Forever together- An Alexbell...

By isxlation

Isabelle Fuhrman meets Alexander Ludwig during The Hunger Games. They immediately become friends and realize... More

Forever together- An Alexbelle Fanfic
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (!!!)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
sequel¿?
sequel pt2

Chapter 15

2.5K 49 1
By isxlation

Alexander's POV

Isabelle is a great cook. The soup she made is to die for.

"This is delicious." I say with my mouth full.

She giggles. I smile. I love it when she giggles. When she does, it looks like she doesn't have a care in the world.

"No, seriously. It's amazing!" I assure.

"We'll it wouldn't have been so good if you hadn't set the table." She offers.

This I laugh at. I pretty much sat on the couch checking Twitter. I set the table after she asked me to.

I decide to change the subject. "What should we name the baby?"

She thinks for a second. "We'll if its a girl, is love to name her Autumn. If its a boy, hmm. Ooh! Alex!"

I chuckle. My turn. "If it's a boy, maybe Matthew? And if its a girl, um, Vanessa." I say.

She nods. "We should probably ask some other people."

I laugh, but she's right. We could Jack's opinion tomorrow. He might say something stupid.

"Carry me to bed?" Isabelle asks.

"Sure, Iz." I reply. I lift her up bridal style. I set her down on the bed.

She leans in to whisper something to me. I flip my head at the last second and kiss her. She smiles.

"I was going to tell you I love you, but now I won't let you get that satisfaction." She says.

Oh, she's gonna get it.

I tackle her. "You're sure about that?"

"Hey watch it! Baby on board!" she yells.

"Your pregnant, not disabled." I mimic her comment from earlier today.

Gosh. This kid is going to have some crazy parents.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.2K 39
Alexander West and Emily Waterhouse were once inseparable. They were the best of friends. Through thick and thin, they'd stick together, they said. F...
1.5K 16 10
Fay and Eli become best friend and start realize that both like each other. the moment they met everything chances. they always they'd together forev...
19.3K 354 16
Cato is a junior student who is popular, handsome, and smart. When he was in his History class, he met his old elementary classmate Clove by chance...
13.3K 487 35
*NOT A FANFICTION. CHARACTERS ARE ONLY BASED OFF OF ACTUAL ACTORS.* She put up walls. Strong, impenetrable castle walls to shield herself from the re...