Us

By XENON_XOXO

This story is purely fictional 7 years yet Kim Jongin is still stuck in time. Everyone moved one, everyone ch... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
!!!

Chapter 13

127 7 0
By XENON_XOXO

Today is Chaeyoung's wedding, the dress that me and Aria will wear was already delivered to us yesterday along with the tuxedo's that Kal and Travis would wear.

Travis' conference went well and he also told me that Nick will be flying here in Korea and they're gonna spend Christmas together here. Meanwhile Rosie already texted me the address of the venue for their wedding and Dad sent me a car yesterday so that we have something we can use.

We all woke up early today and had breakfast at the hotel and started getting ready for the event. The girls still doesn't know that I'm coming they've been sending me pictures and videos of them preparing for the wedding. It will be a church wedding since Rosie is a christian so we'll be heading to the church first and next would be the reception venue.

I'm already done taking a bath and also the kids. I'm currently putting on make up and also fixing Aria's hair cause she said she wants to look pretty for her Aunt's wedding and I could not disagree with that. Kaleb is just sitting and playing games in his ipad.

"Mommy choose this color for your eyes" she said pointing at the eyeshadow. Which I agree would compliment my eyes. Now my daughter has a really good taste.

"Okay baby you're all done now, go and sit there, be careful not to ruin your hair" I said she willingly nodded and sat beside his brother and watched what his playing.

Now its time for me to properly fix myself so that I'll look presentable. The wedding is at 10 am and its already 9:30 and I'm quickening up my pace so that we won't be late since the church is a little bit far than where we are staying now.

I heard a knock and its probably Travis. Kaleb went to open the door. "Jen its already 9:45 if we don't leave now we will surely be late" he said looking quite dashing with his suit.

"Wait I'm just putting up my lipstick and-"

"Done!" I said " Kaleb grab mommy's purse and let's go now cause we wouldn't want to be late for Aunt Rosie's wedding"

We left the hotel at 9:50 and when we arrived at the Church thankfully it still hasn't started. The kids wanted to sit at the front but I insisted that we'd sit at the back.

Rosé is so beautiful while walking down the aisle she even waved at us when she saw us. Her parents were even shock to see me but they greeted us as well.

I can see a lot of familiar faces. Literally a lot. Thankfully there isn't any media except the photographers that they hired.

"You may now kiss the bride" Chanyeol kissed Rosie on the lips and we all cheered and clapped our hands even the kids did too.

During the whole ceremony I am really overjoyed that I got to witness this and it would've suck if I didn't and I'll surely regretted if I didn't attend this wedding. Chaeng and Chanyeol's family each took pictures with the newly weds along with familiar faces. Irene unnie and Junmyeon oppa's family, Jisoo and V, Lisa and Jungkook, Nayeon and Kyungsoo. Basically all of our closes friends that are here. Then Chanyeol's group took a photo and I saw Jongin. Looking so handsome in his well pressed tux. It fits perfectly to him.
Other people also took pictures with the couple. The twins were getting impatient already and told me they also wanted to take a photo with their Aunt but I just told them will be taking a photo later at the reception. Some people were starting to leave.

"I would like to take this oppurtunity to take a photo with my members" Chaeng suddenly said and I can hear Lisa telling her that they've already done that. Then when I look at her she is now looking at me and smiling. I smiled back at her the twins wave their hands and smiled.

"I want to take a photo with the four of us completely. Jisoo unnie come up here, Lisa stop complaining and get up here also and" she paused for a bit and looked at me as if asking for my permission.
I smiled at her and nodded "Jennie unnie come take a photo with us and thank you for coming jinjja kamsahamnida unnie" she said that made me laugh and I stood up from where I was seated and walk to the altar. Shock were written on all of their faces Irene unnie's eyes were wide eyes and Nayeon's mouth were literally opened, and I smiled at them as I walk pass them.
But before I could even arrive to where Chaeng is Lisa suddenly came and hugged me.

"Yah unnie! You said you were not coming!" She shouted that I know all of the people heard.

"If I tell you I'm not coming then it wouldn't be a surprise at all. Also how could I miss out Chaeyoung's wedding" I said at her and she just smack my arm. I winced in pain and act like my arm is broken. She just laughed at me and called me dramatic.

Chaeng and unnie were already waiting for us and Jisoo unnie hug me and also smack my arm.

"Now my girls are complete again. Best wedding ever" Chaeng said that made us laugh all. Lisa asked if the twins also come and I pointed it to where we were seated and she ran as fast as she can that I almost thought she would slip or fall.

"Unnie thank you really for coming" I just hugged Chaeng in response "Chanyeolssi and Chaeyoung-ah Congratulations on your wedding!" I sincerely told them and Chanyeol hugged me in return

"It's nice seeing you again Jen and thank you for coming" Chanyeol said.

