ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ - TK

By anonymousbts7

A beautiful story of a Kim and a Jeon. 🤍🪄 Kim taehyung, Min yoongi , jung hose... More

Author
THE KIM FAMILY
THE JEON FAMILY
1.The Arrival
2. Encounter
3.Tease
4.Heartbreak
5.Tennis
6.Caring heart
7.Kitchen romance
8.Playfulness
9.Just Dance
10.Pangs of guilt
11.Drunk state
12.New Couple
13.Picnic
14.Who?
15.Markson
16. Pain
17. A proposal
18. Feelings
20.The Day - America
The Kim Mansion
21.Scented
22. First Day
23.Jealousy
24. Trespassing
25. Unexpected
26.Brand new pair
27. The First Ever Date
28.Hide and Seek
29.Wedding Anniversary
30.Consoling time
31.Life Goes On
32.Lunatic people
33.Surprise
34.The Happy News
35.The grand day:Wedding
36.Love Night
37.The Past
38.The Celebration
39.The Tension
40.Expecting
41.News Reveal
42.Issues...
43.The Sunday
44.BABY BUN BUN
45.Family-THE END
Thank You and New Book

19.Quick plans

6.3K 325 29
By anonymousbts7

The sudden silence of the living room were disturbed when taehyung's phone rang.

Taehyung took his phone out from his pants pocket and excused himself. He made his way out of the mansion to attend the call.

Jungkook was nervously waiting for the older to come back.
'Why I'm getting so nervous? ', questioned jungkook himself.

After a long 5 minutes, Tae came back to the living room and sat near jimin . He whispered something in his ear.
Jimin called out for everyone's attention and nudged Tae's shoulder lightly.

"Mr jeon.. Mrs jeon. I- I'm planning to go back to America."

"WHAAAAAAT"

the surprised voice surprised everyone in the living room especially taehyung. Because the voice belongs to none other than his kookie.

Jungkook saw the surprised face of everybody and cleared his throat and asked decently.

"I mean... Why you--you guys are leaving all of a sudden. ", trying not to cry in front to them.

"Eomma appa.. We planned to leave this week itself. But taehyung got a call from the unit and said the tickets are all full this week . So we'll be leaving next week. "
said jimin with confidence.

Mrs jeon's face became gloomy and she asked her doubt in a low voice...
"Why? You guys don't like it here?"

Taehyung stood up from his seat and place himself near Mrs jeon.

Taehyung understood that his kookie's whining nature came from his own mother.

He gave her a reassuring hug and a sorry as an apology..

"Eomma, don't be sad. If you get sad, your taebear will get sad too". said taehyung with a pout.

Mrs jeon hugged him back and patted his head lovingly.

After some time,Taehyung continued his words,
" Eomma, you know, this is a two months vacation and one month is already over.. My eomma and appa are also missing me . They requested me to come back. I'm sorry.. I'll visit you again for sure. "
Mrs jeon's eyes tear up with his caring words.

"Your parents are so so lucky to have you as a son. You'll be my son too.. Right Tae? "
Taehyung promised her and hugged her tightly again.

Jimin watched their interaction with a sweet smile and turned his side to look at jungkook.

Jungkook is crying badly while watching them, surprising jimin.
He was sitting on the back so nobody noticed this other than jimin. Jungkook stood up abrantly from his seat and ran to upstairs.

Jimin's heart pained seeing his baby brother crying. He ran behind him .
He saw the other laying on the bed with his face pressed on the pillow to muffle his cries.

Jimin sat on the bed and called him gently.

"Kook ah....
Kook.. What happened. "

Jungkook sat straight and throw himself onto jimin's arms.

Jimin said sweet nothings to the younger ones ear and consoled  him with his words.

"Hyung.. I don't want taehyungie to leave me. I want him .Pleaseee help me.. "  Said jungkook while crying hardly.

"Kook koo... Listen.. Wait.. You like him? " asked with expectations.

