π’π°πžπžπ­ 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

By eroticroses

❝Read me your favorite pieces of poetry while I please you❞ I feel his hardness grow underneath me and watch... More

introduction
chapt 1 β€’ Like Mother Like Daughter
chapt 2 β€’ Behave
chapt 3 β€’ A New Interest
chapt 4 β€’ Forbidden
chapt 5 β€’ Sweet Like Honey
chapt 6 β€’ Definitions
chapt 7 β€’ Madelyn & More Deals
chapt 8 β€’ Deprived
chapt 9 β€’ Results
chapt 10 β€’ When He's Ready
chapt 11 β€’ Tempting Sleepover's
chapt 12 β€’ The Lesson's Begin
chapt 14 β€’ Oh So Close
chapt 15 β€’ Soaked
chapt 16 β€’ Distant
chapt 17 β€’ Butterflies & Sketches
chapt 18 β€’ Patience
chapt 19 β€’ Shameful Nights
chapt 20 β€’ Focus
chapt 21 β€’ A Much Better Lesson
chapt 22 β€’ Trapped
chapt 23 β€’ Parties
chapt 24 β€’ Like This?
chapt 25 β€’ Welcome Home
chapt 26 β€’ Our Guest
chapt 27 β€’ Birthday Present
chapt 28 β€’ The Moment
chapt 29 β€’ Her
chapt 30 β€’ Pottery
chapt 31 β€’ Perfect
chapt 32 β€’ News
chapt 33 β€’ Out of Mind
chapt 34 β€’ Someone New
chapt 35 β€’ Eyes
chapt 36 β€’ Distractions
chapt 37 β€’ Something's Off
chapt 38 β€’ Bad Boys Aren't My Type
chapt 39 β€’ Wedding Bells & Regrets
chapt 40 β€’ Pushing Away
chapt 41 β€’ More Than That
chapt 42 β€’ Delusional
chapt 43 β€’ Rejection
chapt 44 β€’ Read To Me
chapt 45 β€’ Raising Suspicion
chapt 46 β€’ Jealousy Goes Both Ways
chapt 47 β€’ Beautiful
chapt 48 β€’ Acceptance
chapt 49 β€’ Her Final Letter & The Truth
chapt 50 β€’ All My Life
chapt 51 β€’ Time
chapt 52 β€’ Selfish Doubts
chapt 53 β€’ Gone For Good
chapt 54 β€’ I Miss Her
chapt 55 β€’ Accepting Her
chapt 56 β€’ Closure From Her
chapt 57 β€’ A Date
chapt 58 β€’ Perfect For Me
chapt 59 β€’ All I've Ever Wanted
chapt 60 β€’ Forever
Epilogue
New Book ~ Beautiful Addiction !

chapt 13 β€’ Let Me Help

367K 10.5K 17.7K
By eroticroses

I was dreading her arrival.

I was waiting outside when the black limo made its stop in front of the academy. The driver coming around the right to open the door, Grandma's long dress stood out first before she stepped out of the vehicle entirely.

Grandma as always carried her bible and her gray hair was pinned up behind her head. Her expression of the academy changed when she saw me standing on the steps, her first objective was to judge my short plaid skirt and black cropped shirt.

"Haven't you seen the clothes I've sent you? You're practically naked right now" Is the first thing she says when she approaches me, Grandma eyeing my entire body carefully.

"They must've gotten lost in the mail or hopefully somewhere in the ocean" Her face holds a scowl, we enter the main building, Grandma complimenting the bible scriptures on the walls.

"Annalise is a good friend of mine, I just don't understand your disrespect for adults Honey. I truly believe it was you acting out for attention, so I've set up a meeting for you to apologize" Grandma stops walking, I scoff at her words.

Acting out for attention.

"Disrespect? If anything, she should be sending me an apology. I understand she's in a higher power but that doesn't give her the right to bash mother with every chance she gets."

Grandma would never take my side on this, even if Annalise had magically stabbed me with a knife. Grandma would only allow the blame to fall on me, her reaction only proves my point.

