Her tutor

By _boon_boom

"Peyton Wright is the only one left... and it says here her GPA is 4.4." She said and I rolled my eyes once a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
A/n
17
18
A/n
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
A/n
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
A/n
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
A/n
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
A/n
A/N

81

6.6K 157 52
By _boon_boom

Peyton's Pov
"Peyton!" Kacy yelled behind me.

I got in my car and locked the doors where Kacy was knocking on the window. She kept going and I felt a little annoyed by the fact.

I know Kacy can be clingy and all yet I want her to know that I want some space as well. I just stared at the wheel in front of me and could still hear the knocking. Soon it turned to banging and I don't think my window could take much more of it.

I l no np
rolled the window down. And she looked at me. She was angry.

"Your bleeding..." I mumbled and she looked at the mirror.

"Yeah your fucking ex is a psychopath." She said and I frowned.

"I told you not to bring up my exes. Because all you do is talk bad about them..." I said and she sighed.

"Can I?" She asked and I unlocked the car door for her to get in.

"I'm sorry..." she mumbled.

"Kacy sorry doesn't fix everything..." I said looking down and saw myself playing with my fingers.

"You know what does?" She said. She tried climbing over the console when I shook my head no.

"Kacy I don't wanna do it right now." I said. She frowned at me.

"Why not? Sex relieves stress." She said and I shook my head no.

"I'm just not in the mood tonight." I said and she nervously played with her fingers.

"You want me to leave?" She asked and I just took a big sigh.

"I don't like how you picked a fight with Anna." I said and she scoffed.

"It's all about Anna. What had Anna done to you to make you think she's better than I am." She yelled and I just closed my eyes trying not to flinch at the sudden raise of her voice.

"Jesus your obsessed with this Anna!" She yelled and I could feel a bang from the car.

"Your gonna need a new car." She muttered and I opened my eyes to see my soda had spilt everywhere.

"It's okay..." I mumbled.

I watched her panic try to clean it up. I would just clean it later.

"Your both obsessed with each other." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not obsessed I just know Anna's boundaries. And you crossed them." I said and she scoffed.

"You even know her fucking boundaries!" She yelled.

"Because I know Anna! She's my ex and we dated for more an fucking 6 months!" I yelled back.

"Than forget her! Jesus you guys both know so much about each other!!" She yelled.

"Leave. Get out." I said in frustration.

"Peyton you can't just tell me to leave! I swear to god your always like this! You tell me to go!" She yelled as I could feel the car shaking from her anger.

"I want you to leave so I can fucking breathe." I said and she laughed.

"Fucking breathe you got enough air." She muttered.

"It's not that fucking air I need a space where I can think. I can't do that when you follow me 24/7!" I yelled as I leaned my head back.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have kissed Anna!" She yelled and I scoffed at her.

"I SAID SORRY! AND THAN I HAD SEX WITH YOU TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER WHAT ELSE COULD I FUCKING DO?! DIE?!" I yelled and I felt a relief coming over me as I said that.

"Jesus Christ you still kissed her?!" She yelled and I groaned.

"So what else you want me to do? Have more sex with you?" I asked and she actually thought about it.

"That'd make me feel better." She said and I couldn't believe her.

"We've had sex nearly everyday. What else do you want me to do?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Be a better fucking girlfriend alright? Stop hanging out with Anna for god sakes stop defending her." She said and I just took in that entire words.

"Okay... I'll try harder..." I mumbled.

"But you need to give me space." I said and she scoffed.

"I can't do that when Your with Anna nearly 24/7." She said and I could feel my fist getting tighten.

"Because she needs a tutor! I can't just drop her." I said and she got frustrated again.

"You can! Make her find another tutor!" She said and I shook my head no.

"Kacy I've been her tutor for more than a year." I said and she shrugged.

"And? What's so special about that? Just stop hanging out with her and we'll be fine." She said and I could feel my emotions ganging up on me.

"Get out." I said and she looked at me.

"No." She said and I could just feel the anger.

"GET OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR KACY!!" I yelled and I've never yelled this loud.

"Jesus... I should be the one yelling in this situation." She said and I couldn't look at her.

She started to get closer to me. She made me look at her with her hand on my chin. I slapped her hand away and stared at her.

"Don't fucking touch me alright? Just get out before I call Paxton." I said and she got annoyed at me.

She got out of the car and slammed the door. I flinched at the slamming. The moment she left I just broke down in my car.

Jesus I really am fucking bad at this relationship shit...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.5K 66
I panickedly walked down the now empty hallway I heard some footsteps behind me I turned around to see the idiot who was NOT my GIRLFRIEND. "Don't f...
122K 2.3K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...
35K 1K 50
Annabeth Reed had simple goals in her life, graduate at the top of her class, get a nice boyfriend and mostly win the scholarship to her dream art sc...
286K 9.5K 35
"Is there a Annabella on there " "Yeah Boss but she aint your type , she is a fat one...." "She is my fucking type i want her ....How much? "25,000 "...