Entangled Fate ~ Destined tog...

Від viyona_evans

🎬 Professor X student. (Flirting to love) 🎬 Indian romance. 🎬 Age gap. 🎬 Multiple POV. 🎬 Forbidden love... Більше

COPYRIGHT
Author Note
Aesthetic
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
FINAL CHAPTER 26
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

CHAPTER 16

5K 178 8
Від viyona_evans

Evening, 5:12 pm.

D-Day or I say G-day. As it's finally the gathering day.

I look at the mirror for the last time and heard dad screaming again "Are you still not ready yet. How long are you going to take? You're already half hour late. Come down quick."
"Coming." I took my phone and went outside to the car as he is dropping me college today. I can't drive scooty in saree, that's why.
"You are looking so like your mother." my dad said when he saw me with surprised expression. I was wearing my mother's kachivaram saree and tie my hair up in a ponytail with just earrings and no other accessories. I was happy with the compliment. I really wanted to wear maa's dress since long. But I never get any right occasion to do so.

As I reach to the college. It's 5:40 pm, function is already had started. Thank god, greeting and boring speech part is already over. When I was looking for my girls, I saw Anzan is talking to some women, few years younger than his age near the entrance. My eyes stuck on him.

He is purely in black three pieces suit. His silk shirt button is open till waistcoat. When he turns his head to one direction, his sternocleidomastoid muscle flexes his neck. If he wore a tie, he would look no less than a CEO of a multinational company. But still he looks no less than a CEO. His shirt is struggling to keep intact to each other due to his puffed chest. The heavy exercise he does, it's really paying him off. His pant is fitted which exposed his perfect shape tusshy.

That women distract me from my view. I decided not to think any negative. She must be some parent. I saw my friends far from the window at the classroom, vibing into their own little party.

A

nii, as always looking sexy as hell. Wearing a saree which is revelling most of her body. Atharva must be liking this view.

Mishti is looking simple yet elegant in those crop top and long and heavy lehnga.

Sadhu and Maddy didn't like traditional wear so much but they looking pretty with long skirt type plazzo with crop top and jacket, tuning with each other.

And then there is Trish, She didn't look different at all from her everyday look with that white jogger pants and a spegitty crop top with hollow crop hoddie. She probably here for dance only. As they saw me, they run towards me and we did the group hug.

"Wow you look so beautiful." Maddy said.
"Isn't this is your mom's saree?" Anii said, I nod, and she hug me tight. Even though she is an over dramatic person she welly know how to comfort me.
"What you guys doing her? Why you not attending the function down there?" I asked

"Soon, after this skit performance, singing competition is going to start. And guess what?"Trish said making suspense.
"What. Just spill the tea." I said excitedly.
"Mishti is going to participate." Maddy announce.
"OMG. Finally." I hug Mishti. *Remember, you already a winner for us." she smiles widely.

We went down as anchor announced the staring of singing competition. We passed by the stage to meet boys at the front. But someone pulls me midway from back of the stage.

"Who?... Oh You. Why you pull me like this." Mahir is in semi-traditional wear. His kurta has a deep neck, exposing most of his chest and neck line with floral print jacket. Messy hair, covering most of his forehead. Damn why all the boys I loved or in love with, have a such a puffed chest.

He creases my exposed belly with his right hand and said, "You are looking so beautiful in you mom's saree."
"How do you know?" I was shocked
"I know you more then you know yourself baby." as he peeks my cheek and said.
"Let's go. Everyone must be waiting for us." I smile and went to the front with Mahir, hand in hand.

+++

Anzan P.O.V

I made myself clear to her. Then why she is still around with him. But I can't deny the fact that she is looking so gorgeous in that saree. Exposing right amount of her skin and everything. Any men can't control himself around her. Now that I've had a taste, I'm like a fiend. I'll keep coming back for more. No matter how badly things might turn out. A part of me knows I should turn away and stop creating troublesome for future, but I can't bring myself to do it.

As I finish my chores from backstage, I went at the front to join Parth. Viyona and her group clapping happily as one of their friend Tahira, the last participate finish singing. Suddenly anchor call Viyona on stage.

"How can a gathering can be completed without Viyona singing. It's like a ritual. Come on Viyona. Just a one chores at least." anchor said.

