YOU WERE THE ONE FOR ME

By MS2510

Fictional Characters: Henry, 28, Actor, Based in LA Tim, 30, News Anchor, Based in Chicago Established Relati... More

This Was Going To Be Fun
The First Date
Something Happened
A Ring And Some Tears
They're Married Now
A Drive Down Memory Lane
Coffee And Conversations

Movie Night And So Much More

18 0 0
By MS2510

The first few dates were fun. They would act like they were just friends and sneak a few kisses in private. Tim never appreciated the value of empty parking lots and desolate staircases before meeting Henry. Eventuality they decided to meet with some friends since going out alone, just the two of them and so often would definitely look suspicious.

Henry was invited to a private screening of an upcoming Sci-Fi movie directed by his friend and he asked Tim to be his plus one. Henry's friends were very understanding and Tim had a feeling they knew a little about him. Nonetheless he tried to act casual, even when Henry kept trying to hold his hand or lean in a little too close.

Tim was not used to this, being out in the open comfortably. He never had friends who would accept him if they knew he was even into men. So he was used to acting like it did not matter to him. One of Henry's friend was giving him a look but Henry cleared the air by eventually telling them everything and why they needed to keep up the act. His friends were not convinced in the beginning but Tim was glad someone finally had his back.

They all went for dinner at a very exclusive and fancy restaurant that took reservations in advance and Tim was really enjoying the whole night being the center of attention. They talked about his past, the happy parts of course and they shared laughs over everyone's embarrassing high-school stories. It really looked and felt like a bunch of friends bonding over who got the biggest wedgie or who was stuffed into a locker by the jocks or who kissed for the first time when they were 21. You know, the late bloomer squad.

Tim was so engulfed in all the friendly discussions that he did not expect what came next. After the boys said their goodbyes and good nights, Tim was being escorted in a separate car and Henry said he would join him soon. Join him where, Tim wondered, but he decided to go with the flow.

After he was checked into a hotel and taken to a room in a flood that seemed to be unoccupied, he got a text from Henry.

"I'm sorry I rushed this but I just managed to get it arranged and even if we just talk, I really want to spend the night with you. I'll come up only if you are comfortable. Or you can enjoy the suit, or leave if you like. My driver will take you back to your place." He did not hesitate to text back "Come up!".

Tim was not new to this. He was quite good at it to be very honest. But it was still quite a surprise to him. He really wished he knew about it because his grooming was definite not up to the mark for a global sensation. Tim scrambled through the Hotel Toiletries kit by a razor was nowhere to be found. It was probably for the best because who has ever made it out safely from manscaping when haste met hormones.

Before he could think of anything else, he heard a knock on the door. Tim took a deep calming breath and turned the doorknob. The look on Henry's face was something new. His eyes had such intensity, as if he was holding back so much that he couldn't even breath. Like if Henry took a breath too long he would not be able to control himself.

They sat down by the edge of the bed and took a moment to relax themselves. This whole situation was turning them on but they were too stubborn to admit it. Eventually Henry broke the silence.

H: I'm sorry I sprung this on you. I was desperate and stupid but I really want you right now. It's hard dating you from miles away. We only get so much time together.

T: hmm

H: Please don't be mad. We can just talk and cuddle and kiss if you want. But we don't have to kiss.

T: We can kiss!

Tim felt Henry grabbing him and pushing him onto the bed the second those words left his lips. All he could see was hungry eyes gazing into his soul and asking for permission to own him.

T: I have one condition.

H: Anything!

T: I want you to do everything exactly as I say, at least for tonight. We can do it your way another night.

H: OK! I'm ready for that *kiss* but only if you want this too? Are you sure you want me?

T: *Deep Inhale & Exhale* YES!

Henry got off him and onto his knees by the foot of the bed. It was not exactly what Tim expected from someone who looks like a dominating alpha but he did not mind the submission at all. In fact he could feel his cock twitching at the sight of the beautiful man bowing near his feet and asking to be taken any way he liked.

Tim was not nervous anymore. He crouched near the younger, held his chin and lifted his face. His eyes had charged. The hungry gaze turned softer and he almost melted into the touch. This Henry he was seeing that night was nothing like the man he had been dating for the past couple of months. Henry never showed this side of him before. He was usually the bold one taking charge of things everytime they did anything as simple as kiss.

Tim leaned in for a kiss and Henry met him half way. It was passionate, not rushed like it had been before. There was no fear of being caught that night. He could feel the younger following the slightest move and the simplest gesture. Tim sat back down by the edge of the bed and watched Henry slide his fingers over the buttons of his jeans as if waiting for permission. So Tim said "open them" and watched him slowly work his way down one button at a time. He shifted his weight onto his palms and lifted himself up enough to let Henry slide down his jeans and boxers in one go.

Tim watched Henry lick his lips when the boxers almost refusing to come off, clinging onto his erection and reluctantly letting go. Henry was visibly eager, waiting to be allowed to touch his man until Tim finally approved.

