How If (Dong Hua And Feng Jiu...

Od sist_tria

How If the litle fox, Bai Feng Jiu want a room to prove her self that she capable to rule Qin que without her... Viac

1. The Begining
2. Boredom in marriage
3. Sensitive Child
4. It's been three days
5. Peace ?
6. Let's talk.
7. Trust
8. Ridiculous (part one)
9. Ridiculous (part two)
10. Consequence
11. Question.
12. Pray in shooting star
13. Male Weakness
14. Seduction Magic
15. Heartiness
16. Is there still love?
17. Compromise
18. Unexpected mission
19. The greatest debt
20. Taken a stand
21. Let's calm down for a while
22. Responsibility and Pleasure
23. Doubt
24. Cruel Mother in Law
25. War over woman's problem
26. Who is Dong Hua's Spoiled Child?
27. Punishment for The Lady (part one)
28. Punishment for The Lady (Part two)
29. Reunion
30. Strange Shadow
31. Life peacefully together in Bihai Changling
32. The Wedding
33. Ming Xia's family
34. Tempt Squad
35. Family and Friends gathering
36. Private and intimate
38. Return of the crown princess
39. Show the fang, bite the pain
40. First time they met
41. Lust over woriness
42. The confrontation of the two wives
43. The point is to be fair
44. What actually happened
45. Suffering is not over
46. They're back
47. Why is she so depressed?
48. Give him a chance or test his loyalty?
49. It's not fair to them
50. Just give her a chance.
51. Just because I am jealous
52. Wellcome, Jian Yin
53. I am a mother of two now
54. I am your wife too
56. Before the war
57. The thing he was most afraid of happened

37. Baby for blackmail

640 19 7
Od sist_tria

That day was still in a long series of weddings. Show after show. Party after party was still being held. How ironic. The bride and groom didn't even care. Ye Hua sank into darkness, ignoring his very pregnant bride.

Meanwhile, those who seem to be forcing marriage for political purposes seem blind to this ridiculous condition. They kept on partying, lying to themselves. They include the top mermaid clan leaders who were suddenly appointed in the government, wriggling and spreading like cancer and ready to overthrow the nation's prestige. Hao de was back from his sentence, looking a little gloomy but still politically stupid. In essence, Jiuchongtian looked majestic from the outside, but was already rotten on the inside.

The flower spirit show event was scheduled in the end. All the immortals had gathered in the main hall, except for the bride and groom. Show must go on. Lian Song wiped the sweat off his forehead. This event was handed over to him once again. He also managed to convince Cheng Yu again to put on a show. Last time, they failed. Lian Song had thoroughly determined that this flower spirit was docile so that it was easily handled by Cheng yu. However, for some reason he was still nervous. He prayed that the show went smoothly this time.

Lian Song's eyes darted around the room. Immortals were increasingly filling the available seats but Cheng yu hadn't shown the bridge of her nose yet. So was Siming. Ah, that Bagua wouldn't have come without Dong Hua Dijun's orders. Lian Song knew that and understood. But Cheng Yu.. will that woman behave the same way? Sweat dripped again from Lian Song's forehead.

Meanwhile, the woman Lian Song was waiting for, Lord Cheng Yu was apparently still inside her palace. She was stuck in a headache and nausea in her stomach. She sat cross-legged with her face over the toilet bowl, pulling out whatever she had eaten. But her mouth was still drooling. Her throat even tasted sour. Her eyes watered as she threw up again. "Oh, Heavenly Mother, what the hell is wrong with me." She ended up leaning her head on the toilet.

Lian Song stared at the entrance again. Even Cheng Yu's shadow was nowhere to be seen. His body was getting heat. He opened the fan and swung it so that it gave a cool breeze on his face. He smiled awkwardly at the few immortals that passed him.

The announcement of the arrival of Hao de and his brothers had been heard. Lian Song panicked even more. Inevitably, he had to follow the three of them, sitting on their respective thrones. Hao de immediately gave the opening speech that the event would start soon. Lian Song stood up nervously. In his heart, he will replace Cheng Yu's duties. However, the woman suddenly appeared in the center of the arena. Lian Song breathed a sigh of relief. He smiled again while fanning himself.

