MONSTER

By CognizantMind

"Strip!" "What? What the hell did you say?" "With that one inch of fabric hanging from your waist which I be... More

Disclaimer
1.Fired.
2.Secretary
3.Wolf
4.Strip
5.Beg me.
6.Interviews
7.Coffee
8.I Quit
9.Washroom.
10.Caged
11.Resign
12.Oldfriend
13.Slap
14.Wet.
15.Autograph.
16.Angel
17.Savior
18.Haunted
19.Rules
20.Locked
21.Slave
22.Why?
23.Trapped.
24.Victim
25.Orphanage
26.Love?
27.Mine
28.Hot.
29.Unprecedented.
30.Caring.
31.Like Lovers
32.Movie Room
33.PDA
34.HeartBreak
35.Demigod
36.Trust me.
37.Undeserve.
38. Absence.
39.Vulnerable.
40.Truth
41.Brats
42.Guilty
43.Love
44.Beach!
45. Vin Chaud
46.Boss
47.Broken
48.Indifferent
49.Sorry
50.Dungeon
51.Piano
53.Happy Birthday! (THE END)
Note

52.Handsome

328 19 0
By CognizantMind

The men were lost in thoughts until someone sniffling his nose reached their ears.

That someone was crying.

Namjoon seated himself beside him rubbing his back, "We will find her, don't worry Suga,"

He brushed away those several teardrops on his cheek, "You don't understand Namjoon. I have lost her twice..and..I don't want to lose her third time."

Jungkook likewise comforted his mate attempting to refill him with hope. Meanwhile, his brother stood there feeling like a culprit. Jimin was indulged in everything that Annastasia had arranged. And she had made him give her pinky promise that he would not disclose anything to his brother. However, it was life and death situation. Jimin had tried to reach Annastasia multiple times, cursing her with every call that was made, but she didn't pick up and now it was 9:00 pm. The condition of his brother was unbearable for him. So, he decided to let out the truth.

I hope you don't kill me, Anna, "I-I have something to confess."

The three men glanced at Jimin with curiousness.

Suga immediately noticed his brother squirming at his place, so he let out in a soft voice, "What is it Minnie?"

Jimin reveals everything. All the preparation, the spot, the setting and why she was so occupied in these four days, and what she was doing.

Hearing the entire story, a sense of comfort envelop Suga, he was happy that the distance was because she was making arrangements for his birthday, yet he had no time to be comfortable in light of the fact that he needs to track down his love.

Suga stands up from the couch, "Namjoon," he seeks for his man, "You know what to do,"

Namjoon nods and in split seconds walks out of the house. It was as if they talked with each other without a single word.

But the rest three sitting in the living room were clueless. Half an hour passes Suga gets a call.

"I got it." Namjoon speaks,

"Great, go ahead with the rest and call me, Iam waiting."

"Yes," Namjoon hangs up to get going.

After he has hung up, Suga sees three pairs of eyes looking at him with curiosity.

"What are you upto Suga?" Jin asks.

"Minutes prior you were so worried that you cried and now you appear fine and confident." Jungkook speaks too.

Suga chuckles and seems it necessary to reveal the plan, "As you said..." Suga spoke glancing at Jimin, "..that she goes to that venue everyday, I had Namjoon search up the CCTV camera outside the Hotel and on every cross roads. If she has been kidnapped anywhere around then we can get the vehicle identification and if possible also its number,"

"But why do you think it's a kidnap Hyung,"

"Since, there could be no other explanation for her to not pick up our calls or not return home till this late. She has no strong enemies. Furthermore, anybody would think a hundred times before taking my woman.. until.."

"Untill it's Kim Taehyung," Jungkook said.

The thoughts coming out of this discussion were agitating Jin, he rushed towards Suga and grabbed his collar, "It's all YOUR FAULT!!! Do you understand!! If she is kidnapped it's all because of you! " Jin was blurting out at him, while Suga let him. He let him grab his collar. Because somewhere he was guilty too.

Jimin and Jungkook pulled Jin away from Suga.

"Jin you need to calm down!" Jimin demanded.

"How will I?" Jin jerked their hold, "My Anna has been kidnapped, and we don't have a clue where on earth she is??"

"You are not the only one who is worried right now. We all love her too." Jungkook argued, ".. Our relationship with her might be different. But this is affecting us as well."

Jin let out a deep sigh and sat on the couch. He was unable to contend with them because they were correct. "So, what's next?" he spoke lifting his head from his hands.

"We wait till Namjoon gives us the next lead." Minutes went by Suga saw the men all tensed and anxious. "Jungkook, go back home," he instructed.

"No!" he refused right away.

"Jungkook, I won't be attending the office untill I get her, so you have to be in charge,"

"But.."

