House Of Perverts

By Oxijinism

"Yah! Jungkookie, make her calm. She's crying. " Jin shouted, walking down the hallway. "Why? Is she sexuall... More

Characters
Strawberry Yogurt
Reward or Punishment?
Seatbelt
Thirstday
Unguarded
Red laced underwear
G-gay?
tweet
Take my pants off!
Sweet lie
Unnamed love
Repeating same mistake
Memories
Brother
Truth
Burn calories
Adorable little thing
Scared to be lonely
Overflowing love
'Blush'
Worst nightmare
Marshmallows
Regret
Drunk
Wet
Resemblance
Thirsty
Good liar
Caught in a lie
Real her
Madman
Daegu
Team Kim SeokJin
Abuji
I love you
I love HIM
Aera or Jae
Seoul Yongsan Police Station
Creepy stalker
Sinner
My husband's pain
Kill your son
Unexpected call
Wuga
Trial day
Sweet chaos
Innocent
Long awaited end
Dong Wook or us
Holding on and letting go
Pre-wedding gift
Yoongi ending
Jungkook ending
Jin ending
Namjoon ending
Taehyung ending
Jimin ending
Hoseok Ending
THE END

Dog

1K 72 238
By Oxijinism

A week later :

Jae's P. O. V.

It's been a tiring week. It's also been one week since the last trial. Means 7 days without seeing Yoongi. 

I went to see him at the police station but he refused to see me. He said he was ashamed that I had to see him in prison. He wanted to be someone I can be proud of. That's why he didn't meet me.

But he was in the prison for me in the first place. And to be honest....I've never been ashamed of him.

I've always admired him.

I have always treasured him.

"Aera? Let's go for breakfast together? " Wuga asked as he exited the bathroom.

"Let's go. " I said.

"She's actually going with me. " Kook came out of nowhere and literally snatched me away from Wuga as he tsked.

"Wha.... " Wook trailed as he witnessed that happening in front of him.

"I'm her husband, Jungkook. " Wook said, once recovering from his shock.

"Not anymore, Dong. " Jungkook snorted.

This is what I've been witnessing the whole week.

"I still don't know how this has a connection with me going with her to the kitchen? " Wook asked, taking my hand from Kook's grasp.

"Okay, we all can go to the kitchen together okay? " I said, pushing both men slightly.

"Okay! Then I'm sitting next to Jae. " Kook said.

"Sure- "

"Jae-ah! Breakfast is ready! " I heard Jinnie calling as I looked at them once and ran to the kitchen.

Jungkook's P. O. V.

After Jae ran to the kitchen I was also about to follow her but Dong grabbed my hand.

"Hey, listen carefully. I don't care if you sit next to Aera or if you're near her. You can cling to her all you want. But you'll never be able to take my place. " Dong said.

And the reason everyone calls him Wook and I call him Dong is because if you remove the 'n' from his 'Dong'; it'll become 'Dog'.

That's what he is.

"Dong- "

"Unlike you, we had a special relationship. We were married Jungkook. We don't need to sit next to each other to get closer you got it? " He smirked.

That son of a dog-

"I'm just letting you know. " He shrugged as he left the room.

Okay, I take it back when I said I felt bad for Dong. He's such a bitch. 

Guess genes run through the same blood. After all, he's Lee DeokSu's brother. 

"Oh? Gguk? Why are you standing here? " Taehyungie hyung asked as he entered the room and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I was looking through my bangs as I walked. My fists clenched tightly. 

What he said was true.....

Then why does it hurt? In my heart?

"Hey, what happened? Why do you look so serious? " Taehyungie hyung asked.

" .... "

"Are you holding in a fart or something? Want to go to the restroom? " He asked as I shook my head, looking at him.

"I don't know why....I feel trusfrated.... " I said.

"By the way, it's 'frustrated'. " Namjoonie hyung answered while passing by.

"Oh yeah, frustrated.... I'm feeling frustrated. " I said, walking beside Taehyungie hyung.

Namjoon's P. O. V.

I passed through Jungkook and Taehyung as I went to the kitchen.

"Jin hyung, it's the day of the second trial you remember right? " I asked as he nodded, serving me an egg and a kimbap roll.

"How can I forget? " He said as he massaged his head.

"By the way, Dong Wook. You won't be coming with us. " I said as he looked at me.

"Ah why? You can sit next to Aera, I promise. " Dong Wook said as I gave him a confused look.

What's with the sitting next to Jae?

"That's not the thing. Umm....You need rest. Remember you fainted that day right? So, you can't go there. " I said as he shook his head.

"No. I'll be just fine today. " He said as I looked at Jae for some help.

Cause he only listens to her and only her.

"Wuga....You're not understanding. There will be cameras. And if they spot you with me then....You know there will be rumours. " Jae said as he patted his arm slightly.

"That won't be a rumour Aera-ah. It'll be the truth coming in front of us. " Dong Wook said sadly.

"But if you say so.... Okay I won't go. " He added as I sighed in relief.

"Hey, look at me. Are you sad? " Jae asked.

And why do I feel jealous?

"Okay, fine. You can come in but after a while. I'll be there with you. We'll enter the court together after some time okay? " Jae said as Dong Wook's face lit up.

If I was there, would she do the same for me too?

"Really? Thanks. Let's do that. " Dong Wook said but I shook my head, objecting.

