Sundrop & Moondrop x reader (...

By Sleepy_Sunny

Y/n, the new daycare co-worker. You decided you wanted to do something different. You used to be a journalist... More

1.
2.
3.
5
6.
7.
8.
9.
~Moon~
~Valentines day~
~Outside~
~Testing patience~
~Kids~
~Sun's break down~
โ€ข= Face reveal + introduction (& discord server) =โ€ข
~Kitty~
~Animatronic~
~Bad day~
โ€ข= Sun & Moon art ๐Ÿคจ =โ€ข
โ€ข= I'm back from the dead =โ€ข
RUIN AU~ 1.
Ruin AU~ 2.
Ruin AU~ 3.
Ruin AU~ 4.
Ruin AU~ 5.
Ruin AU~ 6.
Ruin AU~ 7.
Ruin AU~ 8.
Ruin AU~ 9.
Ruin AU~ 10.
Ruin AU~ 11.
Ruin AU~ The End.
Ruin AU~ Good ending.

4.

16.1K 438 473
By Sleepy_Sunny

Sun turned on twenty minutes after Seven.
He immediately remembered you and looked around in panic and Jumped out of the bed.
He spotted you painting the walls and ran towards you, jumping on you to hug you.
You fell off the stool you were standing on but Sun made sure you didn't hit the floor.
"Are you okay?! Oh my god you're hurt! I knew it! I should've never let you stay-"

"Sunny!" You placed your hands on his cheeks, cupping his face, and smiled at him.
"I'm fine. Really. It doesn't hurt that much anymore."

"N-No! It's not okay! You're hurt, I hurt you!"

"You didn't. That wasn't you. Don't worry okay? I know you'd never hurt me."
He hesitantly nodded.
The sound of the calm tone in your voice made him calm down.

"Besides, that was only at first. Moon and I had a good talk and we made a deal."

"A deal?"

"Yeah. Look.. Moon is also just scared. You always keep the lights on as long as you can so he doesn't really have a long time awake. The reason he hurt people is because he's corrupted. People  used light on him which brings you back. He was scared he'd lose himself and at these moments he gets corrupted more easily. So we made a deal. We'd turn the lights off at ten and on at six so he has a little more time and doesn't have to be afraid to lose himself. Meanwhile, I'm gonna find out what I can do to fix him."
You explained.

"So.. He's not gonna hurt anyone again..?"
You shook your head.

"He never wanted to in the first place. He's not so bad Sunny. He even helped me clean my wound and let me sleep a little. You don't have to be scared anymore. Okay?"

He gave you a big smile while tears fell from his eyes.
He grabbed your hands and looked you in the eye.
"Thank you so much for everything you've done! You've made everything so much better! I lo- T- Thank you... So much."

"I'm not finished yet but.. You're welcome."
You smiled.
"But hey, wanna help me? It's Sunday so we're free today anyways."

"Help with what?"

"Well.. I thought now that we made friends with Moon, we should make this his room as well. I'm sure he'll be really happy when he sees."

"Right.. What's your plan?"

"So I started a little over here. I want to make the upper half of the wall dark blue, fading into the light blue. Then I want to make little stars and paint him next to you. When we're done I'll get some stickers to put between the suns. Then it'll really be your shared room!"

"Okay!"

__________

Around 4 (PM) You were finally done. You even made a drawing of Moon, similar to Sun's and put it next to it on the shelf. 

"Well, all done!"
You said, placing your hands on your hips.

Sun was jumping out of excitement.
"It's awesome! 
Sun had also been busy with a drawing for Moon, he took it from your drawing to know what he looked like.
"Look! Is it a little.. similar?"

You looked at the drawing he showed you.
It looked like a kids drawing but that made it even more adorable.
"It looks good Sunny."
You pet his head with a smiled which he happily returned.
"I.. also made one for you."
He gave you his paper so you could take a look at it.

He had drawn himself and you holding hands.
"Aww Sunny! I'm gonna hang this in my room for sure! Thank you, I love it!"

You cupped his face and kissed his cheek. He blushed and put his hand over the cheek you kissed him on as soon as you stepped away from him.
"Hey Sun, can we go to parts and services to look at your chip? I want to see if I can find anything useful to help Moon.. If you're okay with that."