She heisted but her friends forcefully drag her to make her stand on the stage. She hugs the anchor in a friendly way, I guess they know each other. Viyona is introvert but still popular in college. Don't know how. The anchor handover the mic to Viyona and left her alone on the stage. She looks nervous. She is looking at the crowd to find the comfortable spots to relax her vision and then her eyes meet mine. As if sensing my gaze, she pause to take few breath and our gaze keep collided. Her shaking hand got stiff as she brings the mic up to her lips for singing.

I heard her voice before. I wonder what she will sing today. Did this time also she will try to give me a hint through the song. Well she is looking at me, so I guess this song is dedicated to me. Her Choice of song surprised me. She is so bold so sing those lines.

"You know just what to say, things that scare me
I should just walk away, but I can't move my feet
The more that I know you, the more that I want to

Something inside me's changed
I was so much younger yesterday
I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you

Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo
By the way, right away, you do things to my body
I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you."

She finished and join her friends back and I was stupidly blushing.

"So, you completely wrap her into your love." Parth said as he saw me blushing. He knew about us. He is the only best friend I have who know everything about me. Who seen my worst to happy phase.
"I guess so. But thank god there is no facility here, apart from us." I said and we both laugh.
"I assume from the song. You already tasted her."
"Dude. Please." I annoyingly said and he laughed.

Viyona is standing at very back, which give me easy excess to touch her without anyone noticing. As I passed by her, I pull her lose crunchy to make her wavy hair fall. She looks more beautiful with open hair. As she looked at me, surprise by my action I wore her crunchy in my left hand like a bracelet or something and signal her to meet me.

The next thing I did just when she entered my cabin, I put her against the wall, hands pressing on her waist, lips pressing to her lips. It's like a detention where she needs to meet me in my office, Personally. To face punishment to not obey me.

"You are looking fucking hot as your shirt is exposing your chest." She whisper in my ears, running her tongue slightly over my sensitive earlobe. This girl really making me crazy for her. I loved it when she praised me. Its just make me more horny for her.
"Don't tempt me I already want to rip that pretty dress off. You better behave, babe." I grip her neck and said while placing kisses afterward.
"Don't you dare, this is precious to me." She warns me I laugh out.

"Why you rile me up in public? And why the hell Mahir got near you?" I ask while cupping her ass making her gasp.
"He just complimenting me. And I didn't, you are the one who can't control yourself." I sit down on my chair with her on top of me.

"You only like explicit song. Huh? Is this song is dedicated to me?" I asked with the smirk and she replied me with the kiss. Yes! I like her way. She is so my type.
"You are looking beautiful in this saree. It really brings out your features." I peck her cheeks as I said.
"Thank you. This saree is special for me." She blushed. I couldn't resist after seeing her red cheeks and start to shower kisses on her. But her questions make me to stop and look at her.

"Who was with you today?" She asked
"Who?" I asks back. Hope so she didn't saw her.
"You know who, a woman." I pause. Shit! she saw her. "She is no one, just a visitor. Right?" I hug her as I rest my head on her chest. "Believe me, she is just a visitor. A parent."
"Okay, I believe you." I kiss her.
"But if it is someone else, then you will know what's coming." she warns me.

She gives me the devilish smile and get up from my lap and went down on her knees in between my legs, behind the desk.

"Fuck!!" that is the only word I said while trying to hold my whimpers and groans.

Then suddenly...

"Anzan?" a female voice enters the office. I got startles but I pretend to stay still while Viyona is below me.
"I thought I told you, you can't come here. This is my work place."
"But I can't just let us be like this."
"Seriously. We are nothing. Just go back."

"But I still love you." she confessed. "Come on Anzan Sir, we have been together since your first time as a lecturer."

I close my eyes and takes a deep breathe, "Look, it's done. You make this happen so please just leave. I am not going to fall for stupidity again with anyone you or anyone else after this." and then she nods with her tears falling from her eyes.

"You break my heart so bad." she said and leaves the office with a loud slam.

I quickly turn to Viyona and she stand up facing me, nodding to my statement, "Well then, I am going to leave too then."

She walking to the door while I quickly wear my pants back before grabbing her wrist.

"Please let me explain." I request
She stops and stare at me, "What to explain?"
"Okay, she is not a parent to anyone, I lied." I pauses afraid that she might want to say anything in between. "She is my past lover and she comes back to have me in her arms again."
"And why is that?" She ask and I shrugs my shoulder up.
"How do I know, I am not her."

