Helluva Boss: Heroes From Hel...

By Nexaverse

Y/N L/N is a young straight Imp demon working with good old Blitzo and the rest of the team. He later tells t... More

(Y/N)'s Biography😈
Pilot🤩
Dream💭
Memory💗💓
Demons vs Humans🔪
Hero from Hell😇
Loo Loo Land🤡
Reunion Part 1💖
Intermission📺
Reunion Part 2💘💗
Mythological Creature🦄 (Apple Short)🦄
Super Smashing Visit👼🎮
Camping Surprise🎒⛺
The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 1👼👼👼
Intermission 2🌎
The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 2😠😠😠
Successful Surgery 😷 (Kiki Short)👩‍⚕️
VENGEFUL AMBUSH!😈🔪
Prank War (Ace Short)😜
Intermission 3🍋
Escaping "OLD" Old Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦(Milky short)
The Harvest Moon Festival🌕
Intermission 4🤩
Today is 9/11. 🇺🇸
Escape Part 1🚙⚔️(LEMON)
Escape Part 2🏍
The Warning😱
The Bath🛀🏾 (LEMON)
Operation: Break Addiction🥃
Absent😷🛌🏾 (LEMON)
Intermission 5🙂
Chaotic rescue😡😈🩸Part 1
Chaotic Rescue😈⚔️🩸Part 2
New DC Traliers🎬🎥📽
🎃Halloween🎃
The Confession💗 (NSFW)
Season Finale
Proposing Delay💍
The Birthday🎂 (LEMON)
🤜Round Begin!🤛
Verosika Mayday: Civil War🤼‍♀️
Verosika Mayday: Infinity War🤼‍♀️
Bonding with the Enemy👯‍♀️
The Sexual Gift🎁 (Coco Short)
QUESTION TO READERS
Truth🕊
HAPPY NEW YEAR
A Chaotic Party 💣Part 2
Problem with Love💗 (Kat Short)
The Happy Accident on Valentine's Day (LEMON)
Ambush🪤
Holy War Part 1🪖
Valorant vs Fortnite🔫🗡🪄 (Josh Short)
Holy War 🫂 Part 2
Holy War 🦸🏽‍♀️🦸🏿‍♂️Part 3
Y/N L/N v.s. Cletus
Epilogue
Question to Readers

A Chaotic Party🥳(Part 1)

2.6K 40 39
By Nexaverse

(CRICKET NOISES)

It is quiet. The office was dark. Until...

(THIS IS THE JINGLE)

The lights started to brighten as the logo emerged from the back. 2 demons were sitting on their seats in front of a desk smiling at the camera.

Announcer: Ladies and gentleImps, this is 666 News. Here are your hosts, Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench.

(APPLAUSE)

The lights brightened the room as Katie and Tom were revealed.

Katie Killjoy: Good afternoon, Rings of Hell! I'm Katie Killjoy!

KATIE KILLJOY

The camera then panned to Tom Trench.

Tom Trench: And I'm Tom Trench!

(TOM TRENCH)

Tom Trench: Justice has been on the rise in both the Mortal Realm and in the Seven Rings of Hell! There have been more sightings of the Reaper than ever before.

Katie Killjoy: That's right Tom! He's been seen everywhere in the Human World and here in Hell. Along with the company he works with, the Immediate Murder Professionals.

The camera then showed off Y/N and the IMP, fighting off some thugs. Millie and Moxxie were double-teaming a brute while Blitzo and Y/N held their won against ones with knives. Loona just taped the whole thing.

Tom Trench: After becoming quite the assassins, the company, Immediate Murder Professionals, has their customer service skyrocketed thanks to all the help they have provided exacting vengeance on the Humans who have wronged Sinners here. They have become one of the most powerful companies here in just a few months.

Katie Killjoy: Damn right! Each of them has been interviewed for their own skill set and their own opinions on the business.

----------------

The camera now switches to Y/N and the others talking to the reporter. Breaking the 4th wall.

First up was Moxxie.

Reporter: Tell us Moxxie, how do you feel about the company you work for having quite the name?

Moxxie: (laughs) Well kind sir, I believe that we have made wonderful progress because of the fact that we have worked together to overcome our enemies and get the jobs done. Anyone you want dead, we are the ones to do it.

Imp: Moxxie, shoot something!

Moxxie smirked as he heard someone stealing a purse and without looking back, pulled out his sniper rifle and shot the imp. The people cheered.

Moxxie: (sighs) Yep. That's how you do it!
----------------

Next up was Millie.