The flower spirit was immediately presented in the center of the arena. Immortal instantly admired the two beauties in the center of the arena, Lord Cheng Yu and the flower spirit. However, in Lian song's eyes, there was only one beauty there. And it was Cheng Yu. Lian Song recalled the time when the girl was under him. What a perfect beauty as Cheng Yu pleaded in his arms. Ah, why does he have to think dirty at a time like this. Focus, Lian Song. Don't make any more mistakes.

Cheng yu started to move her hands. The flower spirit began to spread among the flower petals, as if fine orange color grains were flying in the air. They danced in formation after formation. The immortals watched this with their mouths agape.

It looked perfect. Lian Song smiled proudly. Until Cheng Yu felt another wave of nausea rising from her stomach into her throat. Cheng yu covered her mouth to hold back the vomit until she heard a hiccup-like sound. She had to stay focused on her task. She swallowed back the liquid so that her throat felt sour. No doubt her eyes were watering. Some of the formations ended up not being perfect but Cheng Yu was still trying.

There were only three formations left. Her head was getting dizzy. Her hands trembled as she moved them for the sake of the formation shift. Cold sweat dripped down her forehead. A wave of nausea hit her again and this time she couldn't hold on. She looked down and covered her mouth. Vomit fell on her palm.

The formation went crazy, spread out aimlessly and finally attacked her. Cheng yu was helpless anymore. She fell unconscious.

Lian Song jump from his chair to save Cheng Yu. The fan moved to dispel formation attacks when he was in front of Cheng Yu. Immortal became noisy with the incident. Hao de hit the arm of the throne chair furiously.

The flower spirit flown like before and Sang Ji disappeared for further investigation. Lian Song sat cross-legged in front of Ceng Yu and hugged Cheng Yu who looked weak, pale and sweaty. Cheng yu's breath sounded erratic and that made Lian Song even more worried. "Cheng Yu, what's wrong with you?" Lian Song patted her cheek.

"What is it, Third Prince?" Amidst the commotion of the audience, Hao de's voice boomed. Lian Song looked at his father. It was only for a moment and he focused on Cheng yu's condition again.

It was Yang Chuo who finally replied, "Apparently this party has exhausted everyone present, it might be best if we relax for a while, Father."

Hao de sighed. "You're right, Lord Cheng yu may be pushing herself too hard in training for this show. Ladies and gentlemen, please let us have a friendly chat with each other."

Noise can be controlled. Yang Chuo sighed because the father could still be persuaded. Lian Song lifted Cheng Yu on his chest, carrying the woman out of the hall. He did it under a million eyes. Everyone knew the Jiuchongtian prince's love for Dong Hua Dijun's adopted daughter.

Hao de sighed and massaged his forehead. Yang Chuo glanced at Hao de then closed his eyes thinking about the stupidity of his younger brother who so openly showed his affection for Lord Cheng Yu.

Lian Song took Cheng yu to his palace. The lord of medicine was summoned. Cheng Yu was immediately in his care. Siming also seemed to have heard Cheng Yu's collapse and walked back and forth in front of the bedroom door. Lian Song's face was deathly pale as the medicinal lord's expression revealed disbelief. Lian Song seemed to want to strangle the man who was repeating his examinations.

Until Cheng Yu's head moved. The woman hummed a voice of discomfort. Lian Song gasped then approached Cheng Yu's face, caressed her cheek in a soft whisper, "Cheng Yu, Hey... Wake up, honey."

Cheng Yu's eyelids moved until they opened with a weak look. "Lian Song."

"Yes dear."

"Where am I?" Cheng Yu looked around the room.

"In my palace."

Cheng yu gasped, "Your palace?"

Li Song nodded.

"How could I be here.' Cheng yu pulled off the blanket and got up in a hurry. No doubt her head was dizzy again. Nausea rose in her throat again and... "Hoek!," she vomited on Lian Song's chest.

The man closed his eyes with a frown. His chest was already smelly and wet. Cheng yu was surprised and covered her own mouth. The medicine lord smiled amused.

"I'm sorry," Cheng Yu squeaked sadly. Lian Song smiled forcefully. "It's okay, you go back to sleep. You're still sick." He said as he pushed Cheng Yu to lie down again.

"Third prince is right. You're not in good shape. It's just..."

"It's just.. what is it?" Lian Song got frustrated because of the rambling sentences.

