Browsing for Girls (A 1D Fanf...

By givemelove1D

One Night. One Band. One Direction. When One Direction begin to make some trouble, management sends them back... More

Browsing for Girls (A 1D Fanfic)
Meet The Girls
Ch 1. Last Day
Ch 2. First Day of School.
Ch. 3 Stupid Cupid.
Ch 4. Masquerade Ball
Chapter 5: Detectives & Recons
Chapter 6: Fallen
Chapter 7: Stalkers & Study Buddies
TEASER: Chapter Eight
Chapter Eight: Music Store Dates
Chapter 9: Daydreams and Realisations
Chapter 10: Touch The Sky
Diane's Frank Ocean Medley.
Chapter 11: Failed Kisses.
Chapter 12: The Fundraiser Showcase
QUESTIONS.
ANSWERS!
Chapter 13: Beach Dates & Fetes.
Chapter 14: Them.
QUESTION TIMEEEEEEEEE *TICK TOCK*
Chapter 16: Roses & Kisses.
Chapter 17: Painful Little Lie.
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE. AUDITION INFO.
Teaser: Chapter 18
Chapter 18: Take A Chance
WANNA BE IN THE STORY? Eh??
Chapter 19: Crawl
Chapter 20: Sweet Goodbyes
Airplane Blues: Short

Chapter 15: More Than Friends

661 23 8
By givemelove1D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Oh my golly gosh! This chapter is going to be a fun as (ass...louis...bahahahah...) chapter to write. I have the sweet moments going down and IMJUSTSOEXCITED because there's less of this depressing stuff that ruins my mood. Something cute also goes down...hehe...you'll read it :D

I am like so happy cause THISCHAPTERISGOINGTOBESOCUTE. hopefully. Nah, this chapter isn't about the main characters so much but it's more about the other characters. Jeni, Georgia, & Mr. Lintsen.

Well... for the 'If I could I would' contest I couldn't choose between these two people DRUM CRUMB ROLL PUHLLEEEEAASSSEEE...... @KBelindaLara & @KairyGeorginaAguayo

Also.... I FOUND STUPID CUPID. Diane's birthday is on the lovely Feb 14th so I don't know about you but SHE'S STUPID CUPID. Actually... she'd be Smart Cupid but whatevs. So send her birthday wishes GO. BEFORE YOU READ THE CHAPTER SEND HER BIRTHDAY WISHES WHICH MAKE HER CRY WITH HAPPINESS and before you know it you'll get a boy wrapped around your finger ;)

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH. I don't know why I'm screaming... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH. Um. Uh. Why so awkward, Keira? IDK MAN. I swear I was going to say something. Umm.......

*five minutes of thinking*

Also, I might be a little busy next week. I have a Valentine's Day gig meaning BRING ON THE CUTE, CHEESY LOVE SONGS WHICH IS GOING TO MAKE PEOPLE SUCK FACE WHILE I SING.

OH YEAH! (that was not meant to be sexual in anyway) I asked if you guys wanted a Q&A and you guys we're like 'ok' or 'sure' then I open the Q&A thing and nek minut only like three, four people ask a question? YOU MAKE NO SENSE.

Hmmm... What else should my mouth (technically my hands) should blab about?? Hmmmm....

You guys want the story already?

Okay. Here you go. An intense chapter (from start to finish) of BFG,

Keira xx

PS: Sorry if I scared you with my caps lock off CAPS OFF kinda thing.. I'm just really hyper cause I got frozen coke. A LARGE FROZEN COKE. and lollies. and chips. and more food. Sorry not sorry guys. DON'T FORGET TO WISH THE LOVELY SMART/STUPID CUPID HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Diane's POV*

"Woo! You get in there!" Karina says after Kat tells us about her date -which is tonight- with Niall.

"Shut up, Karina. It's just friends being friends" Katarina says.

"More like crushes being crushes. Niall can't stop staring at you" Tory says and I joined in.

"OOOHH! Kat and Niall sitting in a tree" I shout in a  sing song voice.

"K. I. S. S. I. N. G." We all chant in the hallway and Kat just blushes madly and laughs.

Everything was good after yesterday. We all just needed a good vent and a good cry session and some ice cream and food. It was a good day today and I knew it.

*Jeni's POV*

We heard all this chatter and so all our heads turned. We saw Harry with a crew.. some football crew. We continued with our convo about Kat and Niall. Harry walks past us then *bang*

"DIANE!"

