Princess Of The End {TWD x Ch...

By xX__Persephone__Xx

This will be of the young girl named Freya. She's 10 years old. She had a scary but good life. Mainly raised... More

《Introduction》
Freya's Faceclaim
Dixons, Wounded Sheriffs, And Squirrels
Bonding With Merle Dixon
Guillermo And The Old People
Mr. CDC
Mr. CDC, Weapons, And Sophia
Fever, Illusions, And Searching
Found But Still Lost
Still Sick, Sorry Dixon
Brave + Brave = A+ In Dumbassness
Dale: The Taller Version Of Yoda
Sorry, brother
An Odd Badass Duo
That's Our Thing, Dixie
Sneak Peek
Loki?
Maybe They Were Right?
He's My Blood
Captain Hook
We'll Be Okay, Bloody
Abraham Ford's Lessons: How to Climb a Tree
Roxy & Amethyst. Oh, and D-
Sister Drama
They're My Family
One Is Feral, One Might be Pregnant
Fuck- You, Dixon
Say You Forgive Me
Sneak Peek
Jesus Of Hilltop
The Drawings For Memory
New Family
Mr. CDC was Right
What Do I Do to Fix It?
Meeting The King....and Shiva
Staying Safe
Pay Up, Duane
The Radio
I love you too, Stupid jerk
Bite Me, Redneck
Duct Tape is the Answer to Everything
Girl Problems...in the Apocalypse
Scotch and Polaroids
Bear the Baby Frost Giant
The Three Musketeers
I'm Back (in the saddle again)
FREYA IS AND ADULT T_T
Sorry

The Fight for Alexandria

457 13 2
By xX__Persephone__Xx

Freya's POV

Sooooo.....

Story time!

We were doing good when Rick got here...

But then the tower that got hit by that truck (Yes, that was the honking sound me and Duane heard).

Right now, I'm hiding in Roxy's house with Roxy, Duane and Sophia. We've been here for awhile.

"What are we gonna do Roxy?" I ask, peeking through a curtain and seeing all the walkers that have taken over our home.

"....When it came to walkers, Amethyst normally would think of something. I dealt with people that wanted us dead" She says, pulling me away from the window.

I grab Duane's hand when we hear thumping across the hall, he looks at me and I officially realize how tall he is.

He's like 4 inches taller than me.

He just smiles at me before handing me my bow and pulling out his knife, Roxy puts her hand towards us before pulling open the room door and walking out, her knife up. We hear more thumping and it's from Amethyst's room. Duane and I keep Sophia down at the hall.

Roxy opens the door and I instantly pull my mask up and hand my bandana to Roxy when Duane puts his bandana to his nose and mouth.

"Amethyst Arrow Shaw! What the fuck?" Roxy asks, but Amethyst quickly shuts the window.
"Be quiet!" She signs, before mockingly signing.
"Roxy Bow Tracy" She signs, annoyance in her signing's tone.

I look around the room and see a dead walker, a grappling hook stuck in its ribs, and guts are pulled to the side, her knife set to the side, bathed in blood.

"How'd you get in the house?" Duane asks, she points at the roof. Before signing.

"My sleeping area" She signs, I nod and watch as she slams her ax into the dead walker.

"Ew" Roxy mumbles, putting her hand over her mouth. Duane runs to Amethyst and hugs her. Amethyst wraps one of her arms around his shoulders in a hug then pulls up her mask and kisses the top of his head.

"I was worried about you" He says, I see a smile on Amethyst's lips as she pulls her mask down.

"I'm fine, see? You worry too much, Nugget" After signing, she turns in a circle and Duane laughs before she hugs him again. Duane walks back to me as Amethyst kneels next to the walker.

"Sheets" Amethyst says, her voice isn't as scratchy as I thought it'd be....Odd. Duane and I run through the hall getting sheets from rooms.

"Amethyst and I have done something like this before" Duane suddenly says as we walk back to the room.

