ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ - TK

By anonymousbts7

A beautiful story of a Kim and a Jeon. 🤍🪄 Kim taehyung, Min yoongi , jung hose... More

Author
THE KIM FAMILY
THE JEON FAMILY
1.The Arrival
2. Encounter
3.Tease
4.Heartbreak
5.Tennis
6.Caring heart
7.Kitchen romance
8.Playfulness
9.Just Dance
10.Pangs of guilt
11.Drunk state
12.New Couple
13.Picnic
14.Who?
15.Markson
16. Pain
17. A proposal
18. Feelings
19.Quick plans
20.The Day - America
The Kim Mansion
21.Scented
22. First Day
23.Jealousy
25. Unexpected
26.Brand new pair
27. The First Ever Date
28.Hide and Seek
29.Wedding Anniversary
30.Consoling time
31.Life Goes On
32.Lunatic people
33.Surprise
34.The Happy News
35.The grand day:Wedding
36.Love Night
37.The Past
38.The Celebration
39.The Tension
40.Expecting
41.News Reveal
42.Issues...
43.The Sunday
44.BABY BUN BUN
45.Family-THE END
Thank You and New Book

24. Trespassing

6.4K 345 50
By anonymousbts7

"I-I... I'm taking a mo.. morning walk.. Hehe.. "
replied taehyung with an awkward laugh.

Yeonjun narrowed his eyes in pure suspicion, as his brother is acting weird than usual.

"So, you are taking a morning walk at night... Interesting! " said yeonjun.

"Actually, I'm taking a night walk. I had a heavy dinner today and now I can't sleep peacefully...

ANYWAYS, you kiddo..
Go to sleep right now. Kids like you should sleep early as possible and woke up to study in the morning too.
Ok... GO IDIOT.. GO TO YOUR ROOM AND SLEEP. "
said tae and pushed him towards his bedroom.

Yeonjun didn't questioned further and went to his room to sleep?
No, to watch the rest of the movie.

Tae sighed deeply. He hit his own head and said,

"What a dumb excuse was that you dumber... "

Tae started to continue his night hunt to jungkook's room.
He entered the room without making any sound.. as usual the boy didn't closed the door making his move easier.

Taehyung walked towards the bed and sat on the bedside looking at the sleeping beauty with shiny eyes.

A beautiful glowing light is touching the younger's milky white skin gently. The moon goddess is shining brightly with an ethereal glow surrounding her.

Taehyung is sure that jungkook is in deep sleep right now. So he can't ask anything regarding today. So he planned to stare at the younger's mesmerizing beauty for a moment before leaving.

Tae lift his right hand up and touched the latter's cheeks and caresses it lovingly.
He tucked in the latter's hair behind his ears with a sweet smile dancing on his lips.

"Why can't you be mine koo? I'll love and cherish you forever... like no one else can.
Sadly, you'll never be mine... "
said Tae and sighed sadly.

"Mmmmmm"

Jungkook hums in his sleep and turned to lay straight on his back making taehyung moves back suddenly.

Jungkook went to deep slumber again after some tossing and turning.

Now, a certain thing is distracting the tiger.
Due to his continues tossing, jungkook's pajama shirt raised upwards automatically showing his smooth small... Tiny... Curvy waist to Taehyung's display.

Taehyung glupped seeing the unholy cute site. His hands are fighting with him to have a slight touch on that smooth skin.

Tae moved his hand and brought it near the younger's waist. But stopped in the midway seeing a shiny silver substance hugging his belly.

"What is this? ",
Tae moved forward... near to the latter's waist and grasped...

" Waist chain.. Omg..
I'll be losing my complete control today. Save me. ",
prayed taehyung .

He lightly touched the chain with his index and thumb finger... And jingle the hanging thing lightly.

A sudden evil thought came to his mind.

" I need to remove this. "

He thought so to take revenge because of the teasing he experienced earlier. He wanted to make the younger flustered like the latter did to him.

He gently tried to open the clasp of the chain with his fingers.
His fingers touching gently on the latter's skin making him hum.

"Mmm mmm"

"Don't make me hard bunny. Stay quiet. Let me remove this real quick. "
said taehyung and continued his work but the clasp is not opening.

He sighed and thought of using his teeth to open the clasp.

He moved his lips towards the younger's waist .... But the body lotion younger used is making him go crazy. 

"God"

"Bunny.... You're driving me crazy with your smell. "

Taehyung sniffed heavily by placing his nose on the other's waist.

"AAhhmmmmm... "
moaned the bunny while clenching the pillow beside him in his sleep unconsciously.

Taehyung bite down on the clasp to open the knot. After some minutes, he succeeded.

The chain slides down to his side... The younger moaned at the feeling.

"Mmmm... aaaa"

"So, you are really sensitive here right. Where else you are sensitive bunny boy? "
asked him curiously and left a sweet kiss on his belly button.

"Sleep well baby.. Goodnight"

After saying these words ,taehyung left the room quietly like before.

       _________👀_________

~~

𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴:

Jungkook have collage today till afternoon. So he ,as usual woke up early ... took a bath..
Now he is putting on lotion...

While applying lotion on his stomach, he feels like something is missing.

"Huh.. Where is my belly chain?.. " said him and searched on the bathroom and his used dresses... But didn't saw the thing.

He dressed up quickly and started to look on the bed...

"Kookiee, breakfast is ready. Come fast. "
Said yeonjun from outside the bedroom.

"Yaaa, I'll be there. "

'It'll be here anyways. I'll look for it later on. '
thought him and took the bag and went down stairs to have his breakfast.

Taehyung didn't woke up as it is only 7.30am . The family had their breakfast and went to their own respective ways.

Jin assigned a maid for arranging taehyung's breakfast before going to the hospital.

He dropped jungkook and yeonjun on his way.

"Kook ah.. Junniee.. I'll tell tae to pick you guys up in the afternoon.. Ok bye.. Take care. "
said jin and drove away.

______________🤍🪄_______________

Thank you for reading 🙏

Please vote and comment🤗

I love you❤🌈

Thankyouuuuuuuu😘🥰 for the support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 10.4K 50
(Completed) Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook both college students have a small crush on each other from the very first time they met but just love bic...
283K 10.2K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
943K 50.5K 56
Two bachelors stumble upon each other on a very wild night. Little did they know that one night can change their lives forever. The nation's best boy...
298K 22.8K 49
An Arrange Marriage that's what happened between Mr.Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Well they had enough time and choices to say no and call off the m...