ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ - TK

By anonymousbts7

A beautiful story of a Kim and a Jeon. 🤍🪄 Kim taehyung, Min yoongi , jung hose... More

Author
THE KIM FAMILY
THE JEON FAMILY
1.The Arrival
2. Encounter
3.Tease
4.Heartbreak
5.Tennis
6.Caring heart
7.Kitchen romance
8.Playfulness
9.Just Dance
10.Pangs of guilt
11.Drunk state
12.New Couple
13.Picnic
14.Who?
15.Markson
16. Pain
17. A proposal
18. Feelings
19.Quick plans
20.The Day - America
The Kim Mansion
21.Scented
22. First Day
23.Jealousy
24. Trespassing
26.Brand new pair
27. The First Ever Date
28.Hide and Seek
29.Wedding Anniversary
30.Consoling time
31.Life Goes On
32.Lunatic people
33.Surprise
34.The Happy News
35.The grand day:Wedding
36.Love Night
37.The Past
38.The Celebration
39.The Tension
40.Expecting
41.News Reveal
42.Issues...
43.The Sunday
44.BABY BUN BUN
45.Family-THE END
Thank You and New Book

25. Unexpected

6.1K 332 34
By anonymousbts7

Taehyung woke up at 10 and had his breakfast.
Now it's already 1.00pm , jungkook's and yeonjun's university class will be over at 1.30pm.

He was watching a series on Netflix attentively.. laying on the couch immersed in the show.

*𝑅𝒾𝓃𝑔* *𝑅𝒾𝓃𝑔*

His phone rang loudly making him groan in frustration. He looked at the caller id .. it is his eomma. So he attended the call,

"What eomma? "
said him in boredom.

"Tae, you are on the way right? ",
Asked jin.

" To where eomma... "
replied him in utter confusion written on his face.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG SON OF A BIT-- WORLD WIDE HANDSOME, I CALLED YOU AN HOUR AGO AND SAID THAT TO PICK MY KIDS FROM THE UNIVERSITYYYYY... "

shouted jin from the other line loudly... taehyung moved his phone away from his ears.

"Eomma.. I'll go right now.. Don't worry... "

"YOU -"
Jin began to scold him again but Tae cut him off in the beginning itself.

"EOMMA... I'M ON MY WAY... BYE"
said him and cut the call.

~~

Tae went towards his room and took his car keys and ran towards the garage.

Within a minute he got into the car and drove towards the university.

After 15 min he reached there... The time is 1.25.
He finally let out the breathe he was holding till now.

After 5 minutes, he saw students coming out of the university one by one.

After a minute, he saw kook and yeonjun with two other boys walking towards the entrance smiling widely and talking to each other.

They got into the car... Jungkook pushed yeonjun and sat on the back seat... not even glancing at taehyung.

'What is his problem now? '
thought tae.

They drove to their home with some blabbering of yeonjun.

∆ 𝗔𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲;

They reached their home . Jungkook exited the car quickly and went to his room.

Taehyung went behind him running. Before jungkook can close the door of his bedroom,tae blocked it with his leg and entered... while pushing the other a bit.

"Kook, what is your problem? Did I do something. "
asked taehyung calmly...while taking steps forward.

"I don't have any problem.Can you just go out taehyung. "

"No, I'll stay here and will sit on this bed till tomorrow. "
said taehyung and sat on the bed looking at jungkook.

Jungkook avoided him and started to do his own business not minding the other.

Jungkook kept his bag on the cupboard and took his dress from the closest to have a bath.

Before entering the bathroom, he remembered his waist chain. It was his favorite chain, so he can't miss it.

He kept his dress aside and started to look for his chain.

He searched his night stand, balcony, bedroom floor, closet.. he pushed taehyung a bit towards the other end of the bed and searched the bed thoroughly.

"Where did it go? ", he mumbled.

Tae stood up from the bed and walked to the confused bunny and ..,

" Are you probably looking for this baby? "

said him and took the waist chain from his Jean's pocket and displayed it in front of the latter's face.

"Ah! Where did you got this from? "
asked kook and tried to snatch it from the older but tae hold it upwards, where kook can't reach.

"Chill baby. Let me explain...

You was a bold sassy bunny when we were in Korea but became a complete tease when you reached America.
Why is that?

And THIS..

You have the habit of not closing the door right baby... So when I came to see you yesterday at midnight..

You was sleeping so beautifully with your shirt curled upwards showing your curves and this shiny chain. I tried not to look but I couldn't.. So I took it with me.

You are so sensitive here baby.. You moaned when I remove this by my teeth."

said taehyung while placing his hands on jungkook's waist and squeeze it a little making him gasp.

After saying these, taehyung continued to stare at the beauty searching for a flustered or shy or embarrassed jungkook.

But what he saw make him regret everything.

He saw tears in the latter's eyes. Jungkook tried to free himself from the other's grasp.

He pushed taehyung hardly and said,
"You get out..right now. "

"Jungk--"

"NOW"
shouted the younger.

Taehyung left the bedroom without saying anything with a guilty face.

Jungkook closed the room and cried. He don't know what was he feeling at the moment.

Taehyung touched him without his awareness.

Taehyung hold the chain close to his heart ,

"Was I too much .. "
asked him to his own self.

_______🌸______

~~

Both of them didn't talked to each other for the next 3 days.

Taehyung tried to apologize but jungkook ignored him making him sad and guilty. He didn't expected it to be like this. His intension was to just tease the younger.

Kim parents saw the change in behavior of the couple but didn't interfere.

~~

Taehyung was coming towards the living room but saw jungkook in the kitchen.. alone making something.

'This is nice chance to talk. I guess. '

He thought and made his way to the kitchen.

He went to the younger's side ,

"Jungkookie, I'm really sorry. Can I talk to you fo--"

Without him completing his sentence, jungkook went out of the kitchen and sat near jin in the living room who was watching a Korean drama.

Taehyung sighed heavily and went outside with his phone.

"Hey mahn,
how the f*ck are you bit*ch? "
said yoongi from the other side.

"Hyung, I'm not in a mood. Pass the phone to jimin. "
said taehyung.

Yoongi understand the situation and passed the phone to his boyfriend immediately.

"Tae... What happened? All good. "asked jimin.

Tae: " Jimin, where is your phone? I called you earlier. "

Jimin: My phone is out of charge Tae.But anyways.. Is there any problem ... with kook.

Tae explained everything to jimin with a heavy heart.

Jimin listened carefully and told him that the only solution for this matter is to talk to each other and solve themselves.

Jimin also promised taehyung to arrange a talk between the couple today evening itself.

~~

Later, jimin called jungkook and tried to make him agree to this.

He.. as a older brother..who knows everything about the younger blackmailed him.
With that,the younger agreed finally.

Taehyung planned to take him to the beach today evening for a talk .

He wanted the apologize and also wanted to get some answers to some of his questions too.

______________🤍🪄_______________

Thank you for reading 🙏

Please vote and comment 💝

I love you💝🦄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 12.3K 48
Where Kim Taehyung youngest son world most popular Kim Family married to a orphans boy Jeon Jungkook.. Kim Taehyung who have everything everyone...
260K 10.3K 21
Kim taehyung college hearthrob and a playboy who fall in love with Jeon Jungkook.. If you let others to touch you jungkook.. You know what will I do...
18.5K 823 22
Jeon Jungkook slightly arrogant and spoiled, but contrary to appearances a very nice student of a very prestigious high school, in the last year of h...
517K 18.4K 44
Twin Boss Taehyung and Jimin are childhood friends and they got a job from the Jeon company. There the two will meet the twins Jeons and Taehyung fe...