Straw hat || Luffy × Reader

Від Army_Luffy

"Monkey D Luffy" you look into his rounded eyes, a smile so wide you couldnt ignore it even if you tried. "ni... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 7

16.8K 577 418
Від Army_Luffy

Shit.

Seven marine ships.

This is going to be more of a pain than you thought.

"FIRE", you hear someone shout, your head snaps to the direction of the marines voice, you see Nami creating her thunder storms to the nearest ship, completely oblivious to the one at the side of her.

You run as the cannon launches, you launch yourself towards her, you grab and hold onto her as you both fall, taking all the impact of the floor for yourself.

You just missed the cannon impact by a centimeter, you groan in pain,"y/n! Are you okay!?", you nod and smile getting up quickly.

"be more careful, and get another crew make to have your back while you fight", I say seriously and she nods with a sense of courage.

I give her one last smile as she runs off to chopper.

Okay, first I need to find out if their all safe, then I can focus on fighting.

You scan the ship, you spot sanji impressively kicked the cannon balls back at the ships, zoro sliced the cannon balls just as it made impact like it was cake.

Usopp was on cannon duty, only he used his small special amo.

It landed on one of the ships and exploded into vines and poisonous flowers, you blinked twice in amazement.

You soon snapped out of it when one of the enemy ships got close enough to jump aboard.

Your blood rushed inside of you, indicating that it wanted to be used, the blood rush caused your adrenaline to spike, causing excitement pumped through your veins.

Okay, let's fight.

This that, you sprinted towards the marines that got onto the sunny, you didn't have a weapon on you, one marine ran towards you with a sword, he tries to strike you but you sprung to the side causing him to lose balance and fall forward.

You kicked him down and took his sword, you were about to finish him off but another marine came from behind, he wrapped his arms around your neck, putting you into a strong choke hold, you didn't panic.

You huffed and planted your feet steady to the ground and swung him over your head, he hit the floor so hard he was knocked unconscious.

You were enjoying yourself.

There were twenty marines on the ship, you K.Oed 2 of them. 18 more to go.

You smile and use the sword you stole, you only knew basic swordsmanship skills, you were more of an archery person or a hand to hand combat person, but it seems most of the marines didn't even know the basic swords skills and just swang around the sword hoping they'd get their target.

You took out 10 more with the sword alone, 7 more to go.

You launched yourself at the marine and elbowed him to the face, it knocked him senseless, you finished it off with a small kick to the gut which pushed him overboard the sunny.

You bend down and spin kick across the floor sending 2 marines face first into the floor, you threw them both over board. 4 more to go.

All 4 marines charged at you at once, you ducked and jumped, just like out of a cartoon 2 of them bumped into each other and fell, the other 2 were dizzy but still ran towards you.

You simply kick their feet, causing them to both lose balance, you got up and kicked them overboard.

None left.

You turn around to see 5 out of the 7 marine ships were all sunken.

Luffy directed majority of the cannon balls back to the ships, since they weren't built like the sunny was, the ships didn't last long before they sustained enough damage and began to sink.

You stop in your stacks to admire the amazing swiftness of this crew.

I better work harder, 20 weak marines seem like nothing compared to what they did.

You smile as you feel your veins blood stream start to increase, if I use it just a little then I won't have as many physical shocks.

You run to luffy's spot in the sunny's head, he doesn't like people sitting there but you would apologize later one, on your way you picked up 2 swords that were lying on the ground.

You inhale deeply.

"BLOOD BLOOD SPIKES", you scream after lifting the swords, and slicing your own skin.

Not even a moment later your blood flowed out your open wounds and rose, It created 2 gigantic spikes that pierced through the 2 last remaining ships almost slicing the 2 ships in half.

It's crimson red hardened blood, shining and illusive.

"Return".

With that command your blood returned to liquid form and rushed back into your open wounds.

"woah", you hear usopps voice mutter.

You turn around and jump off the sunny's lion head, you scratch the back of your head when you see the entire crew, staring dead at you in dumbfounded disbelieve, except luffy who just stared at me with a smile.

"I KNEW YOU WERE STRONG", he suddenly shouts and starts laughing with joy like it was hilarious seeing all of the crews surprised faces.

