The Alpha's Dungeon

By authormiakerr

"Would you rather have me call you a slut or a princess?" - Xalorad "A whore in his dungeon and a saint pup... More

The Alpha's Dungeon
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Epilogue

Chapter 54

18.5K 798 34
By authormiakerr

I didn't have much time in my hands to explain everything throughly to my Mom so I told her a few details, giving her something to ease her mind.

"You killed Barry?" She cocked her brow in disbelief while clutching onto the cup of coffee with her life.

I nodded, "Yes and I don't regret a bit of it. Mom, he had it coming. He was a horrible man and he deserved what he got. The good thing is, you don't have to worry about him anymore. Those painful days are over and you're free, Mom, to do anything as you wish." I climbed onto the seat beside her and came closer before dropping my head on her shoulder. "I'm sorry it had to take so long." A whimper spilled from my lips as I thought about all those times I could've killed Mr. Barry.

I could've ended his abuse months, maybe years ago if I stepped up and killed him earlier. The worst thing that could've happened to me then that I would be sentenced for a few years and that's all.

Mom shook her head, "No," She sniffed, "It's not your fault. I should've been the one doing this, I should've protected you from him." Her fingers ran through my hair before she held my face while I shut my eyes tight.

"It doesn't matters. He's gone, forever." I assured her.

We had a little time together and I told her almost everything about what happened with me in the past couple of days. To say the least, Mom was shocked. She caught on the idea I was the Alpha's mate and that he had marked me but I left out the details that Artemis also marked me.

"I confirmed from Mr. Jarvis that your friend is at her house." Xalorad said, stepping inside.

"Hannah?" Mom looked at me. "Oh, she was torn at the funeral. She didn't even know that you died until after the first round of the tournament ended."

I was surprised about Hannah bawling her eyes out after finding me dead. She was my best friend and we had a bond that no one else did. I wanted to ensure no harmed had reached her while I was gone. Artemis was a vile creature and that was the last person I ever wanted to see by my friend's side.

"Was she fine?" I asked, talking about the tournament. Knowing Hannah, if she completed the round and came out alive then she was probably shitting herself right now and with the news of me being shot by a police officer.

Mom nodded, "I suppose so. She came with another girl to the funeral and she helped Hannah through it. When she left, she was no longer crying and rather seemed relaxed. I believe she got to know you were probably returning."

My uncertainty and doubts swelled my mind and my throat once again, "Tall, pretty and mysterious with skin as young as a baby's?" I asked while jumping a little forward to make a run for Hannah if we were talking about the same girl, the same bitch.

"Yeah," Mom laughed, "She looked really pretty, no offense." She quickly said before raising her hand to me and giving me a smile.

Xalorad and I shared a glare before I firmly stood up on the ground and began pacing towards the door. Before leaving, I grabbed a raincoat and explained myself to my worried mother. "I'm going to be back in a bit but if that 'pretty' girl shows up here, don't let her in at all!" My panic furthered, I felt my head spinning and my visions turning into reality.

Harm had reached Hannah and that was Artemis herself. Why would she go after my friend? What was her obsession with us and saint people? She wasn't in our high school nor our town so there was no reason for this grudge.

"I knew it! I knew that pretty bitch was going to after Hannah. I swear to God, if she does anything, I will rip each of her hair out and leave her bald for the rest of her life!" I shouted, spilling out my guts while Xalorad listened to me at the driveway of my Mom's house.

He held the passenger door open for me and planted his strong hand onto my lower back. His touch tensed me in a different, good kind of way. "She won't do anything to your friend without a reasoning." He said.

I snorted, "Yeah, I am the reasoning." I slid inside the car while temper caressed my fogged brain.

When Xalorad began driving, I dialed Hannah's number and called her but she didn't pick up the call and that made me more pissed than ever. My teeth gritted against each other and anger bubbled inside me while I waited for Hannah's house to come in my view.

A dozen questions popped in my mind. Where did Hannah meet Artemis? What did they do? What did Artemis tell her? How many days have it been since they met up?

When Xalorad hit the brakes, I jumped out and ran inside the house since she was in there. Upon entering, I didn't see the cocky Mr. Jarvis or anyone else. I sped into Hannah's room and busted the door open to find the horror's lips sealed against my best friend's.

It suddenly felt like I was back in hell, being tormented.

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 13.3K 40
'๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–.' |18+| โLook at you so open and sexy bent over...
339K 7.8K 74
WARNING: โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ High and descriptive sexual content, strong language, and substance use. Recommended for 18+ readers. Read at your discretion. "I...
401K 16.9K 60
She heard a low growl rumble in his throat and turned her head, shooting him a teasing smile before quickly testing the water again with her toe. It...
216K 10K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...