Memories

By YourLocalWeebTrash08

When you wake up, you don't remember anything, not even your own name. After being told that your life was no... More

Authors note
Pt.1 Hello again
Pt.2 Reputation to uphold
Pt.3 Studing with a familar
Pt.4 Can we be friends...still?
Pt.5 I love you...
Pt.6 Is this right?
Pt.7 I want you...
Pt.8 Complicated
Pt.9 Date
Pt.10 night of fun
Pt.11 Thanksgiving
Pt.12 why?
Pt. 13 Lies
Pt.15 Assult
Pt.16 future time
Pt.17 I'm done
Pt.18 New
Epilogue
This is the end

Pt.14 Remember

21 0 0
By YourLocalWeebTrash08

"Have we met before?" I asked. It triggered. I closed my eyes and almost fell off the bench before Eren caught me.

"Y/n are you sure you're okay?" He looked really concerned this time.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled and pushed him off of me before standing up.

"Darling what's wrong? What just happened?" He asked and looked up at me.

"Darling." I scoffed. "No. This." I said pointing back and forth between us. "This should have never happened. I don't even know why it did happen. Whatever sick game you're trying to play again, I'm not playing it. You got what you wanted out of me last year and I will not let it happen again!" I yelled then turned to walk away.

Eren grabbed and I turned to face him. "Are you breaking up with me?" He asked in a small voice.

"Answer me this Eren, was I ever really with you? Or did you just use me again because you knew I couldn't remember what you did?" I asked then pulled my arm away and ran down the hallway to grab my bag.

I didn't care that I didn't have anyone to drive me home, at this point I didn't want to see anyone. Everybody had lied to me and that was for weeks.

When I got home I slammed the door a bit harder than I intended to.

"Y/n?!" My mom yelled and came down the stairs quickly. "What's wrong? Why aren't you at school?"

"Why aren't you at work?" I questioned and walked right into the kitchen.

She didn't say anything after that. I saw her stare at me with her mouth open.

"Y/n, you got your memories back?" She asked and I nodded my head slowly.

"And when we're you going to tell me? Everything I mean. You didn't tell me about the party, you didn't tell me about you, and you didn't even fucking tell me about Eren!" I yelled. I took a breath but it didn't help. "The little "be careful around him" comments didn't help a fucking bit. You should've done something or at least told me, maybe I could've fixed that mistake!" I grabbed my pineapples from the fridge and stormed up to my room.

Flashback to 10/19/20

"You ready Mikasa?" I asked as she finished putting on her shoes.

"Yep." She turned around and smiled as she grabbed the tray of spiked Sour Patch Kids we made while my mom was out for a business trip. "Let's go."

I opened the door and walked happily to the car and helped Mikasa with the large tray.

The party we were going to was just a normal weekend party. I didn't know who was throwing it, but I know that about fifteen people asked me to go, so I am.

"Do you even know who's going to be there?" Mikasa said while securing everything in the lap and hands.

"At least half of our grade. It's at some really big house." I said and pulled out of the driveway.

The place was a lot bigger than I thought it was about three stories tall form the outside, with a pool full of people and a large porch in the front and back crowded with a ton of things.

"Holy god." I said as I looked at everything in front of me.

"Well, let's go. Mikasa suddenly said while getting out to start unloading things out of the car.

I followed behind her and grabbed a few things, just enough to get the rest of the stuff and open the door with my free hand.

When I walked in my chest could feel the beats of the song playing. My ears were filled with laugher, music and a lot of clinking of girls heels on the hardwood floors.

"Hey you made it." Someone I didn't recognize said. I was guessing this was their party. "You can put that in the kitchen." He said and went back into the crowd of dancing people.

Mikasa and I found out way into the kitchen and found a place to put down the stuff. "Well, what do you want to do?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Don't know. But I do know that whatever's in the bowl looks good." She said taking a solo cup and scooping some of the drink. "Y/n you need to get some of this." She said and gulped the rest of it.

I listened to her and grabbed a cup. It was strong, but sweet. It was like a slushy kind of drink, many different colours too.

"I'm gonna go dance." I told her and scooped some more before pushing my way lightly to the middle of the large room.

When I got towards the center I saw a lot of my friends were there as well.

