๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ; Fleur Delaco...

By several_mi

โ ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐๐ฒ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐‘๐”๐„๐‹๐“๐˜
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

2.1K 134 5
By several_mi

❝ Small cottage away from muggles. ❝

████████████████████████████

When Christmas day begun to tire out into a quiet night in the Grimmaulds place, people returned to their respective rooms and some left to go home like Daphne Greengrass and Nymphadora Tonks — Respectively. Aurora was exhausted between handing out presents and being offered plenty as well for the occasion of her birthday.

Though she loved the basket of chocolates Remus Lupin gave her. She loves Harry's customized journal with her name engraved on the front. She adored the leather jacket Sirius gave her for both Christmas and birthday, having requested Remus to go and buy one in the muggle shop so he won't be empty handed in giving a gift to his only daughter. She appreciates the hand knitted sweatshirt Molly made for her as well as a book Hermione gave her, a coordinating plan on how to see the world in a different way (muggle's work.)

Then her love for the twins was probably doubled seeing as they promised to give her unlimited privileges if they ever have Weasley's wizards wheezes into place like planned. Fred and George vowed they would let her take candies, toys and all sorts of things they would sell of the time comes.

Aurora didn't like gifts but something about this year was different. For she finally has a complete and loving family with her father.

That same night, just before Christmas would end the clock would strike twelve, Aurora was tired but she would never be exhausted in seeing Fleur's reaction of her gift. It was something she thought of with her dad a week before the Holiday.

It wasn't something that was bought — well, not yet — nor was it something Fleur would reject out of the simple thought of pleasure. Aurora had given her a silver key that seemed like it could fit nothing by how ancient it had looked. Fleur was deeply confused as to why and what it was for but as soon as Aurora explained it was a key to a cottage home near a warm and private beach, she wouldn't know how to react.

"This is a ridiculously over planned rehearsal of me asking you to move in with me. Just in a different home where it would just be the two of us." Aurora says though her stern tone failing to cover her nervousness of being dejected with rejection. "I know it's unfairly too soon —"

Aurora might've gotten an answer without specific words when Fleur pressed their lips together in a gentle click of measure, for her answer for any question that comes from Aurora will always be yes. The kitchen was dark and packed food Mrs. Weasley forced them to take sits idly on the counter near. They stopped for a moment to breathe as soon as Aurora felt her back hit the edge of the smooth counter upon Fleur pushing her delicately against.

"My gift to you seems smaller compared to what you're giving me."

Aurora lets out an airy chuckle, shaking her head in defy. "I love it either way." She says honestly. "It's nothing, truly. Just a cottage near a muggle village but far enough for quiet."

"That's not nothing, Aurora." Fleur wraps her slim arms around the Black who doesn't move and lets her. "I love it."

"You haven't even seen it yet." Aurora chuckles, resting her left palm on the edge of the counter while the other holds Fleur's right hip. It was astonishing to believe that only she could do that. To hold and cherish her for a lifetime worth of love and adoration. "It's covered with a Fidelius charm. I've asked Daphne to be the secret keeper." She whispers solely yet seriously.

"So, she knew the whole time?"

Aurora laughs quietly and nods. "Your roommate's easy to persuade to keep a secret."

"Can we go there tomorrow morning?" Fleur asks, would've preferred to go now but the exhaustion of today's events and late hours prevented her from doing so.

"Of course."

As Fleur beams at the heavily embroidered love they'll soon share, they both turn their heads when an awkward sound of a door creaking loudly occurs and they see William Weasley stunned at the sight of them. What made Aurora frown in confusion was that he came out of Daphne's room, looking as if he had recently been dressed.

"Uh — Aurora, Fleur." Bill greets awkwardly, his disheveled red hair on a messier state especially when it was longer than average. "I — I was just — Um —"

"— Uh huh." Aurora grins, seeing the poor man scratch the back of his head in a pressured state. "I was just wondering, what excuse did you say to Molly so you could leave Grimmaulds?"

Bill lets out a nervous laugh and Fleur gently squeezes Aurora's shoulder to make her stop torturing the poor man. "I needed to help Daphne. She was too tipsy —"

"— Bill, you left your. . ." Daphne comes out with her oversized sweatshirt of proud Slytherin colors indulging confidently. It was soon shut down when she sees the female couple interrogating the man who recently left her room. She lowers her hand that is holding Bill's wand.

"Oh." Aurora kept the urge to laugh aloud especially when Fleur looks her way but kept her head down, possibly preventing to see their situation so amusing. "Daphne doesn't seem too intoxicated like you claimed." She accused and crossed her arms.

