Does It Still Hurt?

Razia101 द्वारा

Copyright© He held me and asked "what's wrong?" I looked at his beautiful forest green eyes and smiled and s... अधिक

Chapter One: Welcome To Forest High
Chapter Two: Hello Beauiful, I'm Xavier
Chapter Three: Im Your What?...
Chapter Four: Starbucks
Chapter Five: Thinking Out Loud
Chapter Six: The Smile Is Fake, The Tears Are Real
Chapter Seven: You Wouldn't Understand
Chapter Eight: My Story (Part One)
Chapter Nine: My Story (Part Two)
Chapter Ten: Truly Beautiful
Chapter Eleven: Have Fun For Once
Chaper Twelve: Broken... Again
Chapter Thirteen: Hell Broke Loose
Chapter Fourteen: Oh Hell No!
Chapter Fifteen: The Punishment
Chapter Sixteen: The Game
Chapter Seventeen: Audition
Chapter Eighteen: There's A Bump
Chapter Nineteen: Girls Night!
Chapter Twenty: Pack Doctors
Chapter Twenty Two: Gone
Chapter Twenty Three: Lucy's Funeral
Chapter Twenty Four: The New Beginning
Chapter Twenty Five: Hugs Give Me Life
Chapter Twenty Six: "Its Coming!!"
Chapter Twenty Seven: "There's A What?!"
Chapter Twenty Eight: Surprise
Chapter Twenty Nine: Amulet
Chapter Thirty: Intruder
Chapter Thrity One: Ross?
Chapter Thrity Two: Secrets Hidden
Chapter Thrity Three: Golden Eyes
Chapter Thirty Four: Parents
Chapter Thirty Five: Moving Out
Chapter Thirty Six: I'm Back
Chapter Thirty Seven: Captured
Chapter Thirty Eight: Time Stood Still
Chapter Thirty Nine: Moon Goddess
Chapter Forty: Second Wish
Chapter Forty One: Thank you
Chapter Forty Two: The Big Question
Chapter Forty Three: Forgetful
Chapter forty four: Graduation Day
Chapter Forty Five: Official Prom
FINAL AUTHORS NOTE Q&A!

Chapter Twenty One: "Im Sorry"

627 42 1
Razia101 द्वारा

-------------------
Did I make it
That easy
For you to walk
Right in and out
Of my
Life?
-------------------

{Xavier's POV}

My head was pounding, and all I could see was black, but it felt like I was on a cloud. I was awake but not fully, I knew everything that was happening why I was in the hospital bed and why everything felt so weird in my body.

I felt a slight tingle in my hand it felt like I was in some one's hold. The electricity gave me a little energy to open my eyes. As soon as my eyes opened I let out a breath of fresh air. You don't know how it feels like, I was awake but I couldn't actually open my eyes. I was struggling the whole time to just get up, but my wolf wasn't fully aware of what I wanted.

I looked down to where this electricity was coming from. My heart warmed up when I saw my beautiful mate sitting beside me and holding my hand.

I didn't think she would be here, I thought she hated me and she had every right too. She might not want to be near me but that doesn't mean I won't stop from whats mine and what will always be mine.

If I can't have her no know one can. My smile widened her head was rested on my hand her eyes shut, looked like she was lost in her own thoughts.

I juts kept staring at her I didn't want to stop I just couldn't. Slowly her head raised to my level. Her eyes met mine she took a big breath of relieve, well at least that's what it looked like.

Her lips twitched in to a little smile. All I was thinking of was how beautiful she was I couldn't even talk I was just blown away by her beauty like always.

"How are you feeling?" She finally spoke up but in a whisper.

My eyes flickered to her lips as she talked. "I feel wonderful" I said with a big cheeky smile. She giggled

"Really? you had a big ass knife in your stomach" she said still a little laughing.

My smile grew even more. She got up and pressed her hand against my for head to check my temperature. "You're really warm, is that normal? Sorry I don't know how werewolf temperature thing works," she said a little lost I waved it off

"You don't have to worry about me, the doctors know what there doing Rose" I said staring into her brown orbs. She sat down with a big thud and huffed like a child. I chuckled then I start coughing like crazy. Rosey got up and rubbed my back like you would do to a child.