The medicine lord looked at Lian Song's face then turned to Cheng Yu. The worried face of the third prince and the condition of his patient. He connected the dots and asked uncertainly, "Are you guys..." he cleared his throat because he felt his throat had become dry for some reason.

"What's the matter, medicine lord?" This time Cheng Yu asked softly. The medicine lord sighed, "You are pregnant, Lord Cheng Yu."

Cheng yu's sighs sounded as if she couldn't believe what she just heard. Lian Song's eyes widened and his mouth fell open. Cheng Yu's two palms covered her own mouth and a low cry was heard. Cheng yu sobbed more and Lian Song hugged her. An irritated Cheng yu beat his chest. "This is all your fault! Your fault!"

Okay, it's all clear to the medicine lord. They will become parents. The medicine lord bowed respectfully, "I feel that you will need some time to receive this news. I will resign first."

Still hugging Cheng yu, Lian song nodded at the medicine lord. Cheng Yu's cries grew softer. Lian Song rubbed her back. With only sobs left, Cheng Yu released herself from Lian Song's arms and felt her stomach. There was life in there. That was why she was always throwing up in the morning these days.

Lian song's heart warmed seeing her, he held Cheng yu's hand which was above her stomach. Cheng yu looked at his face and they smiled at each other. "What now? What should we do?"

"Of course getting married, what else?" Lian song replied confidently. Cheng yu snorted then lay with her back to Lian Song. "You talk like it's easy to face your father."

"I dare to face everything. I will do anything as long as you also believe in my love. Believe me." Lian song persuaded Cheng Yu.

"Lian Song, do you think a marriage that is done because a woman is already pregnant will last forever?"

Lian Song climbed the bed then lay on his side behind Cheng Yu. The man hugged his girlfriend and whispered, "Whatever the reason. I will only marry you." He also inhaled the scent of Cheng Yu's hair. It smelled of Cheng Yu's signature fragrance with a slight fishy smell due to the woman's pregnancy condition. Lian Song smiled happily.

Cheng Yu's eyes closed as she felt Lian Song's affection. She caressed her still flat stomach and realized how stupid she had been for not realizing she was pregnant. She should have known that. They were so intimate while in the mortal realm. She even still remembered how sore the southern part of her body had been after realizing that she and Lian Song had done it. She beat Lian Song that time and the man still assured her that he would take responsibility. And they went home to Jiuchongtian feeling ashamed of each other at that time. However, Lian Song's demeanor as if nothing had happened made Cheng Yu fell at ease again. They also interacted with each other again, although sometimes her faces turned red with embarrassment every time she met the man. She will act indifferent but her heart was undeniably pounding. She couldn't even understand why it was happening. Unexpectedly, this might be due to the presence of the fetus in her womb. The fetus was the fruit of their deeds that night.

Cheng Yu stroked her stomach again and turned to face Lian Song. "Lian Song, are you sure everything will be fine?"

Lian Song caressed Cheng Yu's face. He looked at the woman's face with conviction then nodded. "Trust me, honey. Everything will be fine. We'll get married soon, then have kids. We'll be very happy."

Family happiness, huh? Cheng yu became even more doubtful. Especially a child. She doubted whether she could be a good wife and mother. She became a wife because she was pregnant and she would become a mother because she was pregnant due to their actions which can be considered irresponsible.

She caressed Lian Song's face then said softly, "Lian Song, are you sure that we can be happy?"

Lian song kissed Cheng Yu's palm that was on his cheek. "Yes, of course. We will be happy."

Cheng Yu sighed, "Lian Song, Feng Jiu once told me that marriage is not just the union of two hearts. There are many things we have to learn. And that we can only learn when we are married. That sometimes scares me."

"Don't you believe me, Cheng Yu. Don't you love me?'

"I don't know," Cheng Yu sighed. She laid on her back, staring at the ceiling. Lian Song's heart ached when he heard Cheng Yu's words, could it be that his love was only one sided?

"I love you, Cheng Yu." Lian Song confessed. "Even if you don't love me right now. I will try to make you realize my love. I will make you love me back. Trust me, honey. For us, for this child in your belly."

