Shots Pageant

By krisha_creates

Small moments, small meetings, small confessions, small stories add vitality and bliss to our life. Here we j... More

Shot 1: The Ditched Date
Shot 2 : Deora vs Birla
Shot 3 : Changing for Good
Shot 4 : Te Amo
Shot 5 : Husband turned Helper
Shot 6 : A Day Well Argued
Shot 7 : Order
Shot 8 (i) : Farewell
Shot 9 : Savage
Shot 9(ii) : Savage
Shot 10: Breaking Apart
Shot 11: Obros and Obahus
Shot 12: Mood Swings
Shot 13: A Second Chance?
Shot 13(ii)- A Second Chance?
Shot 13(iii)- A Second Chance?
Shot 14: Architect meets CEO
Shot 14-(ii) Architect meets CEO
Shot 14(iii)- Architect meets CEO
Shot 14(iv)- Architect meets CEO

Shot 8 (ii) : Farewell

705 110 12
By krisha_creates

So guess what forced me to post an update today? Most of you know what actually is today...Tell me then!
_______________________________________

Musturing up courage, Annika looked at Shivaay who had already forwarded his hand to her for a handshake and was smiling. She smiled and clasped her hand with his.

She felt like getting high voltage shock when his skin came in contact with her's. Their very meet and she is feeling electrified!

The velocity of zoo animals wrestling in her stomach increased. She looked at him. He was smiling genuinely. She smiled back genuinely too. She noticed his blue eyes changing its color. They were turning into so undefined color. Still, they appeared attractive as usual. Perhaps, more than that!

After shaking the hand for applicable period of time, Annika tucked her hand to take it back. To her surprize, the grip was too firm yet soft.

Om heard a friend of his calling him when he kept his hand on Annika's shoulder, "Excuse me!". He left leaving a shy Annika and now an approachable Shivaay alone.

Feeling her best friend and the only support rught now scurring away, Annika felt awkward, "Umm.. I think Vartika and Shrutkirti are looking for me, I should leave", she spoke hesitently. As she was about to move, he clasped her hand more firmly. She turned to him.

"If they are looking for hou then they will contact you. Don't worry", he spoke. Obviously, he didn't wanted her to leave. She has been best friend with Om since past two years and finally after two years, Shivaay has got a chance to talk to her. Can't leave that so easily, know?

Annika gulped lightly. He is not leaving her and she was feeling like running away. But that option is already closed, "Umm..ya"

He left her hand being able to recognise her coyness. He thought to make her comfortable, "Annika, don't you think thats its really strange that you are Om's best friend and we are meeting for the very first time despite being in the same school?", he gave an anxious look. Probably, he had a different method to make her feel comfortable. Confrontation at the very first meet? Seriously? Well SSO has his own style.

Annika bit her tongue. How is she supposed to answer that question. Should she disclose the fact that she kicked away all the opportunities to meet him intentionally or she should lie? Perhaps lying is not an option. She had heard Om telling her that Shivaay is sharp and smart. He can make out the diffrence between truth and lie easily and cherry on the top, she us taking a lot more time to answer the question, "Ya! We didn't get a chance perhaps"

He gave an I caught you look to her, "We didn't get a chance or you willingly pushed all of them away?"

She slapped herself several times inwardly. He indeed caught her, "No Shivaay Sir, why would I?"

"Its Shivaay for you, first and second, though it's not the truth, still I won't force you to say the same!", he told, "You are awesome dancer, right?", he asked.

She just nodded simply. Can be read ber mind. She gulped hoping Om to appear to save her from the further awkwardness.

He did the most unexpected thing. He held her hand and took her to the dance floor.

Before she could register the moments in her mind, she was already on the dance floor with him. To her awareness, Shivaay was not the person who will dance among the group of friends. Then why is he doing now?

Few metres away, Annika's same friends, Megha, Shrutkirti, Vartika and Alaya were having a hard time believing that their, not not just their, but every girl's crush is dancing and that too with a girl, who is least interested in him. Perhaps, they don't know that she is the one who is actually most interested.

Shivaay and Annika were dancing looking into each other's eyes deeply. The loud music seemed like soft one for both of them. Though, they weren't dancing clinging to each other in a couple dance, they were dancing normally to the music. Slowly, the awkwardness decreased as they began enjoying each other's company.