Moments after Lisa arrive with Kaleb by her side and Ria in her arms.

"Mommy carry" Ria said and I took her off Lisa's arm. We smiled for the picture and I noticed Travis is not here "Ria where's your Dada?"

"He answered a call mom, Oh wait here he is!" Ria shouted and pointed at Travis that is heading towards us. Ria then immediately wanted to be put down so that Travis can carry her.

"Rosé congratulations, and also to your husband" Travis greeted them.

"Thank you oppa for coming" Chanyeol also thanked him and I signaled Kaleb to be right infront of me cause we will be taking the picture.

We smiled for the picture and also did some silly posts. Kaleb even let me carry him. When we were all done taking the picture we went down at the altar and headed to unnie and Lisa. I greeted Taehyung and Jungkook as well.

I was about to take Ria off of Travis when I caught Jongin staring at me. At us. I smiled at him but he just ignored me and look at the other direction.

We decided to just follow unnie's car and Lisa and Jungkook ride with us since Lisa said they just also ride with unnie and V.

"Unnie I really can't believe you didn't told us you were coming" she whined and I just laughed at her and told her be happy that I'm here.

"Right, they haven't been introduced yet. Jungkook this is Travis my friend, Kaleb and Ria my kids. Travis Jungkook Lisa's fiance and Kaleb, Ria meet Uncle Jungkook Aunt Lisa's fiance" Trav and Jungkook shook hands and the twins greeted him.

The car ride on the way to the venue was really fun and loud because of Lisa and the twins and also Jungkook would tease Lisa that would make us all laugh.

When we arrived at the venue there isn't much people compared in the church. Lisa said the other guests opt to not attend the reception since others have flight headed to other places to celebrate Christmas.

Our table was consist of Lisa , Jisoo, Me, the twins and Travis. Jungkook and V did not sit with us since they opted to sit together with the boys. Every now and then Travis would stand up and answer a call on his phone.

"Hey, would you just relax and stop answering calls. You are not in work" I whispered at him " I wish I could but its the residents calling asking for advice for some patients. And Jen I'll probably leave in a while since I'm neede at the hospital where we held out conference since they needed my guide on a surgery this afternoon" Gosh I can't believe this man we're already here in Korea yet he's still working.

I rolled my eyes at him "Whatever just say bye to the kids cause their probably gonna be finding you" He nodded at what I said and stood up again to answer a call.

"Well he is busy unnie" Lisa said and pointed at Travis who is heading out of the venue to answer a call.

"Yeah the residents keeps on calling him and asking for advice also he'll be leaving in a while he'll scrub in a surgery today here at Korea" I said to them

"What a smart man and also very diligent in his job" Jisoo unnie said I scoff at what she said.

"He's not diligent unnie he's a workaholic but I must say he's one of the best at our hospital"

We keep on talking and talking while the program is going that I didn't even notice my children are already missing.

"Unnie, Lisa have you seen the twins?" I worriedly ask.

I'm worried cause they are not that fluent in speaking Korean and they might get lost in here. Lisa pointed at my back saw that the twins are playing together with other kids.

"Leave them be Jen, they're playing with Irene unnie's children and also Chen oppa and Nayeonnie also" she said which made me nod and somewhat relief. I hope they'll get along and hopefully they'll understand one another.

It was finally eating time and the food are serve at our table Chaeyoung then came to us and eat with us. After eating Chaeyoung left us and greeted some of the guests. I took out my phone and check my emails cause maybe Alex had emailed me something important. I also sent her an email asking for some updates and the hospital.

"I'm really sad that you just showed up now" said the voice behind me and I saw Irene unnie smiling at me toegther with Nayeon, Yeri, Seulgi, Joy and Jeongyeon.

I stood up and hug her "I miss you unnie"

I hugged them all each they've greeted me in return

"I'm really really sorry guys for leaving suddenly, jinnja mianhe yeoreobun" I said sincerely and teared out.
Irene unnie hugged me and told me "We know you left for a reason Jennie-ya so forget about that. What's important is you are here now so let's have fun today and forget about the past" what she said melt my heart. I never knew they would forgive me this easily. They approach and talk to me as if I didn't left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 318 15
all good things come to an end - Chaeyoung was just not expecting for it to come this soon. In between burying her fiance and dealing with the heavy...
31.6K 2K 76
where Jennie kim is a orphan , happy go lucky girl. everyone loves her. she is a Beauty with brain, who got a scholarship in SNU but she didn't know...
8.8K 780 21
At the age of eighteen, Kim Jisoo enlisted in the Army, walking away from her small hometown Girum for almost a decade. At the start of her third tou...
73.9K 1.9K 44
SACRIFICE FOR YOU BOOK 1.. ------ Complete 💯✅ ------ Lalisa Manoban she is a person who is selfless, always think about others before her self. Have...