We all run to her frantically, even though she wasn't far away. She just got punched and shoved against a locker. One of the football jocks did it. That's it. We lift her up and tears are flooding down her face. She was so scared and hurt then Alexia, Isabel and Justine -that barbie whore- walk past laughing at her.  "I'm not taking it anymore. I'm going to talk to that asshole and give him and the barbie, the slut and the bitch a piece of my mind" I say and Tory high fives me.

"I'm in" Tory says but Kat and Karina stop us from moving.

"We do not need to make this any worse okay?" Karina says and we hear Louis running to Karina.

"Hey, is Diane- oh" Louis says, noticing he's too late. We all kinda turn around to see Diane cry. She was trying to be strong but physically and mentally. She's had enough.

*Diane's POV*

You know what? I am sick of him. I am sick of him being in my mind. I want to forget him and be happy and if he's the person preventing my happiness... I won't let it happen no more. "I'm going" I tell Louise and she nods. I think she thinks that I'm going to leave the goddamn school and run away for the whole day. You know what? I am not like that anymore. I am not going to run away from my fears. If Harry thinks I'm a bitch. Let me show him how much of a bitch I can be. I can strong and I know that.

I start to walk in the cold and head to the football (soccer) pitch. I walk and see Harry and his group of little shits laughing, sitting on the bleachers. They won't be laughing anymore. The adrealine was pumping through my veins and my anger was overflowing. Harry thinks he can hurt me and get away with it. He is wrong. I am not like that. I'll take the bullet, yeah? But i'll shoot him with something harder.

I walk up the stairs and stand as confident as I could. I didn't care if my hair was wet or if tears we're still falling down my face. "Hey, look it's orphan" A jock said, pointing at me. I place my hands on my hips to show Harry I mean business. I mean business.

*Louis' POV*

"Where did Diane go?" Karina asks Louise, worried.

"She went away" Louise said.

"Oh my god. Where she go?" Karina says, pacing back and forth.

"Hey" A girl says and Tory waves at her.

"Hey, Georgia" Tory says.

"Why's Karina pacing?" Georgia asks.

"Diane ran away" Jeni says.

"What if she kills herself? Or does something stupid to send her to hospital? Or-"

"Karina. Stop. Breathe. Diane isn't stupid like that and you know that" I say, grabbing her by the shoulders.

"But-"

I kiss her passionately to shut her up and she sighs into the kiss. I pull away and she nods.

"I'm just worried" Karina says and I hug her.

"I was going to say that I saw Diane walking to the football oval, where Harry is" Georgia says.

"Let's go" Kat says and we all walk to the football oval.

*Diane's POV* (A/N: Swearing warning)

He ignores me. The fucking jerk ignores me. "HEY!" I call out and he turns to face me then turns back chatting. Fine. He won't come talk to me like a man, I'll walk up and talk to him.

"Am I invisible to you?" I ask harshly.

"Go away!" A jock -or should I say jerk?- says, with laughter in the background.

"Look. I get it. You think I'm a bitch" I say and Harry -finally- turns around.

"You are a bitch" Harry says. The look he was giving me hurt me. He looked at me like he didn't know me.

"Okay, then I'm a bitch but you're not any better" I say and he cuts me off.

"I'm better in every way" Harry states like it's a fact.

"In what? Being a pigheaded bastard who needs a group of little shits to help him think?" I ask him.

"Well you're the better liar, the better player, you made me think you were the one, you made me think you cared about me. Alexia just steered me away from that" Harry says.

"Really? Let's see about that. You bully me on the second day of school. You say you're sorry two times. You make me feel like I'm a princess then next day you treat me like crap. Wouldn't you think that this back and forth shit would make question my trust in you? You say you care about me then you don't. I hate it Harry. You know that night? When we got mad. The only reason I couldn't look you in the eye was..." I say trailing off. You know what? I can't do this.

"What Diane?!" Harry says harshly.

"Cause I love you" I whisper, looking at the ground and he walks closer. My confidence went away. He's going to find out he has the best of me. I was ashamed about my feelings for Harry. I was ashamed.

"Say it" Harry says, his fist clenched. I see the jocks move away for some reason. I think Harry's going to kill me.

"Say. It. Now" Harry says, gritting on his teeth.