"We got some ripped up shirts and found a walker. Roxy had a fever so she stayed at base. I didn't want Ame to go alone sooo...yeah" Duane whispers, I nod and we walk into the room.

"Here" I say, Amethyst looks up and I notice the walker blood on her mask. Carol is so gonna steal that from her to clean it.

"Give" Amethyst says, holding her hand up to me from her kneeling position next to the walker, I hand her one and she grabs her knife before dragging it through the fabric and handing it back to me, I give her another one and she throws that sheet to Sophia.

This continues and when she makes one for herself, she puts her hands in the walker's stomach and pulls out its guts before starting the long process of getting us walkered up.

When we each have our walker get up on, Roxy looks out the window and gasps.

"Holy shit- Rick and them are doing the same" Roxy says, Amethyst nods and puts her ax in her belt and her machete.

"Let's get to them" I say, Sophia grabs my hand with a nervous look in her eyes.
"Yeah" Roxy says, Amethyst just bows her head before looking back up and walking behind us.

"I want to see my mom again, Freya" Sophia whispers, I smile at her as we walk to the front door.

"You will" I say back.
"How do you know?" She asks.
"Cause, I know Imma see my daddy again. I know you're gonna see your mom again" I say, she smiles and grips my hand.

"Ready? We got to stay quiet, and move slowly" Roxy asks, we all nod and she makes us lock hands with each other. Roxy is leading us, Amethyst is protecting us from the back. I feel Duane grip my hand and I do the same.

We can do this.

We walk down the stairs connected to the porch and walk along the path.

I try not to make a sound when a walker bumps into me.
We don't get very far until we hear screaming.

"Shit" I hear Roxy say, the walkers start moving towards the screaming and we follow. When we reach the screaming has stopped, I watch as a gun is suddenly pointed at Carl, Pete's son, Ron, is pointing it at him.
"Car-!" I yell but my voice goes quiet when I see Michonne put her katana through Ron...

But he still shoots the gun.

I stare at Ron's body, Roxy suddenly lets go of my hand and I look back at Duane.

"Amethyst..." Duane says, Amethyst looks around before pulling out her ax.

"Dad" I look at Carl when he speaks and I start crying.

His right eye is gone. We watch as he falls onto the ground, but Rick gets to him. I watch as Amethyst joins Michonne in killing walkers so Rick can get to the clinic. Duane grabs Sophia's hand and I grab her other one. She snaps out of her daze and pulls out her knife, I pull out my tantos and Duane pulls his sword off his back.

When we get closer to the clinic, I practically hear Amethyst's heart break.

Duane gets bit.

Sophia and I pull the walker off his arm and look at the damage as we follow Rick, Michonne and Amethyst to the clinic, Amethyst keeps looking back at us but focuses on killing walkers.

We make it to the clinic and I'm not even listening, I just stare at Carl's body as Denise starts working on him, I look at Amethyst when she stands next to Duane, who's laying on the table next to Carl. I gasp when I see her take out her machete. She didn't use it on any walkers out there, just her ax.

I watch Maggie run to Amethyst and grab her arm.

"Let me do it. I have some knowledge of this, I need you to hold him down" Maggie says quickly, Amethyst nods and holds down Duane. She leans her head down and lays her forehead on his.

Maggie breathes out before slamming the machete down on Duane's arm. He screams in pain, Amethyst looks at the front door and I see Rick leaving.

"Rick!" Michonne calls out, Amethyst pulls up her mask, kisses Duane on the head and pulls her mask back down before running outside with Rick.

"Amethyst!" Roxy yells as Michonne runs after them when Denise finishes sewing Carl's eye, Heath and Aaron following, I grip my tantos and run out.

I look around, my eyes landing on Rick and Amethyst taking down walkers with their axes, Michonne slices the head off of some also. I run out and join in, my tantos getting walkers when I hit them. More people from Alexandria join us. I kill a walker that almost gets Heath.