Millie: HEY MA! HI DAD! I'M ON TV!! HEY SALLY! Such a shame you aren't a local Avenger like me! HA! You always said I could never be on TV. WELL LOOK THROUGH A FUCKIN MIRROR, YA COCKSUCKER!!

Millie was now flossing live.

Imp Reporter: Mildred May, How do you feel about your job at the I.M.P?

Millie: Well I would say...IT'S THE ONE PLACE WHERE I CAN NEVER HOLD BACK! I am like the greatest warrior. If anything, you can call me "The Goddess of War" cause I am unsto-HEY!

Sally May jumped out of nowhere and attacked Millie.

Millie/Sallie: (grunting)

The fans were now eating popcorn and watching the girls fight. Sallie strangled Millie from behind and Millie lifted her legs up high and threw Sallie over her as she hoisted herself up. Sallie pulled out a dagger 🗡 just like Millie did the same. They both rushed at each other and tried to push the other dagger away from each other. Sallie threw Millie over but Millie used her tail to wrap around Sallie and threw her over her.
----------------

Third was Loona.

Reporter: Ms. Loona, would you please--?

Loona: No comment. Okay fine. I like the job and I appreciate that we're all treated like family. That's all.

Loona began to walk away with the reporters and some Imps following her.

Loona: (mutters) God, I fucking hate paparazzi.
----------------

Finally, Y/N was at the camera.

Reporter: Mr. Reaper, please tell us: Would you still work with the IMP?

Y/N: Yep. Besides, turns out an assassination is in the family blood. So...Yeah...You're looking at a born assassin.

Imp: Sir, why did you help that Imp at Ozzie's anyway?

Y/N stared at them for a while until he knew what to say.

Y/N: Well, I hate bullies. And after seeing my boss treated like that...the humiliation... that pressure that was put on him...and on the Royal, Prince is beyond ridicule. To some of you, it may be funny, but to me,...it was history repeating itself, but in another person's story. I wasn't gonna let that Pennywise Prick have the last laugh. He has made a lot of people feel inferior to themselves. So if you saw me shoot him through the roof, don't think I did it only for one person. I did it...for all the souls who were bullied by him.

The Reporter and Imp paparazzi were shocked at that speech.

Imp: I was bullied by him a long time ago. I'm satisfied.

Imp #2: I'm glad you gave him a helluva ass-whooping, baby!

Imp #3: Yeah...I never really liked him anyway. How his jokes are always sex-related. It's not even funny at all.

Y/N nodded.
----------------

Tom Trench: Yep! That Reaper. Quite the good soul. Am I right?

Katie Killjoy: Not to mention dating the glorious Verosika Mayday, am I right?

Tom Trench: Jeez! Those two. If anything, I really think it's true love.

Katie Killjoy: How can you be so sure, Tom?

Tom Trench: Katie, When it comes to Succubi and Incubi, they can tell the difference between Lust and Love. What we're all be told here, is true love. I have never seen this side of her in my entire life.

Katie Killjoy: Oh please! There's no such thing as true love here in Hell, Tom! Eventually, they'll break up.

Tom Trench: I beg to differ, Katie. they have been dating for...months now. They haven't broken up. Here's my theory I think--Wait a minute. Why are you so eager for them to break up? (gasp) DO YOU---!?

(SPLASH) (SSSSSSSS)

Katie Killjoy, trying to hide her anger, grabbed a cup of coffee and splashed it onto Tom's lap.

Tom Trench: OWW! AHH! WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THAT!!? I JUST BOUGHT THESE PANTS!!

(POW)

Katie then punched Tom away, leaving her in the spotlight.

Katie Killjoy: Anyways, Let's get to the mail we got here.

Kate went under the desk and revealed a stack of mail.

Katie Killjoy: Looks like we got a stack of fan mail for the IMP and Reaper.

Katie took one out and opened it. She read each one.

Katie Killjoy: (clears throat)

"I LOVE YOU MILLIE! XOXO, I WANT YOU."

"MOXXIE YOU'RE SO SENSIBLE"!

"REAPER CAN YOU TAKE ME OUT ON A DATE?"

(BANG)

Katie looked behind and heard a gunshot from outside and someone screaming. She turned back and continued reading.

Katie Killjoy: Oooh! Looks like we have some death threats for Blitzo and Reaper themselves.

"YOU THINK YOU'VE WON!? I WILL RECLAIM MY NAME! YOU TWO HAVE BEEN A PAIN IN MY ASS FOR THE LAST TIME! I WILL HUNT THE BOTH OF YOU DOWN AND---"

Tom Trench: YOU SON OF A---!!