"CAUSE I LOVE YOU!" I shout, throwing my hands in the air.

*Harry's POV*

She lost me cause she was scared to fall in love with me yet I loved her. Wait. Her arm. Her wrist. The infinite bracelet. She was my mystery girl. All this time. Diane was my mystery girl. But. How did Alexia know about the dance? She bullied her into telling her. Damn it. It's all fucked up. Alexia's quiet, musical side. The one I loved. It was Diane. It was Diane and I let Alexia fool me. I've hurt Diane so much and I don't even know if I can get her back.

"And now your fucking embarrassed that a girl -let me correct myself- a bitch like me had a crush on you" Diane says, the tears streaming down her face.

"Had?" I say, softly.

"Had" Diane defines, stronger than all the words we just shared, having the last line and running away.

"YEAH! HARRY!! YOU DA MAN!" The jocks shout and give me knuckle punches and man hugs.

I didn't want them. I didn't want knuckle punches and man hugs from the jocks. I wanted kisses and cuddles from Diane.

*Jeni's POV*

We see Diane walking in the rain, in the muddy football field and she sees us.

"Hey, Diane" Karina says but Diane passes us and walks further away.

"Uh oh" I say and we all nod. We turn and try to catch up with her again.

"Diane!" Tory shouts.

"Well, well, well. Look at this it's Karina the fake, Louise the ew, Tory the jealous bitch, Katarina the weirdo and the boy running to help their friend, Diane the nothing" Justine -my arch enemy- says.

"What's happening here?" Niall says and Zayn beside him. Niall walks down to say hi to Kat and they hug. It was kinda cute.

"Well. It's better than being a boyfriend stealer" I say, sassily.

"Shut up will you, boy?" Justine says.

"Puhlease, at least I'm a girl while you're a barbie slut" I say and Louis and Niall go 'ooohh'.

"Oh what? You're jealous cause I'm pretty"

"pretty ugly" I finish and the guys are laughing.

"Well, if you excuse me barbie slut. I'm going to support my friend who's better this home wrecking whore" I say, pointing at Alexia and we all walk away.

"Jeni!" I hear someone call out and I turn around it's Riley.

"Hey, Riley" I say and he joins us.

"Where are you going? Class is about to start" Riley asks.

"We're trying to find Diane" I say and he nods.

"Harry, isn't it?" Riley says and I nod.

"How'd you know?" I ask and he smiles.

"Diane used to be my best friend and we're in math together" Riley says and I nod.

"Guys, let's run" Louise says and we all start running, realizing if she walks out of school she's going to get expelled.

*Diane's POV*

"Diane!" I hear Karina call out and I finally stop. I just needed some alone time. It wasnt enough but it'll do. The girls catch up to me and I stop.

"What happened?" Karina asks me.

*brrrrrrrriiiinnnnngggggg*

Great. I have class with Harry too. Damn.

"Kids, what are you doing out without your books?" Mr. Lintsen says, popping out of nowhere.

"We never got them" I say and he looks at me.

"Why have you been crying, Diane?" Mr. Lintsen asks me.

"It's all finished now" I say. I didn't want to talk about this.

"Look, you can come inside my office and we'll talk" Mr. Lintsen says. Well.. It's better than having class with Harry.

"I'm going to go" I say, pointing to Mr. Lintsen and the rest nod.

"Okay, we'll talk about this later" Karina says and I nod.

*Zayn's POV*

I couldn't really take it anymore. I had a big plan to get her to love me. We haven't finished our story yet but I wrote another story... kinda. I was going to say it front of the class. That I love Tory and Tory's mine.

*Tory's POV*

I walk inside the room quickly, just making the bell.

"Okay. Let's get class started and we'll hear our stories" Mr. Trevi says.

"Who's ready?" Mr. Trevi says and Zayn puts his hand up. What is he doing?

"Zayn, come up" Mr. Trevi says and Zayn walks up, looking at me smiling.

*Diane's POV*

"What happened?" Mr. Lintsen asks me while getting me some hot chocolate.

"Well... It's a long story" I say.

"Well. Well a class is a long time" Mr. Lintsen says.

"Okay. Well. It's about Harry and I" I say and he gasps, his hands hold each other and he looked like some girl hearing some gossip.

"Harry and I we got along. Really well. It was just on and off though... He'd bully me in math because, I don't know why. Everywhere else he'd treat me like I was one in a million though" I say and Mr. Lintsen goes 'ooooohhh'.

