Poetic Justice : ( Chris Brow...

By NooFakeIshh

Brielle and Chris are trying to figure this out. Between parenting their first child together and this new fo... More

Poetic Justice : Prologue
Poetic Justice ₪ I
Poetic Justice ₪ II
Poetic Justice ₪ III
Poetic Justice ₪ IV
Poetic Justice ₪ V
Poetic Justice ₪ VI
Poetic Justice ₪ VII
Poetic Justice ₪ VIII
Poetic Justice ₪ IX
Poetic Justice ₪ X
Poetic Justice ₪ XI
Poetic Justice ₪ XII
Poetic Justice ₪ XIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XIV
Poetic Justice ₪ XV
Poetic Justice ₪ XVI
Poetic Justice ₪ XVII
Poetic Justice ₪ XVIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XIX
Poetic Justice ₪ XX
Poetic Justice ₪ XXI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXIV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXVI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXVII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXVIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXIX
Poetic Justice ₪ XXX
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXIV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXVI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXVII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXVIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXIX
Poetic Justice ₪ XL
Poetic Justice ₪ XLI
Poetic Justice : Epilogue

Poetic Justice ₪ XXXV

11.5K 295 40
By NooFakeIshh

Brielle

"How does this sound to you?"

"It's missing something, needs to be at little more sensual."

Mijo was spending time at Chris's mom house while Chris and I spent time at the studio. Since that one night we been good with each other. I've thought less and less about the situation and moved on, he paid his price and he knows never to do some shit like that again. If he does I will completely cut him out my life, you will not put me through this again.

"Like what?"

"Something like, moaning at the end of the track."

He smirked, "Aight come on then."

"Can't you take it off the computer?"

"Nah, then it wouldn't be real." He smiled.

I blushed looking around out at everyone in the room, "Real quick."

Chris and I went into the booth and began to moan together into the microphone, but I kept laughing cause everybody was looking.

Chris laughed. "Turning red, come on now let's be serious."

"I can't everybody making it mad awkward."

"Aight I'll tell them to leave, then we can make it real." Chris licked his lips.

"Chris, it's not that serious."

"You wanna make it sound real right and get it done right?"

"Aight hurry up, I have to go."

Chris told everybody to leave out the studio so I could get comfortable, I sat in the booth waiting for him to come back. When he did I stood up from the seat getting ready to moan into the mic, next thing I know I'm being pushed up against the glass.

"What are you doing?"

"You wanna knock this out the park or what ?"

I laughed, "People are out there waiting! Someone is going to walk in."

"I locked the door," he said sliding his hand up my shirt.

Chris think he is so slick with his shit, soon as I fed him the idea he took it to a whole other level. I sat on the stool so we could be under the mic, I was smiling half the time thinking my voice is going to be on a song were there's complete moaning at the end. But once he went in it was a different story, I wasn't wild with it I still managed fulfill what he needed without over doing it. We didn't get out the booth for another 45 mins, the producers walked in there like they knew what was up I hope it wasn't that obviously though.

"Where you going?" Chris asked before I walked.

"I told you I had something else to do today."

"You going to see that dude or something?"

"If I am?"

"Let me talk to you real quick ." he said walking out the studio "I know I have zero rights to say this but it bothers me you going over there. What am I suppose to believe when I got niggas calling me up saying you seen your girl holding hands with some other nigga at the basketball game?"

"You tell them the truth, you fucked the relationship which opened the door for other niggas to step to me. Why we even talking about this right now, you should know I wouldn't do that. I'm fucking pregnant what is somebody going to want with me? You know Chris I give you an inch and you a take mile, for someone who is trying so hard to keep me is starting to do and say shit to make me reconsider my thoughts about you."

"I'm not trying to cause you to reconsider your decision, I didn't like the way dude looked at you and hugged you at the hospital I'm just being honest babe. That nigga got tricks up his sleeve I just don't want you played in them."

"Chris you know I just spend time with his daughter, I'm just going to leave before you piss me off any further. When I get home I suggest you fix your attitude cause you have no regards over my business. You got your shit twisted."

"Brielle I'm not saying I don't trust you, I don't like that dude. I don't feel comfortable with it."

I looked at him like he was crazy. "I'm not bringing that old shit up anyway, I never questioned you like this I always trusted you maybe a little too much."

"I said what I had to say, I don't want you being mad at me when you leave. I just wanted you to know how I felt about the dude, I love you so have a good time." He kissed me on the check and walked back in.

