Uptown girl{RE-EDITED}{COMPLE...

By SincerelyNirvana

"Looks like opposites attract huh?" "What do you mean?" He chuckled,taking a swig of beer."I mean that I'm mo... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Happy birthday Eddie Vedder!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Happy birthday Dave!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84(FINAL CHAPTER!)

Chapter 57

55 0 0
By SincerelyNirvana

LOVE IN THE AIR!

Rami Jaffee,keyboardist of Foo Fighters,has married model Christine Pillows.They're currently on their honeymoon in Istanbul,Turkey.on top of that,Chris Shiflett and Alana Valance have announced that they are getting married!

Alana's pov
"How's the honeymoon going?"I asked Christine,she was currently FaceTiming me on my laptop."Ugh it's so much fun!ohhh and the sex-"I cut her off,"tmi!"i exclaimed.we both laughed,"how's everything over there?"she asked."Chris is dropping off my sister and her family to the airport right now."i replied,"aww man I'm gonna miss Cami."she whined.I giggled,"well it's not like she's just gonna move here,her kids love Arizona more than California."i pointed out."fair,fair,oh!how's the baby?"she asked,"oh!we're actually going to go to the hospital soon to do another ultrasound."i replied.she squealed,"I can't wait-"she was then cut off by Rami."hey babe want some room service?"I heard him ask.

I saw her face turn red and her eyes widen,"I gotta go!"she quickly said.then she hung up,I blushed in embarrassment."I'm just gonna assume Rami was naked and leave it at that."i thought,I closed my laptop and put it away.I got up and off the bed,I made my way to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.I was already developing a bump,I smiled as I pulled up my shirt and looked at it.I then frowned,missing Chris' touch.then,as if he was reading my mind,he came home.my face it up,I pulled my shirt down and carefully made my way downstairs.He smiled when he saw me,"hey baby."he greeted me.I grinned and gently hugged him,he hugged me back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 682 67
Music inspires many to persevere, hope, dream, laugh, cry and process a wide variety of emotions. Music was very important to Melissa Campbell, havin...
22K 1K 100
Brittany got a part in a movie but what she really wants to do is be in a band. While out with her new friend Frances Bean, she meets Tyler, Kyle, Ga...
24.2K 461 40
♫'When I'm not with you, think of you always'♫ ✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩ You go on a trip to Las Vegas with your mom to see her friend Taylor Hawkins perform durin...
11.5K 183 26
A Foo Fighter FanFic. Will Mia be blinded by the sexy blonde that is Taylor? Or will she fall for the quiet handsome man that is Chris? A story about...