"This is impossible. Yoongi hyung needs you there Jae. " I said.

"Oh you're right.... " Jae mumbled as she nibbled on her lip.

"I'll stay with Wook-shi. We'll come later, just give me a call when we can okay? " Jimin volunteered.

"You have any problem with that? " Jae asked Dong Wook as he shook his head.

Good.

Jimin nodded emotionlessly as he went back from where he came. Jae and Dong Wook stood up too but I called,
"Jae, can we talk? "

"Oh sure. " She said as she followed me to the balcony.

"What is it? " She asked.

"Jae....Is he that dear to you? " I asked, somehow hurt.

"Who- Oh, he is. After getting my memories back....He is dear to me. " She smiled.

"Why? He tortured you, he raped you then....why? " I asked, a different kind of rage building inside of me.

She looked at me speechless and that's when I lost it. I grabbed her shoulders as I shook her.

I was shaking.

"If I tortured you, if I raped you mercilessly..Would I be dear to you too? " I asked.

"Joonie, what are you saying? " She breathed out, trying to shake my arms off her.

"Oh yeah, what am I saying? I'm just a bandmate after all. " I left her there.

"That's not it! " She shouted.

"Maybe that what it is after all the years. " I mumbled as I went to my room and locked the door.

Jin's P. O. V.

"Hey! Let's go all of you. " I shouted as I grabbed my car key.

"What time is it? " Hoba asked.

I ignored that question and shouted again,
"Get all of your lazy asses up before I go to the kitchen and grab my pink spatula. " 

"Fine, fine oof. " Taehyung said as he dragged Gguk, followed by Namjoon and Hoba.

"Wait where's Jae? " I asked.

"She's already there. With Sejin-nim. " Namjoon answered.

"Oh. Then what are we waiting for? " I said as I left the house and they all followed me.

After a short drive, we were there at the national court as we all got down and there were paparazzi and hundreds of cameramen coming towards us. But luckily there were bodyguards so we tried to walk as fast as possible and squeeze through the hall.

"Everyone's here? I'm counting heads. " Namjoon said as he started.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5...5? Why 5? " He panicked.

"Cause one is at home and the other two is at the courtroom. " I sighed as he nodded.

"Oh yeah, let's hurry up then. " He said as we all followed him to the courtroom.

As we entered the room, I spotted Jae as she motioned us to go there and hissed,
"You guys are late. "

"I know. " I whispered as we all took our seats and saw Yoongi hyung glaring in the direction of Lee DeokSu.

That asshole!

"Lee Deok Su! For the last time, we're telling you. You didn't hire any lawyer. And you're laughing. What's wrong? " The prosecutor frowned.

"I'm fine. Put me in jail? Cause I don't regret anything. I love Dong Wook. He's such a sweetheart. I feel so good when I'm inside him. " DeokSu said as I gagged.

"I'm gonna cut his dick off just wait. " Jae growled through her gritted teeth.

"Just cut his whole body. " I said as I tried to suppress a laugh.

"Hmm? " Jae asked confusedly.

"Then he'll become a nobody! Hahaha- " I was laughing but she slapped her hand around my mouth as I wheezed.

"Shut up. "

"Okay okay. " I sniffed as I concentrated.

"Lee DeokSu.... " The prosecutor sighed.

"Yes that's me! "

"Is he on drugs? " I asked Namjoon as he shrugged.

"Your honour, according to law chapter XVI, rule no 307; Whoever does any act with such intention or knowledge, and under such circumstances that, if he by that act caused death, he would be guilty of murder, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to ten years, and shall also be liable to fine; and if hurt is caused to any person by such act, the offender shall be liable either to imprisonment for life or to such punishment as is hereinbefore mentioned. " The prosecutor suggested. 

"And as he did harm the child by manipulating her, Lee EunJae-shi, the court would like to imprison him for the rest of his life but before that, he needs to get admitted in a mental hospital, Your honour. " The prosecutor added. 

"I approve the punishment and order the prosecution of the national court to proceed with it. " The judge ordered as we all sighed and the audience clapped. 

"Okay Judge-nim. " DeokSu saluted.

"Can you just fill my last wish before I go to jail? " He asked.

"Bring Dong Wook. I want to fuck him in front of the camera so the whole world knows that he. belongs. to. me. " He said as I snickered.

"This is so gay. " I said.

"He IS gay. " Namjoon retorted.

And why today Kim Namjoon is so angry? 

The prosecutor shook his head dismissively as the polices came and dragged DeokSu out of the room.

"Now, we should get back to Min Yoongi's case. " The Judge said as Yoongi looked around the room, most probably searching for someone?

And just then the door of the courtroom opened, revealing Vernon as I saw Yoongi's smile brighten in the corner of my eyes.

But what made my heart stop was....

Beside him, beside Vernon was a boy around 5 years old.

Jae's features reflected on his face as the small boy looked in our direction and shouted,
"Mamma! "

Author's note :

My pervert darlin's you okai? 

Bet you didn't see this coming right? That's why a surprise for ya'll! 

A double update to cum- calm you down ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.5K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ She won't date ever, unless it's him. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ "I don't like h...
24.3K 2K 45
VOID: noun 1: empty space : EMPTINESS 2: the quality or state of being without something : LACK, ABSENCE 3: a feeling of want or hollowness They nee...
128K 6.5K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' πŸ’ They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...
90.9K 3.4K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...