Red (Manjiro "Mikey" Sano x O...

By CrimsonMerc

Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered... More

Introduction
...PROLOGUE...
...CHAPTER I...
...CHAPTER II...
...CHAPTER III...
...CHAPTER IV...
...CHAPTER V...
...CHAPTER VI...
...CHAPTER VII...
...CHAPTER VIII...
...CHAPTER IX...
...CHAPTER X...
...CHAPTER XI...
CHAPTER XII
...CHAPTER XIII...
...CHAPTER XIV...
...CHAPTER XV...
...CHAPTER XVI...
...CHAPTER XVII...
...CHAPTER XVIII...
...CHAPTER XIX...
...CHAPTER XXI...
...CHAPTER XXII...
...CHAPTER XXIII...
...CHAPTER XXIV...
...CHAPTER XXV...
...CHAPTER XXVI...
...CHAPTER XXVII...
...CHAPTER XXVIII...
...CHAPTER XXIX ...
...CHAPTER XXX...
...CHAPTER XXXI...
...CHAPTER XXXII...
...CHAPTER XXXIII...
...CHAPTER XXXIV...
...CHAPTER XXXV...
...CHAPTER XXXVI...
...EPILOGUE...
...Happy Birthday Mikey...

...CHAPTER XX...

4.7K 182 5
By CrimsonMerc

~ Birthdays and Arcades ~

Naoka and Draken were hanging out at a local shopping centre. In actual fact, the tall blonde needed help getting Emma's birthday present. He had tried winning her favourite bear from the claw machine over and over again, but he just couldn't seem to get it.

Eventually, he punched the thing out of frustration and was kicked out of the arcade. Naoka came across the boy aggressively pacing outside, and she stopped in confusion.

"Draken?" She called and his head snapped to her, a look of relief washing over his face as he walked up to her.

"Oh, thank god! Come." He said eagerly as he grabbed her arm and dragged her towards the arcade without a chance to deny him. He pointed through the window at a machine that was filled with pink teddy bears, and she looked at him cocking a brow.

"Eh? You want that? I didn't figure you for a stuffed animal kind of guy." She said trying her best not to giggle, and he clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"It's not for me, idiot. It's for Emma." He mumbled turning away so she couldn't see his face, but she knew exactly what was up.

"So then why don't you win it?" She pressed and he sighed.

"I got kicked out, so can you help me?" He asked, and she looked into his dark eyes. It was clear he really wanted it, and her heart swelled a little before sighing.

"Alright, I'll do it."

"Yes! Thank you. I owe you one."

"Yeah, yeah." She teased as she waved her hand dismissively walking into the arcade.

A few minutes later she walked out with the plushie in hand and Draken hurriedly stood from his seat.

"Eh? Done already?" He asked in disbelief, and she handed it to him with a closed eye smile.

"Yeah, it was a piece of cake." She shrugged, and he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Whatever, thank you though."

"You're welcome. I'm sure your crush will love it." She taunted giving him the side eye and he froze turning to her with widened eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play coy, Draken. I know you have a big fat crush on Em-" She further provoked, and he slapped a hand over her mouth to shut her up.

"That damn brat! Mikey told you, didn't he?" He whisper shouted and she removed his hand.

"No, I had a hunch and you just confirmed it." She said sending him a wink.

"Bullshit?" He said side eying her. He wasn't entirely sure she was telling the truth.

"Okay, maybe he did."

"Tch, I'm going to kill that little shrimp."

"Relax Ken-chin," she mocked using Mikey's name for him and he gave her a glare which she ignored. "I won't tell Emma, but you should." She hummed and he stopped walking making her turn to look at him.

"What? No way." He exasperated.

"Why not? It's obvious there's something there between you too." She stated nonchalantly.

"I don't know why, I just... no."

"Are ya scared?" She teased poking his chest and he swatted her hand with a blush.

"As if."

"If you love someone, you should tell them." She said as they started walking again. He looked at her, then thought about his best friend as he sighed.

"Yeah, you should."

***

Mikey took Emma out for her birthday to a lovely little desert place which was crashed by Takemichi and his friends. A few moments later, Naoka and Draken ran into them, and both of the Sano siblings eyes sparkling with happiness.