"P- Parts and services?"
His expression changed to a scared one.
"Can't we fix it here? We've got computers!"

"Are you scared of parts and services?"
He went quiet and looked at the ground, then gave you a little nod.

"Don't be scared. I'll be there. You know I wouldn't hurt you right?"
You took his hands.

"I- I know.. but what if something goes wrong? They've.. D- Do we really need to go there? "

You nodded.
"It's not so easy to make a mistake in codes if you know what you're doing Sun. Trust me. Everything will be fine."

"Will you.. uhm.. need to shock me to test me..?"

You raised an eyebrow in surprise.
"Of courses not.."

He shook his head and looked you in the eye as if he shook his fear off.
"Alright. I trust you."
He took your hand and guided you to parts and services. You still had to be careful of Vanessa though.
Once you arrived you let Sun enter the protective cylinder and sit down.
You checked the computer to put in in the right settings before entering yourself.
"Alright, I'm gonna look in the wire box behind your head so you've got to sit still for a little. It's possible that you'll automatically turn off though."
He nodded and so you opened the mini wire box and carefully took out his chip.
Just like you thought, he automatically turned off.
You put the chip in the computer and checked all the information on it, and indeed, you found an error code. 
You scoffed as you noticed the chip was never properly maintained. There was a bunch of old codes that could someday make his system crash.

You first cleaned up all the old codes before you tried to get behind the error code.
It took a while but when you finally got it, you quickly changed the original so no one from the outside would be able to get in so easily again.
Finally you took the chip out and put it back in it's place.
You pushed a little button next to the chip which made Sun start up again and closed his wire box.

You smiled when he opened his eyes.
"Did it work? Did you find anything?"
He immediately asked.

"Yeah. I found an error code and I fixed it. Hopefully whoever was behind that code, won't get in again."
Sun's eyes suddenly held a worried look.
"Someone was behind this?"

"I think that's safe to say, yes. It wasn't a virus or anything like that and it looked like someone added a code to enter your system, but they had some trouble since your codes differ depending if there's Moon or you. Please don't let anyone touch your chip again. I don't know if it's a past worker or anything but it's someone who did this from inside. Moon wasn't just hacked."

That came as a shock for Sun. He looked troubled.
"What if it happens again?"

"That's unlikely. I changed the code. Unfortunately I can't delete it. It's an important code to get in your system from outside for check-ups, but it was misused. Let me know if someone else wants to check your chip. No one else can be trusted. I.. know it sounds harsh but.. It could end up getting you corrupted as well. I noticed no one's been cleaning it as well so if someone used that as an excuse suddenly, don't take it. I'll take care of that. There's nothing to be scared of if we stick to that... This is just to protect you. There's nothing to be scared of if we stick to that alright?" 
He nodded and managed to give you a smile.

"Thank you. I'll be careful."

"Good. Do you feel any difference?"

"My head feels a little.. clearer? Lighter? Is that weird..?"

"No, it's not. Those bastards left you to rot. You had a lot of old codes that could crash your system some day. I removed those so no need to worry though."

He looked a little sad.
"Hey, no worries. I'm here. I'll make sure you won't crash. Now let's go back before Vanessa gets here."
He giggled and took your hand before you sneaked back to the daycare. Since you ended up bored you decided to play hide and seek together. It was around Seven (PM) by now.
Sun was calling your name when you were hiding, but you suddenly heard another voice.
"Sun? What are you doing?"

You were able to see Sun and saw he froze at the voice.
"V- Vanessa? I- I was just.. looking for any.. uhm.. lost stuff."

"Then why did you call Y/N."

"I.. I didn't?"

"I heard you loud and clear Sun. What are you up to?!"

He was trying to think of something to say but panicked, so you came out of your hiding spot to face Vanessa.
"Y/N? What are you doing here?! You're not allowed to be here after closing!" 

"I'm sorry.. We.. Sun and I were hanging out after work and.. We lost track of time so I stayed the night."
Sun looked at you and you gave him a look, signing to not say anything about the chip.

