My Girlfriend's Mysterious Pa...

By _Shivani_1910

My girlfriend's mysterious past is a love story between Sanjay a powerful businessman and Sanvi the broken so... More

Authors note
Chapter-1 find her..!
Chapter-2 she is perfect
Chapter-3 good news
Chapter-5 why?
Chapter-6 Are we
Chapter-7 Boyfriend?
Chapter- 8 do you love her?
Chapter- 9 don't kill me ...
Chapter- 10 Ombrophobia
Chapter- 11 I mean it
Chapter- 12 I am proud of her
Chapter- 13 perfect couple
Chapter- 14: Obsessed with her
Chapter- 15 My Woman
Chapter- 16 I don't deserve him
Chapter- 17 can I call you sister
Chapter- 18 Jealousy
Chapter- 19 Drunken Sanvi
Chapter- 20 I trust you
Chapter- 21 so many trauma's
Chapter- 22 Life is a mess
Chapter- 23 dinner
Chapter- 24 planning Outing
Chapter- 25 forest
Chapter- 26 enjoying
Chapter- 27 Her painful past
Chapter- 28 broken soul
Chapter- 29 surprise
Chapter- 30 birthday celebrations
Chapter- 31 flashback
Chapter- 32 letter by sanvi
Chapter- 33 touched
Chapter- 34 avoiding him
Chapter- 35 murderer
Chapter- 36 sexual Assault
Chapter- 37 another confession
Chapter- 38 girlfriend
Chapter- 39 sleeping peacefully
Chapter- 40 first date
Chapter- 41 office
Chapter- 42 facing the fear
Chapter- 43 attending event together ..!
Chapter- 44 finding evidence
Chapter- 45 trap
Chapter- 46 who are you?
Chapter- 47 Happy moments
Chapter- 48 alive..!
Chapter- 49 cooking
Chapter- 50 complete family
Chapter- 51 romance in office ..!
Chapter- 52 scars
Chapter- 53 Accident..!
Chapter- 54 attack
Chapter- 55 panic..!
Chapter- 56 we found him
Chapter- 57 kidnapped ..!
Chapter- 58 its you ?
Chapter- 59 the real culprit ..!!
Chapter- 60 coma
Chapter- 61 proposal
Chapter- 62 The end ..!
Epilogue
New story

Chapter-4 did you know each other

6.1K 294 5
By _Shivani_1910

Authors POV

"What?" Abhi gulped...
'When? How? Where? Why don't you tell me?" He shouted excitedly

Sanjay explained him every thing.
"I think this is your destiny man, you are searching for her every where but she is living in the same city as you", Abhi said.

"But after this conversation with her I understand that she didn't remember me", said sanjay.

While they were talking someone knocked the door. "Come in", Sanjay gave permission.

Ashwin walked in with a document in his hands. Yes sanjay informed him to find every detail of Sanvi as soon as possible and Ashwin got her every information.

Abhi left from Sanjay's office as he has meeting.

Sanvi, a surgeon at Saradhi hospital. Lives in pragya apartments 3rd floor with her friend.

Sanvi is very intelligent she got free seat at top university of the city. After internship she got selected as a doctor at the same hospital and she is very successful in her carrer.

She has only few friends. She talks less and very gentle. She like children, she adopted five girls six years ago and paying for their studies and living expenses. Before she got job she have done so many part time jobs to pay for those girls studies.

Sanjay impressed by her kindness.

She has a brother his name is Varun and he is advocate and her father Vasu, running a small restaurant and her mother passed away.

But he is curious about her childhood however there is nothing about her childhood in the document.

Sanjay asked Ashwin about this but Ashwin said, "after all the investigation we found this information only sir".

"We couldn't find her life before 12 years, her birth certificate also taken after 12 years from her birth".

"We asked so many people but they said they moved here 14 years ago, when she was 12 years old and they don't know about her past".

"But sir I have ordered our men to find out about her past at any cost", Ashwin said confidently.

Sanjay noded and Ashwin left. Now Sanjay is more curious about her past... why no one knows about her? Why she taken birth certificate after 12 years of her birth? He has many questions.

First 12 years of her life is missing from the records. Something is fishy, he thought.

Sanvi's POV

"What Mr.Sanjay paid Monica's medical bills", I asked nurse again to confirm. She said, yes doctor.

"While you are in operation theatre her grandfather came to the hospital hurridly. He was much tensed at that time our receptionist asked him to pay the medical bills. After observing the medical bill he was collapsed saying, I don't have that much money. He pleaded while crying but our staff said we can't do anything sir, please pay the bill".

"Then that gentle man said he will pay and he payed immediately and He consoled her grandfather to stay strong".
Nurse told me everything.

He is really a gentle man. I didn't expect him to be the king of Saho enterprice. He is down to earth and has simple nature. He is very handsome I could say. His dangerous auro makes every one think that it is difficult to approach him but he is not that arrogant.

I am not intrested in business or entertainment news. I never watch them and I didn't have that much time also that's why I have not recognized him but I heard a lot about him.

While I am thinking about him a nurse called me and said Monica got her conscious back.

I have checked Monica and she is fine. She thanked me for saving her and her baby.

...

Authors POV

Sanjay and Abhi are sitting in a coffee shop discussing about business. They just met a client, after discussion he left and they both stayed there to disscuss something.

Suddenly a female voice came from behind... "hey Abhi".

They turned back to see who called him... Sanjay is just watching her quietly but Abhi greeted her with a smile "hey sana, why are you here".

"I am here for lunch", she joked.
"Oh come on Sana", he exclaimed.

"I am here for coffee, Abhi, isn't it obvious", she said playfully.

"You came alone?" Abhi asked.

"No I came with my juniors and a colleague", she said pointing at the door where they are waiting for her to go back.

"You go I will come after talking with my friend", she said to them and they left.

The trio sat down on the corner.

"Did you two know each other", Sanjay asked curiously.

Abhi said "yes" while that female noticed Sanjay now and greeted him "hi Mr.Sanjay".

"Hello Dr.Sanvi", he greeted back.

Sanjay is very curious how his friend and his angel know each other... what the fuck is happening here, he thought.

***

Hello beautiful people❤

how are you? Hope you guys are doing great.

Thanks for reading. Happy Sunday and don't forget to vote... 🤗

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 7.4K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
1.6M 65K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
1.1M 49.4K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
186K 14.9K 60
The phone is ringing. But Tanvi was too scared to answer the call. She was not ready to talk to him or even hear his voice. She wanted to run away fr...