Cats

By TheChillMaster

The title says it all! Find out what a cat likes to play with, how to look after them, vaccinations, food, al... More

Chapter 1 Should you declaw your cat?
Chapter 2 Cats and Fleas
Chapter 3 Cats and Ringworm
Chapter 4 Cats How long should they sleep for?
Chapter 5 Playing with your cat
Chapter 6 Vaccinations
Chapter 7 Why does Kitty meow
Chapter 8 Cat vision
Chapter 9 Cat's whiskers
Chapter 10 cats and water
11. Why do some people hate cats
Chapter 12 Cats and Witches
Chapter 14 Why does my cat vomit?
Chapter 15. Tapeworms
Chapter 16. Diarrhea
Chapter 17 Does your cat have allergies
Chapter 18 Feeding your cat

Chapter 13 Egyptians and Cats

46 2 0
By TheChillMaster

Although the ancient Egyptians worshipped many different animals, the cats were special to the Egyptians because they believed that cats brought good fortune to the family that kept the cat.

They also believed that gods and goddesses had the power to transform themselves into different animals but only the goddess Bastet was able to transform herself into a cat.

A beautiful temple was built in her honour.

To honour the cats, wealthy families would dress their cats with jewels and feed them lavish foods.

When their cat died, the cat would be mummified and the owners would shave off their own eyebrows and mourn the death of the cat until their eyebrows grew back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 10.5K 65
TaeKook Non Fanfiction #1 nonfic #1 nonfanfiction #1 nonff #1 nonfanfic 2023.12.09 2024.
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...