She shakes her head and try to make sense or understand what happened just now. She didn't say any word. Her phone keeps vibrating. Anchor also announce the dance performance.

"I have to go. I have performance in few minutes."

I holds her shoulder and stares into her eyes. "I give you time. You can rest and think about us. Is that okay?" I said and she agree. But somewhat her expression didn't convenience me that much. "Okay, see you when you're ready." I kisses her lips once and she leaves.

She went down and change her outfit into the costume for her dance and joined Mahir on stage. I also left my cabin behind her. She definitely mad at me because the way she is dancing with Mahir in more intense then they use to do in practice. Mahir also taking full advantage of the situation. But I can't do nothing at this situation.

After award distribution. She left with her friends completely ignoring me. The things are more hurting me is that her closeness with Mahir. It didn't been an hour and she is already clinging over other guy. My eyes follow her body which is garb by Mahir till the exit gate.

End of P.O.V

+++

Night, 8:30 pm.

We went straight to "Nawab : Indian cuisine." place to celebrate Mishti's win after the gathering. I call my dad to inform him.

"Hey beta, why are you calling me? Have problems?"
"No, I might be home late because we are out to doing something with my friend. Just want you to not worry about me later."
"Something to do? Is it involves crime? If yes, I need to find new house so the police can't track you back." I laugh at his joke.
"No dad! We are out to celebrate at the usual restaurant. Mishit win the singing competition."
"Oh really. Congratulate her and take care of yourself."
"Yes da-" and Mahir snatch the phone from my hand.

"Don't worry dad. I will drop her home, you rest."

.....

"No dad, we just here for dinner. No alcohol."

.....

"Sure dad. Bye." he hangs up the phone and give it back to me.

"What was that?'' I asked at his action.
"Setting your dad. So, you can stay up late with us. Your welcome." he said and wink. I rolled my eyes and ignore him.

***

We had our dinner. Now we just having beer and chatting. Anii come up from the washroom and whisper in my ears.

"Your hot professor is here." I wide my eyes to the information.
"Alone?" I asked.
"No. With Parth sir." And she points somewhere in the air space. I turn to follow the trajectory of her gaze after that she took her sit next to Atharva. I excuse myself to went to washroom. But actually, I want to hear them talking. They were sitting outside the restaurant, at the balcony seats. They are there for a sudden short meeting, I guess.

"What happen Anzan? Have something to be done? You decide to come here all sudden" Parth Sir asks.

"She came back to me." Anzan says and Parth Sir nods. He doesn't even get shocked or anything similar.
"I knew it. So, what you want to do now?" Parth Sir asked. For past minute Anzan sir told him the story.

"Maybe you can just go back to her. Problem solves." The man in front of him replies.
Soon he replies back "I-I can't." he stutters.
"Why not? Why... Wait don't say you make another one falls for you and you actually now with her? I thought you were just attracted and some distraction. Like fling or something." The other man says.
"How would I know this happen? Like she is all over me now. I need to do something about it." Anzan said.

"But she is in your college now. You can't just give in or same thing will be repeated."
"She is going to graduate in few months though."
Parth sighs loud "Yeah same goes to the other girl. She graduated already, I bet."
"Yeah, but our relationship failed. She made me transferred to another college and made me look bad as if I'm the one who is the fault."

"So now you should know that no more college love blah blah blah, but here you are doing it again."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I go back to my friends and Mahir drops me home. I was lying on my bed watching the fan, rotating above my head. I don't even change my clothes. His last word that I overheard still linger in my mind.

"She is all over me, I can't now...It isn't my fault she came back begging me to be with her.... I'm not at fault."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Siya Ke Ansh Від Sanya<3

Романтика

413K 20.3K 29
Untill yesterday she was Vihaan Singhania's bride... How did she end up marrying Ayansh Singhania!!! Ayansh Singhania- 26 years old, billionaire. A s...
1.6M 86.1K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
2.4M 81K 42
{Highest Rank In Romance: #20- 18 April 2017} "Th-this isn't allowed..." I mutter at the ground, blushing insanely, and not daring to meet his eyes. ...
203K 10.9K 65
Her hands shook violently as she dialed the 7 digits to call her big brother. Her heart was beating so loud, and fast in her mind. She was shaking ne...