Of course he wouldn't be even a little bit surprised. You honestly didn't like using your devil fruit powers because it didn't end well for you, your past comrades often saw you as a monster.

You were happy that luffy didn't even bat an eye to your devil fruit powers, although you were a bit worried, aside from luffy,s loud laughter the whole ship was quiet.

Usopp found out earlier about your powers, but I'd guess by the surprise on his face, he didn't think it could be used this skillfully by you.

"why didn't you tell us sooner", Nami suddenly says and face palms herself, "your quite the mysterious one y/n", Robin says and smiles with her hand on her hip.

"DAYUM, YOUR SUPERR", Franky shouts and strikes his signature pose, you chuckle and scratch the back of your neck in response,"She's beautiful and strong, WHAT A WOMAN", Sanji says clutching his heart and wiggling around with heart eyes,"Wow y/n your really strong", chopper voice squeaks out, you smile fondly at the adorable reindeer.

You were shy, and dumbfounded with the unusually positive reaction about your powers, and to top that off you received such sweet compliments, because you didn't get them,you had no clue how to respond to them. You were shy.

You could feel you cheeks heat up from the embarassment, you did a small bow and muttered a thank you.

They all laughed at how formal you were being,"AWH y/n is shy", Nami squeals and hugs you tightly. You only get redder because of embarassment.

"whose hungry", sanji says and winks at me,"ME", luffy's voice shouts the loudest with the biggest smile, they all head to the dining room area.

You follow after all of them, when you felt a painful sting to the head, I guess I overdid it then.

You think to yourself and smile.

You could feel your body get heavier, black dots covered your vision and you toppled over bracing for the impact of the floor, but instead.

Before you completely blacked out you felt a pair of arms wrap around you.

"luffy"

~~

"y/nn~", you hear someone say in the distance, your conciousness came back to you slowly, "ngh", you groan in pain when you feel your head ache like you've been stung by a swarm of bees.

Your eyes flutter open causiously, expecting the sun to pierce your eyeballs with no mercy, as you remembered how you just passed out outside on the ships deck shamelessly.

But to your surprise, there was no sun, the room was dimly lit and easy on your eyes.

You yawn and stretch your arms out like a carefree child, your headache was still very much present but you've learnt to live with the pain since the side effects grew on you.

You rub the tiredness out of your eyes,"Y/N, YOUR AWAKEE", you immediately jump at the sudden noise, you turn to your side to see your captain practically bouncing off the balls with excitement.

"Y/N Y/N YA FEELIN ANY BETTER", he hops to the side of the bed, you silently wince at the pain of his voice hurting your head,but manage to smile and nod.

"GOO-", luffy started but was karate chopped to the head by nami,"quiet down. This is why I told you, you aren't allowed in her room until she's better".

Luffy pouted at that and rubbed the bump on his head that nami gave him, you silently let out a laugh.

"you okay? You need water?", nami made 2 long strides towards the bed at touched my forehead.

"your fever went down a bit just like chopper said", she smiled and said.

How ironic, I tell luffy I have a fever and now I actually do, must be karma for lying.

You lett out a small sigh and frown at the thought, nami let's out a giggle in response to my pouting.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to call chopper", she turns gracefully but stop at the door,"and luffy, be quiet", she says and glares at him before leaving and closing the door gently.

Luffy looks towards the door with an obvious frown, and then turns to you and back to the door.

He finally turns his head back to you only tto stare intensely at you.

"luffy you can talk if your quiet about it", you say and then realize who your talking to.

But.

To your surprise, he leans into your ear and-

"Is this quiet enough?", you were caught off guard by his warm breathe against your ear.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

110K 3.9K 13
I did not write this nor do I own this book it is written by XxDia-RosexX. So please go check out her/his fan fiction page in the link below👇🏻 http...
50.1K 2.6K 21
Soulmate AU! Reader x Luffy --- Hey, I caught you! -M.D.L. Um... Yeah. You did, you caught me. Thanks. -(Y/I).
1K 5 55
Embarking on a shared odyssey that intertwines their destinies, Monkey D. Shiki and Monkey D. Luffy set forth on a singular, awe-inspiring quest. Bou...
22.6K 771 10
Y/n is the little brother of Monkey D. Luffy and the both of them always dreamed of become pirates, except Luffy wanted to be the King of Pirate. Y...