"You don't dance usually. Then why today?", she asked still dancing.

"Glad you noticed that!", he winked making her low her head a bit, "Probably, I found a great company today!"

She looked up and smiled slyly.

"You also don't dance with anyone except your friends. Then why today?", he asked to tease her.

"Perhaps, I found a new one today!", she winked just like him.

He chuckled at her words. Thats when he felt a push on himself such that he moved a bit forward, resulting in he pushing her.

Before she could fall back or trip, she felt herself securely in someone's arm. She looked up from the ground to face the person.

Here, Om was standing in the corner when a boy came to him, "Well done Shamit!", he gave a high five to him.

"I wish his story reaches the correct spot!", exclaimed Shamit.

"Hope so too!", Om told.

Annika looked at Shivaay who was studying her facial features closely. The heat between the bodies was at the verge of reaching its maximum peak. Not bothering the surroundings, he leaned forward towards her. Unknowingly, she does the same. Both closed their eyes coming terribly close to each other.

Om, who was witnessing the every steps can't let his best friend and brother to get embarassed in the school premises. He quickly rushes to Shivaay's side and jerked him a bit. Shivaay opened his eyes in trance and  then the blunder rose. They realised that they are in an amusing pose and that too in between hundreds of people. She moved up a bit and he made her stand properly. She wanted to just go and scream like hell, but she can't leave so abruptly, right?

Still his hands were around her waist. He wanted to say it all. He can't wait more. He did wait since past two years. Not anymore. Moreover, he felt that she feels the same way too. That is now sure since she didn't pushed him away. The only barrier in between them was meeting which finally happened today.

"Annika!", he told without taking his hands back.

She was keeping her hands on his chest. She could make out that he is breathing heavily, "Ya?"

"I wanna talk to you!", he told.

"Go ahead!", she smiled.

He took his hands back from her waist and held her right hand. He made their way from the crowd and helped themself to the parking area outside the school. He neared his parked car and ordered the driver to go away.

She raised her brows at him, giving a questioning and anticipated look.

He slowly walked towards her. In reflex, she started moving back. Their eyes didn't left each other of a second untill she collides with his car behind her.

"Annika, do you like me?", he asked straight.

She gasped a bit, "Umm, what are you saying?"

He kept his hand on either if her sides, "DO YOU LIKE ME?"

She was hell confused. Should she say the truth? Ya Annika, its the right moment, "Sort of"

He smiled, "Cause I like you too. Not from now, but from past couple of years", he confessed.

She smiled widely, "Really?"

He nodded, "But you never came to talk to me. I thought you were uncomfortable until Om told me that you felt shy!", he told amusingly.

Annika gaped her mouth, "Stupid Om", she looked away.

He held her chin to make her face him, "Not stupid but smart. Otherwise I wouldn't have found about your feeling", he told.

She laughed lightly.

"So, you wanna give it a chance?", he asked.

She smiled slyly, "I'm in! But will it work out? I mean you are about to leave the school and I'll be still here?"

He cupped her cheeks, "We will make it work! You have just an year left in this school. Then hopefully, you can get admission in the same college as mine. We will be together. Amd if not in the same college, still, we'll make it work", he told softly.

She kept her hand over his, "We will make it work!", she removed her hand and hugged him.

Their first hug. A peaceful one, a hopeful one, togetherness one, loving one and not to forget, a trusting one. He too wrapped his arms around her, "Shall we complete the work which we left incomplete a while ago?", he whispered to her ear.

She comes out from the hug and starred him, smiled and slowly, places her lips over his!

Hit the vote button if you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 3.4K 17
This is a collection of shivika shots but can be read as stand alone. Each story has certain sphere of love and partnership. I hope you all will enjo...
940 101 5
A series of short stories on our beloved shivika and Oberoi family. They may be off track or picked up from scenes, Alternative wishes and ideas on...
422K 22.7K 57
#38 in fanfiction (24/12/17) #24 in fanfiction (31/12/17) #17 in fanfiction (1/1/18) Its a story abt our fav couple shivika❤️ What happens when life...
84.9K 8.1K 29
Shivaay and Annika. Two different personality two different minds. One has his own incognizant. Other has insecurities. Destiny wants them together...