Her tutor

By _boon_boom

"Peyton Wright is the only one left... and it says here her GPA is 4.4." She said and I rolled my eyes once a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
A/n
17
18
A/n
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
A/n
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
A/n
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
A/n
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
A/n
A/N

70

6.5K 146 41
By _boon_boom

Peyton's Pov
I've stopped taking the Aderall. I've found new ways to keep me happy with Kacy. It's been more than a few weeks after she asked me out.

Anna has completely ignored me. Kacy told me not to worry but I really couldn't help myself. I always exchanged looks with her but she was always trying to do her work.

"No Kace comida means food." I said and rolled her eyes.

"Baby you wanna get some comida right now?" She asked and I laughed.

She begged me with her puppy eyes and I couldn't say no. We got in the car and went for food.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna have to start working..." I mumbled looking at my wallet.

"Hey you wanna apply for a job together?" I asked and she shrugged.

"There's a job opening for a expensive restaurant and I wanna work there. Pays 15$ an hour." I said and her eyes widen.

"I see. It pays more than most jobs." She said and I nodded.

"It's an expensive restaurant I told you that." I said and she laughed.

Once we got the food and the drinks we walked out together when I ran into someone.

"Fucking shit I'm so sorry." I said grabbing napkins to wipe the drink off the sweatshirt.

The sweatshirt was familiar. Was that mine? I looked up and jumped to see Anna.

She was wearing my sweatshirt... I've totally forgotten about hers it's still hanging up in my closet...

"It's okay." She mumbled as I looked to my right to see her friends.

"Again I am so sorry..." I said and she had a slight smile before it died down.

"Cmon baby let's go." I heard as Kacy pulled me away.

I looked back at Anna again she frowned before contuining to walk.

"You ready?" I heard as Kacy had the job offer pulled up.

"Uhm yeah." I said and she started to put my information in.

I felt really bad that I ran into Anna with my drink. The sweatshirt is probably ruined by now.

"Alright application submitted and I can't wait for the free food you get." She said pecking my lips.

"Yeah yeah you just excited for the free food." I said and she smiled.

"Cmon we are going to go to the soccer field." She said grabbing my hand.

"Oh Cmon..." I said and she laughed.

It was November so me and Lacy have been dating for a little over a month. It was also cold so we had sweatpants and a sweatshirt season.

Kacy brought me too the field that was closest. She popped out a soccer ball and stepped on the field with me behind her.

"Nooo I suck at this." I said and she laughed.

"It's okay. Just try that's all you have to do." She said and I groaned.

She set the ball in front of me. This... I remember being with Anna doing this all the time.

The things she tried to teach me in soccer but it was all hopeless. I one time was aiming for the goal but somehow I kicked it at Anna's face and she wasn't even near the goal.

It was one of our memories we always laughed at. And even now that one is fading too.

I wanna be able to remember the memories with Anna but I don't think she wants anything to do with me.

I kicked the ball and it went off the field. Kacy went to go get it but when I saw a couple people coming on the field one of them was Jackson.

He noticed it was me and he ran over making me take a few steps back. Where's Kacy?

"Peyton..." he whispered as I kept taking  bf a few steps back.

"I'm sorry. Okay I- I Uh didn't mean to I was just in a bad mood. I thought you vandalized my car." He said scratching the back of his head.

I stayed quiet. I was ready for whatever he was doing next but I heard footsteps seeing Kacy.

"Bruh when are you ever gonna leave my girlfriend alone?!" She yelled.

she shoved Jackson to the ground before grabbing my hand and taking me back to the car.

"That guy is a fucking dick." She said backing out.

"Why does he always keep coming to you?" She asked as we backed out.

"Kace he's my ex." I mumbled and she looked at me.

"Night as well get a restraining order against him if he keeps coming back at you." She said and I scoffed.

"Can we just go home?" I asked and she nodded driving home.

After we drove home I found something in her car. Cigarettes... she smokes?

"Kacy? What are these?" I asked and she looked at me pausing when I brought them up.

"Cigarettes..." she mumbled in guilt.

"How many do you have a day?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Don't worry about it." She said and I shook my head no.

"No Kacy Carter how many do you take a day?" I asked intently and she shrugged again.

"Why do you even wanna know? It's not like I'm gonna die." She scoffed.

"Wow... okay wow. You know what just go home." I said shoving past her.

"Peyton! Cmon!" She yelled grabbing my hand.

I jerked my hand away. My instincts immediately thought of Jackson and I slapped her face before she looked at me.

"Damn... you know your kinda weak." She mumbled and I scoffed pushing her away.

"What do you care if im weak or not. You know in about a year your probably having cancer!" I yelled before she stormed in behind me.

"Why are you mad?!" She yelled.

"Because you didn't tell me!" I said and she just stared at me.

That stare that came out of both Jackson's and Anna's eyes. The stare when they are angry I could just feel it coming again. The fear overgrowing me.

"You care too much you know that?" She mumbled.

"Well sorry Im caring for your health too much." I said and she laughed a little.

"I'm sorry..." she mumbled and I looked at all her sudden worries.

"Peyton your hand is shaking..." she mumbled getting closer.

"No stay away." I said and she just kept coming closer.

"N-No please." I felt her arms around me taking me down to the ground.

"Hey it's okay... Look im sorry I didn't tell you. I should have I just thought you'd get mad. I'll try to quit." She said and I put my head in her neck.

Anna's POV
"Alright fine fine your new tutor is the same as last year. Peyton Wright. I hope she can finally make your grades go up." She said and my eyes fully widen.

"Wait wait anyone but Peyton." I said and she shook her head no.

"Anyones all filled up your previous tutors are taken." She said and I groaned walking out.

"Literally why..." I groaned.

The second I was actually trying to move on and it was being successful as long as I didn't make any daily contact with her.

Peyton's Pov
"Shit..." I mumbled getting that same email I got last year.

"Anna? She needs a tutor again?" I mumbled as I felt someone wrap arms behind me.

"Cmon I'm tired let's go to sleep." Kacy mumbled as I put my computer down and laid with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.4K 57
Skylar Hayes... a girl who lost her father due to cancer. Her mom finds someone new although Skylar is proud of her. The man she is with has drank be...
261K 8.6K 35
"Is there a Annabella on there " "Yeah Boss but she aint your type , she is a fat one...." "She is my fucking type i want her ....How much? "25,000 "...
345K 11.7K 52
"I need you to stop bullying Reese." Oh, so it was because of her friend. "I-I will do anything, just make it stop." Her eyes softened along with her...
569K 3.3K 7
"Why are you following me?" She eyes me suspiciously, like she doesn't trust someone wanting to say hello. "I want to know your name. Mate." There...