Twisted Disney

By Finnchellove

To begin my story, I will tell you that I DO NOT own Disney, Disney Pixar, or any of the Disney Characters in... More

Twisted Disney #1
Twisted Disney #2
Twisted Disney #3
Trailer
Twisted Disney #4
Twisted Disney #5
Twisted Disney #6
Twisted Disney #7
Twisted Disney #8
Twisted Disney #9
Twisted Disney #10
Twisted Disney #11
Twisted Disney #12
Twisted Disney #13
Twisted Disney #14
Twisted Disney #15
Twisted Disney #16
Twisted Disney #17
Twisted Disney #18
Twisted Disney #19
Twisted Disney #20
Twisted Disney #21

Twisted Disney

10.8K 117 2
By Finnchellove

To begin my story, I will tell you that I DO NOT own Disney Disney Pixar, or any of the Disney Characters in this story.

Now that that is out of the way, you should know that this story is not based on the pictures from DeviantArt where they all become zombies.

Well, if it isn't about the zombie pictures, what is it about you may ask. This is about what would happen if one event from the Disney movie didn't happen. This story is about what would happen if Cinderella didn't get to try on the glass slipper or if Gaston had defeated the beast.

I will warn you that this story might make you kind of emotional if you have a serious connection with some of the characters. While writing this, I teared up a little.

A few chapters might also get a little mature. There shouldn't be anything sexual, but there are a few chapters involving death and suicide... You have been warned!

In case you had heard that this was to be posted July 1, that was the original date. I have moved it up a week so I can have enough time to get readers for the 2015 Wattys. So, please tweet a link for this with #mywattyschoice to vote!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 3.6K 34
A romcom story about a girl and her brother's best friend who always annoyed her but suddenly started acting all possessive over her. ~~ "Don't you...
1.2K 16 42
~After a young girl loses both her parents and is left stranded with her cruel stepmother and mean stepsisters, she finds herself in a horrible envir...
122K 3.7K 89
Love. Protection. Warmth. Joy. Everything good...everything sacred to what a child, any child deserves. Every new-born child bears no sins. In a perf...
158K 6.6K 32
Once we are alone, he turns to me, "We need to work on your acting skills. How can a commoner be such a bloody awful liar? Don't you learn that when...