"Ay! It's y/n!" Connie yelled and everyone followed.

"Y/n!" At least half the circle called out and I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Y/n!" I called back and everyone started dancing again.

"I didn't think you would make it." Sasha yelled over the music.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" I said while taking a long drink.

"Hah, you're right." She yelled then announced that we were doing shots.

I was dragged along into the kitchen. When I got there it was extremely crowded but my eyes landed on a pair of the most beautiful emerald eyes.

I stared at him for a while, he was standing next to a short male with back hair, and a taller male with blond.

I don't know how long it was but I know I was pulled away to have shot with Jean.

"You're going down." I said looking at the row of shots infront of me.

"Sure," He laughed and looked at the group of people around.

My eyes wandered to the countdown and so did his. The second it went off I grabbed the first cup and took it right down, it was whiskey. I took a few more and looked at Jean, he was on the same one as me. I grabbed that glass and before I could swallow it grabbed the glass in the middles and chugged it along with the bit from the previous glass.

"I win!" I yelled in his face and he fake cried in defeat.

After a couple more rounds of shots we all went back to dancing. Well, I stayed in the kitchen and helped myself to a plate of buffalo dip while watching the others make fools of themselves, which I was about to join.

"Y/n come dance." Someone yelled and I put my plate down.

I grabbed my cup and took a sip but before I could put it down I was whisked away.

One of Histroia and my favorite songs came on so I pulled her away and danced and watched as Ymir had started staring me down but I just laughed.

After that some random hip-hop type song came on and we all got into a big circle. A lot of us took turns in the middle, when the new song changed I was called to the middle. With my drink still in hand I danced more slowly along with the beat of the song. I began slowly twirling and running my free hand down my torso.

The sounds of "ooo!" From the guys and the dropped jaws of the girls made me feel confident.

After the song I still stayed in the middle but the other joined closer back.

"Hey, where'd Jean go." I asked Marco.

"I think he went to the kitchen, he said he was going to talk with someone."

"Hmm." I hummed in response and just shrugged. I was hoping to dance with him.

Eren's pov:

"Who's she?" I nudged Jean and looked at the hottie dancing in the middle on the room.

"That's y/n. She's one of our friends." Jean said taking a sip of his drink.

She was perfect in every way. I wanted that girl. I walked over to her and pulled her close to me.

"Y/n? If I'm not mistaken." I said spinning her.

"Correct, and who might you be?" She grabbed my hand and placed the hand with her drink draped over my shoulder.

"Jaeger, Eren Jaeger." I said placing my hand on her hip.

She smiled at me and we danced for a few seconds. I looked in her eyes, they were beautiful even in her current state.

"Well hello Eren." She smiled and pulled away and walked toward one of the long hallways.

I smirked as watched her go into one of the rooms on the right. She left the door open just a bit.

"Hey, y/n said to go to the second room on the right down that hallway." Erwin pointed even though I had known.

"Thanks." I said while walking down there slowly.

"Y/n what did you-" I was cut off by her lips meeting mine. I could taste the cold fruit punch flavor of the daiquiri from the bowl.

I debated on whether not I should stay or leave but I didn't know if I could get another time like this. To make matters worse I'd seen her forever, at this point I was craving her.

"Y/n, don't tease me," I warned.

"Why not?" She whispered in my ear and ran her fingers lightly through my hair.

"If I fuck you, I might not be able to stop."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 109 9
/dɪˈspɛː/ noun the complete loss or absence of hope. "a voice full of self-hatred and despair" !READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED 16+! !!TW; Alcohol use/a...
114K 4.9K 53
❝ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨. 𝙞 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧.❞ 2021 | © ʜᴀᴊɪᴍᴇ ɪsᴀʏᴀᴍᴀ © ɪᴀᴍʀɪᴄᴇᴜ
196K 6.1K 43
― living in ignorance will never be enough. levi ackerman x fem reader. Completed! March 29th 2021 - December 13, 2021
4K 177 10
▎𝗕𝗢𝗥𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗜𝗘. 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗈𝗍/𝗌𝗇𝗄 𝖿𝖺𝗇fi𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇. 進撃の巨人 ❝ 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌, 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅�...