I HATE YOU! (JayKi) Enhypen ✔︎

By cutie_qtee

"Hello my little hater," "hello my stupid hyung," Where a childish, normal, cute, new boy, Ni-Ki meets a stub... More

Welcome!
First day
A Call And A Mall
Stuck
Snooper!
Baking pastries
Stuck with you again
Wish it was still the weekend
Wish it was still the weekend pt2
Hey...
Dissappointment
I NEED YOUR OPINION AND ADVICE PEEPS!
Stay with me
Centimeters
friends always help each other
Siblings
Meeting
Friends always help eachother (pt. 3)
Ready for a Date?
Date Night!
The Pro and Con
Nervous, huh?
Traitor
I feel like poop.
Ignored?...Check!...
Rumors...
Packing
Still Into You
I "HATE" YOU!

Friends always help each other! (pt. 2)

400 18 37
By cutie_qtee

Sorry for not uploading the last 2 days, I had to do school work I didn't get to do during school time.
Thank you for understanding and sit back and enjoy the chapter!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

7:00

Thursday September 17,

A day before Jay and Ni-Ki's Date...

Ni-Ki's POV

I felt my eyes open slowly, hearing a cheerful ringtone from my phone.
I reached for it and tapped on the button snoozed. I closed my eyes slowly, hearing peace and quiet....

"RIKI!!!!!"

I jumped, scared for life. My hand was on my upper chest catching for air while I had my eyes wide opened.
It was my sister, Konon, who just slammed the door opened.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE IN YOUR BED!?!? YOU ONLY HAVE 30 MINUTES LEFT!!!!"

My scared face turned into a super confused look.
I quickly turned towards my head towards my night stand, quickly reaching for my phone.
"OH GOSH-!"

I got up and ran to my closet, picking out a plain white T-shirt with black jeans while my sister helped pack things in my backpack.
I got my outfit on and ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair.

I looked at my phone and saw I only had...25 MINUTES TO GO TO SCHOOL!!! 7:30 IS WHEN CLASS STARTS!!!
I putted on my shoes on while I grabbed my phone and jacket.
"COME ON RIKI MOM IS WAITING FOR US IN THE CAR!"
Konon scolded me.

"SORRY ANII-CHAN! Bye Sola!...." I yelled to Konon who was outside but whispered to Sola who was sleeping in the couch since, well...

She was hanging out with our younger cousins last night in the living room and got suspended
For 3 days for beating up the girl who bullied her 3 weeks straight-
Hey? Who am I to blame? That girl deserved that for bullying my sister!

"RIKI!!!"
"gosh- I'M COMING OK!? JEEZ!"
I ran to the care while she followed me, sprinting.

"RIKI WHERE WERE YOU?!?"
"I WAS PASSED OUT JEEZ NOW CAN WE PLEASE GO TO SCHOOL MOM?!?"
"AISH YOU KIDS ARE ALWAYS SLEEPING! WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE-!"

Oh gosh- Here we go again with my mom's "when I was your age!"

"MOM PLEASE!" Konon begged. Mom scoffed and started the car, driving like full speed.

"AISH, IF THIS WAS YOUR DATE RIKI, YOU WOULD'VE BEEN UP AN HOUR EARLY! ARE YOU GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR DATE TOO RIKI?!?"

"MOM! MY DATE IS AFTER SCHOOL! AND WOULD YOU PLEASE TALK LESS AND JUST KEEP DRIVING?!?"
My mom rolled her eyes and just kept driving angrily.

I could possibly read my mom's mind, she's probably thinking,
'I did not just pay hundreds of dollars for my 3 kids school just for one of them to get suspended and two of them to be late'
Or
'I have kids who wake up early for dates and dance practices but not for education for their future'

We arrived at Konon's school which was SM school, which is kinda like JYP school but just less problematic and stupid.
"Bye Konon!"
Both me and mom said while she just waved bye and ran up he guy best friend, Choi Soobin.

I looked at my phone to only see I we only had....15 minutes!!!!
I started panicking, I have about a few minutes to go to the school and get inside the school, unpack and get my reading stuff and gotta walk up the stairs and I will only have nothing but no time to get their!

I texted me, Jungwon hyung and Sunoo hyung's group chat and told them my locker combination and told them to bring my reading stuff to my reading class. I'm hoping to god they would see my text!!

A few minutes have passed and I arrived at school,
"bye mom! I gotta goooo!!!!"
I kissed her cheek and shut the door and ran inside the school.

I looked at my phone to see I only had 9 minutes and saw no reply's from Jungwon hyung nor Sunoo hyung!
I went upstairs and went to my locker to not see anyone but...

"Jay hyung?"

He was getting my reading stuff!
"H-how'd you get my locker combina-?"
"Jungwon gave it to me and told me you're running late, but now that you're here....here you go,"

He gave me my reading stuff, pushing it to my stomach and walking away.
"Wait!"
He was walking while on his phone but stopped in his tracks but not look towards me.

"S-so...about that date- or hangout....We're having it tomorrow and....well....I was w-wondering where we're going..."

He stayed silent...looking down at his phone....Did I say something wrong?!
"You'll find out tomorrow, but not now Kitty..."

My face  started to heat up, PARK JONGSEONG JUST CALLED ME KITTY!!!!
I just stayed there! While he just walked away!

I then snapped back to what was going on,
"Oh my gosh! I need to go to class!"

I ran up the stairs and tried to find my class while having that memory tattooed in my head.

2:55 PM,

Jay's POV

I was walking to the entrance on my phone with my AirPods on but instead of hearing running because of my AirPods, I felt the heaviness of the running coming towards me.

I turned around, taking off my AirPods.
I saw Heeseung hyung, Jake, Sunghoon, and Ryunjin came running to me.

