The Core Of The Magic Dimensi...

DarkAvatar4Life által

Aerilyn has entered Alfea School, she soon befriends the Winx and things are looking up that is until The Tri... Több

Winx Oc
About My Character
Prologue
Chapter 1: Alfea
Chapter 3: The Ball
Chapter 4: The Ball 2
UPDATE
Chapter 5: Bloom's transformation
Chapter 6- A swampy adventure
New oc design
Stella's sceptre
The Black Lagoon
Mission Cloud-Tower
Detention Frenzy
Detention Frenzy 2
The Day of The Rose
The vessel of the dragon
The vessel of the dragon 2
The simulation test
Simulation Test 2
Update
The island monster
Skyaldia
Bloom's Secret
The Envelope
The Nightmare Beast
The Exhibition
Mission: Domino
The End of the Trix
Season 2-Arrival of a new fairy
Aisha Fairy of Waves
Pictures in case you don't know
Darkar The Shadow Phoneix
The Reveal
The Book of Powers
The Breath of The Universe
Convergence Test Part 1
The Convergence Test Part 2
Club Fiasco
Planet: Deiras
Hallowinx
The Cloud Tower Codex
Dark Bloom
Charmix Power
The End of Darkar
Season 3: The Ball/Into Andros
Detention Once Again
Double Enchantix
Mission: Cure Faragonda
Tecna's Sacrifice
Aerilyn's Enchantix
Before we continue
Baltor's Box
The Golden Kingdom
The Water Stars
The End of Valtor

Chapter 2: Winx Club

989 26 3
DarkAvatar4Life által

Techna kept her hands covering Varanda's eyes as they walked down the steps of the bus. "Are we there yet?" Aerilyn walked towards them.

"We're not even halfway yet." Varanda exhaled a grunt of annoyance while Aerilyn tried to stop herself laughing. "Oh Aeri don't destroy her patience." Flora said. Stella laughed and walked towards them. "Oh Flora what's a bit of fun." Varanda started getting visablely annoyed. 

"Ok ok, give me a sec." Aerilyn tried to calm herself down and cleared her throat. "Open your eyes!" Techna withdrew her hands from Varanda's eyes while Aerilyn had her arms outstretched shaking them. Varanda smile disappeared as she looked around. "Hey you look disappointed." Musa said, Varanda shook her head and turned around to look at them. 

"Yeah I am disappointed, this is it Magix the most enchanted city in the universe?" She walked around flailing her arms around and walked to the edge of the sidewalk. Aerilyn shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know what you were expecting." Varanda waved her arms around like a mad man. "I don't know wizards, gnomes, shops with magic potions." Aerilyn gave her a look of confusion. "Gnomes?!" Stella shook her head. 

"That's fairytales, this is the real deal, everything here may look boring but it lives off its own magic energy." Aerilyn looked at Varanda with a shocked expression.

"Gnomes?!" Flora placed both her hands on her shoulders and carefully drew her back, trying to calm her down. "Now let's take a deep breath and calm down." Aerilyn took a deep breath and exhaled shakily. "I'm calm I'm calm." Varanda jumped back on the pavement when a car came speeding past. The man inside snapped his fingers to create a parking space. "Good heavens!" She exclaimed. Aerilyn stomach started rumbling, she clenched it and pretended she was dying. "Great heavens, it seems my time has come!" She slowly fell to the floor. Musa grabbed her arm and helped her up. "Come on guys we should go before we have a death on our hands." Everyone burst out laughing and walked down town. Aerilyn glared at them. "My death is not comedic." Musa laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Sure." 

                                                                ✶✶✶

Aerilyn chomped down on the pizza, boxes of it pilling around her, the girls looked at her in silence. "You sure have an appetite." Flora said passing her a glass of water. She thanked her and drank it down, sighing than wiping her mouth with a napkin. Varanda pressed on her cell repeatedly and sighed. "What's up?" Aerilyn asked, Varanda placed her cell on the table so everyone could see. "Something's wrong with my phone, I press on the number and nothing happens."  Aerilyn took her phone and looked at it, it was ancient it didn't even have the hologram feature, she passed it to Techna to have a look. She opened the phone and burst out laughing. "What's so funny Techna?" Aerilyn stifled a laugh.

"That phone is old, old old." Aerilyn said taking the phone from Techna, she passed it back to Varanda. "Where'd you get it from?" Varanda looked at them confused.

"But it's the latest model." Aerilyn shook her head.

"Yeah if you're talking 300 years ago." Techna apologised, Varanda got up and walked to the nearest phone booth and dialled a number. Aerilyn turned back to look at the others. "Varanda's kinda weird, don't you think?" Stella looked at her confused, furring her eyebrows and squeezing her lips to a straight line. "How so?" Aerilyn checked to look if Varanda was watching and continued. "Latest technology, we use this stuff for history class to analyse." She pressed at the phone couple of times before, placing in down again. "I only see this stuff from Earth." The others looked at her in shock.