Vanessa sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.
"Alright. I won't tell the boss, just.. don't cause any trouble. You can go to the kitchen if you're hungry."
As she left the daycare you let out a sigh. 
"I think we're fine?"
You said and started randomly giggling.

Soon Sun started to laugh too and you two ended up on the floor, laughing. When you calmed down a little you decided to continue playing hide and seek.
After a few rounds it was your turn to hide again. You hid inside the ball-pit, behind the slide with your head out.

You saw sun coming closer.
"Y/N~"
You heard him say.
You grinned.

"Sun~"
huh?
That wasn't you.
You thought you probably just imagined it. Sun didn't seem to have heard it anyways.

"Y/N~" Sun said again.

"Sun~" 
What?
You weren't hearing things, were you?
You saw Sun freeze before turning around.
He heard it too?

"Y/N~"

"Sun~"
It seemed to be coming from the other side of the daycare.
You got out of your hiding spot and started looking for Sun.
"Sunny? Sun I'm done playing.."

"Sun~"
You heard the voice again.
You were getting a little scared now.
"Sunny?!" You called out a little louder.
You screamed when something suddenly appeared, grabbing your shoulders.
"Gotcha!"
You were relieved it was just Sun, but you started crying and hugged him.

"What's wrong? D- did I scare you?"
He gently put his arms around you, attempting to calm you down.

"That voice- I didn't call you! That wasn't me!"

"What?"

"I got scared so I tried to find you a-and you scared me."

"I'm sorry.. are you okay?"

You nodded and let go of him.
"But you heard it too right? What do we do..?"

He went silent for a little.
"Let's find out what it is. But.. be careful. This never happened to me before. I don't know what's going on."
You nodded and took his hand.
"Keep calling my name so they don't suspect anything."
He nodded.

"Y/N~"

"Sun~"
The voice was still at distance but you noticed it got closer.
You pulled Sun with you, carefully moving trough the play structures, towards the sound.
You caught a glimpse of something grey and stopped Sun from moving. 
"What's-"
You put your hand on his mouth and crouched.
"Ssh, look."
You whispered and pointed at what you saw, through the play structures.

"Is that.. an animatronic..? It looks a little odd."
You said.
Sun looked confused and a little sad.
"I.. We don't have a bunny.. not anymore. I don't recognize her.."
He moved to stand up straight but you grabbed his arm and pulled him back down.
"S- Sunny.. L- look. Her hand.."

His eyes widened. She held a knife.
"We have to get out of here."

"How? She's blocking the exit.."

"I'll distract her while you go to my room."

"No way! I'm not gonna let you get hurt like that!"
You covered your mouth when you saw the bunny's head look towards you two and moved in your direction.
You grabbed Sun's hand and pulled him with you into a play structure, hiding between some tunnels.
The bunny didn't seem to have noticed so you let out a frustrated sigh.
"I don't have my phone with me, so I can't call the police and I don't know what to do! And there's no way I'm gonna let you be the bait."

Sun looked at you for a second.
He'd never seen you like this. You looked.. lost. You were always so brave, but now you didn't know what to do because of the unfamiliar situation. 
"I- I don't know either.."

You lost sight on the bunny which scared you a little more.
"Sunny.. I'm scared."
You whispered under your breath, but Sun heard it .
He pulled you towards him and let you lean your head on his chest, hoping it would calm you down a little.
All you could do was hide. She had a weapon, and you had nothing.

"Are you having fun?"
The voice was quite close now.
"S- Sunny!"
Your voice came out like a squeak.
You knew he wouldn't be able to do much, but you felt safe with him so the only thing you could do was stick close to him to feel a little protected. He was the only thing that kept you from breaking down right now.

He took your hand and quietly moved out of the play structure to find a better hiding place since he knew the voice came from inside.
You couldn't think straight so you just stuck to him like a little kid to their mom in a crowd.
"Sun~"

The voice came from right behind you.
You both froze before Sun wrapped his arm around your shoulders and put his other hand on the back of your head, shielding you from whatever she was planning.
"What do you want?"
He asked.

You heard footsteps approaching and Sun held you tighter.
"Leave us alone!"
A hand touched your arm and harshly pulled you out of Sun's arms, but he caught your hand and pulled you back before she could do anything.
He took a few steps back and pulled you behind him, holding his arm in front of you protectively.

