Danti One Shots

De groovycatmuffin

Just some fluff (and a pinch of angst) between two emo boys, Antisepticeye, and Darkiplier. Mai multe

Quick Note
·A Present For My Darling·
·From Boy, To Griffin· (Pt. One)
·From Boy, To Griffin· (Pt. Two)
·They Call It Puppy Love·
·Unfrozen For Love·
·Singing a Song of Death·
·Blood trails· (Pt. One)
·Blood Trails· (Pt. Two)
·The Mute One·
·Retirement Day· (Pt. One)
·Carnival Kiss·
·The Unexpected Happens· (Pt. One)
·The Unexpected Happens· (Pt. Two)
·McDonald's Sparks Love·
·Colorless World·
·Christmas Chaos·
·Unknown Antidote·
·Sunshine·
·Blood of a Crime·
·Beasts Beauty· (Pt. One)
·Perfect Community·
·Drunk as all Hell·
·Small Town Business·
·Acceptance·
·Milkshake Blues·
·Visit·
·Nice·
·AHHHhhH???·
·Beast's Beauty· (Pt. Two)
·Sweet Cherry Pie·
·Lazer Tag·
·Taking Time To Talk·
·Nail Painting·
·Will You?·
·In Need Of A Sugary Drink·
·Moody·
·Hope In A Barren Land·
·Left Behind· (Pt. One)
·Suh, Dude·
·Holy Moly·
·Left Behind· (Pt. Two)
•Sims...•
•More Sims!•
•I've Lost All Control•
•They're Slowly Taking Over•
•Left Behind• (Pt. Three)
•Congrats! It's a girl!•
·One Bed·
·Cigarettes and Kissing·
•Finding A Way•
·Courage, Dear Heart·
·Petty·
·Cherished Memories· (Pt. One)
·Better Late Than Never·
·Questions·
·Comic!·
·Express·
·You Make Me Feel·
·You're Too Stubborn·
·Adding to the Comic·
·Sober Mans Thoughts·
·Mysterious· (Pt. One)
·Rainy Day·
·PRIDE·
·ahah, crab nuggets·
·Stranded· (Pt. One)
·The Little Drummer Boy· (Pt. One)
·Blood Trails· (Pt. Three)
·Late Night Antics·
·You're Lovely·
·The Little Drummer Boy· (Pt. Two)
·Brave or Stupid·
Important!!
•In an Artists Eyes• (Pt. One)
•Cozy and Glum•
·Update!!·
·Retirement Day· (Pt. Two)
·We Each Have a Sob Story·
checking in!!
·Stumble·
·When You Feel Out Of Place·
·Not Exactly Ideal·
·The Little Drummer Boy· (pt. three)
heyo!!
man

•Just a Small Surprise•

143 5 9
De groovycatmuffin

credit to bakubabe420 for this idea!!

Dark knew his boyfriend was a celebrity, of course, that much was obvious. A small indie drummer that had grown big through his YouTube channel and various creative ways of using a drum set, including playing the whole Toxicity album by System of a Down on a teensy-tiny drum set meant for toddlers.

Anti was talented, Anti was practically famous, but Dark didn't like mentioning that had a relationship with the guy. It just didn't seem like a good idea, seeing as he was a teacher and he knew his students would scramble at him for any personal info they could get their sweaty little pre-teen hands on. Plus, Dark was a keep-it-to-yourself kind of person, and kept to himself quite a lot... except if he had over three beers and Lady Gaga was playing on the radio, then he'd spill his guts to anyone that would listen.

But anyhow, Dark and Anti weren't public about their relationship, even though they knew they would have to tell everyone sometime (outside of close friends and family at least). (Dark told his mom and she had asked if they were going to give her any grandchildren immediately).

The two had met through a blind date, which went incredibly well. So well that Anti had Dark in his bed a week after they met. Since then, they had stuck together like candy to a toddlers fingers. Like seriously, how do they [toddlers] get that dirty from only eating M&M's.

