Entangled Fate ~ Destined tog...

By viyona_evans

🎬 Professor X student. (Flirting to love) 🎬 Indian romance. 🎬 Age gap. 🎬 Multiple POV. 🎬 Forbidden love... More

COPYRIGHT
Author Note
Aesthetic
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
FINAL CHAPTER 26
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

CHAPTER 21

4K 151 1
By viyona_evans

Morning, 10:05 am.

I went inside the classroom. This place never feel so dead to me. Anii ignoring me, without any reason. I mean it's Atharva's fault, then why she is behaving cold with me. Atharva is silent with his guilt at the very far corner. Mahir trying to be supportive friend but it's clearly not working. With each word Mahir utter, Atharva broke into tear, but he's trying his best not to create a scene in the class.

Trisha and Maddy look blank, they don't know how to react or behave in this emotional drama. Mishti is trying to console Anii by siting on my seat next to her. Sadhu doing it too. I guess now Mishti is her new best friend. I found an empty seat at the back, I was about to take a seat when a head of the discipline professor came in and said;
"Mahir, can you take care of this class for a while? and Viyona, please follow me."

I was confused and scared. Somewhat I feel really uneasy. It's supposed to be Anzan's class but why am I walking out, following this teacher? And where is he? The moment I step in the principal's office, I saw Anzan standing in front of the principal sir. Slowly the door behind me closed by the other teacher.

"There she is, your girlfriend
Mr. Somvanshi." Principal sir announced.

I shake my head, trying to suppress the sudden bout of anxiety coursing through my veins. Anzan is shaking so bad. He never knows that the same experience, the same feeling, the same everything except it's with a different girl will come again in his life. I literally don't know what to say? What to do? What to look at? What to think? Nothing. It's a intense situation and I am about to cry.

Both of us sit in front of the principal as he stares into the souls of us. We are in principal's cabin, Again. Hell, nervous what happened this time. Anzan sitting next to me. Looking down and bit scared. Sweating. I shift anxiously on the chair. I blow out a nervous breath and keep my hands hidden in my laps, so no one see how nervous I am. I rubbed my hand together. Waiting for principal sir to spill the tea. Anzan slide his hand under the table. Crease my thigh and hold my hand tightly, trying to take away my nervousness. I lean forward and lick my suddenly overly dry lips.

"It's just around 10:15 in the morning but I am here need to face this so terrible case in my college." He shifts his view to Anzan who is well dressed today, really symbolizes the presence of a good teacher. "Mr. Somvanshi, I thought you are here with that young age and mindset of yours could make students be more excited to learn. Well, I can see one student is overexcited through here." Then he shifts his gaze to me. "Miss Viyona, you are a good student so far. Graduating this year. Right? Why are you doing this? I thought you are good with Mahir, the captain of our football team? Due to my respect, I do not allow that kind of stuff to be happening in my college but he is a very great young boy. I don't understand why is this happening here. First you get involved in the Rihna's matter. Now this."

He takes some breathes and looks into a file. There are photos of both of us; outside the college, In the club the other day, in the restaurant, in the groceries store. My heart came out of the throat as a shocking wave travel my body. This shit is weird, who the fuck stalked us? He places some of the photos on the desk, enough for us to see it. Well at least not photos of us fucking or making out. "Do you know what's these? It's you two being together outside the college where people can see. I don't freaking know how can you go through the security and be in the club." I shift my gaze from the photos to Anzan. He stood there quietly. I was scared of him more than the situation we facing of get exposed. His silence almost making me feel near death every moment.

"Sir, its outside the college, I can do whatever I want to do outside this area. I follow the rules here in college, you can't say anything about it." I impulse-ly argue. I don't understand my feelings right now but I don't like that he is accusing my relationship with him and that makes Anzan just to closes his eyes as he fisted his hand making his knuckles go white, then he looks at me and his eyes asking me to stop arguing and just listen to him and don't make things worse.

"Follow the rules? Firstly Viyona, it's illegal. It's against the college policy. Second, yes you can do whatever you want outside the college but why bring it here?" He said and I squint my eyes, many questions popping out in my brain.
"What do you mean?" I ask him back. He slowly takes out another thing which is a voice recorder and he presses the play button.

{ 'Yeah... By the way why are you here? We are still at college you know.'----'So? Only two of us in here and the door is locked.'---- 'Viyona .. don't do this to me. I have a training in a few.'----'Is that the real reason or am I giving you random erection.' ------'I wonder how good and hot you will look with undercut hairstyle and ear piercing.'---- 'Uhm. I don't know. Maybe I will give it try. Just for you.'----'God you are making me crazy, I wish I can do so many things on you but we can't do it here.' }

I listen to the audio. Standing their quietly speechless and feeling fucked up, whoever recorded that are going to get murder by me. Rage is taking over me, my fist is being tighten up firmly.

"It's clearly your voices. You even called each other's name." The principal sighs and sits back on his chair.
"I-I can explain. It's not how it looks or sounds."
"Don't lie to me Miss Amrapali. It's clear that you to are together or something."

I don't know how to save us from this situation. We were careful all the time. But now as this happing, I don't know how to react. He signs loudly before he speaks again "You are making his life miserable. You know that? It's easy for you to say that it's your right to fall in love, in fact I don't care who you fall in love with but what I care is that you are a student and he is a teacher in the same freaking college! You know what happens? You might be fine just dismissed from the college and probably you can just apply to another college elsewhere but him? He has the chance to be locked up because he is dating a girl from same college. He is breaking a law of the college. Do you want him to be behind bars because of you?" The principal lashes out on me. I was numb. I know the circumstances if anyone found out about us. I know this all from the beginning but the thing I don't know that, if this really happened, what should I supposed to do.