She continued to come closer and kicked him in his stomach part, throwing him against the wall behind you.
It didn't really hurt him since he has no organs, but you were now bare to the danger. All you could do was step back, you looked terrified and Sun couldn't bear it.
He got up but before he could reach you, she kicked you the same, pulling Sun with her. You couldn't move for a good 20 seconds since you were gasping for air after that. Since Sun was struggling, The bunny flashed him with a camera, getting him knocked out for a few seconds.

Once you could finally move, you got up and looked around.
Where's Sun?
She'd took him away.. You remembered him saying this never happened before and a thought popped up in your head.
His chip.
She's here for his chip.
You ran through the daycare towards the exit where you indeed saw the bunny, dragging Sun over the floor behind her.
Every time he would start struggling again she'd use the flash on him.

She didn't see you coming, so you pushed her over, still a bit weak from the kick. You managed to get her to drop Sun though.
She took out her knife again and walked towards you. She took a swing at you but you dodged, leaving only a cut on your cheek.
Again she swung at you and you dodged, this time leaving a cut on your upper arm. You stepped back, holding your arm. The last cut was deeper, getting a trail of blood to drip down your arm.

The bunny turned back to sun and fiddled behind his head. She took out his chip and walked towards the exit. She couldn't take his chip. You couldn't let her, so you ran towards her and stole the chip from her hand. Before she could swing at you, you ran back to sun and put the chip back in it's place before starting him up again.

The bunny got obviously annoyed now and threw you to the side. Instead of going for Sun, She went after you with the knife out.
She chased you to the other side of the daycare where the security desk was but stopped there.
You heard her giggle before she turned off the lights.

Since you couldn't see anything, you just ran away as far as you could from her, but you could hear her giggles behind you each time you thought you outran her.
"Moon!"
You called out hoping he'd hear you.
The bunny's giggles got closer and you were trapped in a corner.
You finally lost hope and just collapsed.
You hugged your knees, waiting for the impact of her knife. But instead, you heard a thud.
You looked up to find Moon in front of you.
The bunny took a step back when she saw Moon.
"Are you okay?"
He looked back at you for a little.
You nodded.
He turned back and attacked the bunny. Biting her shoulder and scratching her.
She was bleeding and tried to escape from Moon, but he followed her until she left the daycare.

When he got back to you, he found you crying.
He wasn't really good at handling  those things but he crouched down anyways and put his hand on your shoulder.
"It's okay.. She's gone."
He helped you up and as soon as you were up, you hugged him tight.

He was quite surprised by your actions but gently put his arm around your waist and the other hand on your head.
You wiped your tears once you finally let go.
"I'm sorry.. She- I-"

"Don't apologize. You're just scared. That's okay, I'll protect you."
You managed to give him a little smile.
"Thank you.."

"It's nothing.."
He rubbed his neck and avoided eye contact for a moment.

You took a deep breath to calm yourself before you spoke up again.
"I checked your chip earlier today. I found an error code, which, I think is safe to say, was misused to get in your system from the outside. But someone from the inside must've put it in because it wasn't just hacked. I can't delete the code but I changed it and it's unlikely they'll get in again unless they know the code. I told Sun this too. I know it sounds harsh but you can't let anyone be trusted with your chip. Nobody maintains your chip so it's unusual for them to check out your chip. If someone tries don't let them. I'll make sure to do clean- and check ups regularly. If we stick to that, you both won't have to be afraid of getting corrupted anymore."

Just like Sun, Moon also looked surprised.
"I.. Okay.. Well.. thank you for doing all that.. thanks a lot. I owe you."

"N- No you don't. Besides, you just saved my life.. Uhm.. Sun and I added some things to your room by the way.. If you want to go see.."

"Not until you've recovered a little."

"I'm fine."

"No you're not. You're shaking like crazy and you're bleeding. Let's go get you some bandages."
You finally noticed you were indeed shaking heavily.
"oh.."

He hesitantly offered you his hand and you gladly took it.
You stayed close to him, looking around cautiously until you reached the security desk again.
Moon got you a glass of water.
You took it and sipped on the water while he wrapped bandages around your arm. When he was done, he even put a small cartoon patch on your cheek.