"You really think this girl is from Earth?" Musa asked. Aerilyn nodded.

"It must be I mean thinking gnomes lived with fairies, having less advance technology, this screams earth fairy." Techna nodded her head, she picked up the phone and pointed at it.

"I think she's right, but how did she manage to come to Alfea if she didn't know about magic?" Aerilyn turned her head towards Stella who was fumbling with her fingers and biting on her lip. "Stella care to tell us anything?" Before she could respond Techna interrupted. 

"Speaking of Varanda, where is she." They turned their heads to look around the area for Varanda but she was nowhere to be seen. Aerilyn got up to her feet. "What should we do now?" Flora asked. "I can use the air vectors to locate where she is." Aerilyn outstretched her arms and murmured a few words. "Breath's Vibrations." She saw images of people covered in puffy smoke and looked around until she saw Varanda being attacked by witches.

A stream of smoke slithered through the crowd and pointed to the direction where Varanda was. "Come on follow me!" Aerilyn sprinted off to the direction the trail was, she occasionally bumped into people saying 'sorry' and 'apologises'. She arrived at the back ally, she pressed herself against the wall and took a peek. She squinted her eyes to get a better look at the people who were attacking Varanda, one had light blue hair that was tied up to a ponytail and wore a suit that had a capital 'I'.

The others were similar, one having long hair with light brown highlights and a 'D' the other short bushy hair with very light highlights at the front of her hair in contrast to the rest of her dark hair and 'S'. She heard footsteps behind her and saw the others panting, Stella was about to say something but Aerilyn smacked her hand on her mouth and pointed in the ally way, she slowly removed her hand from Stella's mouth and see tilted her head to see the witches. She mouthed 3, 2, 1 and jumped into view along with the others.

"Leave her alone." Aerilyn glared at the witches whom were scratching at the ice encasing Varanda. The blue one turned towards the ogre. "Nut, they're all yours." The yellow ogre growled and charged towards them, Aerilyn lept in the air avoiding his attack, she landed crouching with one hand on the ground. She quickly got to her feet and glared at the witches. "If it's a fight you want, its a fight you get."   

~Queue the music~  

The others stood beside her transformed, ready to fight. She closed her eyes and listened in to what the witches were saying. "We need her sceptre!" The red one whispered, Aerilyn frowned, why would they need Stella's sceptre. Her thought were interrupted by Techna's voice. "Static sphere!" She blasted an electrical attack at Nut, encasing him in a green net. "Sonic Blast!" Musa created holographic like speakers, blasting huge amount of sound.

"Golden Pollen." Flora placed her two hands together as if she was drinking water from it and blew out small flowers. The flowers swirled and landed on the floor, vines emerged from it and wrapped around his legs. Aerilyn outstretched her arm, palms unclenched. "Gentle Breeze!" The wind blast sent Nut flying.  Aerilyn smiled and put a thumbs up. "Great shot guys." The blue one looked in disgust as he was thrown away. "Ugh what an imbecile." She turned to look at them. "No matter I'll handle you myself!"

She grabbed at the edge of her cloak and pulled in back sending ice shards their way. "Everyone behind me!" Techna shouted, they all scurried behind her. "Fire wall!" She held up her arm and a green wall appeared, the shards bashed against the wall but did not penetrate it. The red one growled and outstretched her arm.

"Leave this one to me sisters!" She shot a lighting blast at Techna's shield breaking it and pushing them apart. They all laid on the ground, Aerilyn shook her head and got up shakily. The blue one chuckled. "Time to bring on the cold." Aerilyn turned to look at Stella, she nodded her head and pulled the ring from her finger. It expanded into a sceptre. "Time to go, Solaria!" She swung her sceptre and transported them away.   

                                                                 ✶✶✶

Stella placed both of her hands on Varanda warming her up. She shivered looking at the ground. "Are you okay Bloom, you know for an earthling you did really well." The others looked at each other before calling Stella's name. "Is there anything we need to know about Bloom?" Flora glared at Stella hunching over. "Well I've maybe been telling a white lie." She pressed her index fingers together while looking guiltily at them, Bloom looked worriedly at them all. "A white lie?" Aerilyn said, she sighed and pressed her fingers against her temples. "Well luckily for you we suspected at Bloom was not from here." Stella eyes widened and looked at Aerilyn in shock.

"You did?" Aerilyn laughed and placed a hand on Bloom's shoulders.

"Yeah well, when you call a 300 year old phone 'the latest model' you know damn well you're not like any fairies." Stella looked at them all before clearing her throat. 