Tom trench jumped and grabbed Katie Killjoy from behind!

Katie Killjoy: GET OFFA ME YOU LITTLE BITCH!!

Tom Trench: YOU GOTTA PAY FOR MY PANTS!

Tom Trench and Katie Killhoy were now fighting each other on live television. Tom was pulling Katie's hair and threw her into a pile of wires. He quickly got back on the seat and looked at the camera.

Tom Trench: Now then, as you can see, these fan mail letters here are still rising by the minute. And-OH MY GOD!

Tom Trench was shocked to see a special type of letter.

Tom Trench: REAPER, BLITZO, IF YOU ARE WATCHING, YOU JUST RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE PRINCESS OF HELL HERSELF!

Tom opened the letter and began to read it.

Tom Trench: (clears throat) Dear Blitzo and Reaper, I just want to say-.

Katie Killjoy: MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Tom Trench: AHH!

Katie jumped out of the wires and grabbed Tom by the throat. He then placed him on the table and punched him. Tom grabbed Katie's cup of coffee and splashed it in her eyes!

Katie Killjoy: AGH! MY EYES!

Tom then kicked Katie in the stomach and Katie grabbed his foot and swung him over the camera. And then...

----------------

Y/N and Coco were watching the news on the couch.

Y/N: I pity Tom.

Coco: Yep. How are you?

Y/N: Hmm?

Coco: Vee told me what happened in your apartment. Everyone's worried for you.

Y/N: Don't worry. He's spending some time with some....prostitutes for Valentino.

Coco: What? (laughs) I hope he regrets it.

Y/N: Yep.

Coco: HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE!! YOU AND BLITZO GOT A LETTER FROM THE PRINCESS!!?

Y/N: Looks like it.

(RINGRING)

Coco grabbed the phone and answered it.

Coco: Yes? Y/N, it's for you.

Y/N took the phone and spoke through.

Y/N: Hello? WHAT!!?

----------------

Blitzo was walking to the apartment Y/N and Verosika were living in. He walked inside and saw Verosika on a chair looking outside.

Blitzo: Hey Vee.

Verosika: Hey Blitzo. What are you doing here?

Blitzo: I heard about what happened here. Is Cletus really gone this time? Are you guys alright?

Verosika: Yeah. We're okay. The fact that Cletus knew where we lived and...Don't worry. We're fine.

Blitzo: You sure?

Verosika: Yep. Still, I'm worried for him.

Blitzo: Hopefully that will be the last time we've seen of him.

Verosika: Yeah. But that's not what I'm worried about.

Blitzo: What is it?

Verosika looked at Blitzo and took a deep breath.

Verosika: Blitzo, please don't get mad, Y/N is already mad. You and Y/N were ordered to visit the Goetia Palace for a royal party.

Blitzo: OK...? But why would I get mad?

Verosika: Cause...you have to apologize to Fizzarolli and...be nice...to him...You also have to be his servants for a while...

Blitzo looked shocked as his eye twitched.

Verosika: (sigh) Three...Two...One...

Blitzo: THAT FUCKING C-(bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep)

----------------

Octavia and Loona were both outside the bedroom door hearing Blitzo and Y/N.

Loona: Are they okay?

Octavia: Not in any way. No.

(LADIES AND GENTLEIMPS, IF YOU LOOK AT THE SCREEN, YOU'LL SEE BLITZO AND Y/N ANGRY IN SPLIT-SCREEN MODE GETTING READY)

Y/N/Blitzo:

Blitzo put on skinny jeans as Y/N combed his hair. To hide their angry faces. They stretched their cheeks and put a hairpin behind them.

Stolas and Stella were working with Keenie and Collin on the invitations and the dinner table.

Collin: Where's Blitzo and Y/N?

Stella: They're...

(BANG)

They saw Blitzo and Y/N storm off into the kitchen to make dinner for Fizzarolli. They grabbed a stool for Blitzo, Y/N furiously opened the fridge and pulled out some ingredients. They slammed it on the table and kinda made a mess. After 2 hours of cooking, they made...Linguine with pasta with a side dish of Pesto

They put the dinner on the inner table and impatiently made a throne for Fizzarolli saying:

FIZZAROLLI #1 CLOWN

They then put in specialized forks and knives next to his plate. They folded a napkin perfectly into a triangle. Pissed off, They both grabbed baskets with rose petals inside and threw them on the floor in rage, creating a pathway for Fizzarolli.

Y/N/Blitzo: (grunting)

They then went up the stairs and glared at the front door, waiting for their nemesis to enter.

Keenie: What's wrong with them?

