Write your Way into my Heart

By Wrenchxoxo

Haikyu!! Timeskip AU! M/n Mitsuru is a newly promoted employee of a famous sports magazine company, he was in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Christmas Special! Hanamaki + Matsukawa
Christmas Special! Meian + Inunaki
Christmas Special! Tobio + Shoyo
Christmas Special! Iwaizumi + Oikawa
Christmas Special! Akaashi +Bokuto
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Discontinued, sorry ;(

Chapter 23

459 35 3
By Wrenchxoxo

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Issei and m/n entered the place only to see the duo in each other's throats -- well it's more of iwaizumi grabbing oikawa by the neck as he pulls him away from the table.

"Let me go-! i'm not going anywhere iwa-chan!"

"Yes you will! stop acting like a child assholekawa!"

While issei was enjoying the scene infront of them, m/n was more or less thrilled. A dead look flashed across his face as he stood there not uttering a word.

It was only a matter of time when issei noticed the state of the boy next to him, he decided to take it upon himself and stop the two from causing such a ruckus.

He cleared his throat like an old timer to which the two stopped bickering and possibly murdering the brunette. The two rigidly turned to their side to see issei and m/n standing there, one was suppressing his laugh whilst the other only looked at them with blankly.

"Sorry about him, m/n."  Iwaizumi straightened himself, muttering an apology to the owner on behalf of his best friend.

The poor setter was catching his breath due to the restricted airflow condition he was in earlier. Iwaizumi nudged him to apologize to m/n. "Ow!- sorry about my behaviour m/n." He mumbled looking down on his feet.

"Why did you want to stay in my place anyway?" M/n asked directly, placing the bag he shopped on the couch in the living room.

"I wanted to have breakfast with you, because i wanna get to know you more and stuff" He reasoned, scratching whatever part of his body he can find.

Iwaizumi sent him an annoyed glare, which he felt small, the boy could only sigh in defeat as he walked past the two who's standing infront of the kitchen entrance.

"You wanna get to know me? fine, help me cook and clean the house, and you'll learn ALOT about me."

M/n offered, not really expecting a yes from the boy, let alone an answer, "I'll take it!" oikawa replied in a heartbeat. Both issei and iwaizumi looked at their friend wide eyed.

M/n flinched in surprise, he turned around to face the three. "Okay then, now, come here and grab the glass bowl from the cupboard" He ordered, pointing at one of the cupboard that was high enough for tooru to reach.

"Issei, iwaizumi, you guys can go home now if you want, i'll send him home after he gets his wish fulfilled." M/n inquired as he pulled out a tray of eggs from the refrigerator.

"We want to help too" Issei mumbled, tooru heard him and sneakily put his tongue out, teasing his friend.

"Tooru stop doing that and help me here." The h/c-nette scolded him, earning a snort from the other two who's spectating.

"If you want to help, then grab the broom and dustpan and sweep the whole living room while we're cooking here"

Issei nodded before running off to somewhere, iwaizumi was about to ask what he can help when he was cut off by m/n.

"You can go and help issei in the living room, mop the floor after he's done."

He was still saddened by the fact that the boy calls him by his last name, but he shook it off and made it his goal to be called by his first name again.

While m/n and oikawa was chopping up the necessary ingredients needed for the breakfast feast, the brunette couldn't help but ask something. "Hey m/n...i have a question"

M/n side eyed him, before humming a reply. "About the things you said last night, was it all true?" He was genuinely curious, the words that came out of his mouth felt real but also it felt like he was just caught up in the moment. It was eating him up, he needs some kind od clarification.

"Do you want the honest answer? or no?" He replied, the setter looked at him as if he had said the most ridiculous question. "Of course i would want the honest answer..!" his reply made m/n let out a chuckle, the boy momentarily stopped from whisking the egg.

"Yes, it's true." He reached for the salt, the brunette was stunned "Despite what i said, it's most likely true, i tend to let everyone know my fucking business when i'm intoxicated."

"So you mean you really think i'm hot? and that you wanna get married with me?" He asked, m/n looked at him like a madman. "What?" "I'm just reiterating what you said last night" Oikawa shrugged.

"Fuck no! i take it back-!" M/n exclaimed, oikawa chuckled as he watch him panic in his side. "Relax, i'm just joking...you didn't say that but you did say something"

M/n ignored the boy and continued making the batter as he wait for oikawa to finish up. "look whatever i said, take it with a grain of salt, okay?" M/n faced oikawa, before telling him to hurry with what he was doing.

Oikawa stopped then and there, he concluded that what the boy had said that night should be left in the past.

while the two were having fun, a knock came through the door. Iwaizumi took the liberty on opening the door.

