It's not too late ! 👩‍❤️‍💋‍...

De Jahcia1

Terri a (RN doctor) trying to get out of a abusive relationship with her husband who meets Rayan a (multi mil... Mais

Terri
Rayan
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Royce PART
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
ROYCE PART2
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Matthew PART
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Iceland porter
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan
Terri
Rayan

Terri

5.7K 121 17
De Jahcia1

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
Wednesday , 11:45PM.

I woke up hearing my phone go off as I grabbed it, it was 102 missed calls and messages I just rolled my eyes and laughed to myself. I finally left a relationship that was causing me so much hell, it made me lose myself and to know I will never be the only woman to go threw this in life I just hope whoever is. Leaves and never goes back because once they do it they'll do it again. I sat my phone down looking over at the bed was a note saying. Hey I left from Miah house this is my number - Rayan. I smiled to myself storing her number into my phone. I got up stretching as I walked to the bathroom to do my hygiene girl stuff after I was done I brushed my teeth and did my face routine, finished that and started putting my hair into a slicked up - do bun. I was glad to have a friend who let me have a room whenever I come so I had clothes in her room. Royce can honestly have all the fancy clothes he wanted me to wear. I saved up 3.7 mill over the years with advanced of taking care of my grandmother. So I could buy almost whatever I want.

Today I wanted to buy my first apartment again and visit my grandmother. He kept me away from my grandmother for almost a year and that's what I mean by controlling, just controlling me about everything because he was a insecure lil boy. I also wanted to buy flowers and go to talk to my mom at her grave site. I missed her dearly it's sad that I only got too see her when I was younger. The crazy part is I used to see her boyfriends beat on her and I just got out of a life dying situation.

I got dress, grabbed my purse and phone walking downstairs to see Miah in her paint clothes which means she was off to work and Sina was dressed up looking sexy into something simple just like me. I sat on they island chair as Miah handed me a plate with pancakes, eggs, bacon.

"Y'all just love spoiling me". I said smiling as they smiled.

"Always". They both said. As Sina been with Miah, Miah has became my big sis.

"I gotta get to work tho babe I love y'all". Miah said getting up grabbing her phone and keys as she kissed Sina and hugged me leaving out.

"It's me and you today girl". Sina said.

"Yes it's so much I wanna do". I said.

"Let's start with getting you a new phone cause baby that's scary". She said.

"Tell me about it 102 missed calls and messages". i said as we both shook our heads eating.

"Sooo I seen Rayan making you blush last night". Sina said as I laughed out.

"She was doing a lil sum sum she's handsome for a female". I said.

"Yea that's Miah childhood cousin that's who Miah works for". She said. Oh so she was a boss boss !

"Oh okay she left a note on the bed with her number". I said.

"That's cute just if anything gets far make sure she's cut off every female because she is a ladies woman". Sina said letting me know her get down.

"I'm sure she screams money". I said.

"Yea they business up 7 figures it's crazy". She said.

Ok I see them today I just wanna buy a apartment, go see granny Len, Go take flowers to momma Jay and I'm gonna hit my lawyer up for the divorce papers. I said smiling as Sina smiled hugging me.

"I'm proud of you babes". She said.

"Thank you I appreciate you holding me down threw all this". I said.

"You know me". She said as we finished eating then we grabbed our purses heading out as soon as we walked up Royce pulled up fast getting out as we hurried into her car locking every door as he looked at me with evilness.

"YOU BRING YO ASS HOME ! YOU THINK YOU CAN LEAVE ME HUH ! That's foul ! Get out the car baby please I'm sorry". He yelled banging on the windows as Sina was pulling back.

"Once I press this button the police will come seeing a intruder I suggest you get yo ass off my property now" ! Sina yelled as she pulled off on his ass.

"Oh my god I can't believe he showed up here". I said.

"He won't do it again but you need to get a new phone today he's a maniac". She said.

"I will I don't know what happened to him he let this money get to his head or something". I said.

"Yea well he got the wrong ones". Sina said as we pulled into AA nursing home for elders. I got nervous because it's been a whole year and I didn't know if she was gonna be upset with me. We got out as she parked and walked into the building to the front desk.