Lian Song placed his palm on Cheng Yu's stomach. Cheng Yu lowered her head and cupped Lian Song's hand which was above her stomach. Lian Song smiled. They looked at each other. Until they realized that their faces were getting closer. Their lips touched. Gentle friction to open a kiss. Their lips pressed against each other. Lian Song seduced Cheng Yu by stroking her chest. Cheng Yu's nipples that were still under the clothes stood out from the touch. The kiss deepened, Lian Song had even straddled Cheng Yu. Cheng Yu realized that she was pregnant and she bit Lian Song's tongue to end the kiss.

The man couldn't help but end it with an irritated face.

"We can't. I'm pregnant with your child. Do you remember?"

Lian Song smiled. "Of course." He was still on top of Cheng Yu, stroking the woman's face again. "Are you sure of me?"

Cheng yu nodded. "After you kissed me, I thought that my subconscious might love you. You know... I even reacted like that when your lips touched mine. And my breasts..." Cheng Yu looked away, she felt embarrassed for saying so vulgar , confessed everything in front of Lian Song. The man's smile only grew wider. Cheng yu turned out to still love him. The woman's behavior so far was just a charade.

"Am I a woman who is embarrassed to have to be convinced of love by physical contact?"

"No, of course not."

Cheng Yu took Lian Song's hand. Observing it in front of her chest. "This hand that touched, and finally resulted in intercourse so that the fetus grows in my womb."

"Do you only love my hand?" Ridiculous question from Lian Song.

"Weren't you the one who moved this hand?'

"Cheng Yu, I don't even understand what you mean."

"Can this hand do it without hurting the baby in my womb?"

Their eyes met each other again. Their breaths caught as Cheng Yu's last words sounded. For some reason Lian Song's hand that was in Cheng Yu's grip trembled. The hand cupped Cheng Yu's face, cradling Cheng Yu until the woman's eyes closed permeating Lian Song's affection that was channeled through that touch.

Lian Song kissed Cheng Yu's lips again. Cheng Yu's breath relaxed even more. Lian Song tugged on the straps of Cheng Yu's dress while their lips were still intertwined. Until the upper part of Cheng Yu's body was bare-chested. The kiss stopped.

Cheng Yu looked down and saw the condition of her chest which seemed to miss Lian Song's touch. She looked into Lian Song's eyes, felt embarrassed and looked away. Who is not ashamed to see it. How could her body react like that? Her nipples hardened as if begging Lian Song to touch her, even she could feel her intimate area getting moist.

What did she really expect? A few minutes ago she rejected Lian Song because of her pregnancy condition and now...

Cheng Yu sighed. Lian Song above her smiled gently. This was the first time they had done 'that' in a conscious state, without Dong Hua's hypnotic potion. Both of them were a little nervous. Lian Song lowered his head. Cheng Yu sighed as Lian Song's tongue started licking one of her nipples.

The woman's body squirmed slightly, she looked down and saw her chest being toyed with by Lian Song. A pleasant tingling sensation made her body tingle. She even cupped the part of her chest that Lian Song had not exposed.

"Oh..." Her breath hissed in Lian Song's heart, making his manhood swell.

"Ough... Lian Song... ahhh..," She moaned as Lian Song's hand touched the unexposed nipple. She felt butterflies fluttering in her stomach as she felt Lian Song's pinch on her nipple while Lian Song's teeth bit into the other nipple. the teeth bit and and pulled it. Cheng Yu gasped and whimpered. Lian Song's hands also began to mischievously tug at the other parts. Cheng Yu's body was moving erratically.

Her sighs mingled between amusement, pleasure but mixed with worry. She was conflicted, wanting to end this pleasure for the sake of the fetus that she was carrying, but she also wanted to feel more pleasure.

But, Lian Song was still playing with her chest. The man is so great in this matter. Her heart fluttered. Her body shuddered. Lian Song sucked it up. and she squirmed while spitting out the pleasures of her desire.

"Oh... I... I... ." Her face lifted with unfocused eyes. She wriggled her back between the unstoppable thumping of her heart. Until she felt her uterus tightened slightly, she gasped and pushed Lian Song away from her chest.

"What is it?" the man growled in frustration.

"My stomach is tightening. I'm scared.., The baby... Our baby..." Cheng Yu looked at Lian Song timidly.

Lian Song had to quell his desire. "Damn it!" He growled and ran to the bathroom. The man seemed to complete his desire in the bathroom.