"Sir I apologize for this. I am sorry on behalf of myself and her. It is me. It's my fault for not being able to resist myself being in a relationship with her. Please, just let her out of this mess. Don't dismiss her from the college, it's her final year. Just do it to me." Anzan apologizes and I want to back him up but he says to me to not open my mouth at all. But I couldn't resist. I care for him as much as he does. I can't let this happened, put my future and his job on stake just for our stupid feeling. Even after whatever he did to me, I can't let this happened to him, because of me. I will not be able to forgive myself.

"No sir, he is saying all this just to protect me. It's not true." I said with the teary eyes, looking at Anzan who's is giving me death glare for my interruption then to principal sir who is confused. "It's me. All this happened at first place because of me. I am the one who make first move. I am the one who is flirting with him all the time. I can't help, but fall in love with him. I know it's wrong, but I still did. I thought no one will know but I was wrong. I don't want him to face consequences of my action. Technically, there is only my name taken in the audio. And it's me who initiate the flirting. You heard that."

The principal slams his hands on the desk making a slap sounds echoing the office he sighs loudly and rubs the back of his neck. "Fine. I heard you both. I can't tell who is speaking the truth, it's clear that you both trying to protect each other." he points an index finger at me and continue "Since you are graduating this year, I will let you go but you are detained to come to college till exam. Even after that you are under watch." I interrupt him with a shocking voice of mine.

"Sir please. It's my final year. Exam is less than in a month. I can't afford to skip classes at this time." I beg
"Well, you have to think about it before. I can't help it now. You can go Now. Your secret is safe with me from the college."

I let myself out from his office. Crying miserably. I run towards my scotty to get the hell out from here. This feeling is so horrible. Someone holds my hand and make me face him.

"Why you said that? Why you put yourself in the jeopardy? Why. Why?" Anzan asked with worried look.
"Or what. let you take all the blame. We both are involved in this equally. Even if you are fooling with me, I loved you. I care for you." I said in between the cry.
"Can't you think rationally. It's your final year. I may found another job. But you can't build your future if you didn't get graduate." He shout. I lick my upper lips with the point of my toung and laugh "You think it's funny."
"Think rationally, uhu. You know what's rational thinking is?" I point at him and get closed and continue "I think it's you, who exposed us."

"WHAT?" he said with surprised, more like a shock.
"Ya. You insure me that institute will never find out about us, the only way institute will find out is when one of us revel it. Remember, Juhu beach." he was looking at me, shaken up with my accusations. I have nothing left to say. I left him behind me, outraged.

***

Midnight, 1:15 am.

I don't know what happened right after I leaved. What he had to face and stuff. I just hope nothing bad happened to him. I locked myself in my room and cried, until the late night.

By now dad got to know everything. Principal sir personally call him to aware him about my detention. But my great dad, said nothing to me. Like scold me or anything rather he console me, comfort me that I can still do best in my exam if I put extra effort. He didn't asked me anything about Anzan though, which is making me worried. But I have no courage to bring his topic by myself. So, I also stay quit.

Suddenly I get a call from Mahir. It's 1 in the morning. What he have to say at this time.

"Mahir? Why are you calling me at this hour?" I ask.
"You know about the case of
Mr. Somvanshi aka our Anzan sir ?" He sound suspicious, like he know something really juicy topic.
"How you know this?"
"It's everywhere in the college. Check out the students stories on HYcH page." Mahir replies with a tone of voice that shows curiosity.
"Mahir what's case?"
"He is dismissed from our college because he is in an illegal relationship with student from our college."
"Do you know who is the girl?" I ask Mahir who is still on the line.

"Nope. Nobody knows I think. I did try to dig some of his dirt but I couldn't find it at all." Dirt. He calls this as dirt. "You hadn't attend any lectures today And why you been called to the principal's cabin?" he asked. I don't know if it's still a good idea to tell him the truth. So, I lied

"Actually, you remember Rihan's case." he hummed "Ya, that's what it is. I got detained till final exam from college."
"What? Why? That case was long gone. I thought principal sir forgive you and everyone." he sound shocked.

"I guess his dad played the dirty game." I said and instantly change the topic "Oh, hmmm you sound happy. Are you supposed happy about Anzan sir's news." I said that just because I have a feeling that he might be the one who exposed all this.

"Me happy? Not at all. Now we don't have a coach to train us. We have about a week for the second league. Old teacher is having his break. I'm stressed. Now I have to be the coach, I'm not even that great." He whines. Okay he might not be the one though, that's my second thought.
"Relax, you are doing great. Later the college will inform about it to you. I just hope things are okay after this." I hear a long sigh from the phone. Soon Mahir replies with a statement that give a positive idea that it is not him.

"I feel bad for him though. Like let them be you know. Its love. It's not that they are doing anything bad. College is weird. Life is weird. lol, sorry for my rant."
"No No its okay, I'm just going to sleep. Thanks for the call, I hope everything went back to normal soon. Good night!" And I end the call after Mahir replies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.7K 22
"π‘«π’–π’π’Šπ’šπ’‚π’ π’Œπ’ π’…π’Šπ’Œπ’‰π’‚π’π’‚ π’„π’‰π’‚π’‰π’•π’Š 𝒉𝒐, π’Œπ’Š π’ƒπ’Šπ’˜π’Š 𝒉𝒐 π’Žπ’†π’“π’Š?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’†" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
421K 20.6K 30
Untill yesterday she was Vihaan Singhania's bride... How did she end up marrying Ayansh Singhania!!! Ayansh Singhania- 26 years old, billionaire. A s...
302K 9.4K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
17.8K 1K 81
"β„π•šπ•€ 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•¦π•Ÿπ•–π•Ÿπ••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•’π•π•π•–π•§π•šπ•’π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜....." β˜…β˜…β˜… AARYANSH Γ— ISH...