Blessed by the Gods

By LucyGray1864

Ragnar, his wife and their sons Ivar and Hvitserk travel to the kingdom of Myrhult in Sweden to form an allia... More

Disclaimer
Character backstory
Arrival
A Quarrel
Hateful Words
Visions
Unwanted Visitor
First Encounter
Don't laugh
All Lies
The Bath
Accusations
Hvitserk
Loyal 'til the End
Second Encounter
Not much
Hvitserk!
Fields and Trees
Attack
Symbols
The Lake
They Got Her
Calm
Our Future
Present the Finds
See?
Stay Here
The Ground Shook
The Storm
***
Silver Lines
...
Rùna's Plan
Hills and Mountains
Woods
A Voice
The Wave
The End
An Alliance
Farewell
Every Time
Thank you for reading

More Visions

144 3 0
By LucyGray1864

A man on a battle field. The blood covered face turned to the sky. A shield maiden with silver hair and scars on her face standing beside him, protective, the sword ready to strike. Their backs turned to one another they fight until no men remain but their own.

Next, she saw a woman in a long white dress, the hip long silver locks falling over her back, carried by the wind. Her eyes watching over the battle that takes place at the bottom of the cliff she stands upon. A giant raven flies over her head, croaking. The sound of footsteps near and a man approaches her. A scar leading from his eye to his mouth and his jaw. The blue eyes as deep and dangerous as the ocean they have crossed. He holds out his arms and screams as the battle beneath their feet grows and his army defeats the enemy.

Then another vision takes her in. A king, a crown of blood and bone on his head, standing amongst the men who followed him into battle and would do it again in a heartbeat. He walks through the crowd towards a young woman, his queen. Upon reaching her, he lifts her off the ground and twirls her around, the brightest smile on his lips. And as he lowers her back to the ground, their lips meet, and in that moment, Rùna understood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 161 19
You embark on the adventure that is the raid of all raid. Ragnar's death was only a blessing in it brought together all of Scandinavia. You decide to...
526K 14.1K 38
(UNEDITED TRASH) A Grecian girl is taken from her home in the Mediterranean during a raid in a Christian monestary. She is thrown into dangerous wate...
86.9K 2.1K 36
The gods have spoken, One of Ragnar sons will marry a Queen. This new King leaves the queen new challenges to face, ones she has never faced before.
38.4K 881 13
An alliance is sought with an English king in the wake of the great army's attacks. Ivar has been chosen to wed the kings daughter Kendra. Ivar x OC