"We are here kook, you don't have to worry, I will inform you everything that happens," Jimin said.

"Go Jungkook," Suga retierated.

Jungkook stood up from the couch, "Fine, please keep me updated, and call me if you guys need any help," he cupped Jimin's face and walked to leave while Jimin followed him to his car.

"Iam sorry," Suga said glancing at Jin.

"Why?"

"I-I couldn't protect her."

"It's not your fault." Jin spoke playing with the ring on his finger, "Her life was never easy, and I wonder when it can be. But she is a strong girl, I only hope she is unharmed."

Hours went by, it was now 2:00 am.

The phone ringed. The three pair of eyes put all their attention to the phone kept on the coffee table.

Suga picked it up.

"I got the adress, " Namjoon spoke.

"Good, let's go get her,"

*****

"Don't you have a sister or a mother??? Aren't you afraid of what they might think of you?" she shouted at him.

"I would be if I had any of them," he said with that smirk plastered on his face saying he cared less.

"What?" she glowered at him.

"I never had a sister and my parents were dead when I was born."

For a second she felt sorry for him but not when he touched her cheek. His face was extremely close to hers. Taehyung was extremely handsome, a truth she couldn't deny. But this good-looking face doesn't flutter her heart as it already belongs to Min Yoongi. Annastasia couldn't do anything except for moving her head as she was tied. She was kept in a house that belongs to Taehyung. Currently, she was placed on a bed with him sitting beside her.

"All I'm asking is to be mine. Is it that hard for you?" he spoke while tugging her hair strands and enjoying her beautiful features.

She sneered, "You say it like it's a piece of a cake Kim fucking Taehyung!!"

"It is..." he said confidently, and drew himself back ".. all you have to do is forget about that Monster and start loving this man." he points at himself.

"No. Never. Ever. Not even in my dreams, I would want to love you, you piece of shit."

Taehyung let out a hysterical laugh, "He tortured you, and you are still madly in love with him. What's wrong with you girls? Why do you always fall for the bad ones?"

"Huh? Do you think you are the good guy? Well! You are not!! So SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

Taehyung held her jaw making her whimper, "You don't get to shout at me at my house honey. Like it or not, you belong to me. I've put eyes on you and now I own you." he left her jaw and walked out of the room, leaving her at last shedding tears all alone.

*****

*Slapped*

"Iam asking you one last time, who asked you to kidnap her."

"I-I d-din't kidnap anyone. Please l-leave me."

Suga scoffed sitting on the chair in front of the man who was tied to another chair. "So, you are telling me, that Iam wasting my time by bringing an innocent fellow in this room?" he looked at him with a furious face. His eyes looking for every opportunity to catch the lie he was saying.

"I-I.. d-do.."

*Slapped*

Jimin walked right out of the room after the second slap. "I can't see anymore."

"I told you not to come here. Go back home Park." Namjoon insisted while standing outside the door.

"No, Iam waiting in the living room." he went away from the place. Not able to see the Monster side of his Hyung.

Suga grabbed the pictures from the table there.

"Is this your car?"

The man looked at it the picture, "Y-yes."

Suga grinned, and within seconds that disappeared from his face, "What were you doing in front of this hotel?" he showed him another picture.

"I-I.." he gulped his saliva, too afraid to even consider saying anything. He looked at Suga's face from the picture and saw the man smiling again.

Suga threw those pictures on his face and kicked the man's chair so hard that he fell backward. The man screamed in pain that went to his head once the chair along with his body touched the floor.

Suga walked near his face, keeping his leg on his neck.

"I'll count till 5, if you don't give me a name, then forget that you were ever alive."

"1"

"P-pleae.. I-I don't know anything."

"2"

"Leave me. I swear, I didn't kidnap her,"

"3"

The man started crying helplessly,

"4"

"Please.. please.. wait..."

"5"

"Kim Taehyung!" he said and kept crying.

Suga withdrew his leg and smiled, "Thank you,"

He then left the room.

"What do you want me to do with him?"

Suga stopped and turned around. "Do whatever you feel like Namjoon. He's yours." Then he left.

*****

The hearts in the building stopped beating as the owner of Augst D Co. entered the place. He needed no appointment nor any schedule to meet him. And no person dare not stop him. Jimin followed his brother. They went straight to his cabin after asking a single man for direction. He stomped on the floor making every individual shake at their places.

Once he was in front of his door, he barged into without knocking.

Jimin stood outside letting Hyung do his work.

"Hey! Jimin," Hoseok greeted him while he was on his way to his boss's cabin.

"Good Morning Hobi," they both hugged each other. Regardless of Suga and Taehyung's hate relationship, Jimin and Hoseok were quite friendly. Hoseok was his graduate senior in college. They became good friends while participating in a dance competition.

