Outsider | Na Jaemin ✓

Oleh from_izzy

♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Wh... Lebih Banyak

𝟷 | 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯
𝟸 | 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝟹 | 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝟺 | (𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵) 𝘣𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵
𝟻 | 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺?
𝟼 | 𝘤𝘰-𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝟽 | tw! 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝟾 | 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵...
𝟿 | tw! 𝘪'𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝟷𝟶 | 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝟷𝟷 | tw! 𝘳𝘦-𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝟷𝟸 | 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦...
𝟷𝟹 | 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝟷𝟺 | 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵...
𝟷𝟻 | 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦
𝟷𝟼 | 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘴
𝟷𝟽 | 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘶𝘴
𝟷𝟾 | 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵
𝟷𝟿 | 𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘢
𝟸𝟶 | 𝘵𝘸! 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴
𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝟷 | 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝟷
𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝟸 | 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝟸
𝟸𝟷 | 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦
𝟸𝟸 | 𝘴𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦
𝟸𝟹 | 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺...
𝟸𝟺 | 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝟸𝟻 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝟸𝟼 | 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵
𝟸𝟽 | 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘶𝘭𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦
𝟸𝟾 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩
𝟸𝟿 | 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯
𝟹𝟶 | 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰
𝟹𝟷 | 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦
𝟹𝟸 | 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦
𝟹𝟹 | 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝟹𝟺 | tw! 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦
♡♡
𝟹𝟻 | 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝟹𝟼 | 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴
𝟹𝟽 | 𝘶𝘯𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦
𝟹𝟿 | tw! 𝘺𝘦𝘴
𝟺𝟶 | 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴
𝟺𝟷 | 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝟹𝟾 | tw! 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳

489 20 0
Oleh from_izzy

tw! unwanted touching, sexual abuse

Tonight there was a little mother and daughter bonding time. The two put on their aloe face masks and put on the humidifier in Haeyoon's bedroom, "You're dating someone?" Yeeun couldn't contain her happiness and took away the cushion that her daughter was hugging to the floor and embraced her with a hug, "What? When? Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"It was just complicated and all that but we're together now." Haeyoon smiles into the hug, hugging her supportive mother tightly.

"Girl or boy or they? What's the pronoun?"

"He and him." Haeyoon took out her phone, showing her mum her phone screen wallpaper. It was an updated one of her and Jaemin's mirror selfie in his house the other day, "His name is Na Jaemin. He's actually the son of the family that was involved in the accident that my birth parents hit a few years back. It almost broke us apart."

"Aw honey..." Yeeun took the phone gently from the girl's hands, getting a closer look of the handsome boy in the picture, "But he seems to really love you."

"Yeah and I definitely love him as well, mum." Haeyoon looks down at the picture fondly, hovering her thumb over their faces, "He knows about my situation at home. He actually invited me to stay over with him."

"I actually think that's a good idea, hon. You should get away from this place."

"No! I'm not leaving you alone with him!" Yeeun shushes the girl, telling her to calm down as she hears the front door opening, "Listen to me. Listen to your mother." She takes hers and Haeyoon's face mask off, listening to the shouts and slurs from the drunken male downstairs, "He's drunk right now and there's no telling what will happen. If anything does happen, I will call the police this time."

"What--"

"I know you're worried. You're worried about what will happen if he gets arrested and then what happens after he serves jail time. But I think we should figure that out later." Haeyoon's tears trickled down her moisturised skin, shaking her head at every single word that Yeeun said to her, "You have a boyfriend now. This is a serious moment in your life now. You need to protect yourself for him. Jaemin is going to protect you if anything is going to happen."

"No but mum--"

"Hey." Yeeun pats the cheeks of the paranoid girl, "I'm not going to stick with him anymore. I will get a divorce as soon as possible. I'm not going to let him hurt you even more. I'm sorry that I've been selfish this entire time."

"There you are!" The door slams open, hitting the wall beside it, "I've been calling you guys! Your man just got a pay raise from his boss." He gulps down another shot of soju, "And what better way than to celebrate together?" Jungho wipes the excess liquid on his mouth with his expensive blazer and takes it off, loosening his tie and unbuttoning his white long shirt, giving suggestive looks to the teenage girl in the bed.

Yeeun saw this and hops down from the bed, standing in front of the male she is lawfully married to, "Don't touch my daughter."

"Now you're acting like a mother?" Jungho scoffs at his wife, "Move. You're the reason why I'm doing this. You're weak in bed and can't do shit."

"I don't care! I don't care that my medical condition isn't satisfying you. I care about my own trauma, why I was diagnosed with vaginismus and my own body! But I also care about my daughter. So don't you dare touch her!"