"Are you.. feeling a little better..?"
He asked, gently placing his hands on your shoulders.
It surprised himself how touchy he was, but he kind of liked it.
"Yeah. Thanks."

After a few seconds of comfortable silence, he stood in front of you, his arms open for you.
"I'm.. not really good at this but.. It looks like you need a hug.."
You smiled at him and hugged him.
You had calmed down a little but he was right. Your mind was still a bit fuzzy and it felt better to hold someone when you felt scared.

"You're warm."
You said as you noticed his body was heating up.

"Oh, I- yes. I have a heater.. I thought it might be comfortable.. I don't know.."
You chuckled.
"It's nice. Thank you."

"Have you.. calmed down a little?"
He asked when you let go.
You nodded.
"Then.. wanna go to the room? I'm a little curious.."
You smiled.
"Yeah! Let's go.. wait.. but she's out there.."
You looked at the exit doors, a little scared.

"You see these ropes?"
He pointed at the ceiling where black ropes hung.
You nodded.
"I can get them down and attach them to myself. I can get up to the ceiling that way and carry you with me.. If it's too scary, that's fine. I can wait until next night."

You shook your head.
"I trust you."
You didn't see his surprised expression and slight blush.
This was the first time someone told him that and it meant a lot to him. Even so, he didn't say a thing and just got the ropes down.
He connected the ropes to his back and put his arm around your waist, pulling you closer.
You both looked up at the same time, your noses almost touching.
Moon smirked as he saw you blush.
"You good?"

"I'm good.. yeah!"

"Hold on tight."
You put your arms arms around his neck and right then he pulled himself up, letting him swing to the balcony of his room.
He made sure to hold you bridal style, before landing so he wouldn't hurt you, and carefully put you back on your feet.
getting further into the room he noticed the differences.

"You did this for me? And.. He was okay with it?"
He asked you.
"Of course! Sunny is really nice you know? Look, he even made something for you."
You took his drawing from the shelf and gave it to Moon.
You guessed he had some trouble understanding, and you definitely got why, but he also looked quite happy.. in his own way.

He put it back on the shelf and looked at your drawing of him which was right next to it, and then the painting on the wall.
"That's me?"
He asked.

"Yeah! Have you never seen yourself?"
He looked a little embarrassed.
"I.. never took the time to look in a mirror.."
You nodded, understanding what he meant.

"Anyways.. I really like it. Thank you. And.. thank him for me when you see him again.. okay?"
He asked as he gave you a big smile. You smiled and nodded.
"Then I suppose you'd like to see him again, since it's not ten yet.."

You shook your head.
"No, it's fine. I'll see him in the morning again. Besides, it's a day off and since you have less time on a day then him, wouldn't it only be fair to give you some extra time today?"

"Are you serious?"
You nodded. You were sure Sun would understand. Moon saved you after all.
"Thanks.. you don't know how much that means."
He mumbled the last part but gave you another huge smile.
It were the most and biggest smiles you had seen from him so far.

You noticed by now he was just staring at you with a little grin.
"What?"

"Nothing.. Just.. You're kinda cute you know?"
A huge blush spread on your face.
This guy..

"I know!"
He chuckled.
"Hey, can I call you Moony? Sorry if it's awkward.. I thought it suits you."

"I.. Sure, I guess."

"Yay!'

"All right little narcissist. How about some games?"
He asked.
You played games until eleven (PM). By then Moon's eyes started to flicker signing his low battery, so you went to sleep while he laid next to you as your personal heater, on his extension cord to charge.
___________________________________________ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

910 26 17
You got a new job at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, and due to some worry about the daycare attendants, you have been assigned as their permanent m...
52.4K 1.6K 31
[Humanoids] [COMPLETED] Being dragged into the Pizza Plex was one thing, but being tossed into the daycare during late hours?? They knew you feared t...
3.9K 176 14
He laughed right at my face. "You shouldn't be here. Naughty naughty~" he waggled a finger at me. I wanted to cower underneath this tall figure but I...
290 11 13
(Y/N) and their sibling (S/N) visit Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex for the first time. After they get home, their Mom finds an ad for a job at said P...