My Cocky But Sexy Idiot Of A...

By TheCreative3

-COMPLETED- Started:5th March 2015 Finished:22 June 2017 #1-hate at first sight(2019) #2 in missions (2019) M... More

Chapter 1:Arguing With A Stranger..Classic Blair.Idiot.
Chapter 2:They Say Fruit Loops Make You Happy..Thankyou For Ruining Them For Me
Chapter 3:You Know That Feeling You Get When You See..
Chapter 4:Oh Im Sorry You Dropped Your Dignity!Want Me To Pick It Up For You?
Chapter 5:"I Might Be Young But I Aint Stupid"You sure?
Chapter 6:How I Wish Bluntness Got Me Far In Life.Damn Life.
Chapter 7:Responding To Fire With Fire Is A Choice Not A Forced Action
Chapter 8:"Extra Sprinkles Please"...Oh And Abit Of Kill MeThankyou!
Chapter 9:Now Everyone Take A Moment And Breathe..
Chapter 10:A Lesson You Should Learn In Life?
Chapter 12:Saying Something So Much It Sounds Strange.
Chapter 13:If You Focus Enough You Can Do Anything.
Chapter 14:Sometimes I Just Want To Explode.Sometimes With Joy.
Chapter 15:Them Moments You Just Want To..
Chapter 16:I Cant Even..Just Kidding..
Chapter 17:His Tiny Details That Make My Day...
Chapter 18:Dont Invade My Personal Bubble..
Chapter 19:Do You Ever Regret Something As Soon..
CHECK ME OUT BEAUTIFUL
Chapter 20:Well Im At Loss Of Words For Once..
Chapter 21:See What Happens When I Let It Go?
Chapter 22:OKAY!Fine!I Admit It!
Chapter 23:You Cant Knock Me Down..Well
Chapter 24:The Words You've Been Wanting To Say For So Long
Chapter 25:From A Young Age I Believed That The Good Comes With The Bad
Chapter 26:Sometimes Life Takes You Down A Road That..
Chapter 27:You Know What?....Wait For It..
Chapter 28:Oh Brother!-I Know,I Know..Genius.
Chapter 29:If You Give It That Extra Push...
Chapter 30:Its Proven That Your Brain..
Chapter 31:You Know If Someone You Hate..
Chapter 32:Don't Let Anger Consume You Not Comes Out Of It...
Chapter 33:What If I Was A Wolf Would I Make A Good One?
Chapter 34:A Lie Can Either Keep A Person Alive Or Kill Them..
Chapter 35:A Pebble In The Road May Not Make A Difference In The World But..
Chapter 36: You Don't Know Someone Just By Looking At Them..
Chapter 37:"You Dont Even Need a Gun,You Dont Even Need A Pill..."
Chapter 38:Love Is One Thing That One Cannot Buy Yet One Could Pay For It...
Chapter 39:Sometimes You Have To Give In But That Doesn't Mean...
Chapter 40:Actions Do Not Speak Louder Than Words But..
Chapter 41:Life Is A Rubik's Cube...
Chapter 42:A Mistake Is Something You Won't Do Again.Destiny...
Chapter 43:When You Get Ready It Normally Prepares You...
Chapter 44: What is in a word? That...
Chapter 45:Sometimes The Players Aren't the Problem...
Chapter 46:Insecurities Can Weigh Upon Your Shoulders...
Short Note
Chapter 47:Gazes Can Differ When You Receive Them From People...
Chapter 48: Perception Decieves, Always Look At Things From Afar And Upclose...
Chapter 49: Get Fooled Once Shame On Me...
Chapter 50:If Your World Falls Apart In Front Of You...
Chapter 51: When Answers Become Questions That Is When..
Chapter 52: To Escape Is Not Cowardness Or Fear...
Chapter 53:Moral Of The Story...
Chapter 54:A Story Can End..
Chapter 55:We're Now Coming To...
Chapter 56:The End...
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 11:Have You Heard?Life Is Either A Great..

13.6K 487 95
By TheCreative3

Chapter 11:Have You Heard?Life Is Either A Great Adventure Or Nothing,So Be Yourself And Adventure Will Trot Towards You In A Hospital.Wait what the hell Blair?Let Me Not Make Sense For Once,Kay?

Did I break my leg?

Oh what's that?Say that again.

Oh Yeah exactly,no!

"I can walk into the hospital"I breathed out uneasily as his hands were still touching my waist from how he was carrying me.

I need to stop feeling this.The need I have for his hands to trail up my body,the want I have nagging me to either just slap him or tangle my hand in his hair.

I don't want any of this!

Don't live in denial Blair.

"I know you can,but honey I won't let you"Say whaaaat?

Did he jus- Honey- m-me?

I looked up a little to see if he was laughing or anything however all I got in response was a small closing of eyes into realisation followed by a gulp.Do I need glasses?

"Don't think you're special hun,i call that everyone"He finally laughed out bitterly.At me.

What a fucking asshole.

"Put me down please"I spoke firmly and clearly.

He kept his eyes towards the hospital doors,not even glancing down.

"Now!"I raised my voice a little and that's when he froze and took a deep breath.

I realised we were now in the emergency room and got a few glares from some people that already had concern In their faces;they must be waiting for the patient that went in.

"You're in bruises and cuts,these wounds can get worse and I don't want that so unless you do then fine I will"He said stubbornly but blankly.

"I do want that"I retorted back stubbornly too.

He hesitated for a moment-well a few moments till the pain just got worse and my feet touched the ground.

Why are you doing this to yourself?

Suddenly I felt like I was going to fall again,like back down the flight of stairs and my knees gave way,my limbs fell weak.