"Hyung.. No.. I love him.. I don't know if someone can be in love within this short span of time... He loves me a lot hyung but I rejected him.. I was afraid but now I'm ready to risk it all.. It's my only life and I want to be with him. " says kook with a cracked voice.

Then, they talked for an hour. Jimin told taehyung's condition and his plan to leave. What he heard from outside his room..
Jungkook cried hard after hearing all these things.
Jimin and jungkook made a perfect plan together.

"Hyung I'll talk to appa right now. I don't want to waste a second for that. "
said the younger and ran out of the room to his parents room.

Jimin watched his eagerness with a smirk and a smile.

         _________❤__________

At jeon's bedroom,

Mr jeon is laying on the edge of the bed watching his wife folding clothes standing beside the bed.

Jungkook slammed the dood open with a loud thud...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"HONEEYYYYYYY"

Jungkook stood their shocked.

*what happened here? Let me explain...
  - jungkook slammed open the door aggressively making Mr jeon fell from the bed and landed on the floor nicely and smoothly..
By seeing her husband on the floor, Mrs jeon ran towards him to helped him to stand from the floor. *

"KOOK.. Is there any earthquake?  Why are you running like an idiot you are. "
asked Mrs jeon while helping her husband to lay back on bed.

Jungkook didn't replied to the question but sat near them on the bed and started talking..

"Appa eomma.. Hear me clearly ok.. A friend of mine from my university at Australia changed his university to Poland as he was moving out of the country. And I want to change my university to America as you see .. I only have 1 and a half years to complete my studies and continuing the last year online is not a good choice. You guys made the decision for me to not to go back to Australia again and I agreed. But now I want to continue my studies at America. "

Jeon couple listened with their mouth hung open.

"APPA EOMMAAA", this made them back to reality.

" Why America dear? "asked mrs jeon with sus.

" Because jimin hyung said that he likes to settle in America with yoongi hyung as his parents are already settled there. "
explained jungkook clearly.

They discussed it and finally agreed to him. But Mr jeon told that he'll arrange his accommodation which jungkook disagreed but agreed at last.

              __________________

Next day, Mr jeon collected the phone number of taehyung's father as a help hand for kook's admission and his accommodation....

The biggest surprise happened, Namjoon and jeon dong wook were classmates from the middle school to high school.

Namjoon cleared the admission procedure easily as he has many connections there.
Arranging an apartment within a short span of time is really difficult ,so jin and Namjoon suggested to let kook stay with them for the time span.
Mr jeon declined the offer at first but later agreed without any choice.

         ____________________

"Kook.. Your admission is ready . The collage is near taehyung's house and you are staying with them till your apartment is ready. Any problem. "
asked Mr jeon while giving the forms to jungkook.

Taehyung watched them with shocked face and open mouth without blinking his eyes.

Jungkook agreed with a smile.
He turned towards taehyung's direction to walk upstairs ,to pack his bags....He nudged the elder's shoulder and gave him his signature bunny smile making the other's already shocked face more shocked.

Jimin , yoongi and hobi laughed at the scenario.

{A/N: This is for your clarification. Taehyung's parents are settled in America but he is studing in England. I already mentioned that they are final years. They only have their final exams and graduation ceremony to complete, classes are already over. So after that they will return back to America and will settle there. So jungkook planned to stay at America itself.
Hope you guys understand. }

______________🤍🪄_______________

Thank you for reading🙏

Please vote and comment 🤗

I love you💜🌈

I'm very happy after seeing this. Thank you so much everyone. And here, I'm having a place with my favourite author👆. I'm honoured to be with you taehee123(unseen love). 🥺❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 12.4K 48
Where Kim Taehyung youngest son world most popular Kim Family married to a orphans boy Jeon Jungkook.. Kim Taehyung who have everything everyone...
519K 18.5K 44
Twin Boss Taehyung and Jimin are childhood friends and they got a job from the Jeon company. There the two will meet the twins Jeons and Taehyung fe...
13.1K 768 13
Where 23 years old kim Taehyung and 26 years old jeon Jungkook got into an arrange marriage. Warnings Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Bp Many Fluff Th...
139K 3.6K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...