"Naoka!"

"Draken!"

The two exclaimed and Naoka smiled at them.

"Ha! Taking your little sister out for her birthday huh Mikey?" Draken teased and Naoka rolled her eyes before nudging Draken.

"Oh right, here. Happy Birthday Emma." Draken said as he placed the toy plushie on her head and Naoka watched as Emma's cheeks tinted a lovely shade of pink.

Draken chatted to Takemichi and the others for a moment while Naoka also handed Emma a small gift.

"Happy Birthday Em. Hope you like it." She said sending her a small wink and Emma leapt up wrapping her arms around her waist.

"Thank you so much Naoka-chan!"

Mikey watched with a bit of jealousy. He wished he could be the one hugging her right now.

"Well, we'll be off now." Draken announced turning to pat Naoka's shoulder and she nodded as they started walking away.

"Wait!" Emma and Mikey called at the same time, and the dark eyed boy looked to his sister to continue. They were thinking the same thing.

"Did you guys want to join? We were just about to head to the arcade?" She said and Naoka pressed her lips together containing a laugh while Draken gave her a warning look.

"Sure, as long as its not the one in the shopping centre."

***

Emma had her arm linked in Naoka's as they decided on which games to play. The boys were off on their own playing air hockey, but Mikey's mind was focused on something else.

Well, someone else.

"Dude! I've scored on you like five times now, pay attention!" Draken taunted which he would soon regret as it sparked the shorter blonde's competitive side.

Within the next few minutes, Mikey scored on Draken relentlessly, the taller tattooed male sighing aggressively in defeat and wishing he had never said anything.

"What was that beanpole? Would you care to play another-"

"Forget it, lets go find the girls." Draken said rolling his eyes, and Mikey beamed in excitement.

"Yes, let's do that."

They found the girls just walking out of the photo booth and Mikey immediately grabbed Naoka's hand.

"Red, lets take some photos!" He chimed and she shrugged.

"Yeah, lets all pile in!" Emma said and Mikey hid his frustration as he reluctantly agreed.

They took many, some goofy, some cute, and by the end of it, he pushed the other blondes out of the booth leaving just him and Naoka.

"Just us now." He said giving her a closed eye smile and she shook her head a little in disbelief. He was acting different today, though she found it cute.

They put the money in before posing four times. The first two were goofy, the next, adorable as they hugged each other with closed eyes, and the last, she managed to plant a kiss on his cheek while his eyes were wide with shock.

"N- Naoka!" He yelled which only made her giggle. His cheeks were now a light shade of pink and she pinched them lightly.

"You're cute when you blush." She further teased and he looked away trying to hide the effects she had on him.

"Whatever, anyway, lets go." He said grabbing her hand as he pulled her out of the booth. He was thankful Emma and Draken had wandered off briefly, because that helped aid his operation: 'steal alone time with Naoka.'

"Let's leave the others to it, shall we? They can have a date." He suggested and she nodded in agreement, thinking of course Emma would want alone time with Draken.

"Good idea."

Emma and Draken had looked all over the arcade for the two but couldn't find them anywhere.

She turned to Draken with a pout, and he felt his cheeks heating up at how adorable she looked.

"I think Mikey stole Naoka-chan!" She exasperated and he pretended not to know. After all, earlier the shorter blonde had tossed the keys to his bike to Draken asking him to bring it home for him so that he could double with Naoka. He pretended it had annoyed him, though inside he was happy he would get alone time with Emma.

"Well, you've got me?" He said and she smiled hugging onto his arm.

"Yeah." She hummed as they both blushed. "I do."

~*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.8K 21
โ›๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ ?!โœ โ†ณin which (y/n) apologizes for what her friends did. but ended up being mikey's...
36.3K 873 9
warning;; may contain manga spoilers deeper into the story, although i'll put a warning so you can stop reading <3 won't always follow the plot! viol...
5.1K 177 11
Every day, you wake up, remembering only small fragments of a distant memory. A past life maybe? Everything in that dream was dark. Especially him. ...
2.1K 71 10
โI'm giving you one chance Sano, don't break my heartโž ____________________________________ โ†ณIN WHICH the leader of the Tokyo Manji gang seeks out...