I was about to fall on the floor when two warm hands captured me in there warm embrace and crushed my towards their hard yet comfy chest.It made me want to smile and run my hand up and down it.Making my heart skip a beat and my body feel electrified by the contact.

The smell of his aftershave ran up my nose;it was so good.My head was crushed on top of his shoulder as he stood there-holding me and his nose hovering my neck.I could feel it,yet it didn't touch it.He was frozen still;but not touching me more than using his strength to keep me up.

Why is he doing this to me?Pull away you ass!

"Please SOMEONE HELP!What if I brought a dying patient and by the time one of you damn patients got here,something happened!DOCTOR!DOCTOR!"Mr baker shouted worried as he carried me around the whole room.

I lifted my hand to calm him down and place on his cheek someone when stopped my actions and I realised what I was doing.

"What the hell!You stupid idiot,what if she fell then?Be more careful and doctor like,like you're mother..Because at the end of the day she's an amazing women and that sexy body of hers like I want to eat it-"A womanly voice came from beside us as she smacked Mr Baker around the head swiftly.Ha!God damn it why do I want to rub it better?

Woah.I like this lady though.Who is she?

He pulled away and groaned like a kid.

"Please you're a doctor just help her!"I opened my mouth to stop all his worrying and shouting but it was useless as the agony just spread like peanutbutter on bread.

His voice made me look at her and I smiled-Noticing her brown eyes and curly grey and dark brown hair.She looked in her 40's.And looked a lot like-

"MUM!PLEASE!"He begged and she just rolled her eyes as I felt a hospital bed thing underneath me.

I KNEW IT!

Okay calm down.

I got rolled in wheels to one of the white rooms and Mr Baker got told to stay outside;of course he objected,so his mother ever so kindly whacked him once more as his eyes glistened in whilst he looked at me.

"Okay Sweety let me fix you right up and clean your wounds along with see what I can do to see how to make you back to normal"Mrs Baker smiled out as she applied something that stung at contact with on open cuts.

I tried my hardest to keep my mouth shut from hissing out in pain.

"So Lovely what's your name?"She spoke,clearly trying to distract me;I respect her so much.

"Blair,thankyou for hurrying towards me"I smiled out and she giggled.

"Oh honey it's my job plus my son was acting like a physco raccoon that drank a bottle of nonsense before he came"

I guess honey runs in the family.I chuckled a little imagining him with massive crazy eyes and a tail.

"So are you a teacher too?What do you teach?"Huh?

"Ohh,no no I'm not a teacher I'm actually a student that fell down some stairs...by accident"I laughed at myself at the end but she paused and turned to look at me with those light brown eyes that had bits of grey exiting out the pupil.

Her face dropped completely as a stabbing frown hung across her lips,however as she felt my eyes burn into her she carried on with a smile.

What in the world of eggs just happened?

She tapped my bruises as if it had been sealed and delivered whilst I looked down to see all my cuts and wounds covered/healing at the same time.But my bruises weren't going to fade that easily.

"Okay I'm done sweety,but now listen up and I want the idiot to listen to this to..SO STOP EAVESDROPPING AND COME IN!"She shouted and i knitted my eyebrows together as an innocent looking professor made his way inside.

"Did you call?I thought I heard you shout my name down the hal-"He smirked out an sugar dripping lie.Before he ever so awesomely got cut off by an amazing lady with the best response in the world.

"Shut up"Mrs baker spoke strictly and firmly and turned to me.

I didn't look at Mr Baker and glad fully my eyes blocked him out as Mrs baker stood Infront of him.

"Okay now,Blair all of your cuts and wounds will be healed and perfectly fine in about 5-6 days so in that time please don't go to uni and just rest-don't worry they will dissapear and it will look like nothing happened.However,unfortunately these bruises will take longer so about 1-2 months but they aren't really noticeable anyway.

IN GOOD NEWS THOUGH!You didn't break any bones!And this pain and agony will go away within a week or so..i am going to give you some antibiotics and painkillers so remember to take both pills twice a day before you eat and there has to be a 4 hour gap inbetween every swallow"She carried on swiftly,making sure she explained everything to me and I carried on nodding even if I didn't take in what she was saying at her fast pace.

"Now,shall I I from you about the side effects of the pills or are you okay to read the leaflet?"She asked kindly and I was astonished at how great of a doctor she was.

I opened my mouth to speak but someone got there first.

"Mum she needs to rest"He breathed out quietly and his mum turned to look at him.

"I agree..and I bet you she won't get any here.Ethan please can you take Blair home,we have far to many guest bedrooms anyway and when she's rested she can go home to her roommates"

--------------------1340 words-------------

What do you think?!I love you all like always,I don't think many of you read this So let me know if you are reading,even you silent readers here;it would mean a lot to tell me what you think of each chapter,i work really hard and I love writing😘

Please Enjoy,Comment,Fan&Vote!💖

Stay smiling you're beautiful💜💙❤️xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 160 46
COMPLETED* My first story! Please give me support if you could! Kevin Blake's back to teaching again, same school, same job, same thing for 5 years a...
7.8K 300 18
Emalia is working when suddenly in walks a devastatingly, handsome, stranger. He sits at a table glaring at anyone who walks too close. Seeing him si...
381K 11.7K 34
*WATTPAD FEATURED STORY* Meet Blair Hendrix, an above average college student with a year of school left. Everything was going well for her: she was...
Mistaken By Karsyn

Teen Fiction

141 27 11
The smooth life of a 19-year-old boy's life was going just fine until it goes into a different direction as a strange girl that is the same age as hi...