"We can beat them! We can beat them" Rick yells, backing up and hitting another one. I smile when I see Rosita and Eugene join us. I laugh when Eugene kills a walker. Definitely going to celebrate that later.

We will survive this.

We fight and fight and fight. But all I can think about is Duane and my big brother. Carl doesn't even know Sophia's pregnant yet. I look to the side and see Amethyst putting everything she has into a walker.....

She's killing them....like-
I kinda feel bad for the poor walkers.

I jump away from a walker when its arms get a little too close to my face. I push my blade through its throat and hit its brains. I stand with Morgan and stab a walker. Morgan knocks one down and I stab it. I flinch when Morgan asks where Duane is.

"I will tell you everything after! We! kill! these! things!" I say, kicking in a walker's knee and stabbing it.

Morgan pulls me behind him when there's a huge fire... It looks like it's coming from the pond? I look around and see Rick and Amethyst fighting off walkers, they're standing back-to-back. I run to Aaron and Eric and push a walker down before stabbing it.

I sigh in relief when most of the walkers get distracted by the fire.

"Don't let up!" Rick yells, putting his ax through the head of a walker, I stand up straight and cut off a walker's head when I stand on a big rock.

"Don't worry about us, Carl and Duane" I say, kicking back a walker, "Our group are total badasses" I say, watching my family take down walkers.

We fight.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

Is it weird to sit in the middle of hundreds of dead corpses? Probably, but I'm not ready to go to the infirmary yet.

"Loki!" I say, the big raven turns and looks at me, seeing the look on my face, he knows I'm tired so he drops the eyeball that was in his beak and hops off the walker's body, he hops on my leg and chirps at me then he decides to wipe his bloodied beak on my pants.
"Ughhh, this bird" I mumble, moving my hand down the feathers on his back.

I fall back on the ground and breathe out. My eyes look up at the sky and I smile seeing the sun. I close my eyes and take this break before I go to the clinic and check on Duane and Carl.

I hear someone grunt as they lay next to me.

"Ya know, I was worried 'bout ya, but seeing ya calmly lay on the ground beside some walkers, made me rethink that" I open my eyes and sit up, Daryl is lying next to me on the ground, his backpack next to him.

"Dad!" I yell, jumping on him and hugging him, he grunts but wraps his arm around my shoulders and kisses the top of my head.

"Hey, Bloody" He says but I don't let him go.
"I was worried about you" I grumble, he sits up and I still don't let him go.
"Daryl! Come get that shoulder of yours checked out" Sasha yells, I look at Daryl confused and he glares at Sasha as I go behind him and see some blood on his angel winged vest.

"You got stabbed? By who?" I ask, Daryl grunts and gets up.
"Some asshole on the road" He says, looking around and I smirk, pulling down my mask.

"If you're looking for Amethyst, she's in the clinic. Hasn't left since we finished off the walkers" I say, he looks down at me and scoffs.
"Hell no. I'm looking at the corpses we gotta move" He says, I smile and start taking him to the clinic.

"Carl will be okay. You can go check on him now" Denise tells me, I grab Dad's hand.

"What about Duane? Is he gonna be okay?" I ask, Denise smiles brightly at me.

"He should be. Maggie cut off his arm before the infection could spread. We still need to be careful of infection so I need to change his bandages daily, maybe have him come in with Carl to get it done at the same time" She says, I smile at her before pulling dad closer.

"Here's another patient for you" I say, running to the room she put Carl in. Rick looks at me from the chair he sits in.

"Hey shortie" Carl says, a tired look on his face.

"Hey, Odin" I say, running up to the bed, he opens his other arm for a hug and I instantly accept it.

"You're sweaty" I mumble, he nods and lets me go.

"Odin works now" I say, he looks at Rick for help.

"Freya, calm down. He just woke up" Rick says, I nod and look at Carl.

