๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ; Fleur Delaco...

By several_mi

โ ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐๐ฒ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐‘๐”๐„๐‹๐“๐˜
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ

3.6K 170 4
By several_mi

❝ Change of sides.❝

████████████████████████████

Walking in busy streets of London, Aurora had to turn around completely and slows down, making sure no one conspicuous has been following her. Then she faces forward once more before darting to an alleyway that most people avoided by how dark it is.

It's only been the third week of July, two weeks since Percy Weasley severed all ties with his family. It caused a huge row between all family, unintentionally to Aurora and Hermione as well who had to witness Mrs. Weasley's despair of it when first heard. Aurora couldn't understand why a Ministry job was much more important to Percy than his family. If she were him, she'd choose the family with no hesitation.

For it's what she wanted since the beginning.

A large and loving family despite hardships.

"Miss Black, you're early." Dumbledore says when he heard a loud clap from behind him, indicating someone disapparated within the area of Cheshire, England; Barnton village where dark consumed the day.

"She's my friend, Professor." Aurora says timidly, holding her wand just incase while carefully looking around. "I see you are as well." Muggles are present in houses, their loud televisions reached their ears but only as a murmer.

"Oh, yes. I've visited Barnton once in my primary ages. It's quite beautiful in the mornings." He says casually with a hinted smile behind his snowy beard. Aurora stood besides him but not close, her height made her seem smaller besides Albus Dumbledore. "Alastor is relentless and is currently hiding amongst the dark."

Aurora met Moody. The real Alastor Moody this time. He was pretty much the same as Barty Crouch Jr. who did a very good job in his disguise a few months ago. But as Aurora took note of, Alastor much desired in scaring her by jumping out from nowhere and catching her offguard the first time. Nymphadora Tonks told Aurora it's how he is and reminded her to always be on guard. Especially at nights.

When Aurora was surprised by him pointing his wand at her before she could have, all that stuck in her mind was two words. "Constant vigilance!"

"I had a feeling he would be." Aurora would've chuckled but nowadays, her mood is sour. Especially when she kept writing letters to Harry, her evading mentioning the Order and his questions about how did everyone take the news of Voldemort being back.

Unfortunately, what Harry did not know was that everyone thinks he's deluded for ever implying that the Dark lord is back.

"How is your auror training with Nymphadora Tonks?"

"It's well as can be expected." Aurora answers simply though she can't just rant to the headmaster of Hogwarts. Truth be told, she wants it to stop. With the Ministry of magic interfering with the truth of Voldemort's return, Aurora feared that she'll be following orders from an insufferable Minister if she keeps going.

Sirius Black — her father — voiced it out loud too, suggesting that Aurora should focus on the Order and family first before thinking about auror training with Tonks. Aurora agrees but she was still hesitant seeing as it's one of the things she looks forward in doing everyday.

"She's here." Aurora says and by that feel of magic in the air, a loud snap occured in silent atmosphere. They both turn to the unopened water fountain, seeing a figure with blonde hair that reached down to her shoulder. "Daphne." Aurora calls, almost too relieved and began making her way to a childhood friend.

"I. . ." Daphne began, almost too afraid but was stunned when Aurora embraced her as they haven't seen each other for a long time. But in truth, it's only been weeks, almost a month. "I thought you weren't gonna show." She mutters and deeply embraced back.

"Impossible." Aurora smiles warmly then puts her wand to her side when stepping back, letting Daphne see who the tall man with long beard is.

"P — Professor?"

"Good evening, Miss Greengrass. How do you do?"

"Getting by." Daphne answers in a low whisper, the wand under her sleeve hidden but knew she won't ever need it. "I left for good. I heard Lucius Malfoy gathered Death eaters at his manor. Along with your mother, Rory." She informs with a tense of remorse.

"Do you know why?" Aurora asks, not letting the mention of her mother waver her down to pieces.

"I would've. . . My father insisted of me being marked tonight." Aurora and Dumbledore glance at each other, the former was glad that Daphne received her letter of meeting in Barnton today.

Aurora sighs then continues, "I trust you, Daph. But the Veritaserum is only precautionary to all members of the Order. Even those who swore allegiance in the First wizarding war." As she explains first, Dumbledore takes out a small bottle, almost the size of eye drops relief.

"I'm afraid even I cannot make exceptions for dear times like this." Dumbledore offers the serum to Aurora who took it, waving it uncertainly to Daphne who seems afraid of what will come out of her own mouth. "Two drops is strong enough, don't you say, Miss Black?"