"I kinda fell for him. It was so stupid. I fell for him because he tried to get to know me. Then came the masquerade ball night" I said. I was kinda unsure about telling Mr. Lintsen this but I was here to vent so here I shall vent.

"OOOH. This is getting way more interesting than imagined" Mr. Lintsen says.

"You imagined this?" I ask and he laughs.

"Silly girl, I imagine everyone's relationships and how they get there" Mr. Lintsen says and I laugh.

"Well. Like I said then came the masquerade ball night. I had no date and no one wanted to dance with me, as per usual. So I went to the bench in front of the pond. This year it had lanterns. It was so pretty" I say and get interrupted.

"Thank you, the lanterns were my idea" Mr. Lintsen says and I smile.

"So I was just sitting down then a masked guy. With curls and green eyes aka Harry sits next to me. We started talking from why we were there to music. Then he asked for a dance. He sang the song I Wouldn't Mind by He Is We. So we danced and then we nearly reached the end of the song" I say, taking a deep breath. Mr. Lintsen was now holding my hand, still looking like a little girl listening to gossip.

"So he was like, I forgot the words, then he takes off his mask. I didn't take off mine though-"

"WHY!?" Mr Lintsen shouts and I laugh.

"Then he continued singing the song. We finished the song and we were about to kiss then my phone rang" I say and Mr. Lintsen was smashing his head on the table.

"DOUBLE DISAPPOINTMENT!" Mr Lintsen screams and I just had to laugh then.

"So I had to flee the scene and he never found out who I was. Things were going okay. Still the back and forth stuff but not as much. Then came the dreaded night of the fundraiser" I say.

"Uh oh" Mr. Lintsen says.

"Well, everything was going good then Alexia came.. She told me to tell her the song we danced to and I can't talk to Harry or else she'd hurt Louise-"

"WHAT?! NO?! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN! YOU TWO WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER!! NO! THAT BITCH! OH MY GOSH! THIS IS SO DRAMATIC!" Mr Lintsen, kinda like fangirls..?

"So I had to tell her. I had to. She's my friend and I'd do everything for her. When we performed... I couldn't look at him no more. I was so hurt. That's why the performance lacked the chemistry. When we got inside... He asked me what happened and what I had to do was push Harry away. So I did and now he bullies me" I say and Mr. Lintsen was shocked. His jaw was dropped and his mouth was covering his mouth from screaming.

"Honey, come here and give me a hug" Mr. Lintsen says and I hug him straight away. I begin to sob a bit but I try to hold it in.

"So, why were you crying today?" Mr. Lintsen says.

"Well, the jocks that follow Harry pushed me against the lockers, punched me and made me fall to the ground. I got so sick of it I confronted Harry. I told him everything. I told him I loved him. I told him everything" I say.

"Loved?" Mr. Lintsen says, pulling a sad face.

"Now. Loved" I say and Mr. Lintsen nods.

"I am so proud of you. I used to think you were a smart, shy, quiet, little girl who had a passion of music. You have proved me wrong and I am proud of you. You've shown me you can stand up and be confident. You have taught me so much and I forever thank you" Mr. Lintsen says and I tear up.

"Thank you, Mr. Lintsen" I say and he hugs me.

"You are very welcome" Mr. Lintsen says.

*Zayn's POV*

I have looked at Tory the whole entire time. She seemed really hurt mainly. I don't blame her, I was telling everyone about every moment we shared. From the first look to the time I found out she was my mystery girl. Time to end this.

"Now, here comes the ending. Tristan finishes his speech about Layla" I say.

"Tristan walks to Layla" I say and walk closer to Tory.

"He kneels down to look at her, straight in the eye, so she sees how truly honest he is" I say and kneel in front of Tory. The whole class gasps and they're so focused on me and Tory.

"Then Tristan says something along the lines of this. Tory, look. I'm so sorry for trying to make you jealous. I know I shouldn't have done that. I knew it hurt you. I am so sorry for doing this to you. Victorya, I love you. I love you more than any guy ever will. From that first look I have felt in love with you. I have never felt like you weren't perfect once. You have to give me a chance. Please. Tory, I am mad about you. Please, just. Just be mine and I'm all yours" I say and she smiles at me. The class 'awhs' and I couldn't stop smiling.