"Sorry, I was just worried about ya, big bro" I whisper quietly, Carl smiles, holds up his fist, and I gasp, connecting my fist with his.

"You stole my thing!" I say, he smiles and I look at Rick.

"He's gonna be okay, Officer Friendly" I say, Rick nods with a smile, his eyes red. I pat his shoulder.

"I'm gonna check on Duane" I whisper, he pats my hand and I leave the room.

I knock on the door, Hershel looks at me from Duane's side and removes his hand from his wrist.

"His pulse finally got back to normal" Hershel says, looking at Morgan and Amethyst, Morgan nods and holds Duane's hand tightly, Hershel smiles at me before leaving the room. I look at Amethyst who is sitting in the farthest corner of the room, looking at Duane, her mask hiding her face.

"She hasn't moved her gaze from him. Didn't respond to Hershel either" Morgan says, looking at Amethyst.

"Duane is her best friend. They've been taking care of each other forever basically" I mumble, sitting in the chair on the other side of Duane's bed, I look at his wrapped stump.

"I'm thankful.... My son will live another day. I thought he was dead when I was out there" Morgan says, I reach across Duane and grab Morgan's free hand.

"You have him now. He's alive" I say, he looks back at Duane and sighs.

"Amethyst?" I ask, turning to her, she continues staring at Duane's sleeping body.

"I'm going to go help with the corpses" Amethyst signs, suddenly, standing up and walking towards the door.

"Amethyst! Dixie is back!" I say, Amethyst just nods and limps out of the room. I look at Duane, a piece of paper by his pillow catches my eye. I go to grab it but Morgan grabs my hand.

"She left that for Duane. In case he woke up and she wasn't here" Morgan says, I sigh with a nod.

"But I can't stop you if I ain't looking" He says, turning his head to look out the window. I roll my eyes with a smile.

My hand grabs the paper and I open it.

Duane,

If you're reading this, I probably wasn't here to see you when you wake up. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, you lost your arm cause I couldn't protect you, I know you will probably be mad at me cause I promised you I would protect you and I failed. Please forgive me, Nugget. You're my best friend. I don't know what I would do without you.

See you later, Nugget

-Akkah

"Momo? What does Akkah mean?" I ask, he looks at me confused and shrugs.

"I don't know-" Morgan is interrupted by coughing, I grab the water by the bed as Morgan helps Duane sit up. I hand the cup of water to Morgan and get up to go get Hershel or Denise.

"Drink up, son" Morgan says, Duane drinks the whole cup of water, I smile and runout of the room.

"He's awake!" I say, Denise looks up from her spot of stitching Daryl's shoulder, Hershel shakes his head.

"I can finish this up, sweetheart" Hershel says, Denise smiles at him and hands him the needle. I have to admit, Dad looked much more relaxed with Hershel taking over. Denise walks with me back to the room.

"My arm hurts" Duane mumbles, looking at the bandaged stump on his left arm, Denise nods.

"Take this. It will help with the pain" Denise says, opening the pill jar she grabbed on the way in here. Duane hesitates on taking it but swallows the pill anyway. Denise cleans up his wound. I think maybe 35 minutes go by.

"Dad, where's Amethyst?" Duane asks, I grab the letter I put on the table and hand it to him.

"She went to go move the corpses" I say, he looks at me confused.
"But she's hurt!" He says, I look at Morgan.
"She's fine, son" Morgan says, Duane shakes his head.

"The walkers pushed her on metal sticking out of a porch. I saw!" Duane says, trying to get out of bed but Denise and Morgan hold him there.

"I'll go check on her, just rest here" I say, he frowns but nods when he looks back at his arm. I run out of the room and see Hershel.

"I finished up with Daryl right when ya'll went in there" Hershel says, I nod at him before running out of the clinic. I look around but don't see Amethyst anywhere. Crap.