"Maybe you shouldn't laugh" Rosey said. I smiled

"Maybe (cough) I shouldn't" (cough). She laughed from my sudden actions. She handed me a glass of water I sipped the ice cold water.

She sat back down suddenly it felt awkward from the silence but it wasn't awkward for me I was just staring at her glowing complexion. I think that's what made it awkward.

She start biting the inside if her mouth and she was tapping her foot on the hard wood flooring, when we were dating I caught the things she does when she's nervous or its a awkward moment. I really payed attention to her, and I still do.

"So is there anything else I could get you?" She asked pursing her lips.

"Umm there's one thing, but if your not ready you don't have too" I said.

Her face turned a shade of red "w-what?" She stuttered.

"The pack is really worried about me and if you could go gather up the pack, and tell them there alpha's fine. Its 7 so there all awake, and if you go you have to tell them about the guys, you don't have to do it but you're the Luna and they would love to hear it from you" I said looking for a simple reaction.

She let out a big sigh which made me confused "I thought you were gonna ask me something else" Rose said.

My eyebrows formed together confused, a smirk slowly played on my lips. "What did you think I was gonna ask you?" I asked playing dumb

"Uh what? um nothing. How about I go, I'll see you later I'll check up on you soon" she said rushing to the door and opening the door.

"What no kiss?" I asked. She turned around and glared at me then a smile came upon her beautiful face.

"Nope" she said popping the 'p'.

She closed the door behind her. But I really wanted a kiss I said to myself.

{Rosalina's POV}

I walked down the big hallway of the pack house. When people saw me walk in the halls they all gave me weak smiles some bowed there head. I hatted all this attention but I have to do this. I walked up to Ariana

"Hey, can you gather up everyone in the meeting room?" I asked Ariana nodded

"Sure" with that she start jogging down the hall. I walked to the meeting room and I took every little detail in of the room it was a creative room lots of colors I mean if you hear meeting room you will think of anything that bores you the most.

But the room felt so comfy and I remember Xavier telling me that he designed the whole house. I went up to the little stage and stood there till the whole room was filled with pack members and there children.

Everyone was so happy to see me it made me feel like I had one big family. I took the microphone, I put it near my lips. My hands start sweating and I start getting nervous I wasn't having trouble telling them about Xavier I just always get a tiny bit of stage fright. And as I always repeat I HATE! attention.

I finally got the courage to speak. "U-mm hi guys I'm here to tell you guy that the A-alpha is fine. Um he woke up and he is his normal self he will probably be off his duties for a couple days. But other than that he will be fine. And the Beta's and the Omega are fine too, they only had a couple bad injuries but there healing. Thanks for coming, if you guys have more questions please don't ask me ask Jason he is in charge for now. Thank you and have a good night" I waved to the people, all of the sudden they start clapping there hands I didn't understand why though, I looked like a mess.

Some little kids came and hugged me, some called me mom it was weird. But I heard that the Luna is like a second mother to the kids in the pack.

There were all so adorable. I saw cute little baby's I couldn't help but ask a women if I could hold her two month old baby boy. I love baby's I just love kids period.

A lot of the women talked to me and said how cute me and Xavier were, if only knew about him cheating on me. I bet the pack would be so mad, I'm so glade people didn't ask me about why I was absent from the pack for a while.

Finally I left and went to check up on Xavier. I turned the door knob to his hospital bed room. I saw him lay down his eyes shut. I walked over to his bed and saw him sound asleep, his long dark eyelashes covers his eye lids.

I gently removed his ruffled hair from his forehead. His breathing start getting heavy his eyes slowly opened. I just stared into his forest green eyes lost, I felt a lot of emotions right that second hate,disappointed, and even love. But I didn't know how to talk to him anymore I feel like he's a total different person.

I heard a faint cough. I turned my head to direction the sound was coming from. I looked at the door to see everyone standing there, the girls and the guys.

I awkwardly moved away from Xavier. I walked over to the girls the guys went to talk to Xavier. "So...?" Serenity asked. 