Cheng Yu put her dress back on. She felt nauseous again then reached for the basin that was on the table near the bed and threw up in it. Her stomach, which had tightened before, had now loosened a bit. Her chest was pounding, she suddenly feared a miscarriage because of her stupid act with Lian Song. Shee caressed her stomach with an apology in her heart for the fetus. This fetus troubled her with nausea and would draw her full attention. Meanwhile Lian Song... Ah..She even could hear Lian Song's sighs and grunts quelling his lust in the bathroom. After she sensed that her nausea was over, she put the basin back in its original place and laid down again.

When Lian Song had come out of the bathroom and climbed into bed again. She was concerned about Lian Song's condition of having to fulfill his desires in such a way. It was all because of her,  she felt guilty and said, "Forgive me."

"It's okay," Lian Song said as he laid on his side and hugged Cheng Yu. "We still have plenty of time to do this. Now go to sleep. You need a lot of rest."

Cheng Yu nodded in his chest. Lian Song kissed the top of Cheng Yu's head. He smiled then. He would  be a father soon. He would marry this woman too. Getting married, just imagining it made Lian Song's feelings flown away.

However, undeniably, Lian song was nervous too. He went to Hao de, intending to share the news and his wedding plans. He got a hard slap from Hao de. Ye Hua, Yang Chuo and Sang Ji witnessed this and immediately closed their eyes, as if they felt the pain of Hao De's slap on Lian Song. However, Lian song accepted it as a man.

"Why do you always do embarrassing things?" Hao de shouted with clenched fists.

"Father, do you have to question it now. Cheng yu is pregnant with my child now. I must marry her immediately." Lian Song bowed respectfully.

"Yes of course." Hao de nodded furiously. He pointed at Sang Ji, "You and your blind love." Then to Ye Hua, "You have to marry a woman after being paraded." Then to Lian Song, "And, now, you..." Hao de clenched his fists again.

Yang Chuo spoke up, "Father, I think third brother is right. Saving Lord Cheng yu's honor is what needs to be done at this time. It can only be done by marrying her off to third brother."

Hao de sat on his chair annoyed, "I haven't lost my shame in front of Dong Hua Dijun, now you embarrassed me again by impregnating his adopted daughter, Lian Song. How do you think I can face Dijun at this time."

"I will face him, Father."

"And, do you think I'll just agree?"

"Father, Lord Cheng Yu is expecting my baby."

"You guys deliberately made children so that I would approve of your relationship. Don't you think I'm stupid!" Haode's frantic shout was heard.

Cheng Yu found out about all of this and her heart ached again. She sneaked out of the room next to the family meeting room. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Her chest tightened. She walked unsteadily. Her eyesight was blurry with tears so she stumbled and fell to the ground.

She squealed and hugged her stomach. She used to always laugh at the women in the Jiuchongtian Harem who were nothing more than transferable things, but now, she felt it too. Lian Song did this on purpose so they could get married. He used this baby as a tool to blackmail his father into agreeing to the marriage. At this point, her heart ached. Was this what this baby meant to Lian Song? Just as a tool for blackmail? Then what is the difference between this baby and Ming Xhia's baby? If so, why should the baby exist?

Lian Song returned to the room where Cheng Yu was. He was surprised that the room was empty. He called out to Cheng Yu, walking around the palace. Cheng Yu was nowhere to be found. Lian Song panicked and finally a search party had to be deployed to find his lover. The search went on for days. All nothing. A breath of despair crept in the air. Hao de was also hopeful. He had accidentally swiped the matter with Dong Hua Dijun again.

#
At last... Cheng Yu and Lian Song Moment

It's bonus for Chinesse New Year

Gong Xie Fat Chai. 🙏

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

107K 3.1K 52
What happens after Dong Hua and Xiao Bai get out from the chasm. This is a variation of the story in the 2nd book "The Pillow Book" in the Three Liv...
469K 24.3K 172
This story is about the birth and development of the best friendship between Donghua Dijun and his little fox. In my re-imagined story, I am attempt...
67.1K 1.7K 25
A love story about a goddess who falls in love with the heavenly king(Dong Hua Dijun), who is cold and distanced who doesn't care about the things of...
79.9K 216 4
Rocks don't melt but they break They were ill-fated or were they? Why would fate make two people meet and fall in love when they were not meant to b...