Stella: Oh well...After what happened at Ozzie's, people were creating a public opinion on them both. Some people believe that they did the right thing by teaching them a lesson. The other half thinks that Reaper was bullying him.

Collin: Ok. There's a thing called discipline. If someone doesn't listen, you gotta be the alpha dog. That's what Y/N did to Fizzarolli. Gave him discipline.

Stolas: Yeah well...anything bad that happens to Fizzarolli makes him more famous. Stupid, if you ask me.

Keenie: So who's coming?

Stella: The employees of I.M.P, Verosika Mayday, Katie Killjoy, Tom Trench, and...Fizzarolli himself.

----------------

Outside, Millie, Moxxie, and Loona were being driven to the Palace by Verosika, who was the one driving. Moxxie and Loona fell asleep in the back while Millie was in the passenger seat. Millie looked at Verosika, who had a worried look on her face.

Millie: Hey...you okay?

Verosika looked at Millie.

Verosika: Yeah...Yeah, I'm fine.

Millie: No you're not, Vee. I make the same look whenever I'm worried for Moxxie. What's wrong?

Verosika: I'm just...I'm worried for Blitzo and Y/N. That jackass clown is crazy if you ask me. I just don't know what will happen to them.

Millie: Don't worry. we both know they can handle themselves. If I know them, they were as powerful as me and Moxxie combined.

Verosika: (giggles) You really love your husband, don't you?

Millie: Yep I do. He's my "Y/N" just like I'm his "Verosika"

Millie/Verosika: (laughing)

Millie: Vee, you are known for a long time, right?

Verosika: Yes.

Millie: Do you know how Y/N was able to fight?

Verosika smirked.

Verosika: Well, ever since he was a kid, his adoptive mother, Stella, was...

Millie: WHAT!!? THE STELLA WAS Y/N'S ADOPTIVE MOTHER!!?

Verosika: Yeah. He didn't tell you?

Millie: No! However, I kinda knew. How he leaves the room whenever Blitzo brings up Stolas, the friendship he has with Octavia, how heartbroken he was when we found out Striker was gonna kill Stolas by Stella's orders, I thought it was a hunch.

Verosika: Anyway, Stella trained him. She trained us as well.

Millie: Shut the front door. Did she teach you too?

Verosika: She taught us a lot of things. She may have been Y/N's mother, but she was also our teacher.

----------------

(FLASHBACK)

Kid Maydays: (grunting)

Y/N was doing some moves with Kat and Josh and the rest of the gang. Verosika used a rope dart, Y/N used his fists, Apple, Milky, Coco, and Kiki, were using spears, and Ace, Kat, and Josh were using swords.

Then, they later took on some opponents and they made good progress.

Another flashback image shows them learning the proper ways of using forks and spoons during a formal dinner. The girls learned how to sip tea with Octavia included, the boys learned how to fold napkins.

Another flashback showed the gang...learning how to use the laundry machine.

----------------

Verosika: We called ourselves The Maydays. We called ourselves because we used those same moves for other things. We stopped fights and even won some, For me, I used a rope dart, and with it, I slashed the dummies and the bastards who came at me. Kat sometimes used nun-chucks.

Millie: And why didn't you guys tell me this?

Verosika: It was our secret. I recognized the moves whenever Y/N was on TV. It was how I knew he was still alive.

Millie: Verosika Mayday, I fall before you. Please teach me the ways of the Martial Arts.

Verosika smirked at Millie, who was giving puppy eyes.

Verosika: Alright then.

Millie: YES!!

Verosika: You know, I think I have an idea. We don't have to do it, but if you want we can.

Millie: What idea?

Verosika: If anything were to be so shocking for us, and if e were both so happy at the same time, what if we had sex with them in the same bedroom, on the same bed? Just the two of us fucking our men.

Millie looked shocked.

Millie: Ooooh. That would be super romantic. However, I don't think Moxie and Y/N will agree to that.

Verosika: How many times did you guys go to the beach?

Millie: All of us together? Several times, actually.

Verosika: Well then, they can just imagine us in our swimsuits.

Millie: Yeah that can work. Let's do it!

Millie and Verosika high-fived each other.

Moxxie: Let's do what?

Blushing uncontrollably, Millie and Verosika both saw Moxxie awake. Loona started to wake up as well.

Millie: OH! UHHH!! Let's go...to the dinner party!

Verosika: Y-Yeah! Oh! Look at that! We're here!

Loona: Holy shit... their home is biig...

Moxxie: Welp here we go...