"Oh so now you care about me touching our daughter? She's not even related to us! Sure we bought her with an aim of starting a family but you couldn't even handle foreplay! I wasn't going to go around and ruin other women's lives that I didn't know for my desires."

"Oh and so Haeyoon does?!" Yeeun takes out her phone, dialling the police number before showing it on the screen, "You come any closer and I'll call the police!" Sure Jungho was drunk; drunk as hell, but he was fully aware of the situation. With a swift motion, he knocks the phone out of Yeeun's hands and jumps on the bed where Haeyoon was, pinning her arms down on the bed and straddling her upper body, proceeding to kiss and leave bite marks on her neck

Haeyoon struggled underneath his grip, her robe being stripped away as soon as he got a hold on her, "Get off me!!" Yeeun quickly dialed the number, leaving the phone on the ground and on speaker.

"Jungho! Get your hands off her!" The two adults fought fiercely and during their fight, Yeeun screams their situation and address, kicking the phone away to different places to make sure Jungho doesn't press the red button.

Soon enough, the police caught him red handed and both Haeyoon and Yeeun were taken into the station for questioning. Jungho had more than enough evidence to go to court and serve his jail time but of course, more questioning and testimonies would be needed to just make sure that the act was frequent and not just because it was 'out of character'. Haeyoon prepared for this day, not knowing when it would come, but could only hope. She told the police of the clothes that she would wear whenever Jungho touches her, she didn't wash them, hoping that someday it would be a precious piece of evidence.

The police got a hold of the said evidence and both females were out of the police station just before 2 am, "Mum..." The smaller, younger girl weeps on her mother's arms, the mother weeping on her as well, "What did they say about the court?"

"They said the trial will happen a week from now." Sure now they were gone from Jungho for the time being, but they couldn't bear to go back to the house, "Let's just go to a hotel for the night, okay?"

"Haeyoon!" A male voice boomed over the two of them.

"Soobin?" The boy ran to them, "Are you alright?"

"W-What are you doing here?" Haeyoon wipes the tears out of her face.

"I was going to drop you off some food when I found that the police were technically raiding your house. I asked them and they didn't say anything but I managed to figure it out from their badge and car." Soobin explained, "Are you alright? Did they get him?"

"I mean we're okay for now. He's with the officers inside." Soobin nods to the question, opening her arms out for the girl. Haeyoon accepts the act, crashing her tiny body into his, "Thank you for being here."

"Haeyoon!" Another voice called out, "Soobin!"

"J-Jaem?" Haeyoon lets her arms drop from Soobin's figure, mouth open at the puffed out figure, "H-How'd--"

"I called him." Soobin smiles and wipes the tears that started to flow down Haeyoon's face once again. She totally didn't expect this act and the fact that Soobin really meant his apology made Haeyoon bawl once again, "Go. Go to him."

"You scared me!" Jaemin lifted and twirled the girl around, as if they were in a fairytale, "Soobin just called me out of nowhere saying you were with the police!" Haeyoon took in the male's scent, her arms around his neck while her legs were wrapped around his waist, Jaemin's hands under her thighs to support her. He spots the new spots on her neck, gulping his anger down, "I'm going to kill him."

"Don't do that. I can't lose you too."

Jaemin invited both Haeyoon and Yeeun to his house. The whole walk, Haeyoon took a free ride by latching onto Jaemin's back, eventually falling asleep while Yeeun took the sweet chance to get to know the boy more, "She told me you guys almost lost each other. I'm glad you held on to my daughter." She brushes the hair out of Haeyoon's face, bringing Jaemin's hoodie jacket over her head.

"I can't let go of your daughter, ma'am. I won't let her go."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

48.4K 1.5K 26
🖇 where two schools-an all-boys school and an all-girls school-come together for a special occasion hosted by both schools. what could go wrong? eve...
154K 3.2K 22
"Please, I just want to talk." I was scared of him. He was going to hurt me. If he killed Moonbin, he could kill me too. Started : April 17, 2020 Co...
328K 7.7K 49
❦︎• ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ's ғᴜᴄᴋʙᴏʏ [there may be a few spelling mistakes and errors. please ignore! also this i...
ADRONITIS Oleh ANN LEY

Fiksi Penggemar

669K 26.9K 55
≛ nct na jaemin bad boy fanfiction ❝ that's what will make it more exciting ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started: may 6, 2020 published: june 17, 2020 ended: august 1...