Arranged (Under Major Editing...

By keewilliams911

Diamond is a 17 year old girl who's going through a rough path but when she finds out that her abusive father... More

Authors Note☣☣☣
The Main Characters part 1
Main Characters part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thank You❤❤
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thanks💓💓❤❤
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Wow you guys did it again
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Thank You Guys!!

Chapter 70

78 11 8
By keewilliams911

Adonis POV (1 amazing week later)

I woke up to my glowing pregnant naked (wink) to add sexy finance attached to my torso and everytime I try to get up she groans d*mn shes clingy today.

"Babe" I said kissing her eyes open.

"Noo babe shh and cuddle with me and your son" she yarns aww my love.

I reached out for my phone and I got a message from Cleo.

Messages....With Adonis and Cleo...

Cleo: Zander is pissed and its amazing....am still watching him struggle tho and 70% percent of his men are dead just 30% more to go so boss take a day off we got you"

Adonis: Ok..thanks see you whenever :)

Cleo: Np bro enjoy☺👍

Adonis: Oh i will

End of Messages...........

Zander wants to hold my girl well not on my terms.

Now the 2 years of guards are all gone No one messes with my family or my fiancee.

I leaned down and bit my princesses nose bothering her like a fly Ha!!

"Babee am up am up" she groans.

"You hungry my love" I asked rubbing her bump.

"Mmmhhh" she hummed.

"Well then do you mind letting me go for awhile" I asked her smiling.

She groaned loudly and rose up from the bed and I shot her a smirked and she took my hands and we headed to our bathroom.

"Clingy" I mumbled as we stepped in the shower together.

"I am" she smiles before pulling me in for a long kiss and I turned the shower on and continue sucking off each other faces.

And yes I did spent the entire week with my princess in Hawaii after being so distant with her and it was amazing.

After our love shower I dried my skin and hauled on a pair of black sweats pants and a black hoodie and she wore the same.

I kissed her and had a long talk with my little man then she had me lifted her up going down all those stairs cause the fre*king elevator are reprogramming.

I made it to the kitchen and Martha was cooking  with two of my other chiefs.

"Adonis, Diamond have a seat breakfast is ready" Martha smiled.

"Morning Martha and thank you" I smiled.

"Hi Martha ohh thanks for the breakfast" Diamond smiled.

I sat down and Diamond made herself comfortable on my lap which was pretty good god I love her.

After chatting and eating the guys came over and we went to my gun range.

Diamond didn't want to stay home so she is with us this girl.

"Bro get ready to be hollered at in the delivery room" Gorgiana scoffed.

"Really" I asked eyeing Diamond who is agruing with Greg.

"Yes its true..God Jordan shut me up am still bruised" he said.

"Thank heavens Adona don't want any kids" Octavius say then Diego barged in the room angrily but the expression on his face was sad

"Pirmo whats going on" I asked him.

"Me and Diva are done I can't do it anymore" he yells

"What happened" Diamond asked dragging out her phone.

"S...she....is..pregnant" he say

"Congrats and why are you upset the child is yours" Greg say.

"No its for our freaking guard" he growled....

"I'mma call her right now this is bullsh*t" Diamond say.

But I quickly dragged her by the hand away from the guys in the conner and looked her deep in the eye.

"Princess do not interfere in this drama your pregnant don't bring all this stress on yourself it can harm the baby and you do you understand" I growled quietly in her ear.

"Fine I won't" she whined.

"Don't gimme that its there problem not yours I know Diva is your friend and Diego is my cousin but somethings are just not to be involved in okay baby" I say.

"Okay I understand" she answered back.

"Thats my girl"...

I took her phone just in case and gave her a big warm kiss before heading back over to the boys with my hand wrapped around Diamonds waist.

"I need a large glass of vodka" Diego whispered.

"Sorry about that" Diamond say leaning on my chest.

"Yeah bro I knew she was a tramp" Gorgiana said.

"She's not a tramp" Diamond butted in.....

"She was in your fathers bed and she ain't one" Diego yelled at her.

"Primo watch it" I growled.

"She was brainwashed and don't bring my father into this" Diamond mumbled.

"I should have known better and I thought I loved her" Diego said storming out he'll get over it trust me he will.

"Adonis lets go please" Diamond say holding her bump.

"Already baby" I say

"Go bro before she has your a*s on a plate" Gorgiana smirked.

"Take care and crybaby I'll be at the baby shower tonight" Greg smiles.

"Shut up Gorgiana and whatever Fred, now babe lets go" she said.

"Bossy much" Octavius mumbled laughing afterwards.

I chuckled and took Diamonds hand and kissed it.

"Can the girls sleep over after the baby shower" she asked.

I placed my hand on our son and I look deeply in her beautiful eyes.

"Of course my love" I smiled.

She jumped a little holding her belly and kissed my cheek.

"Yayy thank you baby and baby boy says thank you dada" she smiled as we made our way to the car and I stopped and kneeled down and kissed her bump and d*mn he was moving.

"Geeze Mr man is in a boxing match I can't believe is like a couple of weeks away" I smiled.

"Am so happy babe can't wait to stay up all night watching you feed little man or sing to him" I smirked.

"Babe NAME" she practically yelled.

Lol!

"Babe you know I got you" I winked.

"The name I thought of and baby I hope you like it is"...................................

Hey guys sorry for the long ass waiting for a chapter am sorry again, there is just so much going on and I barely have enough time to come on Wattpad and update but I hope you enjoy this Chapter and What you think there baby boy will be named??❤:)!!!!.....

Arranged is going to come to a end soon and am going to miss updating it😭😢 but it has to end and I'll be writing more stories soon...

And I already published "The Unnoticeable"  so go check it out if you please no additional pressure added🙂⤵⤵

Have a great night/day guys❤✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...