3rd Person POV

Daryl pulls his shirt back on when Hershel finishes up his wound.
"Thanks" He says, Hershel smiles.
"Anytime, son. By the way, if you see Amethyst, can you tell her to come see me. I'd like to check out that limp of hers, it wasn't that bad when I last saw her" Hershel says, Daryl grunts.

"Sure" He says back before leaving the clinic. He would go tell Freya but, he knows she won't leave him alone tonight. He knows his kid missed him so he won't make her leave when she sneaks into his room and makes a bed on his floor with blankets and a pillow.

"I'll just do what I always do and move her onto the bed" Daryl thinks, looking around at the corpses. He sees Amethyst dragging a walker to a pile, but she falls on the ground and doesn't get back up.

Daryl sighs before walking to her, she sits up and kicks the walker in the head.

"Ya good?" Daryl asks, Amethyst looks up at him and shrugs, he sits next to her when she doesn't stand back up.

"Daryl" She says, he looks at her confused.
"Welcome back" Daryl scoffs and looks around, his hair hiding his face.
"You got better" Daryl says, meaning how she talks, Amethyst sighs and writes in the dirt.

I'm sorry. Carl

"The boy's tough. He'll get through it" Daryl says, messing up the dirt she wrote in before looking at her.

"I know ya can talk. You don't need to write no more" He says, she growls.
"Speak my no good" Amethyst says, annoyed and embarrassed, Daryl looks around after moving some of his hair out of his face.

"I don't see nobody that'd give a shit" He says, Amethyst looks down at her bloodied hands.
"You here, Dixon" Amethyst mumbles, putting her hands back on her wound under her jacket.

"Since when did you care what I think?" He says, Amethyst laughs but stops as soon as she starts.

"I dunno" She mumbles, trying to stand up, Daryl stands up and holds his hand down to her, Amethyst hesitates but grabs his hand, letting him pull her up. She goes back to the walker and Daryl looks at his hand that's now covered in fresh blood. He looks at the walker, not see any wet blood except it's head.

Daryl grabs Amethyst's arm and turns her around, he pulls her jacket, that has started sticking to her waist, to the side and sees the black fabric has gotten darker, Amethyst hit his hands away and backs away. Daryl groans.

"You're kidding right?" He asks, Amethyst shrugs.
"I fix it already" She says, Daryl goes to say otherwise but Freya's voice interrupts.

"Dad! Amethyst!" She says, running up next to Daryl.
"Duane woke up. I told him you were moving bodies but he got upset and said you were hurt. Is he right?" Freya says quickly, Daryl looks at Amethyst with a pointed look, but Amethyst doesn't even notice.

"Awake?" Amethyst asks, Freya nods.
"Hurt me no" Amethyst says before starting her trip to the infirmary to see Duane, but Daryl grabs her arm, Freya looks curiously at them as Daryl walks with Amethyst.

"What the hell is going on? Where's the flying pigs?" Freya mumbles looking around as she walks alongside them.

Freya's POV

I plop on a chair in Duane's room and look tiredly at my friend.
"I'm confused about life now" I say, Duane looks at me from the side of the bed as he puts his shirt on.

"Only now? Not when the world started having cannibalistic dead people roaming around?" He asks, sarcasm taking over his voice, I roll my eyes.

"Okay, what about?" He asks, poking his bandaged stump.
"Amethyst and Dixie" I say, Duane shrugs.

"They trying to stab each other? Throwing mean comments at one another? That sounds normal to me" He says, I shake my head.

"You were right about her being hurt. But!" I say, sitting up straight and looking at him with a smile, "Dad helped her walk to the clinic!" I say, clapping my hands, Duane smiles at me as he lays back down.

"So, they're being humans now?" He says, I nod and sit at the end of his bed.
"Yes!" I say, looking up when the door opens, Sophia walks in with a frown.

"She found out" Duane and I say at the same time, I look at him before looking back at Sophia, she nods and sits in the chair I sat in only a minute ago.