Watching Henry wrap his hand around the base, stick his tongue out and lick the dribbles of pre-cum was almost enough to push him over the edge if he was not determined to last long. Henry's tongue almost refused to let go before Tim laced his fingers into the younger's soft hair and yanked him off. The whiney tone from Henry made him growl. So he kissed Henry more hungrily this time, tasting himself on the younger's tongue.

After a few seconds he was guided Henry back to start working his pretty little mouth again. The moans escaping Tim filled the otherwise silent room and made Henry start feeling himself from over his pants.

"If you keep at it, I'll cum in your mouth and I would much rather cum inside you tonight" the words made Henry's cock jump enough to be visible inside the baggy fit but elegant pants.

Tim guided Henry up, back onto his feet and asked him to take everything off, slowly, gracefully. He watched the beautiful and sculpted young man obediently take his own sweet time to make a show of undressing himself. Tim was soon taking off his own shirt and sliding out of the jeans that were around his ankles by then.

"Since you planned this, go get the lube for me." said Tim in the most smug way possible and Henry complied. He watched him walk over to the bed-side cabinet and hands over the bottle of lube. Henry usually didn't do this nearly as often as the other way around and was visibly nervous. So Tim took a moment to make a comfortable space, rearrange the pillows and pulled the younger close to him till their foreheads met. He let the Henry breadth in the air around him since he knew it calmed him.

After a few seconds, Tim guided a far less nervous Henry onto the bed on all fours over the pillows. He poured some lube into his hands and rubbed it, smeared some over Henry's rim and massages it for a while. He was patient and understanding, just like Henry deserved.

One finger turns two and then three. He noticed Henry biting into the pillow to stop himself from screaming and said "almost there babe, I promise I'll be gentle". In the moment, Tim did not know how Henry felt his heart flutter at the tone of his voice.

Since they started getting more intimate and wanted to blow each other on several occasions, Henry's manager insisted they get tested just to be safe. So that night they did not stress over getting a condom even when Tim insisted.

"I want to feel you, all of you" said Henry as he Tim stroked himself a few times. He rubbed the tip on the entrance before slowly sliding it in, just the tip at first. He let Henry get used to it before he pushed all the way in and watched Henry gasp. He gave him time to adjust and asked if it was OK for him to move. After Henry gives his consent, he starts slowly moving in and out, pulling out almost all the way and ramming back in. It went on this way for a while before he increased his pace and started looking for Henry's sweet spot.

The moment he heard Henry moan louder than he did all night, he knew that was it. Once he knew the where, he could not hold himself back from repeatedly hitting it with every thrust.

"I...I'm....close" said Henry, barely finish his sentence before Tim reached for his cock and gave it a few strong strokes and that was it. Henry was cumming harder than he had in a very long time. But Tim was not every close so he kept pushing into Henry and drove the younger close to overestimation. When Tim finally released, he tried to catch his breath while watching Henry leaking, fluttering and still shaking.

Tim wraped Henry in his arms and waited until they both calm down enough for words to make sense. "Was that OK? Did I hurt you? Are you alright?" Tim was finally thinking rationally and was obviously concerned by how quite Henry was. But his concern faded away as he saw a smile forming on Henry's lips. "It was the best I've had and I've had a few really good ones.".

They both chuckle and then Tim helped clean up. Henry was too exhausted to move and soon dozed off. Tim had ignored some emails earlier so he decided to get some work done before he got back to bed. There was an unnecessary text from an old homophobic friend but he decided to ignore that for the night.

As Tim slid into the cover and held Henry in his arms, the younger turned around to face him and said "I love you" while still half asleep. Tim did not know how to respond to that yet so he kissed his forehead and watched Henry drift back into his dreams. Tim wanted to say he loved him too but maybe when he was actually awake and would remember hearing it.

The next morning they ordered breakfast, fooled around a bit and then left an hour apart. Tim was back at work that evening and all he could think of was Henry waddling like a cute penguin trying to do the simplest of tasks. Maybe they could make it work if Henry was still willing to let him have his way sometimes.

Their dates became increasingly private and they would often find themselves having random moments of passion just from a simple look they shared. Raised brows and half a smirk never had so much impact until Tim met Henry.

...to be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
35.8K 888 68
(in which the reader is Emily Prentiss' younger sister) You and Levi have been together for three years. You can't leave him. You're terrified of Lev...
4.3K 272 31
Henry Young always had a worrying interest in fire, from the first time he lit a match he wanted to see everything that hurt him burn. That included...
578K 13.1K 59
š’š”šž š°šžš§š­ š­šØ šš šœš„š®š› š°š¢š­š” š”šžš« šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ š­šØ šš«š¢š§š¤ šŸšØš« š­š”šž šŸš¢š«š¬š­ š­š¢š¦šž šššŸš­šžš« šŸš¢š§š¢š¬š”š¢š§š  š”šžļæ½...