"It will be." Aurora sighs then unscrews the cap. "Are you sure you want to do this? If you do, you can't go back to Astoria."

Her little sister.

Daphne was scared of letting her younger sister who is about to go to Hogwarts in her fourth year in a month or so alone with their vicious parents. But she was sure, determined that she can save Astoria before dear parents can think about marking her.

"Let's just get this over with. This place is too cold." Then Aurora cracks a smile before gesturing her to tilt her head aback. The taste of the serum was bland, almost as if it was a drop of rain that fell on the tip of her tongue. Daphne shudders, shaking her head and letting it sink in her system.

"It's only a few questions, Miss Greengrass." Dumbledore assures, hands clasped in front of him. "Aurora, if you please."

"What's your full name and house in Hogwarts?" Aurora felt the tip of her wand touch her wrist from under her coat's sleeve, reminding her that it's still there incase something bad happens.

"Daphne Florence Greengrass, Slytherin house."

"State your age and date of birth."

"Eighteen years old and on the first of September."

"Do you swear allegiance to Lord Voldemort?" Dumbledore asks after taking Aurora's silence as his cue. The mention of the name made Daphne pause, it shrilled down to her spine that frightened her.

"No." Daphne bit back a surprise to her own answer. Then Aurora smiles victoriously, never doubted.

"And will you aim to help the Order by ever means necessary?"

"Yes."

Dumbledore was seen by many as a hero and the Greatest wizard of all time. Today, Daphne sees him as one despite growing up to oppose him. With an offer of a hand to shake, Dumbledore says, "Welcome to the Order, Daphne."

████████████████████████████

"Dinner's ready, kids!"

Daphne wasn't used to such a lively house. Sure, there were times her mother, her and her little sister — Astoria — would have their happy moments but nowadays, her house was just stiff and dark. It reminded her of the Malfoy and Briar manor. Just complete dead and filled with void nothing can save.

But when she entered the Twelve Grimmauld place with Aurora leading her inside to the dining area, she felt oddly safe.

"Most of the Order stays here and I'm sure Mrs. Weasley would welcome you." Aurora says while folding her coat on her arm, tucked and well folded while walking in a tight spaced hallway. "It was quiet when I first arrived but when the Weasleys came. . ."

"Hiya, Rory!" In unison Fred and George appears with a single clap, appeared as they were right there when in reality, they disapparated.

"You can see why." Aurora chuckles, crossing her arms while leaning her back to the side for the twins to see Daphne. "Try not to scare Daphne whilst I'm gone, yeah?"

"Angels, we are. Right Fred?" Fred asks with a smirk, a knowing look to supposed Fred who quickly caught on.

"Right back at ya George."

"Aren't you George and you're Fred?" Daphne points out bluntly, pointing her finger respectively to the twins who seems genuinely surprised by her sharp look and capability of telling them apart.

"I like her already! Come on now, dinner's ready." George informs and disappeared despite the dining area behind them with opened door.

"You hungry?" Aurora asks, tilting her head to the side while grasping her wand with folded arms against her chest.

"What did you mean while you're gone? Are you always away?"

"That depends on her." Instead of Aurora answering, it was Sirius Black who exits from the living room. Aurora greets him with a lazy smile which he returns happily. In Daphne's eyes, they seem so much alike that it made her think they were siblings but is not. "Aurora's either busy or. . . someplace else." He grins visibly before offering his hand to Daphne who shook it out of gesture. "Sirius Black. May I call you Daphne?"

"Yeah, it's fine, sir."

"Call me Sirius, please."

As Aurora was smiling softly at the interaction, she looks past Daphne and up a narrow staircase when she sensed something was amidst. "Dad, can you take Daphne to meet Mrs. Weasley and to eat? Tonks is at it again." She sighs, dropping her arms to her sides with a slump.

"Goodluck. You coming to sleep here tonight?" Sirius ruffled her hair, walking past Aurora who huffs at that action.

"We never know!" Aurora calls ahead with her hand waving him off.

Sirius smiles to Daphne Greengrass, "Let's go Daphne. I hope you like stew and chicken tonight."

"Aha!"

"Tonks!" Aurora nearly broke a wrist upon blocking the unexpected spell thrown at her. It was red and nearly blinded them. Unexpected because they aren't allowed to duel or cast spells inside the house.

Not without Mrs. Weasley screaming at their ears.

"Girls! Not in the house!" The cousins heard Mrs. Weasley snarl from the kitchen where Daphne and Sirius now enters.