"Aurora, leave them alone." Fleur nudges her side to make her stop even when she was smiling from ear to ear. Firsthand, Fleur listens really well especially when Daphne was unintentionally telling her how Bill looks exceptionally good in work attire in Gringott's whenever she'd come.

"How — How — are you two still awake?" Daphne fixes her hair and clears her throat, nudging Bill to take his wand from her. He did so and cleared his throat too.

"I gave Fleur her Christmas gift — Now I have questions that needs answers." Aurora hums, tilting her head to the two standing in front of an opened door.

"I — You know what? It's late and Bill says he's going home." Daphne pats him on the shoulder softly and Bill mutters an ironic yes before strutting to go and leave. "Fleur, control your lover before she interrogates mine." She instructs strictly.

"Wait — Lover?" Aurora arched an eyebrow and smirks. "When did that happ —"

"— Okay, that's enough out of you." Fleur chuckles, reaching out and grasped Aurora's hands to entangle them into her own, pulling them away to go to their shared room. "We're all adults." She lightly smacks Aurora's hand when she tried to let go to follow Bill.

"Oh — You two are lucky I have a day ahead tomorrow with Fleur!"

████████████████████████████

Bright and early in the morning post Christmas day, Fleur woke up earlier than intended much surprise to herself since Aurora was always up first between them. But she hoped it would be a perfect day for what she has planned and hopefully would go to a path she wanted. For it was the only thing she wanted her whole life since meeting Aurora Black.

After mentally preparing herself, Fleur was in the warm shower when — of course, couldn't help herself — Aurora joined her with no warning. The water company may have rights to sue them for wasting clean water for an hour and another hour for actually showering for the day. Fleur was nervous upon meeting Aurora's Godmother and her husband after they visit the cottage.

It's a long day and Christmas doesn't seem to hault to their day despite in the twenty-sixth. They both knows it was their anniversary which marks a year of ever being in a relationship.

Last year today, Aurora risked it all and pulled Fleur into a kiss that begun a thousand more. She asked a question that connected them officially. Against all odds and people denying their relationship, they managed through one year and hopefully more to overcome.

"Go ahead." Aurora says, momentarily letting go of Fleur's hand that was engulfed in an expensive coat of gloves preventing snow from freezing her skin. Aurora leans her side on the cottage's wall besides the locked door, looking at Fleur who has the key to their about home in her hand.

When they've apparated in the area via Aurora leading them to the place, first thing Fleur noticed was the amount of large and tall trees that surrounded such a tiny cottage and a garden near but not quite besides. It was a walking distance they could make, take care of plants and flowers, grow fruits and pluck flowers when wanted to. Fleur could see herself waking in the morning to water it all and plant more soil.

The snow hugged the roof and ends of the cottage messily. It made it seem like the house was abandoned and no one home. Fleur twists and opens the key, that clicking sound she would never forget.

"I had help from Daphne in choosing furnitures — Excuse the plastics, they're all brand new." Aurora explains, trailing behind Fleur who walks inside while looking around and immediately sought comfort.

The walls were painted warm beige, closed window but it didn't stop bits of nature vines from getting in a small crack in the corners of the glass. There was a small fireplace in the living room, carpet to sit and watch, two white and comfortable sofas surrounding as if many would accommodate the small cottage. The couch was still wrapped by plastic and the coffee table is wooden, messy coaster was tossed on its surface.

"How did you have time buying all this?" Fleur finally asks in a smile while walking towards the open kitchen, going around a small counter but still could see the living room. Then she could imagine herself baking while keeping eye on little kids — Godric, did I really just think about raising children of our own? Fleur asks herself silently.

"It was um — Panic buying, mostly." Aurora stammers, had difficulties of reading Fleur if she liked it or not. "If you don't like any of it, we can go to a shop and buy something you like." She offers with an indigent smile

"No, it's perfect." Fleur beams excitedly, turning around to see a stove and oven besides a sink and a cabinet filled with chinaware. Enough for a family, guests and friends they could invite.

"I'm glad you think so." Aurora felt relief wash over her in seconds. She could hear Daphne and Sirius tell her, I told you so. For the time she thought and planned it, Aurora was nervous Fleur wouldn't like it. That it's too much, less — Whichever. "Want to see the bedroom?"

There was a small and tight spaced hallway in the same floor, Fleur noticed they passed two spare doors until they reached the far end and Aurora opens the door, letting it creak loudly. "It was a lot smaller before but I spelled it much larger." Aurora informs and folds her arms, leaning her side against the archway while Fleur walks inside and looking around.