"Shut up I know what you're gonna say" I said crossing my arms over my chest. The girls giggled.

"What? all I'm trying to say is you should give him another chance" Serenity said like it didn't mean anything in the world.

"How could you say that so carelessly? he broke me and I should give him another chance why would I do that?" I said getting angry.

"I'm just saying he is your perfect match, so why not give him another chance. And you never let him to explain him self, like aren't you curious to why he did it?" Serenity asked trying to find any emotion in my face.

"Yeah she's right" Ariana and Meghan said in sync they looked at each other bewildered. I turned my attention to Lucy

"Do you agree with them?" I asked my arms still crossed over my shoulder.

She nodded not saying a word. At this moment I felt numb I didn't think they would ever say that. Like why do they care? why should I give him another chance I've never gotten another chance ever in my life.

My face had no emotion I was always good at hiding my feelings and masking my emotions up. At this moment I didn't know what to do then let the tears slip from my eyes.

My face was blank but tears were running down my face. I pushed past them to leave from this crowded room. I turned the door knob.

"Rosalina where are you going?" I heard Xavier's voice I just kept on walking.

I walked to the front of the pack house. All the lights from outside opened I just sat down on the stairs as the cold wind drying my tears and leaving stains on my cheeks. Everything was just so overwhelming. I wiped my tears and literally told my self to not be a cry baby. I felt so broken but I wasn't gonna let it show, why would I? its not like anyone would give a shit.

{Ariana's POV}

As soon as Rosalina left the room I felt so bad and guilty like I know she gets really emotional when we talk about Xavier. The only reason I want them to get back together is because he makes her happy and I believe he can still make her happy.

I looked at Bryan and he gave me a small smile like he  knew exactly what was happening in my mind. Xavier looked upset and kept on screaming telling us to bring her back in. He was afraid she left off into the woods the rogues are still alive. Well some of them are.

Lucy explained to Xavier to let her get some fresh air. I don't believe Rosalina went to the forest she's my bitch I know everything about her. I heard a door creak and I looked behind myself. Rosalina was there closing the door behind her self I looked at her face her red and puffy eyes explained a lot to me. But I wasn't gonna bug her about them because I know she hates talking about her feelings.

I went and hugged her and didn't say a word. The girls hugged her as well. "Guys I was gone for a couple of minutes I'm fine" she said getting annoyed from all of the attention.

"Why did you leave?" Xavier asked, he looked at her angry. Rosalina just shrugged not giving him the time of day. Xavier swallowed his anger.

"How did the rogue know Rosalina's name and why did he want her?" I asked.

"I don't know but I feel like all the packs are starting to know that I found my mate" Xavier said staring st Rosalina. Rosalina kept on staring at the ground.

"If the Alphas know I have a mate and she's not marked its easy to take her from me" Xavier said.

"I didn't know that but why would they want Rosalina?" I asked interested.

"Because she is the Luna of the strongest and most powerful pack in the world, what Alpha wouldn't want her?" Xavier said that's when Rosalina looked at Xavier.

"But I don't want them!" Rosalina screamed.

"I know you don't" Xavier said calmly.

"What Amulet was he talking about?" Meghan asked.

"I have a. Amulet, and this Amulet is rare only in a hundred years the King Alpha's get a human mate. Its very rare in my family to have a human mate, but it's been a hundred years since the last human mate the Kings had." Xavier said.

"The only reason Rosalina needs that is when she gets marked she has to wear it because since she is human she can't mind link like werewolves. But if she wears it I can mind link her and that amulet protects her. The Amulet is green just like the color of my eyes and it was made by the northern golden witches.

They're very rare witches but I told them my story and I told them about Rosalina and her safety. I gave them some money and they made it for me" Xavier said. Every one was silent just taking up all of the information Xavier just said.

I was completely shocked but I like always just put on a good face for Rosalina's sake. That's a lot to take in.

"Well I'm not wearing it, I'm perfectly fine just the way I am" Rosalina said breaking the silence.

"Yes you are, soon!" Xavier yelled.

"Says you" Rosalina huffed being stubborn.

