Us

Autorstwa XENON_XOXO

This story is purely fictional 7 years yet Kim Jongin is still stuck in time. Everyone moved one, everyone ch... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
!!!

Chapter 12

118 6 0
Autorstwa XENON_XOXO

The cold wind welcomed us in Seoul. Snow is sticking on our hairs and you can see the runaway getting slowly covered by snow.

I wore my mask and shade as we got out of the plane and headed to immigrations. I was ask to remove my mask. The lady smiled back at me and said "Welcome back Ms. Jennie Kim" from the way she smiled I knew she knows who am I.

"Mommy its so cold can we order some hot choco or something?" Kaleb said I nodded at him and we went to the nearest Starbucks. Aria is being carried by Travis cause she's sleepy or more like she is already sleeping. We just waited for our orders while also waiting for the car that will fetch us and we'll be straight back to the hotel.

It was a quiet car ride heading to the hotel cause probably we are all still jet lagged from our flight.

"Hello Goodmorning a room reservation for Travis Smith" I said in Korean to the receptionist.

We booked two hotel rooms 1 for us and 1 for Travis. I made it sure to booked it under Travis' name to not cause any fur during our trip. I just want this trip to be somewhat peaceful I guess.

We finally got our keys and they assisted our luggages as we head to our room. I got Aria from Travis' since I know he needs to rest cause his conference is tomorrow.

"Are you sure that you don't need me anymore in handling with the twins?" He ask

"Yes, we're gonna be fine, now rest already and call Nick tell him we already arrive and send my hugs and kisses to him" he nodded at me and went to his room which is the room next to us.

"Could you please just put the luggages here and I'll just settle it from here Kamsahamnida" I lay Aria in her bed and she hugged tightly her stuff toy.
"Aren't you gonna sleep Kal?" I asked him he's just laying in his bed.

"I'm not sleepy mommy and I feel excited at the thought that I'm already in the same city with Dad" I smiled at what he said "Okay if you don't want to sleep maybe we can go stroll around seoul?" I suggested to him but he just shook his head.

"Its fine Mom and besides who's gonna be here for Ria, she'll probably cry when she wakes up and we're not here" he's right.

"Then how about we'll just call your granny and grandpa?" He agreed and jump out of his bed and we headed together to this small balcony. I even asked him if he's okay staying here since it's so cold.

"Annyeong eomma" I said "Annyeong granny" Kaleb said with his american accent which made me laugh a little. He just pouted at me for laughing at him.

"Annyeong where's Aria?" Mom said and searches for Ria. Its facetime by the way.

"She's sleeping granny cause she's tired from the flight" my mom scrunched her eyebrows "Flight? You're not in New York right now?"

"Ani granny, try guessing where we are right now" Kal said plaufully.

My mom answered New Zealand, California, London and Paris. But Kaleb just shook at her everytime.

"Granny we're in Korea right now!" Kaleb said excitedly and mom said "Kaleb you're just lying to me" Kaleb then showed her the view from our balcony "Omo, you really are not lying how come you didn't told granny that you are coming here?"

"Mom said if we told you in advance it would not be a surprise anymore so surprise granny!" Mom laughed at Kal

"Eomma we'll be attending Chaeng's wedding on the next next day. Will you be attending?" I asked her. I heard Rosie also invited them together with Jisoo and Lisa's parents. Lisa's parent can't come since his dad is opening another branch at Thailand meanwhile Jisoo's I don't really know if their really coming.

"No, we declined cause we are in Jeju right now we'll be spending our Christmas here in our vacation house so I suggest that you should fly here so that we can spend Christmas together. Do you want me to book your tickets?"

"Ani I'll just book it myself. Where's appa eomma?" She pointed at a room which I guess is their's and I know that Dad is probably sleeping.

My mom and I talked some more about what's been happening with the twins, me and the hospital. I didn't even notice that Kaleb was gone beside me.

I came in cause I can't handle the cold anymore after I bid my goodbye to mom. I found Kaleb peacefully sleeping in his bed.
Watching the twins sleep made me feel sleepy so I lye in my bed and let my eyelids fall.