"What brings you here?"

"My Hyung"

"Suga?" Hoseok had a shocked expression his eyes turning out to be wide in shock, "But why?"

"My brother is going to kick your boss's ass, that's why?"

Hoseok stopped himself from giggling, "I don't blame your brother, my boss has a very bad reputation, like I have seen boyfriends and husbands walk down here only to be kicked out by him. But what did he do with Suga,"

"He kidnapped his girl,"

"What the fuck?"

While the two were fooling around with each other. There was a war going inside.

Suga just raged inside Taehyung's cabin shutting the door with a bang making Jimin flinch behind it.

He was within seconds near Taehyung's chair, pulling the man by his collar, "You motherfucker!!!! Where have you kept her??" he shouted at his smug face.

"Easy, Mister, she is with me not with you, so behave and remove your hands from my collar,"

Suga gritted his teeth he pushed him back on the seat. Taehyung adjusted his collar.

Suga slapped the table, "Where is Annastasia?"

"On my bed," he said crossing his legs and leaning on his chair.

Suga's hand stopped mid-air before punching him. He knew he had to control himself because his world is with his enemy and not with him. "What the fuck do you want??"

"Chanwoo,"

Suga scoffed, "Ofcourse! Who else could it be? Except those fuckers with whom you nearly cheated me years ago."

Taehyung smirked. "They may be fuckers for you Suga, but they are my saviors. Nobody was there with me when my parents died. You should be glad I didn't kill you because we were still very good friends."

"Were! I regret your friendship Kim Taehyung. I don't care about your guardian angel, I only need my Annastasia even if it means freeing those bloody people who killed my parents."

"Atleast they didn't kill you. You should be grateful about that."

"Grateful my foot!! I can never be grateful to people like them and people like you," he jabbed his chest.

"People like me?" Taehyung looked at the furious man with narrowed eyes, "You are no different than me Suga,"

"At least I didn't stoop so low Kim Taehyung, I never stabbed my friend from the back, I always came for you at your face. And If you don't return me Annastasia safe and sound, then this time I will come after you with more power."

Taehyung spoke whirling the paperweight on the table while Suga was walking to leave, "Tomorrow at 3:00 pm at Cheonggyesan mountain, at our same secret place. Come with Chanwoo and only Chanwoo."

Suga heard the address and continued walking.

"Suga,"

He stopped but didn't turn around.

"Don't dare to act smart. Remember, your girl is with me. Dare not bring your men, not a single man."

He grumbles and walks outside. The two friends become attentive and Jimin follows his Hyung after bidding Hoseok goodbye.

*****

"You will bring Yoongi along with my husband."

"But why? Our deal was to bring Chanwoo and Annastasia with us."

"No! I want to see that boy kneel down in front of my eyes Taehyung. He tortured me and my husband for years. Atleast I deserve to torture him for a day."

"But Boongsoon that is unnecessary," Taehyung argued because all he wanted was Annastasia and he had her.

"Do you want my daughter or not Taehyung?"

"Yes!"

"Then do as I said,"

Taehyung sighed having no other option.

*****

"This is a trap," Jin said.

"I know, " Suga spoke, ".. but I got no other option. Either I save her or die saving her."

"That won't be necessary, " Namjoon said in the middle of their conversation, "I have an idea,"

"Iam all ears,"

"We can insert a chip and then track you guys down after you have reached the place."

"It could be dangerous if they find out about it," Jin mentioned his concern.

"They won't because Suga won't be wearing one."

"What do you mean?" Jin asks with a frown.

"We will implant a Nano GPS chip inside Chanwoo's nape."

"What if he knows about it?"

"He won't, I'll send men to retrieve information about his wife. And obviously, he will be beaten in the process then as usual will be sent to the doctor. The doctor will give him annestasia for that region only and he will insert than chip, stitching the place back."

"Hmm, because if they don't take me with Chanwoo we will atleast be able to track the location where Annastasia is kept because Chanwoo will obviously go to her daughter."

"Wow! I feel so useless in front of your guys. Do I even have any work here?" Jimin speaks while sitting upright on the couch.

The men chuckle in that room.

Suga patted his brother's head, and said, "Wait for your sister in law to come back home,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1.2K 65
"Scholarship girl." Yoongi tilted his head, did he talk to you? Scholarship girl.. he had to mock you like that? "If you don't learn to speak for you...
341K 21.8K 41
"why are you doing this to me?" namjoon snickered, clearly doesn't like being touched by her. but she just laughed, while moving closer to him. "can'...
179K 5.2K 77
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it's a little cringe.. {BtsXReader} The cha...