"Tristan only had one question left to ask. Could I kiss you?" I say and she nods sweetly. I guess she was too shocked for words.

I lean in. Nothing was going to stop me from kissing her now. Not Mr. Trevi. Not Justine. No one. I'm going to kiss her now. Right at this exact moment with everyone looking. So they know that I love her more than anyone else. I lean in and the tips of my fingers barely touch her chin. Our noses were against each other and all this anticipation for a kiss was driving me mad. I tilt my head up and our lips touch, creating a undefinable spark. It was just us two. Her and me. It felt so right. We begin to move and the class were shouting and it made Tory smile into the kiss. My fingers creep up to hold her cheeks and I felt like I could stay like this forever. Every extra little touch of her lips made me kiss her more, I couldn't pull myself away.

"Zayn?" Mr. Trevi says and I ignore him. I place my hand behind Tory's head so she couldn't pull away.

"Um. Zayn? You need to finish the story" Mr. Trevi says and Tory pulls away smiling.

"I love you too" Tory whispers and I couldn't stop smiling and blushing like a creep.

"Well. Tristian kisses her girl, in front of the whole class. He was finally hers and she was finally his and so they lived happily ever after" I say and the whole class cheers.

"Zayn. Tory. A Plus" Mr. Trevi says and I kiss her on the cheek.

So. I kissed the girl of my dreams, my mystery girl. Got an A+ on my Literature assignment. I think today's a good day.

*Karina's POV*

 "Louis" I hear a girl saying from the end of the hallway. There was a bunch of girls surrounding Louis and I hated it. I was jealous. I know I should ease up a bit but he's mine and they know that.

"KARINA!" Louis says, walking towards me.

"Hey, Karina" Louis says.

"Hi" I say and Louis looked at me worried.

"What's wrong?" Louis asks me and I give him my 'really' look.

"Is wittle Karina jealous?" Louis says in some baby voice.

"It's not funny, Louis!" I snap at him and he looks shocked.

"Karina?" He asks for my attention.

"You don't get it okay?" I say. He really didn't get it. He didn't understand that I was mad. He didn't get that it was some miracle to me that he actually liked me. He didn't get that girls were all over him and they hated me for having him. He didn't get it.

*Louise's POV*

I hated this. I hated all of this. I was dancing the waltz with Liam for PE. I wish he didn't choose me. I wouldn't have to deal with this if it wasn't for him. "Louise, look" Liam says.

"Don't go there" I say and he twirls me around.

"Louise-"

"No. Okay. Just no" I say and he shuts up, pulling his sad puppy dog face. He should've thought of that before he asked Isabel out.

It hurt me. It really do. It reminded me of the Masquerade Ball but he doesn't even know I'm his mystery girl. He didn't know how much I cared about him. He knew nothing.

I guess I never stood a chance.

*Liam's POV*

She couldn't even look at me. She was hurt and so was I. I love her so much and all I'm doing right now is for her. She knew nothing. She didn't know that if I didn't date Isabel all this bullying would get worse. She got sent to the nurse's office because of them. What does she expect me to do?

I want to scream right now and tell her I love you and everything I'm doing. I'm doing it for you.

"AHH" Louise says and we fall together. It was my fault too. We tripped.

"Sorry" I say and she pushes me off her.

"Whatever" Louise says and we continue dancing.

*Louis' POV*

"I can't believe you like her, man" Some guy says.

"You could always get someone hotter" Some other guy says.

"I LOVE HER, okay?" I shout it to them and they put their hands up and walk away.

"You really do love me do you?" Karina asks me. I didn't even know she was there. I turned around to see her, looking shyly at the ground.

"How couldn't I?" I say, going down the stairs and holding her face up.

"I'm sorry, for snapping it at you" Karina says and I smile.

"It's okay, you were just jealous" I say and it begins to rain. The little splatters on my hair kinda indicated that.

"Let's go inside" Karina says, pulling me inside. I pull her back and smash my lips on hers.

We hit a wall and we begin to make out. In the rain. We both didn't care. Our lips just moved with some intensity. I don't know what was driving us to be like this but we kept going. My tongue enters her mouth and a simple touch drove me mad. Her hands were messed up in my wet locks of hair while my hands were firmly pushing against her hips, making sure she didn't push away. I think jealous Karina is a good Karina. At least I know she isn't afraid to lose me. I lift her up and we continue making out against the wall. After a while I was running out of breath so I pull away and Karina nods.