"What's up?...."
I softly said with a curious face with eyebrows crossed while they were catching their breath

"WE!......hah....NEED YOU....*gasp* TO GET.....*Inhales* READY AND....
SHOP...*INTENSELY EXHALES* FOR YOUR....*Gasps* DATE!...."
Sunghoon said in a exhausted tone while him and the others were trying to catch they're breath.

I stayed silent,
Just staring at them like they were on America's Got Talent and they tried to hit a high note but their voice cracked.

"....You guys want some water?...."
I lift my arm up to so they can grab the water.

They all sparked up and try to grab the water.
"NO- IT'S MINE! NO-!"
I kept on staring them....Staring at them fight for the water I offered them...

They kept on pushing and shoving each other while I slowly grabbed a Pepero packet from my backpack and slowly chew it and hear overlapping voices.

I then got bored from the fight and just reached my hand in there and just grabbed the water bottle.

"NO!"

"I will give it back when you guys learn how to respect a water bottle and learn you can't abuse them with your crusty dried hands of yours!"

They all pouted or whined as I put the water bottle in the pocket of my backpack.
"So!...Where do you guys want to go to shop for my date?"

"Ok...We're gonna go to Men's Hangout, Taylor's, Restyles, Youth's generation, and fancy outfitters...Ok?...And we may go to AmorsGifts, LoveAlarm, Petunia's Lilys so you can give Ni-Ki a gift!....Got it?!"
Heeseung hyung listed.

"Ok! Ok! I get it!"
I put my hand midair.

"Wait, tell Ni-Ki if it's ok if Daniel drops him off at his house so we can shop for you,"
Ryunjin told Jay.
jay nodded while opening his phone to Ni-Ki's contact.

"Aight, I told him, should we go now or should we just wait for a while- WOAH-!"
the four best friends were shoving Jay to the entrance and to his car.

"What are you talking about dude? We're not gonna wait for while!"
Jake mocked

"Yeah! We're gonna be shopping all day for you're date while Ni-Ki goes shop with
Karina, Ningning, Jungwon, and Sunoo at the Sqaureton Mall while WE shop at the Hoston Mall!"
Heeseung hyung stated

"Oh and also Ryunjin may force us to shop with her at Zoey's life!"
Sunghoon said in a Whiney tone.

"HEY! ZOEY'S LIFE IS A GREAT STORE TO SHOP AT! AND ALSO THE NAME ZOEY!
AND WE ALL KNOW A ZOEY WHO HELPED US GET UP WHEN WE FALLED AT THE PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT!"
Ryunjin scolded Sunghoon.

We all bursted out laughed, But I stopped laughing when they stole my car keys out of my pocket and turned on the car and shoved me in the passenger seat.

"HEY! APOLOGIZE FOR SHOVING ME INTO MY CAR!"
I yelled at them while they got into the car.

"Oh relax Jay,"
Heeseung said while buckling his seatbelt and getting ready to drive MY car.

"Shouldn't I drive the car-."
He then put his finger on my lips and said,
"SHHH SHHH SHHH!!!" While smudging his finger all over the place.

"it's your date tomorrow and I should drive the car while you
try to make up scenarios of You and Ni-Ki making out or somethi-."

"Hey hyung..."

"Yeah?"

"IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR DIRTY DRIED FINGER OFF MY FACE AND LIPS, YOU WONT HAVE FINGERS!"
I yelled while he quickly took his finger off my lips.

"He's right, he needs to keep his lips clean and smooth for Ni-Ki when they kiss-."
"YOU TOO, PARK SUNGHOON!"

Both Sunghoon and Heeseung stayed silent while Jake and Ryunjin were trying to hold in their laughter.

During the car ride to The Hoston Mall,

3:15, 10 minutes into the car ride, 5 minutes left.

Jay's POV

Durning the car ride to the Hoston Mall, I kept on thinking of Ni-Ki...
how'll he'll look like for the date...
How beautiful and gorgeous he would look like in the lights that compliment his eyes and smile....

I kept on thinking of when Ni-Ki and I finally get to take our friendship to the next level...
Definitely not now! Maybe like in...2-3 weeks I can ask him out if he doesn't make the move.

But besides the relationship status on when we can be a thing,
I do want to have a first kiss with Ni-Ki tomorrow or another date....

"Hey park, what you thinking about hm?"
Ryunjin teased with a smirk while raising both her eyebrows up and down.

"You know who..." I mumbled even though they can hear me through the music.

"Hah! Of course it's Nishimura! Am I right?"
Everybody constantly nodded to Sunghoon.

"Bro you can't stop thinking of that guy..."
Jake snickered.

Hey? They ain't wrong though!

No matter how hard you try, You can't take Ni-Ki off my mind.
He's something special to me and something I want to have all to myself!

In my little mind, It was all Ni-Ki and our cute moments and when he was angry...
He is so cute when he was angry, he just pouts and complains.

All I want is just Ni-Ki to be mine....
And mine alone...
With no one in the way or no one making a plan to ruin our relationship.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm debating if I should make my chapter more long and more parts....
Idk!
What ever you guys would like,
Wether you guys would like longer chapters and more parts like 30 parts of a book, or just short chapters and just like 23-25 parts of a book. What ever you guys would like!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
393K 15.9K 138
Fern is the younger sister of a famous author known for 'The Promise Under The Moon.' At just fourteen, she was the first to read her sister's debut...
19.1K 990 34
[Book 1/2] Ever since Sunoo first laid eyes on Sunghoon, all he wanted to do was be close to him, but he can barely even look him in the eyes. So, wh...
8K 100 12
How will Soonyoung make Jihoon fall in love with him?