"How may I help you ladies"? The man said.

"Hello I'm here to see my grandmother Lena Faye's". I said.

"Okay both of you write your names down and the time you just came in and it will be door 7 on your left". He said as we did that and we walked to number 7 opening it as she was sitting towards the window singing.

"Granny". I said out as she turned her wheelchair towards me and Sina.

"And it's me too Granny". Sina said and she had the biggest smile on her face which made us smile and hug her tightly with cries.

"I missed you guys so much". She said still hugging us.

"We missed you too". We said.

"How's it been". She said.

"It's been going good". I said as Sina said the same.

"That's good where's that handsome husband of yours". She said.

"Im getting a divorce gran he beats me and controls me". I said.

"Oh my god no how long has this been going on". She said.

"For all the years we've been dating". I said.

"Wow I'm so sorry to hear that I know that Miah woman is not beating you either Sin". She said.

"No granny everything has been perfect". She said.

"Good you leave that bastard Terri cause I know that's why you stopped visiting me and I am not mad at you". She said as I hugged her that's all I wanted to hear.

"Yea but no more of that I'm going to buy a new apartment would you like to stay with me". I said.

"No not gonna put all this medical stuff on you your young and you have to live your life not take care of me just come see me now". She said.

"Ima make sure she does granny". Sina said.

"You too Sin". She said.

"It's good to see you again granny we gonna go put flowers at your daughters grave". I said.

"Oh I miss her talk to her for me". She said as we both hugged her some more before leaving. We signed out on the papers leaving out getting into the car heading to the cemetery.

"She was happy". Sina said looking at me then back at the road.

"Yea she was I'm glad". I said as we both smiled. As it said it will take 20 mins to get there I opened my phone decided to text Rayan to store my number in as she texted back with seconds I smiled to myself.

IMESSAGE
Most def storing you in ma ❤️ - Rayan

"Coo pa "! I replied back in a joking way as she sent back lmao.

I closed my phone as we arrived at the cemetery, we both grabbed our flowers checking in at the front desk then headed towards my mothers grave site. We talked to her grave site laughing and smiling about memories we remembered of her. After that we left grabbed some Canes then the man Jarad said he was ready for me to see the penthouse. We decided to eat inside of canes just to relax from her driving me around all day it was honestly appreciated.

"Thank you so much girl". I said eating my chicken tenders.

"It's no problem you know we girls for life". She said.

"Always this girl is really smooth". I said.

Yea she is why you think I'm with Miah. She said as I laughed.

Miah got you hooked. I said as she laughed.

That's my boo. She said cheesing. I hoped to feel loved inside like she did with Miah it was very cute. We finished our Canes heading to the place turns out it was a few blocks away from Miah and Sina house. We pulled up to the apartment complex it was gated with a security it was nicely painted it seemed like home to me. Sina parked as I seen Jarad standing at his BMW. We got out walking towards him.

Jarad. I said as he looked up.

Yea you Terri. He said as I shook my head.

Great nice to meet y'all let's head this way. He said walking towards the apartments. We walked into the apartment and it was freshly painted and furnished already with a Modern look to it.

This is niceee. Sina said as we was looking around.

This is a 1 bed room, full bathroom in bed room with a half of shower for your guest, everything furnished, new kitchen basically new everything, rent is 2,000, mortgage is 3500 every month. He said handing me the papers as I smiled looking at how much space the bedroom was.

I'll take it I have 2,000 right now. I said handing him it in cash as he looked at me in shock.

Okay nice here's your keys, also they have a tennis court and hiking park in here. He said.

Okay thank you. I said as he left out.

You did it girl ahh! Sina said excitedly as I was just happy to feel free again.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

289K 8.1K 33
Just read it😏
7.7K 209 12
the daughter of a gang lord with a horrible past falls in-love with a pretty girl who stays out of trouble.
PHAT De 🧠..

Literatura Feminina

887K 32.8K 31
-Terra is bigger than most girls so she is Insecure about herself, Until she meets a guy name Rari. Who changes her life. Then when complications com...
16.3K 453 31
everyтнιng ι нold dear reѕιdeѕ ιn тнoѕe eyeѕ. (slow updates)