'where we are now' remus lupi...

Fredweazleyswife

"You kissed Sirius," I sob. "I know, Cordelia." He whispers. "It's so horrible." "Yes, it is. I wish you hadn... Еще

ACT ONE
aesthetics
Prolouge
Oblivion
New flesh
Hot rod
Kids
Bad moon rising
We could be friends
Black bird
Drunk on Halloween
Little talks
Pleaser
What you know
Spirits
Don't stop me now
Cigarette daydreams
Like real people do
Afraid
Tungs
Meet me in the woods
Show me how
Making you cry
Kiss it off me
Something in the way
Fuzzybrain
Wilted flower
The broken hearts club
Not allowed
More than a woman
We're not just friends
Boys don't cry
Just the two of us
Just like a movie
I think I like when it rains
From now on
Scrawny
Never coming down
Iris
ACT TWO
Hearing damage
Seven Letters
The Cut That Always Bleeds
Chamber of reflection
You broke my heart
Change (In the house of flies)
Master of none
First love / Late spring
Swim
Gooey
Dark red
Take me to church
Friends
Treehouse
Supermassive black hole
No other heart
will do.
Training wheels
Echos of a cloudless mind
The good side
My body is a cage
Black out days
Watercolor eyes
A different age
I write sins not tragedies
The dog days are over
Quiet, the winter harbor
Apocalypse
High road
Don't delete the kisses
Daylight
How soon is now?
Hunger of the pine

Daddy issues

1.3K 53 51
Fredweazleyswife

"Tell me something that i'll forget, and you might have to tell me again. It's crazy what you'd do for a friend."
__________________

sexual content. viewer discretion advised.

REGULUS BLACK

She found me again, about an hour or two later in our corner of the library. Cordelia's face was splotchy and her eyes were kind of puffy and I could tell she'd been crying. She asked me to talk, and when I motioned for her to take her seat across from me she'd said, no, somewhere more private.

Now we sit on the sofa in my dorm. Well, I'm sitting at least. Cordelia is walking around, observing everything, touching everything. Picking up small objects just to idly set them back down. "How come you get your own dormitory? Does it not make the others angry?"

I watch her avoid my eyes. Avoid the conversation she really wants to have. But I'll play her game. "Because I wanted one, and if someone has a problem with it they can talk to me about them self,"

Cordelia sets down a bottle of cologne on my vanity and looks at me from the mirrors reflection. "Has anyone? Talked to you about it?"

I kick my legs up onto the small coffee table and rest my arms behind my head "No."

She purses her bottom lip and nods.

I don't like when people don't get to the point.

I hate nervous rambling.

I can't stand procrastination.

It fills me with dread, the fear of not knowing what's about to come. Just get to the fucking point, I find myself wanting to scream at everyone. All the time. Just get it fucking over with, I find myself screaming internally. Every day.

But Cordelia makes it impressive, like a skilled artist showing off their talent. They way she can deflect so beautifully, even though each brush stroke is so transparent. I would let her take her time with anything.

"You're acting weird." I say nonchalantly, closing my eyes to picture her expressions myself.

"No, how?"

A smile creeps onto my lips, "Oh, so you wanted to talk privately about my privilege," I know her reaction. I would be able to hear her response if I was deaf.

What? No! You're ridiculous.

"No, Regulus. What? Don't be stupid," She mutters, and I smile again. I was close enough.

"Then sit down and talk to me," It's not a demand, my voice is calm and clear. Sometimes I think Cordelia can only hear words when spoken loudly or multiple times. Sit down. Sit down. Sit down, I should say. But when I roll my head to the left and my eyes flutter open, she's already there. "Why were you crying?"

Cordelia brings her legs up so she can sit on her knees. She speaks as she adjusts her skirt, "After I saw you, I went to see Dumbledore. To break the bond between Remus and I,"

"Bond...?" I trail off, confused.

"Yes," she says, now fidgeting with the ring on her finger. "When a werewolf bites someone, that someone is bonded to them. It can be feelings of love, lust, admiration or even just respect." I bite my lip, hanging on to her every last word. "I went to Dumbledore to break it, because it wasn't happening naturally. As it should've been,"

Her face is, for once, unreadable as she gazes down still. Cordelia wears her heart on her sleeve like she's never been hurt before. There's the obvious trust issues, and traumas, but beneath that thin layer—if you care enough to peel it back— she make's her feelings quite apparent. She trusts too much and forgives too easily. And when Cordelia first returned to Hogwarts, her face was just as blank as it is now. Just as empty and hurting just as much. It's unnerving. "Why are you telling me this?" I ask.

I don't tell her my personal business, I wasn't really expecting hers.

She inhales deeply, finally looking up. She shows me her deep brown eyes and it's my kind of heaven. My kind of light. My kind of sunshine. Some gazes are promises of the truth; her is all that and more. "Because, Regulus, there was no bond. Theres never even been one. I'm in love with him," Her voice cracks and a water pools behind her eyes.

I reach out to wipe a stray tear, my brows furrowing. "I still don't understand...why are you crying?"

