𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍�...

By urlonelywifey

ᵉⁿᶜᵃⁿᵗᵒ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ The Madrigal family who lives somewhere in Colombia, who has a magical gi... More

𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
➪001ఌ︎
➪002ఌ︎
➪003ఌ︎
➪004ఌ︎
➪005ఌ︎
➪006ఌ︎
➪007ఌ︎
➪008ఌ︎
➪009ఌ︎
➪010ఌ︎
➪011ఌ︎
➪013ఌ︎
➪014ఌ︎
➪015ఌ︎
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ
ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ II
ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: ᵃʳᵍᵘᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ
ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:ˢˡᵉᵉᵖᵒᵛᵉʳ
ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:ᵛⁱˡˡᵃⁱⁿ ᵐⁱʳᵃᵇᵉˡ

➪012ఌ︎

2.5K 85 8
By urlonelywifey

3rd persons POV

The house of the Familia Madrigal looks like a hunted house. Dark skies everywhere in the encanto.

Strong winds blew everywhere and it looks like a hurricane is gonna happen any minute. The kids looked at casita gasping when they heard the rumbling of thunder running away.

"You should have told me the second you saw the vision. Think of the family" Abuela alma said furiously to the couple.

"I was thinking of my daughters" Agustin said defending her childs against the old woman in front of him, his wife went near him.

"Pepa, calm down" the old woman said to her daughter who have a snow cloud above her head.

"I'm doing my best"

"Yes"

"You're lucky it's not a hurricane."

"Mamá, you've been too hard on Mirabel and now y/n" her daughter said the cracks started again on the wall.

"Look around. We must protect our family, our encanto. We cannot lose our home." She pointed at the walls. The doors open revealing citizens.

"Señora, perdon. People in town are becoming anxious about the magic. They want to see you" The man said.

"Mirabel and y/n was in that vision for a reason. Find them."

---

"We might wanna hurry" Mirabel said the birds squawking around in Antonio's room.

"You can't hurry the future. Um..." Bruno stop and chuckles when the capybara sitting when he's putting a circular shape of his sand.

He sat shooing the coatis "What if I show you something worse? If I see that you don't like, you're gonna be all, 'Bruno makes bad things happen. Oh, he's creepy and his vision killed my goldfish"

"I don't think you make bad things happen. Sometimes family weirdos just get a bad rap. You can do this" Mirabel encourage Bruno.

Antonio came with his leopard friend giving the gift he received before his ceremony begin "For the nerves." She said his leopard growl softly.

"I can do this. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this." He breathed heavily, throwing a sands to his shoulder, burning the dry leaves on the sand.

The wind started blowing and whistling. He breathed heavily.

"You might wanna hang on" the wind and sand coming together forming a circle shelter like.

People exclaim outside, chittering to something when the atmosphere change.

"It's just the same thing. I gotta stop!" He exclaimed seeing the vision again.

"No, I need to know which way it goes. There's gotta be an answer. Something we're not seeing!" Mirabel pursue.

"You're looking at the same thing that I am. If there was something else..."

"There! Over there!" Mirabel pointed at something.

"Butterfly! Follow the butterfly" They stood up.

"Where is that?"

He hesitate "It's all out of order. It's the candle. The candle's getting brighter! I think you're gonna help the candle!"

"How?"

"Uh, there's someone with you. And you... You fight her!"

"What?"

"Wait, no, no. Is that a hug?"

"Am I fighting or hugging?"

"An embrace. An embrace!" He shouted. "To make the candle brighter you have to embrace them."

"Embrace who?"

"Oh.. it's your sister y/n and.. Almost there."

"Who is it?"

"Almost there. Oh, oh. I got it!"

"Isabela?!" She shouted. "It's okay if it's just y/n"

"Oh, your sister? That's great!" She growls

"Every time." Bruno sighs, throwing the vision.

Y/n's POV

(A while ago)

I didn't notice I fell asleep while crying, I got up moving out of my bed. I don't know how many hours or minutes had passed but I don't care.

I looked in my mirror near the wardrobe seeing my eyes looks swollen. Oh gosh, I look ugly.

I fix my self, my clothes, my hair and adjusting my hair clip. I stand in front of the mirror smiling forcefully but I can't help to tear up.

Just remembering the events before this all happened feels like I'm losing my mind.

Maybe I should apologize to Isabela for what happened and for behalf of Mirabel. Yeah, I should.

I walk to my door walking on the little stairs before my bed first, I removed the rock that's blocking my door from opening.

I opened it, going outside, feeling the different atmosphere in our house feels weird. There's no any person roaming and that's good.

Walking slowly and quietly, I head to Isabela's room not until I heard someone talking in the plants, they're like hiding.

"She won't hug me, okay? She hates me!. Also, I don't know if you heard, I ruined her proposal! Plus, P.S..."

"Mirabel?" the green clothe man with curly hair whispered

"...she is just annoying. Of course it's Isabela."

"Mirabel?" I asked now curiously walking near them.

"What's her problem with me anyway? She's the one with roses coming out of her...."

"Mirabel!" We both shouted making her stop.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry. Oh y/n you're here, that's great" she stand beside me placing her arms around my neck.

"You see, you're missing the point. The fate of the family, it's not up to her. It's up to both of you.." he looked at me then to Mira.

"..You're exactly what this family needs. You just have to see it. Both of you, after I leave" he grunts

"What, you're not coming?" Mira asked

"It was your vision, y/n, Mirabel. Not mine"

"You're afraid Abuela will see you"

"Yep. I mean, yes, that too."

"Uh, can I ask?" They turn their attention to me. When they didn't answered I continue.

"Who even are you?" I asked giving an awkward smile, I really don't know him but he seems familiar.

"Oh, I forgot you don't know him since you're still a kid when he left, but he is tìo Bruno" Mirabel explained, I looked at him smiling nervously.

"Hi, I guess" he looked at the side. So this is tío Bruno, he doesn't seem bad. I ran to his side hugging him tightly.

"Nice to meet you" I mumbled quietly, my face buried on his clothes.

"Hey, after both of you save the miracle, come visit me" she said to both of us caressing my hair.

"After we save the miracle, we're bringing you home" I said to him looking on his face, he walked going behind the frame.

"Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock. Knock on wood" he said knocking before disappearing.

"I didn't know that there's thing here" I mumbled to myself.

--------

Thank you so much for reading and this story is almost coming to an end, there's a few chapters left and I also plan on making this story an alternative ending and a few extra chapter I guess.

And if I said that I'm planning on making it there's a possibility that I will really do it. So thank you for reading and voting.

Also I made a new story, it's Dolores Fanfic this time called whispers, go check it out.

And also our class is suspended for like a few days or a week so I have more time in writing.

It's because of the increasing rate of the new variants, stay safe wherever you are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 146 19
"Gift or no Gift, you are just as special as you are like the rest of your families. Remember, always support and love for your families and each oth...
16.8K 258 11
Your gift is to control flames, but it's an incredibly destructive power, so your Abuela Alma got angry at you one day. She fussed about how you coul...
228K 5.2K 32
❝ I just plan on getting to know you better ❞ ❝ If you let me at least ❞ IN WHICH 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐚 𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬 and her family comes to encanto...
11.4K 319 20
As the madrigals rule the Encanto with their awesome gifts, another family formed by y/n and her father try to live up to their lives with their assi...