"When are you going to realize she doesn't concern you anymore?" I feel myself grow angry at the woman standing in front of me, brushing off her daughter and granddaughter as some curse that was set upon her.

"She's my mother, she will always concern me. I understand why she was the she was because she had to put up with a shitty mother" Grandma's mouth falls open, her face begins to grow red with anger.

"You will not speak to me like that Honey! You need to grow up, what happened to her had nothing to do with me. She decided to ruin her life and now she's ruining yours" I couldn't even look at her, how could she be so inconsiderate?

"Everything I've ever done was to give her a good life, she never once thanked me even when I forgave her for bearing a child before marriage"

"I'll be visiting monthly now, to make sure you aren't fooling around" I don't say anything back, I let her inspect the art on the wall further. Not wanting to speak to her more than I half to.

"Lucky me" I cross my arms and follow her.

For the rest of the time, Grandma only spoke about how she adored the studies at the Academy, and I was right behind her. Begging and begging this visit would end soon.

After my wishes came true, Grandma entered the limo and drove off. I felt free yet again, the only downside was that she'd be back in a month.

I went back into my room, opening my closet and pushing past the outfits until I reached a large box, moving all the ugly dresses Grandma sent. I found my collection of books filled with everything that could make even the devil blush.

I look at the time and notice I only have a couple of minutes before he arrives. I take a chance and shower, wanting to forget about Grandma's useless visit.

In the middle of turning off the water, a knock came on my door. I picked up my phone and looked at the time, I was there longer than I thought.

I grabbed the white towel and dried my body, quickly moisturizing my skin, hurrying to the door.

Leaving my hair wet, I went to open the door. Standing tall at the door frame was Alessio Rivers, a bag over his shoulder and my laptop safely in his grasp.

He finally met my eyes and realized that I was in a pink towel, he cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were busy"—

"Come in, just give me a few seconds to change" I let him in, allowing him to sit on my bed.

I quickly grabbed my soft gray pajama shorts with pink hearts decorating them and a matching gray camisole. I shut the bathroom door, dropping the towel to the floor and changing.

When I exited the bathroom, I put the towel in the hamper beside the door. I found him looking over to the stack of books I've chosen for him to read.

"I realized that reading is more of your thing, so I found some really good books I've already read for you to read. Why watch porn when you can just read it?" I go over and pick two steamy ones out and hand them to him.

These books would probably kill him, every time I've read them they've made my entire body hot.

He turned the book to read the description in the back, when his eyes slightly widened, I knew I picked out the perfect books.

"Here, I read one and you read the other. Alright?" I took one of the books from his hand, leaving him with my favorite one.

"I think you'd like this one more" I went to sit on the chair near my desk, opening my book.

I would often peek up at him to see him turn a page, Alessio's eyes never left the pages once. A cherry-like blush crept its way to his face, his lips opened a little bit before he closed it, finally noticing that his mouth was open.

I let him continue to read for another thirty minutes, but I hadn't read a single word since I opened the book. I was too busy watching his innocent eyes read such dirty words.

I shut my book, moving in front of him. I used my index finger to lift his chin and admire his freckled, flushed face.

"It's a little hot in here, let me help" I unbuttoned the first three buttons of his shirt, showing the silver chain around his neck "Better?"

He sat up a little bit more with a nod, fixing his posture and that's when I slowly glanced down at the hard-on in his slacks, he had to be uncomfortable from the restriction of pants.

"My favorite part of the book is.."I run my hand up to his thigh barely touching the side of his groin.

"When she slowly undresses herself and doesn't let him touch only watch as she touches herself and moans his name" I play with the collar of his shirt before going back to place my hand on his thigh.

"Or when she doesn't touch him until he begs her too" His hands fall to his sides.

"Is that what you want? Do you want me to touch you, Alessio? I need you to use your words or I won't know what you want" He gulps, biting his lower lip as my hand only slowly creeps its way close to his covered dick before moving away back to his thigh.