They got out of the car to see the paparazzi taking pictures of them. They wave as the people took pictures of their uniforms. What they were most interested in was the dresses Millie, Verosika, and Loona were wearing. They were starting to get used to it. They started striking poses and smiled.

Millie:

Loona:

Verosika:

Moxxie: Uhh guys? We gotta...

Millie: Hang on, honey!

The girls continued striking poses.

Moxxie: (sigh) I hope Y/N and Blitzo are having a better time.

----------------

Stella: INSPEC---TION!!!

Stolas, Octavia, Blitzo, Y/N, and the cherubs all stood up straight.

Stella: Via, Y/N, no slouching.

Via and Y/N put their shoulders up.

Stella began to walk from left to right to examine their outfits.

First was Octavia.

Stella: A good princess must always show their elegance, Via. By far you are making very good progress. Keep it up.

Octavia: Yes, Mom.

Stella smiled at Octavia and noticed a smudge on her cheek.

Stella: Have you been eating recently?

Y/N: She shockingly, didn't know what brownies were so she might've had one too many.

Stella sighed and crouched down to stare at Octavia. She then took off the glove from her right hand, licked her thumb, and spread it on Octavia's cheek to get rid of the stain. She then got up and looked at her husband. For some reason, he was making a fake smile.

Stella: Hmm...

Stolas: Look, honey! I still fit into my wedding Tux!

Stolas struggled to stay straight but...

Stella: Stolas, there's a mirror behind you.

Stolas: Aww...It wasn't there before.

Next was Blitzo. Stella stared into his eyes, asking for something to fix.

Blitzo: What's wrong? I'm wearing what you told me to wear.

Y/N: Blitzo, the boots.

Blitzo looked down and noticed that he was wearing his boots.

Blitzo: Ugh...Look I got tired of wearing them.

Y/N: Why couldn't you wear the shoes she gave you?

Blitzo: They were too tight. My foot size is 12 1/2.

Stella moved to Y/N.

Stella: Good posture, however, you're not wearing the tie.

Y/N looked at Blitzo who smirked.

Y/N: Ok, Stella, I couldn't wear the ties. They always choke me.

Stella looked unamused as Y/N groaned in defeat and walked off to put on the tie. Stell looked at the cherubs.

Stella: You guys are gonna need to wear the same thing but in diffrent colors. Keenie, Black and Yellow. Collin, Black and Blue.

The cherubs nodded and followed Y/N.

----------------

After a few minutes, everyone came back better than ever.

Stella: Now this is what a royal family should look like. Via, you look like you are gonna marry someone like Y/N.

Octavia/Y/N: (blushing) MOM!/STELLA!

Stella chuckled.

Stella: Now then, as you all know, we are hosting this party for Fizzarolli. I know some of you hate this man, but this is the only way. I don't want to hear any ifs, ands, or buts. Understand?

Y/N: Yes.

Stella: Good. Y/N, you will be a bartender. Blitzo, you shall be the waiter, Via, your job is to greet everyone and make sure you dance with each of them. I don't know why they want that, but you have to.

Octavia nodded.

Stella: Keenie, Collin, you will oversee if there is any chance of someone trying to assassinate us.

Keenie/Collin: Got it.

Stella: Stolas, to reclaim your name. you will stay close to me on the thrones. Show everyone that you did not spend time with Blitzo.

Stolas: Got it. Let's clear my name.

Stella: Good. Now then, let's go down there and show them who are the Goetias.

Stella and the others walked in a single file and saw everyone down the stairs. Elegant music from the orchestra sang throughout the ballroom. They were quickly interrupted when...

(BANG)

The doors burst open and Fizzarolli extended himself into the room.

FIZZAROLLI

Fizzarolli: (laughs) LADIES AND GENTLEIMPS! THE FUN HAS ARRIVED!!

Moxxie and the others saw Fizzarolli and then saw Blitzo and Y/N by the stairs.

Moxxie/Blitzo: (sighs) This is going to be a long night.

Millie/Y/N: Tell me about it.

Verosika: (sighs) And so it begins...

----------------

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 27 9
So this is definitely a tale where I want to experience something, since we met the Lord of lust, I thought to make one story where the Imps meet the...
10K 247 18
Spiroz Goetia has been called many things in life. To his family and closest friends, he is a miracle between two male demons who love each other tha...
76.9K 2.1K 92
Hey wassup, this is my first attempt at a story about you and Loona in the HelluvaBoss series... Enjoy! Bio: Y/N is 24 y/o black man with a REAL comp...
4.8K 104 13
Kaleb, a 22-year-old human, was just a normal guy living a normal life, that was until he was accidentally summoned into hell by an imp named Blitzø...