"I'm afraid to lose you too, you know?" I say and she smiles.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you, Lou" Karina says back and I pull her inside.

*After School*

*Kat's POV*

"Where are we going?" I ask Niall, who was holding my hand.

"You'll see" Niall says.

We continue to walk and we see a bridge, with a boat, full of roses and food. We walk closer and closer to it and I couldn't believe how sweet it was.

"Niall..." I say trailing off, it was so sweet and I couldn't help but smile.

"Come on" Niall says, one foot on top of the boat and one of the ground. Niall gives me his hand and I step inside the little boat.

"Wow, this is beautiful" I say and he smiles, he was proud of himself.

It wasn't very dark... but it was dark. If that made any sense (A/N: This how sucky my writing can get).

"So, twenty questions?" Niall asks and I nod. He gets his phone out and he starts playing some music... I think that's Michael Buble.

"Alright, you first" I say and he nods.

"What do you think about me?" Niall asks.

"I think you're amazing, sweet and a really nice guy" I say and he nods.

"What do you think about me?" I ask, batting my eyelashes, making him laugh.

"I think you're a beautiful, smart, cute, funny girl who deserves someone who'll make you feel that way" Niall says and a blush appears on my cheeks.

*Harry's POV*

Diane's been on my mind all day. That bracelet I couldn't believe Diane had it. Not Alexia. I loved that bracelet. It was the one thing that I remember the most about what she looked like. Diane was my mystery girl all along and I hurt her. I made her feel like she was nothing. I bullied her. I was so horrible to her. I lost her. My mystery girl just slipped out of my hands. I couldn't believe this I can't even sustain a conversation with anyone. Alexia was playing with my hair while her, Isabel, Justine and Georgia were chatting. Justine was "heartbroken" that Zayn dumped her. Come on, you two were fake dating anyway.

"Harry, you alright?" Georgia asks me and I nod.

"Alexia. Let me talk to your boyfriend alone so I can make him feel better" Georgia says and Alexia and the rest of the girls leave.

"What's wrong, Harry?" Georgia asks me.

"It's.. Nothing" I say.

"Harry?" Georgia says, raising an eyebrow.

"I just lost the perfect girl and it hurts. Just leave me alone" I say.

"Diane. You lost Diane didn't you?" Georgia says.

"Yeah" I say disappointed.

"Do something then, before you leave her for good" Georgia says and leaves the table.

*Georgia's POV*

I felt sorry for him. If it wasn't for Alexia they would be so happy together. I could see them now. Holding hands. Serenading each other. They would be a cute couple.

"Come on, he kinda wants to be alone" I say to Alexia and she nods.

We all walk out the coffee shop.

I look at Harry one last time and mouth

'Do something'

*Kat's POV*

Niall and I were walking hand in hand, back to my house. We were actually at my the front of my driveway right about now. Niall stops and I stop too, to face him.

"This is a little bit more than friends isn't it?" Niall says.

"Yeah but I don't mind" I say and he looks worried. He lets go of my hand.

"I only wanted this to seem like a friendly date though" Niall says and my heart drops, crashes and burns.

"Why did you give me the thought you wanted to be more? Why did you give me hope? Why did I fall in love with you? Why?" I ask Niall, throwing my hands in the air.

"Kat. I'm sorry" Niall says.

"Go away" I say and run back to my house. The tears were welling up in my eyes. I open the door and slam it close. I run up the stairs ignoring my mum screaming "HOW DID THE DATE GO?!"

I slam my bedroom door, take off my clothes anc change into my PJ's and cry. Bawl my eyes out and cry. I couldn't believe this. I got my hopes up. I probably mean nothing to him. If he knew I was his mystery girl that would change his mind. I mean nothing to him as me yet I'd mean a lot if I was his mystery girl. It hurt. One Direction are just a bunch of heartbreakers. A few minutes later someone knocks on the door. "GO AWAY!" I shout but my brother, William pops up. With some mudcake and some ice cream.

"Sis, I know your date didn't go well so I thought you want to talk it through with me?" William says and I smile. I was underneath the blanket.

"Thanks William" I say and he smiles.

"Let's talk"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, you like this chapter?

Tell me your thoughts okay?

I need a shipmate, who volunteers?

Also, thank you for the 95 fans :)

Keira xx

Continue Reading