"I'll tell you guys everything on the way to Alfea." Aerilyn responded with a 'cool' and tap Bloom's shoulders before walking away with Flora. 

                                                        ✶✶✶

As they were sneaking into the building lights shone all around them. They heard a voice behind them and turned to look. Miss Griselda glared at them her arms crossed. Beside her Miss Faragonda looked at them worriedly. "Uh oh busted." Aerilyn whispered. 

"Where were you girls, we were worried sick!" Aerilyn bit down on her lips. 

"God to bed immediately we will discuss the rules tomorrow." They all sulkily trudged their way to the dorms, as Aerilyn passed them they stopped Bloom. "Not so fast Varanda isn't there something you have to tell us?" Griselda glared down at Bloom her lips pursed. 

"Alright you caught me, I'm Bloom and from Earth."

"As expected, you lied to us." Griselda moved aside as Faragonda walked up to Bloom.

"True but she must be a magical creature or the barrier would've not let her in." Faragonda lifted Bloom's chin to look at her, Stella walked up to them and interrupted. "Miss this is my fault please don't blame her." She look at her with sadness in her eyes. Faragonda looked at Bloom deciding whether on not to make her leave. "Please Ma'am I've always wanted to be a fairy, it was my dream to be one." Faragonda face softened.

"You are a brave fairy who knows what she wants and showed great tenacity, you may stay." Aerilyn patted Bloom's shoulder. "All right you get to stay!" They all cheered, the others hugging each other. "Oh come on it's not that bad." Musa urged her, Aerilyn shook her head.

"Hate hugs." Musa shrugged her shoulders

"Suit yourself."  They all walked to the dorms, Aerilyn concentrated on Faragonda and Griselda speaking. "I thought there was no fairies on earth for centuries." Griselda continued to stare at Bloom. "Then who is Bloom?" Faragonda said. Aerilyn felt light headed, she clutched her head ans shook it multiple times, her eyes rang so much so she couldn't hear the conversation or anything else.

She placed her hands on her ears attempting too lessen the ringing, then it just stopped, she wiped the sweat from her forehead and looked around the courtyard for any indication of what happened, Faragonda noticed and asked her if she was okay. She shook her head saying everything was fine and quickly walked inside leaving Faragonda with a frown.  

                                                      ✶✶✶

"What?" Aerilyn jumped off the bed and stood next to Bloom. 

"The Winx us, if we're gonna be a group we should have a name." Bloom looked at them, Aerilyn put her hand on her chin and closed her eyes for a moment. She snapped her eyes open and smiled. "Yes a name would be beneficial for a quick reference." Aerilyn jumped on the bed and posed. "Who was that!" She placed both of her hands on her face. "I was The Winx the most powerful fairies in the whole magic universe." She dropped herself down on the bed, the others laughed. Stella jumped up from her seat. "What about the airy fairies?" Aerilyn nodded and smiled. "I like that name too." Musa shook her head. 

"Nah that sound's terrible." Flora sat beside Aerilyn.

"And plus it really only goes with you, we're not air fairies." Aerilyn nodded and pointed her finger up to the ceiling. " All in favour of Winx." Bloom, Techna, Flora, Musa all rasied their hands. Aerilyn clapped her hands together. "Winx's it is then." 

"That's good cause I've made something for us." She bented down and shuffled through her drawers, she pulled something out and closed the drawers. She smiled as she revealed a sheet with a Winx logo on it. Aerilyn look at the logo in awe. "You made that?" Bloom nodded, and handed her the sheet. "This is amazing, you're a brilliant artist Bloom!"

She showed it to the rest of the girls who had a similar reaction. "Just a thought but what does Winx mean?" Techna asked, they all turned their heads towards Bloom who shurgged her shoulders. "Nothing it's just a catchy name." She snapped her fingers and a Logo of Winx appeared translucent and orange. "Here's to the Winx!" They all high fived.    

                                                                      ✵✵✵

Feels good to be able to call Bloom, Bloom :)

Hopes this makes up for the horrible start in Chapter 1 I honestly didn't know what to write.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.3K 24
Y/n is a talented witch and a powerful one at that, but her parents sealed her powers. The only thing she's still capable of is that everything she w...
56 0 9
[english version/ 2nd part of Moonix Girls: the mysterious book thief] A new school year at the Moon Academy is about to start and the friend group...
15.2K 408 47
BOOK 1 IN THE GEMLIX CLUB SERIES AND BOOK 2 IS OUT + SLOWLY EDITING No one is stronger than the Winx club or so they thought. Together they become th...
18.8K 347 18
Join Astra in her magical journey filled with friends, new powers , and love. Princess Astra joins Alfea College as a excited fairy. After being home...