Cordelia grabs my hand from her face and holds it, I savor the warmth of it. "Because I like you too, a lot. And when I was in your position I wished someone would've told me sooner. Chose me sooner,"

"But I never said you had to choose, Cordelia." Her eyes bulge at the use of her first name. Using my free hand I tuck a curl behind her ear. "Do you still want to see me?"

Cordelia swallows thickly. "Yes,"

"Okay then," I lean in a bit, she sucks in a sharp breath. "Are you planning on going back to him anytime soon?"

"No," Shes breathless.

"Okay then," I lean in more, my eyes darting all around her face, drinking it in. When our eyes lock again I lick my lips. "Can I kiss you?"

"Please,"

"Okay, then this is enough for me." My lips brush hers, softly, delicately, like butterfly wings, just enough that I can inhale her last breath, feel the warmth of her skin, and the taste of her chapstick that always lingers far after shes gone.

We are separate, her and I.

We can be right next to each other, like this, the tiny hairs on our arms reaching with static towards one another...but we're both existing in two totally disconnected, separate worlds.

Our worlds join periodically. Through conversation, a joining of the minds; through touch, a joining of the hands or the lips or the other things.

But this. This is one of the few ways that our souls become joined. Briefly, momentarily, knowing the other will pull away soon, but not yet.

Clinically, it's nothing special. Medically, it's merely interesting, this rush of hormones to the brain.

Emotionally, it's two entities briefly connecting and sharing themselves one with another. It can be small, inconsequential.

But my world outside of this tiny connection, between her pink lips and little grins, ceases to exist for the moment.

That, is what kissing her is like.

That, is why it is enough.

Her lips are soft, almost silken against my own. I can feel the soft tickle of her breath beneath my nose, fingers entwining themselves in her hair as we breath each other in. She moves quickly, straddling me in a second. With her body against mine, I caress her thighs, while she begins to kiss me.

She places wet kisses on my jawline, then down to my neck. My hands slide from her thighs to her back, tracing up and down. Cordelias fingers tangle in my hair and she tugs, causing an unexpected sound to slip past my lips. "I thought you wouldn't want to see me anymore," she mumbles into the base of my throat as her hand slides below my belt.

"When you see unicorn prints on school grounds do you think of zebras, too?" I ask, holding back a groan from her touch.

She stops. "Huh?"

"Your thoughts lack rationality. I always want to see you,"

Cordelia says nothing as she looks at me, and I'll admit I can feel colour pouring into my face from my words and her stare. "What are you thinking about?" I ask uneasily.

Cordelia says nothing as her hands begin to undo the buckle of my belt, and I'll admit I can feel lust pouring into my body from her touch and her slow movements. "Whatever you're thinking about," Cordelia stands up between my legs before sinking to her knees.

This, this and only this.

She tugs at my pants, indicating that she wants them off. I raise my hips to help her. Cordelia keeps eye contact as she pulls my boxers down until shes freed my erection.

With her hands on my thighs, she runs her tongue broadly from my base to my tip, earning a sharp, vocal exhale from me. She wraps her hand around my length, locking eyes with me as she strokes up and down. I watch her with a drunken gaze, my chest rising and falling in sync with her strokes. Then, without warning, she releases me from her grasp and takes as much of me down her throat as she can, so much that she gags.

My head drops and I swear under my breath. Cordelia loves the encouragement and she shows it with her actions—she presses her tongue against me and bobs her head up and down my shaft, giving my head extra attention. She strokes the part of my base that wouldn't fit down her throat with her hand.

My moans of pleasure are ceaseless—every swear and groan of her name more slurred than the last.

I twitch in her mouth, and I suddenly grab her hair and push gently down on her head, guiding her to the place I want. My head tilts back in ecstasy, my breathing speeding up as she sucks harder and faster.

"Mmm, fuck...I'm so fucking close...."

I swell and twitch in her throat, my hips bucking. Cordelia pulls her lips off my cock and looks deviously up at me. I groan loudly, picking my head up and glaring at her. I wrap my own hand around myself, painfully in need of relief.

"Is this payback?" I say, my voice breathy and my breathing ragged. "Payback for the other day, yeah?" I lean down and tilt her chin with my free hand. "If you do this you'll regret it, sunshine."

"It's already done." She scowls playfully.

"Get up here," I say, getting to my feet and lazily pulling my trousers up. I offer a hand and pull her to her feet, meeting her lips in a messy kiss. My hands roam downwards, squeezing her ass and thighs. Pulling back, "When you're begging me to let you come while I fuck you, I'm gonna refer to this moment."

Her eyes go wide and I grin.

________________

song: daddy issues by the neighborhood

soft regulus>>>

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.6K 48 41
"Only a few inches separated the pair" "She drew her body closer to the boy" Trigger warning: mentions of abuse, mentions suicide, swearing , sexual...
57.2K 1.4K 64
For as long as Remus can remember he's had a hard life. Constant monthly mutilations of his skin, a absent father, and the trepidation of his blush i...
24.9K 605 13
Y/n Lupin, Remus' little sister was sorted in Ravenclaw. Of course, this did not prevent the friendship between her and the so-called Marauders. At...
3K 159 26
Regulus never knew what love was like until he met James. James never knew he could love someone other than Lily Evans. Both never expected to fall f...