"She didn't say anything... she just walked away" Sophia says, I frown at Duane.
"Carol just needs time..." I say, looking back at my distressed friend, she sadly smiles.
"I hope so" She mumbles.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

3rd Person POV
Night

Morgan walks into Duane's room that night and sees Freya cuddled up in Duane's right side, dead asleep, Duane sleeps also, his right arm wrapped around Freya. Morgan smiles at the sight and decides to leave.

"Michonne?" Morgan asks the woman about to leave Carl's room, Michonne looks at him.

"Could you tell Daryl Freya won't be home tonight?" Morgan asks, Michonne looks at Morgan confused before walking up to him and looking in Duane's room.

She smiles with a nod.
"Yeah, I'll tell him" She says, Morgan thanks her and leans on the doorframe.

"Our son is happy, Jenny" Morgan thinks, leaving the room.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

Daryl grumbles as he walks up the stairs to his room in Rick's house. Michonne just told him that he doesn't have to worry about Freya breaking into his room that night.

"A fucking kid stole my daughter" He grumbles, opening his door, he closes the door and sits in the chair by the door.

After a while, he sighs at how quiet it is. Freya would never let it get this quiet.

Daryl jumps up from the chair, his crossbow pointed at the window when a person crawls through it. A growl/whimper sound coming from them when they land on the floor.

"Dixon" The voice says, Daryl grunts and puts down his crossbow.
"What the hell? Why are you climbing up houses now?" Daryl says, Amethyst pulls out a notebook, answers already written down.

I used a ladder, I'm not
that fucking feral

Daryl takes the notebook from her as she just plops in the bed.
"Why are you here? Your sister supposed to be keeping an eye on your stupid ass" Daryl says, Amethyst holds her hand out for the notebook, but Daryl doesn't give it to her, she huffs.

"She kept nagging me and pokin' at wound" She says, wording things carefully as she pulls Daryl to sit next to her on the bed.

"Ya couldn't just go to your spot on the roof?" He asks, she shakes her head and steals the notebook back.

Climbing up that takes specific movements, ones that'd rip these stupid stitches. I decided
to annoy my favorite redneck

Daryl stands up, and sits in the chair by the door, Amethyst rolls her eyes and stands up, grabbing his hand and dragging him back to the bed.

"Your room. You still sleep bed" She says, Daryl shakes his head.
"Nah, even I know you don't trust me" He says, Amethyst makes him sit on the bed before she carefully takes off her mask.

"You I trust, Dixon. You trust me?" She asks, Daryl watches as she sets her mask down. He can see how uncomfortable she feels without it on in front of someone. Daryl nods and she lays down, him lying beside her. Daryl hears her breathing relax only minutes after. Daryl grabs an arrow from his crossbow and messes with it as he lays there.

"Dixon" Daryl looks at the voice and sees Amethyst staring back at him.
"Sleep" She says, Daryl goes back to messing with the arrow, completely ignoring her. 

"Hey," Daryl suddenly says, Amethyst looks back at him, "You didn't sound like someone that's been smoking for awhile" He says, Amethyst looks at him confused but soon smiles, remembering what she wrote down before he left, and even accidentally laughs, putting her hands over her mouth to hide the smile.

"Thanks, Dixon" She says, Daryl just nods and looks but at his arrow he was messing with, an amused smirk on his face.

_____________

.........

Duane and Freya are so fucking cute-

Persephone out
* inserts asl I love you sign*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398 3 12
Amira never expected for the world to end, let alone for the dead to rise up and start eating people alive. How will she and her family navigate the...
1.7K 26 8
✭ After Carl saves Alexandria, he realizes that he doesn't know how much time left, but he knows that he doesn't want to waste it. Carl confesses to...
7.4K 138 50
after a fight one night your life fall apart, he said you weren't good enough. Year after that night you were watching the news and the shit was hit...
5.3K 140 31
When Rossary decided to move away from home and to Atlanta, Georgia, she never once thought the world would end. Along with her friend, Matthew, Ross...