"Why are you so stubborn Rose!" Xavier yelled.

"Well why are you such an ass hole? telling me I have to get marked soon to wear the fucking Amulet!" She yelled getting in his face. I went over to Rosalina to calm her down because any minute now I knew Xavier was gonna blow.

{Lucy's POV}

I looked at Xavier and then Rosalina both of them yelling and getting in each others faces. The funny thing was that Xavier thought he could get in Rose's faces and yell at her without Rose getting her way.

Rosalina wants to always win at the end, but when it comes to both of them they both bud heads and none of them win in the end. They're both crazy and dominant that's why there so perfect for each other. Yeah they fight but so what a relationship is not healthy without fights.

I just stood there amused of all of this I was more of a chill person when it came to watching fights. I wanted to laugh so hard and yell that there so perfect for each other but then I heard my phone ring.

I walked out of the loud room to the hall way. I prayed to god before I checked the caller ID that is wasn't my dad. I looked at the front of my phone an saw my moms phone number. I let out a big sigh before I opened the call.

"Hey mommy, what's up? " I greeted. I heard my mom crying on the other line.

"Baby I need you come home right now, its your dad we made a mistake of letting you go outside today" she said barley she couldn't talk because she was crying a lot.

I knew my dad did something and now if I went home he would do something to me. My heart was racing and beating fast. I didn't want to go home but I knew if I didn't go home my dad would abuse my mom even more. My stupid brothers wouldn't give a shit.

"I'm on my way mommy I love you, bye" without no other word I hung up the phone and put it in my back pocket, and ran outside.

I didn't tell the girls I'm leaving it would take too long I'm scared what my dad would do to my mom if I wasn't home fast enough. I ran through the forest and thought of what would happened next in my life. It was a scary thought.

{Rosalina's POV}

I kept on arguing with Xavier but it was no use he always wins at the end witch makes me want to rip his head off. Not literally I don't have that kind of strength. Everyone was just sitting down on a chair and on there phones.

I kept on catching Xavier glancing my way and when he did I gave him the dirtiest look. Jason was talking to me about Lucy, its literally been a hour and he's still going on about how he loves her blondish brown hair. And how he loves her light brown eyes and most of all how they turn a shade of green when the sun hits them.

I wanted to literally turn around and slap him in the face so he could shut up. But don't get me wrong I love Jason he's like a big brother I've never had but he can be so annoying. And he's too nice like he will apologize for apologizing too much. Like who the hell does that?

I looked up at Jason he was still blabbing about Lucy "Jason where is Lucy?" I asked worried.

"I... don't know" he said thinking.

"Have you seen Lucy?" I asked the girls they all didn't know. I start to panic a but I went to every room in the whole pack house and asked people if they have seen her.

She was no where to be seen. My phone start ringing and it was Lucy. I told the girls to be quiet the girls were silent as I took the phone call.

"Lucy where are you? we're all so worried about you" I said through the phone as I put it on speaker.

I heard screaming in the back round and sniffling. Lucy start crying "I'm sorry guys I love you all" that was all I heard before a piercing scream filled my ear. I knew that was Lucy's scream

"LUCY!!! WHATS GOING? on WHERE ARE YOU!!?" I yelled through the line.

I looked behind me and the girls were all shocked and they were crying.

"LUCY?!" I screamed through the phone. I stared at the phone and heard the dead beep of the phone call.

--------------

A\N

Oohhhh what do you guys think happened to Lucy? Comment and tell me what you think and thanks for still reading love you all.

Don't forget to....

Comment
Share
Follow
Vote!!!!!!!

XOXORazia101

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

271 1 30
As we sit there by the camp fire, she starts telling me that she is not afraid of she just wants to understand my motive. "I have this urge, like I...
268K 8.6K 41
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
The Aurelia⎪✓ Emma द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

1.9M 78.9K 60
"I call bullshit." Digging my finger into his broad chest, I met his intense stare without an ounce of fright, "I've been calling bullshit for the pa...
1.9K 238 14
"Oh Vixen, I'm not going to kill you, No. That would be too easy, I'm going to rip you apart...I'll break your spirit and see you crumple at my feet...