"Sorry, Molly!" Tonk said aloud and clutching her wand with both hands and pointed upwards. "Sorry 'bout that, Rory. Just slipped." She shrugs.

"I'm starting to believe it's meant."

At the beginning of her training, Aurora got used to Tonks being much like Alastor Moody when it comes to teaching her how to be vigilant and onguard all the time. It was exhilarating and Aurora was beginning to become guarded everywhere she is.

"Alright, I need to go. I'm late for dinner." She checks her watch before returning to go outside to disappear.

"See you in the morning!"

Then when Aurora closed the door behind her, she appeared someplace else where it was raining. The alley was dark and usually muddy, staining the bottom of her boots by landing on a puddle of water. Aurora lightly complains but continues on by swinging her coat over her head and steps out, making her way to an apartment muggle apartment —room — she helped buy.

Strutting upwards the stairs instead of the lift, she heard the lady behind the counter in the lobby yell after her as her shoes left mud marks on carpeted floors. Aurora apologized in a yell and reached the second floor at the end of the hallway as usual.

She shook the soaked coat off her body before knocking loudly on white wooden door. The number twelve with golden font and cursive writing greets her. Aurora could nearly see the glint of grey on its small reflection. Below the number was a peeking hole, high enough for her height and small enough for eyes to see through.

The door opens and Aurora smiles warmly, "Hey, darling." She greets with tired eyes.

Fleur returns her smile but not fully as she was worried the entire night of waiting for her, thinking something bad happened. Then looking at the long corrdior, Fleur holds Aurora's thin wrist and pulling her inside the apartment with no choice in the matter. As the door closes with a soft click, Fleur holds her face into her tiny hands and pulls her close to a longing and eager kiss.

"Fleur — Fleur, you just showered." Aurora chuckles, noticing her lover's damp and not yet brushed hair. The bathrobe sort of took it away as well. "And I came from the rain." She waves her wand over herself and soaked clothes turned dry but her hair remains wet.

"I was worried." Fleur admits, eyes carefully scanning Aurora who remains perfectly still for her to see.

If there was one thing Aurora learned of dating Fleur for the past couple months, it was to never question her intentions or doings no matter how peculiar it is.

"You doubt me so." Aurora steps aside and hung her coat on the coat rack along with Fleur's and taking her shoes off before it gets even more messier on polished floors. "Daphne's with my father and the Weasleys. She's left her family." She informs.

"And what about Elias?" Aurora glances at Fleur before walking towards the kitchen for a cup of water. "Aurora?" Fleur joins her in tiled floors, clutching her bathrobe more tightly with folded arms.

Aurora seems upset while she pours a pitcher of water on a tall glass. In doing so, she pursued her lips, "Unaccounted. Daphne says he got the mark the moment he came home from Hogwarts." She informs with a sullen voice, drinking the cold water to her comfort. It added when Fleur stands on her right, holding her hand resting on the edge of the kitchen counter.

"No?" Fleur asks with a shake of her head, slowly.

Aurora mirrors it, meeting her gaze. "I sent him the same letter I sent Daph but he never showed yesterday. He must've folded to the Dark lord's command by force or his own decision out of fear." She whispers, lowering her gaze shamefully on her water before setting it down on the surface.

"Let's keep trying. He can't be that too far gone, can't he?" Fleur raises her hand to gently cup Aurora's left cheek.

"I'm afraid if he is and I keep asking to meet. . . I'll place the Order in danger. Or Harry, or you, I —"

Fleur hushes her soothingly, letting their foreheads touch solely with affection and care. Aurora closes her eyes, exhausted by all means of emotion and physical from her auror training and in meeting Daphne today to bring her where she rightfully belongs.

Fleur's touch melts her in a world where the pain doesn't belong.

"You will find a way. You always do."

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:

— I forgot to update😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 80 13
in which aurora black has to survive hogwarts with an escaped prisoner father, a new crush on one of her best friends, and a looming war. this love...
1.4K 51 26
โ€ž๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘บ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ซ ๐‘พ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐’€, ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ'๐‘บ ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘พ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ " :๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง:๏ฝฅ.โ˜ฝหš๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง:๏ฝฅ.: Y/N Y/M/N Tenley i...
236K 9.7K 130
Iris Rosier always believed she was the odd one out. She didn't share her family's beliefs and constantly felt as though she was different from them...
2.2K 49 35
Estrella Aurora Black, youngest child of Walburga and Orion Black, sister of Sirius and Regulus Black. Follow her through her journey of Hogwarts - w...