"Honey.. please.. Can you touch me?" I almost moan just by the desperation in his voice, I begin to unbuckle his belt running my hand over his bulge before taking him out of his slacks.

I sucked in a harsh breath, he was big. So fucking big and perfect. "I-Is this alright?" I switched my eyes to him, almost like he wanted to hide himself away because I had been staring for far too long. 

The sight of his pre-cum waiting at the tip of his dick makes me bite my lip, Holy shit.

"It's perfect, so damn perfect" Alessio relaxed a little bit but that didn't stop him from blushing harder.

"I wonder, would you like it if I ran my tongue along here?" I use my index finger to run up the base of his dick, Alessio letting his mouth fall open with a nod.

"Or if I were to take you all the way down my throat?" I squeeze the head of his dick, making him release a moan that could make anyone wet or pass out.

He followed my gaze when I got down on my knees, the strap of my flimsy shirt sliding down my shoulder, causing him to take a peek at my boobs. I pushed out my breast, even more, causing his entire face to go red.

"Do you fantasize about them? How soft they would feel in your hand, massaging them? Or having them wrapped around your dick while I look at you with such innocent eyes until you cum?" stroking him with an occasional twist of my hand.

"Or how good they'd look in your mouth?" I wanted... no, I needed to touch myself but this was about him.

"Oh my.." I watched his chest heave up and down, my nipples pushed against the fabric of my thin shirt.

"I bet you would love to feel my lips around you, sucking and letting my tongue tease over your tip. The feeling of wanting to cum over my tits or deep down my throat, I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you, love?" He quickly nods his head and I don't think he's realized he's admitted to it.

This is way too fucking hot.

"You're so hard Alessio, you're doing so good for me right now" his hips bucked up, his muscles bulged in his shirt allowing me to make a mental note that he liked to be praised.

"Honey... I'm— I-I.. oh please keep going" His words became a complete mess as he grew closer, he throbbed in my hand. I wasn't planning on stopping.

"Cum for me Alessio, let me make you feel good" I sped up the pace of my hand, making sure to run my thumb over the tip before using his pre-cum as lubricant to squeeze the base of him.

Alessio went to bite down on his lip but I tapped his thigh making him stop his actions. "I want to hear you, cum in my hand" he never looked away, even when I thought he would, he didn't.

With each twist of my hand, I knew only one thing would set him off completely.

Almost as if he knew something was coming, my eyes shined with a devious glint.

I placed a short kiss to the tip of him setting him off, making him bundle my sheet with a grip that made his veins pop. I placed another one on the base of his dick, the second kiss making him lean his head back on his shoulders and his thighs tense on either side of me.

I was pressing my thighs together almost painfully to where my knees dug into the wooden floor watching him unravel in my hand.

The pain was worth the sight.

His brown hair was now slightly wet due to sweat, sticking to his forehead and glasses slipping from their original position. The few buttons open from his shirt further showed a few sweat droplets running down the shirt I so desperately wanted to remove and see the rest of him.

When he calmed down, he said nothing. I got up from the floor and wiped my hand on a small hand towel and disposed of it in the hamper before going over to him and leaning towards his ear.

"Maybe next time, I'll let you fuck my mouth" I pressed my lips on a spot a little below his ear, feeling his hands clutch the sheets again.

"I-I can't handle it when you say things like that" he admitted as I fixed his shirt for him.

"Why do you think I say them?" Our faces were close, one more inch, and our lips would have touched, he stared deeply at my lips, making me smile.

"Because I know how hard it makes you" I let him fix himself and his belt. I pick up the books that had fallen to the floor.

"Take them with you" I give him both books. "I can't help but notice that you've taken a liking to read dirty literature" He places the books in his bag.

I go to open the door for him before stopping and peering up at him.

"Think of me when you try and pray your sins away tonight" I step up to his height a little bit and press a small kiss to his cheek.

This book isn't even completed and yet at half a million reads!

And we're off! More scenes like this to come!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter loves 🤍.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...