I woke up at 3am in the morning and saw that my kids are still sleeping. I went to the mini kitchen and made myself some coffee. I emailed my secretary to deliver what we're gonna wear for Chaeng's wedding here at our hotel room. I did not hire any make up artist or what and decided I'll just do my own hair and make up. I decided to call Travis to see if his awake and he is. I did not pester him anymore since he was busy preparing for his conference at 7am today.

An inkling feeling inside me made me decide to download Instagram and opened my personal account. I only follow here my friends account and also Jongin's

Opening it after 7 years.
I saw Jisoo unnie uploaded a pic of her Dior dress that I assume what she's gonna wear for the wedding. I double tap my screen and like it.

I saw Irene unnie posting pictures of her kids and Junmyeon oppa and their family. They are really happy and they deserve this after all they've been through they really deserve this. I also saw Nayeon's posts and I miss her hope she'll welcome me back.

Then I saw Jongin's post it was during the time he was still in New York I click his profile and saw that he posted a photo with him and the girls eating at a restaurant in New York. Some of his posts are of his niece.

Raeun is so big now. Then his last post was K.town. He captioned it "Never knew I bump into you here"

Is he saying me? Or am I just being assuming. I log out of my account and laid back in my bed and stared at the ceiling.

I don't know how to tell him. I'm afraid I'll just breakdown infront of him. But I need to be strong for the kids.

I got out off bed and decided to cook breakfast but I don't have any supplies so I dressed up with my thick winter coat and knock on Travis' room and told him to watch the kids for me as I need to buy breakfast.

The breakfast buffet at the hotel opens at 6:30 or 7-ish and I can't wait for that since I'm really hungry. I hope some stores or a bakery is open at this time. If not then I'll probably buy something at a convenience store.

I walk the quiet streets there isn't much people but there are a few cars who's already up and I guess headed for work.

After walking for about 15 minutes I finally saw a bakery that is opened. I immediately headed there.

The smelled of freshly baked pastries filled my nostrils. I greeted the lady who is here.

I got muffins, croissant, brownies, an apple custard bread and also an almond bread. They also have coffee and hot choco's so I ordered 1 caramel macchiato and 1 brewed coffee for Travis and 2 hot choco's for my kids. I waited for about 10 minutes and finally got my order. I thanked the lady and headed back to the hotel. The kids are already awake and they are just watching TV meanwhile Travis' is busy preparing for the conference.

I handed him coffee and he told me he's going back to his room since he's gonna need a bath. Its just us and the kids watching TV.

"Mommy is Daddy really good at dancing?" Ria asked which made me quite shock a little since she blurted it out suddenly.

"Your appa is really really good in dancing other idols even idolized him. He is that good" I told them they were awed at what I said what more if they'll see him dance in person. Kaleb was finding another channel when he suddenly encountered a channel that has Lisa on it.

"Mommy look its Aunt Lisa" Kaleb pointed out I immediately look and saw its really her. But it was just a preview she is there together with Nayeon, Namjoon and Jongin. Maybe this is their new show that Lisa was talking about

"Wow mommy that man who dance together with Aunt Lisa is really good" Aria said and clapped her hands in amusement.

"Yeah Mom, I'm gonna tell Aunt Lisa to introduce him to us I want to know him and ask tips from him" Aria agreed with what his brother said.

"You don't need Lisa to introduce him to you cause I'll introduce you to him personally" I told them they shouted and screamed with joy.

"Jinjja eomma?" They both said and I nodded and smiled seeing how happy they are.

I'll introduce you to your father babies.

-------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LOML JENNIE KIM!!!

Hope you enjoy this update :)) sorry for the typos and errors✌

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

16.8K 551 6
They said there are only two things why past lovers are still friends. Either they are still in love, or they never were. But does that mean Jennie...
119K 5.3K 66
Blackpink's Park Chaeyoung caught herself in trouble when she clicked on the link that lead her to the world of Fan Fiction. She should have obeyed t...
10.5K 666 34
The world where nothing seems to be real. The world were impossible is possible. The world where legends are told but history is forgotten. The stor...
156K 3.3K 32
Y/n's life was filled with ups and down(s) -- he doesn't have a lot of friends at school because of his cold face and straightforwardness. At home, h...