I went home first and showered before I went to Ryan's house, I don't like doing things after a quickie without showering.

"I just want to apologize again for what happen, how he doing?" Ryan asked.

"It's okay it was an accident, he's great."

"I see the baby coming along pretty well." Ryan took notice to my growing bum, "I guess the date isn't going to happen huh?"

"You know how everything is Ryan, maybe one day but definitely not anytime soon."

"You need anything, I'm just a call away. Morning, noon, and night."

I smiled, "Thank you, I appreciate it!"

I picked up Kataleah and took her to the park just have a one on one talk.

"How you doing kid?"

"I'm fine, my mommy didn't come back to see me. She didn't she look good either."

"What did she look like?"

"Her clothes were small and her hair was messy, I wanted a hug but daddy said no. I thought she was coming to get me and I wouldn't see you again."

"Listen, she always going to be your mom no matter what you feeling. You know you'll be my friend but after today the visits are going to be very little, things came up and despite what I said I can't see you as much as I want."

"Is it cause I'm a bad girl?"

"You're not a bad girl, I have other things I need to handle. Did your daddy say you were a bad girl when he picked you up from the hospital?"

"Yeah he said I was a very bad girl and he gave me a spanking."

"Is that all he did?"

"Yeah, but I didn't mean to do it Brielle I promise I'm sorry."

"It's okay you got to be careful next time, remember what I told you though. If you need something call me, especially if it's an emergency."

Chris

I felt something at the hospital, there was no other way to put it without coming off like I don't trust her. It's just him! I just want her to be careful, when she's with him it makes me feel as though she isn't certain of us. When she's with him he could be putting shit in her head, I know how the game work.

It wasn't my intentions on causing her to think I don't trust her, I don't want to lose her to somebody else. I been thinking of something that's going to get her the mind set to never have to think again about how I feel about her. I want her to know how I want this to be a forever thing. We about to have a second child together, we shouldn't be playing house like this.

"Why you looking at me like that, why the lights so low?" Brielle asked walking in the house.

"Meet me upstairs in 5 minutes."

"Chris - ."

"Don't talk, just do it please."

She sighed rolling her eyes as I went up the stairs, I got everything ready for her when she got up there.

"Where are you?" She asked.

"In the bathroom."

When she walked in I had a hot bubble bath with rose petals waiting.

"What is this?"

"For us, get in. Better yet, let me help you with that." I said taking her shirt off.

"I got it thank you."

She stripped down and got into the tub, following I slid in right behind her.

"What's the catch?"

"There is no catch, just want some time with you. Get my Casanova on."

"This you trying to play innocent huh?"

"I didn't mean to single you out like that, you know how I feel about you, and how know I want to do good by you."

"I know what you were saying, it just rubbed me the wrong way. I didn't get mad or anything so all this was unneeded but much appreciated."

"I really do love you," I said kissing the back of her neck.

"I know, I love you too."

"I know these times haven't been easy for us but it only shows we what can make it through."

She wanted to rub it into people's faces on Instagram so she took a picture of our legs in the tub flowing with the bubbles and roses. The rest of the night was spent downstairs watching movies. The next day she made an appointment to go see the doctor due to discomfort.

"Basically at the five month mark, you say your still vomiting. I don't see any significant problems with the baby, I checked your blood and I didn't see anything with that either."

"Is this common?" I asked.

"Pregnancies are a very tricky thing, I've seen women sometimes in the beginning stumble through a few problems but have a smooth delivery and healthy baby. I've seen women have a beautiful pregnancy and either have complications during delivery or lose the baby. I know it's something you don't want to hear but it's a part of life."

"Is there anything either of us can do to prevent those last two?" Brielle asked.

"Continue with the yoga like you were telling me, umm everybody likes sex. Those are the best options I can say, obviously zero fighting try to limit the fighting if there is any. Don't stress over this you have some time to go and like I said it's a part of life."

"Thank you."

"I'll see you in a couple of weeks."

I tried to let Brielle know everything was going to be okay in the car but she wasn't focused on me.

"These things happen, it's not your fault and it's not my fault. It's still kicking right, it's still moving around right, it's still alive right? We need to be thankful for it, we'll be alright."

"But it could all change."

"We'll pray it won't!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 212 31
Before reading this read book 1: Love Harder
3.6K 223 8
⠀ ⠀ the thrill of 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝 overcomes the fear of 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡.
881K 26.9K 27