Another door was by the far right, probably the bathroom.

"And the two rooms we passed?"

"That's for you to decide." Aurora pushed herself to walk towards Fleur, standing behind her and propped her chin down on Fleur's shoulder gently, arms wrapping delicately around the Delacour's waist that made her sigh. "Though I imagined it would be mine when you get angry at me too much to sleep in the same room." She whispers.

"Doubtful." Fleur laughs, shaking her head. "How about, the smaller one is a spare and the other. . ." Swiftly, Fleur turns around as Aurora backs away but only a little for their eyes to meet. "is your father's room. If ever he wants to stay here with us someday."

"Are. . . Are you —"

"— I'm not bluffing, Aurora." Fleur chuckles softly and places her hand on the stunned woman's shoulder. "I mean, Sirius would want to stay close to his daughter and I know how much he means to you. It would feel much home if he's here, right?"

Aurora nods slowly, "Oh — He'd be so happy." She beams excitedly, a wide grin on her face but not as usual, respectively replaced by such happiness that made Fleur want to cry by the scene. "I thought about it but I didn't want to pressure you so I never said a thing." She hugs Fleur deeply, melting into an emotion blessed with miracles.

"Of course I would've said yes. Sirius is a great company to keep." Fleur laughs as she was lifted from the ground, her arm now around Aurora's neck and holds her close and afraid to fall. "Hey — Careful!" She warns in a soft laugh, it echoed in four walls and deserted room.

"I love you." Aurora says seriously, setting Fleur down against a mattress that was still covered in rough plastic but still put a sense of yielding comfort. They both sat down on each other's opposites.

Fleur swallows lightly and smiles too, placing her warm palm on Aurora's cheek before capturing her lips with her own in a full content of bliss and love. Hand held the side of her neck, just a simple touch and alluring pull as traces of thin line traces sensually.

Her kisses made Fleur vulnerable.

Aurora herself made Fleur question her intentions of the entity of the entire world.

Then she wouldn't complain and would rather feel hopeless just to have Aurora Black to hold her, hug and care for her such as now.

"Aurora." Fleur stops, breathing in and out of her parted lips quietly and eyes closed with her head down in suddenness.

"What is it?" Aurora asks, concerned as she tilts her head to the side to get a better look of Fleur's expression.

"I. . ." Fleur couldn't understand how her mind functions properly one time and when she shifts to another, it stops. Then she is now only left with pure impulsiveness. She wouldn't say no but Fleur wanted to hear it from the girl herself.

Fleur opens her eyes and smiles slightly, meeting Aurora's in between it all.

"I want to be able to marry you one day, Aurora." Fleur says quietly as if it's a confession meant only for Aurora to hear. Aurora listens in her seat and raises her hand to brush away a strand of Fleur's hair that blocks her face. "Maybe not in fifteen years or more. . . but someday when this world we live in allows us to."

Aurora lowly smiles as she only ever wished to abide in whatever Fleur wants. For they are young yet content in each other's world that basks in sincerity and loyalty.

"I promise that one day, I'd get to marry you in front of our families." Aurora says that fulfilled the very first thing that Fleur could ever want in this perfect life she has.

"It may seem like silly words and empty promises but this means a lot to me, Aurora."

"It does to me too." Aurora assures and plants a sweet and comforting kiss on the corner of Fleur's lips. Their eyes met once more and Aurora can't help but chuckle innocently as a thought occured to her. "Does this mean you're my fiancée now?" She grins.

"Sounds very romantic but cheesy." Fleur nods and laughs, now resting her head on top of Aurora's shoulder, letting the Black embrace her figure with such care. Right now, the outside world doesn't matter as their small little cottage begun to take its effect on making them feel peaceful and safe. "I love you." Fleur whispers in French.

"I love you too. More than anyone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.4K 62
Cassiopeia Black had never been one to follow her families beliefs, and the war was no different. Whilst her family were known supporters of Voldemo...
2.8M 115K 77
โซถโซถโซถ แด‡ แด… แด‡ สŸ y ษด โซถโซถโซถ โ€• Edelyn Aurรฉlia Black learned from a young age that h e r o e s aren't always the ones who win. ...
227K 9.6K 130
Iris Rosier always believed she was the odd one out. She didn't share her family's beliefs and constantly felt as though she was different from them...
429K 15K 35
Y/N: Your Name L/N: Last Name H/C: Hair Colour E/C: Eye Colour S/C: Skin Colour F/C: Favorite Colour F/F: Favorite Food ...