How she became The Queen of S...

Por StephDrdy

Being a newly engaged couple is pure bliss, isn't it? Let's add the scrutiny of the whole world watching you... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Notes from the author

35 0 0
Por StephDrdy

Dear Readers,

thank you for giving my story a try. I hope you will not be disappointed.
This is a first for me because while I have started many different stories this is the first time I have ever actually completed one of them. 
So while I very much want to hear your comments, thoughts and tips of how to improve my writing I want to ask you to be kind with me while sharing them. Thank you :)

As this is a FanFiction some characters are based on real people. All of their actions, thoughts, relationships and conversations in this story are purely fictive and a result of my imagination. I do not own any of these people.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

442 108 40
Being royalty is great and all, but it makes getting close to people pretty challenging. Caleb has all but given up on making friends or finding a gi...
161K 3.7K 57
Falling in Love with the Future King- Something Amelia Peterson did not expect when she agreed to go with her friends on a vacation. Book 1 of the Fu...
8.2K 319 32
A servant's daughter befriends the prince and finds an unlikely friendship. One that would be greatly scrutinized. Pushed and pulled, the prince has...
54.8K 1.2K 19
Everything I Wanted ↡ British & Swedish Royal Families When Harry Met Madeleine, he got everything he wanted. Started | Thursday, 12 March 2020 Publ...