Long story short, Dark and Anti were quite content without being public. Until one of Dark's students brought up an interesting question one day during class.

□□□

The class was chatting moderately loudly among themselves as Dark took to entering scores into his grade book. That days lesson had went along faster that he had anticipated, so he let the kids have the last ten minutes to themselves before the next period.

He had just finished typing a score in when one of the students and their 'posse' of sorts walked up to his desk.

"Mr. Doom, are we going on any field trips this year?" They asked, while the other students waited expectantly for an answer.

Dark looked up from his laptop and over the brim of his glasses. "Well no, there isn't anything planned, except for the Washington, D.C. trip this coming summer."

"Well yeah, but that's for like, soccer mom families that actually have money and are dedicated to living vicariously through their children." The student complained.

That elicited a small chuckle from Dark. "I'm sorry, there's no field trips other than during the summer planned for this year."

"What if we made a petition?"

"Depends on what it's for."

"To see an Antisepticeye's concert that's coming to town next week."

Dark felt a full-body shock go through him as he heard Anti's stage name, like a shimmery-shiver, if that made any sense. He didn't know why he felt this way, of course his students were going to mention him at times, he was a YouTube sensation and was currently touring across America and some of Canada.

Dark cleared his throat and closed his laptop. "It's not educational, so unless you're going to round up your own money, I doubt the principle or dean of students will provide anything for the trip. Even with a petition, I'm sorry."

The group of kids groaned and murmured. "It was worth a try," one of them told the others.

They languidly stood there for a moment more before going back to join their classmates.

Then Dark had a brilliantly scary idea.

□□□

"I wouldn't have expected you to be the one asking to go public first," Anti supposed as he flipped a pancake over in a sauce pan.

Dark was leaned against their fridge and slurping some delightful dirty bean juice from a mug.

"Well we don't have to tell them we're smooching in our free time, I just thought it'd be nice to have you come in and give them a break from one of my boring science lectures," Dark watched Anti's hands move the well cooked pancake to a separate plate, then start making another one.

Anti thought for a moment. "Don't you have to go over it with like, the school board or some shit?"

Dark shrugged. "Meh, I'm pretty sure we can just say you're coming in to give an inspirational speech about black holes or something and they'll just give you a visitors pass.".

Anti snorted and plated up some bacon he had prepared earlier with the pancakes. "Well I'm totally down," He said while grabbing a couple of forks.

Dark grinned. "Awesome, my kids are going to be ecstatic," He set down his mug and pulled Anti in by the collar of his shirt for a kiss.

"Your kids?" Anti mused after the quick smooch.

Dark shrugged, "Well yeah, I have partial responsibility for them eight hours and five days a week," He leaned in to kiss his partner before he could come up with any witty remarks.

Dark was the one to pull away first this time, but Anti brought him back in, and they stood there for a moment (or more than ten minutes) just reveling in each others presence.

□□□

It was 8:29 am, and the rest of Dark's first period class was filing in. He glanced around, spying to see if everyone was going to their respective places. The last few kids came in right before the bell rang with to-go boxes of the schools breakfast.

He took attendance quickly and sent the report to the office. Palms sweaty and heart practically skipping every other beat, Dark move in front of his desk to address the class. It was fine, he wasn't telling them he was in a releationship with Anti, he was fine.

"So guys," He started. "We're gonna be doing things a bit differently today, and you're all my guinea pigs," the room erupted into a symphony of confused murmurs.

Dark drummed his fingers against the wooden grain of the old desk. "Atoms and their various parts will be a subject for tomorrow, because today-"

Dark was stopped in the middle of his sentence as Anti barged through the door, perfectly cutting in as if they were acting out a low-budget, cheaply written script for an early 2000's 'coming of age' movie.

He was dressed up in a sequin vest and tight pearlescent pants that went together quite well with his pastel pink platform boots and boa scarf.