"Good morning m/n! hey hey hey!"

'This day just keeps getting better and better' M/n sighed heavily as he recognizes that familiar phrase.

"Oh! iwaizumi! my bro! is m/n here?" the boisterous beefy male asked, iwaizumi looked behind him to see if m/n was looking from the kitchen, before giving him an answer.

"yeah, he's at the kitchen" He pointed with his lips to the kitchen.

Bokuto, entered and went straight to the kitchen. Shoyo, sakusa, and atsumu politely bowed in respect to iwaizumi before entering.

"Sorry about bokuto, iwaizumi-san" Shoyo apologized to which the trainer waved it off "tell it to the owner, not me" He said, telling them to go and greet m/n in the kitchen.

"M/n! i brought food!" Bokuto cheered, placing down the plastic bag in the table. "Ah thank you, boks, you shouldn't have" M/n thanked him, stopping what he was previously doing to face bokuto and the other newcomers.

"Ah oikawa-san! you're here as well!" Shoyo interjected, approaching the setter. "Yeah, i spent the night here with m/n and the others" Shoyo only nodded in understanding before patting the man's back before hugging m/n from behind.

"M/n-san! how are you" He asked, burying his head on the boy's back, making m/n giggle from the contact. "I'm fine, thanks for asking shoyo" He replied, shifting his body to face the tangerine.

"Hello m/n-san, glad you're up and well" Atsumu appeared from behind, holding a piece of plastic bag with sakusa who has his usual scowl.

"Im surprised sakusa tagged along with you guys haha" M/n joked, earning a laugh from the others who heard him, except for sakusa. He only looked away, his ears tinted with color pink.

"Suprisingly, omi omi's the one who suggested to visit you today" Atsumu commented, earning a glare and a kick from sakusa who was beside him.

"Ow! omi that hurts!" atsumu complained, looking at sakusa who had a satisfied look on his face despite his mask.

"Learn to shut your mouth from time to time, miya." He replied, before ignoring the profanities coming from atsumu.

"Have you guys eaten? i'm currently making lunch, so would you guys wanna join?" He offered, the trio visibly perked up, like loyal pets hearing their owner saying it's time for treats.

"Yes! we would like that!" Atsumu, shoyo and bokuto shouted in unison, making m/n flinch.

"How bout you, omi- i mean sakusa?" He asked, shooting a kind smile to the boy, he pulled down his mask. "Yeah and...you can call me what ever you want...." He felt shy, putting his mask up once again.

"Oh...thanks kiyo!" He smiled brightly with the new nickname he gave for the spiker.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

"That was the best lunch i ever had in a while!" Bokuto cheered, chugging the glass of water and let out a sound of satisfaction. "Thanks for the amazing food again" Sakusa thanked, he was clearly full as he laid back on his seat.

"Say m/n-san..."

"Hm?"

"What are your plans for the rest of the day?"

M/n raised a brow, as he fixes his posture. Oikawa, iwaizumi and issei looked at him expectantly. No, it's not like they were hoping to snatch the opportunity to have some alone time with him, definitely not that haha...

"I don't know, what about you?" He shifted the question to bokuto, who was now thinking. "Hmm i don't know yet, why?"

"Mind if i tag along with yo-"

"you can come with me and iwa-chan!- i mean...if you want to of course..." Sputtered by oikawa who was itching to intervene for a while now.

"Eh..to where?" He asked, oikawa glanced at where iwaizumi was, in the hopes to get the boy's attention and help him reason out.

"Or you can come with me, i'm meeting makki after this, we coul hang in my home" Issei offered nonchalantly, gaining glares and knowingly stares from the others seated at the table but he couldn't care less, what are they gonna do? punch him infront of m/n? They don't have the balls to do so.

"Hm maybe i'll come, kinda missed that pink marshmallow" M/n replied, thinking how white and pink the guy was. Earning a snort from the other former seijoh members.

"P-pink marshmallow....pffft"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 170 27
Shirabu x fem!reader Chatfic Your senpai, neighbor, and best friend - Bokuto Kotaro, added you into a volleyball gc one day. You're his sweet bestie...
21.8K 910 31
"I have everything but at the same time, I have nothing." Matsukawa Issei and his three friends have everything from the moment they were born. Mone...
138K 4.2K 16
UNDER EDITING (If early chapters seem better written than master chapters, that's why. I will put a notice on the chapter when it has been edited :))...
113K 2.7K 26
Kozume Y/N moves to miyagi to attend Aoba Johsai where she meets Oikawa Tooru who doesn't know she is girlfriend of Ushijima Wakatoshi. When he ends...