"Hello! Hi! Hola, bonjour, guten tag, has Mr. Doom been treating you all well?" Anti addressed the teens.

The noise that came after was that comparable to a football coach not getting his way during a game.

They all flocked around the drummer, bombarding him with "can we take a selfie?" and "can you sign my trapper keeper?" type questions. Anti was pretty sure he heard someone ask if they could make a Tik Tok together.

Dark smiled, and it was quite a smug smile at that, because Anti was red in the face, not quite sure what to do with do many youngsters around his feet.

How wondrously funny it was, indeed.

□□□

It was later in the morning now, it was third period, and Anti was re-answering old questions and new questions alike. The students were enthralled, though there were a few that either didn't know who he was and/or hated his guts for some reason or another. Anti didn't find it in himself to care though, it wasn't his job to make anyone like him.

Dark was sat back in his chair watching Anti talk enthusiastically with his students and it made him smile stupidly. Maybe in a few years they'd have a few kids of their own, but for now he was pleased with just the two of them.

Then a kid raised their hand and a question Dark had been dreading all day popped up.

"Are you dating anyone?" They blurted out.

Anti was taken aback, adjusted his boa, and looked back at Dark. Dark just shook his head the tiniest bit, and Anti let out a relieving breath.

"Well, I can understand your curiosity, but sometimes people just want to keep things private. So, I'm going to have to not answer that one." The class chittered sadly until another question came up.

It was going to be a long day.

□□□

It was 11:05 now and Dark's class was A shift, one of the first classes to file into the lunch room. Luckily Dark didn't have lunch duty that week though, so he was able to eat sub sandwiches with Anti in the classroom with no nosy pre-teens picking at their brains.

Anti took a bite out of his BLT, "Well today's been eventful," He spoke with his mouth full, and a chunk of food flew out of his maw.

Dark raised a brow, "You're disgusting, wait until you don't have your mouth stuffed before you start talking." He said to his partner affectionately.

Anti rolled his eyes, "I guess you really wouldn't like it if I kissed you with a full mouth then, would you?" He almost incoherently jabbered around a mouth full of bacon, lettuce, tomato, and many other items of food with names.

Dark took a sip of his Dr. Perky, an off-brand pop he had gotten from the local gas station that morning because he didn't feel like paying the extra 50 cents on name brand soda.

"You wouldn't dare," He said rather authortively.

Anti flipped his boa back around his neck and leaned over practically into Dark's lap, puckering his lips as if he were a Tumblr girl  from the early 2010's.

"Give daddy a smooch," Anti had finally swallowed his food, so at least he was understandable now.

"If you ever call yourself that again, I will vomit in your lap," Dark complained.

"I'd rather you do it in my mouth," Anti said matter-of-factly.

"What?" Dark asked, taken aback.

"What?"

Dark snorted, "you pussy fart, you and your unfathomable ways of humor," Dark smiled.

"Who said I was joking?"

□□□

Dark knew he had found a guy worth loving when they got home later in the afternoon. Anti made his stomach go all bubbly and his legs all jelly, but it was in a good-nervousy way that he couldn't get enough of.

The simple admiration he had felt when they first met on that blind date almost a year ago now had grown into a fondness that could only be described as love.

Dark felt it was a lot, all at once in a way, but even that felt good, and he wouldn't have it any other way with Anti.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

136K 4.5K 155
These are a bunch of Septiplier one shots, (there are also longer stories in here) there's definitely smut, a lot of fluff, there's jokes and some sa...
Minsung Oneshots De ♡

Proză scurtă

8.2K 225 21
Minsung Oneshots: All Fluff Moments ( + a little bit of angst) Enjoy! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
1.9K 5 14
Random one-shots about some of my favorite characters. This will not include smut but maybe in the future I will publish a book containing smut, so e...
2.1K 35 12
One shots Because im to lazy to write a full story Containing: Fluff Maybe smut Sadness Feels DISCONTINUED