Always there for u(kaira)

By anejamansi194

story of naira and kartik who will love her a lot.She is arrogant nd rude to the outside world, but to her ba... More

Introduction
Part 1(Meet)
Part 2(Feelings)
Part 3(Naira's soft side)
Part 4(His saviour)
Part 5(Care)
Part 6(Closeness)
Part 7(Togetherness)
Part 8(Surprise)
Part 9(Daydreaming)
Part 10(Sparks of love)
Part 11(Pampering)
Part 12(Realization)
Part 13(Kartik's past)
Part 14(Will u be mine forever)
Part 15(New beginning)
Part 16(Decision time)
Part 17(Quality time)
Part 18(Romantic morning)
Part 19(Hectic schedule)
Part 20(Will u marry me?)
Part 21(Sweet gestures)
Part 22(Just a day left)
Part 23(Calm before the storm)
Part 24(U r my baby)
Pls give ur valuable suggestions
Part 25(Pampering her)
Part 26(I'll take care of u baby)
Part 27(Urs forever)
Part 28(I'll take away ur fears)
Part 29(Tired)
Part 30
PROMO
Part 31(Mark me yours)
Part 32(Making out)
Part 33(Loving u)
Part 34(My lifeline)
Part 35(Jealously nd hurt)
Part 36(Toxic Silence)
Instagram stories??
Part 37(Long night of pain)
Part 38(Reconciliation)
Part 39(Kartik drunk)
Name???
Part 40(Jab rohan met shanaya)
Part 41(Kartik missing)
Part 42(Naira rescues kartik)
Part 44(Moving on)
Announcement
Part 45(Naira's Pain)
Part 46(Love making)
Part 47(My baby)
Part 48(Baby day)
Part 49(Tattoo)
Part 50(Kartik's misunderstanding)
Part 51(Apology)
Part 52(After 5 years)
Part 53(Soon to be parents)
Part 54(Twins)
Part 55(Rohanaya wedding)
Part 56(Pregnancy cravings)
Part 57(Baby shower)
Part 58(Welcoming twins)
PART 59(Naming ceremony)
Help plzz
Part 60(EPILOGUE)

Part 43(I'll protect u forever)

2.4K 159 18
By anejamansi194

Hey guys,
              Hope u r liking the storyline nd the twist...Now kartik  will get justice nd his culprit will get her punishment...After this, I hv decided to end the honeymoon track with some romantic moments nd then a leap nd rohan shanaya's wedding, Kaira romance Offcourse nd then them finally getting pregnant...then a cute EPILOGUE nd then I'll wrap up this story by the end of this month...hope u'll support my decision...keep loving the story...

So, let's continue with this chapter for now...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira slapping nisha nd she fell on the floor, hurting her knees nd arms...
Naira looked at her with bloodshot eyes...she took the blanket from the cupboard nd covered kartik with it, kissing his forehead for once...Looking at his condition, her blood boiled nd she ordered the police that she'll handle her on her own...the police got scared nd went along with the manager...Now only naira, kartik nd nisha were there in the room...
Naira called her guards too...

NAIRA:(beating her with belt) how dare u..how dare u to touch my kartik...himmat kese hui tumhari...phle kartik ko torture kiya...phir mere mom dad ka murder, mere bhai ko apna sex slave bna ke rkha, usse forcefully shaadi ki aur ab phirse mere kartik pe haath daal rhi thi tum...
Boht shaunk h naa tumhe dusre ko physically aur mentally abuse krne ka...ab dekho mei tumhare sath kya krti hu...(glaring at her with red eyes)

Nisha got scared seeing her anger
...naira called her guards inside nd told them to beat her with belts nd sticks...they started beating her nd naira taking a deep breath went towards kartik, who was crying badly...she wrapped a bedsheet around him nd picked him in her arms, hugging him...he wrapped his arms around her neck nd legs around her waist, snuggling into her...she rubbed his back nd caressed his hair to calm him, cooing him in her arms...

Nisha was beaten mercilessly nd she was crying badly asking for forgiveness...naira told the guards to stop...Nisha held her feet nd asked for forgiveness...naira jerked her nd saw her bleeding badly...she called her secret doctor...(she had kept a doctor too along with the guards)...he came nd treated her, giving her sedatives...naira didn't wanted her to die too soon...she wanted to punish her nd give her a very painful death...she felt kartik calming nd saw that he slept on her shoulder...she told the doctor to check him for once...(it was a male doctor)...

DOCTOR:(after checking him nd dressing his wounds) don't worry mam...he's okk...I don't think ki inke sath esa kuch hua h ab tk...u came at the right time...bss emotionally nd mentally he might be weak...he needs u the most right now...only u can heal him...
Medicines bhi tb hi kaam krti jb patient ke pas hope ho...external injuries pe mene dressing kr di h...baaki he should not take stress...keep him happy...panic attacks aa skte h...May be bed wet bhi krde due to fear...in a few days, he'll be normal..take care....

Naira thanked him nd he went...
Naira saw nisha lying on the floor so she asked her guards to pick her nd take her with them...one of the guards carried her...naira saw that she was wearing a revealing dress, so she covered her with a blanket...Although she had done very bad with her dear ones, but out of humanity she didn't wanted anyone to see her like this
...The guards took her in a car to her farmhouse...they locked her in a dark room, with no windows or outlets to escape...

Meanwhile on the other side, rohan was crying heavily hugging shanaya...she too was worried for kartik nd naira both...she saw naira coming with kartik in her arms...naira without saying anything went in her room nd made kartik sleep properly on bed...she made him wear clothes nd covered him with blanket...
Shanaya and rohan too came inside...As rohan couldn't walk, Shanaya brought him by holding him from his waist...he walked towards naira nd sat down on the floor holding her feet...naira was sitting on the bed, with her feet hanging down...

(Imagine rohan instead of kartik holding her feet)

She saw rohan crying nd saying sorry, holding her feet...her eyes welled up nd she held his hands...
She held him nd made him sit in front of her on the bed...he hugged her tightly nd cried loudly taking his pain out...naira knew this was mandatory, or else he would hv gone into depression...

NAIRA:(hugging him close to her chest) shh...shh...bss..bss rohan...
Chup bachaa...dii h naa apne chotu ke pas..ab koi harm nhi krega tujhe...bss bacha...nhi rona ab bss...shh...

He calmed down after sometime nd naira made him sleep with his head in her lap...he slept being tired of crying in her didu's lap...
Naira made him sleep beside kartik nd kissed both of their foreheads...she sat on the floor in front of the bed nd cried her heart out...she was broken from inside...she calmed down after sometime....

She looked around nd didn't found shanaya...she knew she too might be broken seeing rohan's condition...it was only her, who knew how much shanaya loved rohan from the beginning...

She went out nd saw her sitting in a corner, weeping nd sobbing hugging her knees...Naira always considered her as her own little sister...she wiped her tears nd went towards her...she sat on her knees nd hugged her, caressing her hair...Shanaya recognizing her touch hugged her back nd cried badly...

SHANAYA:(crying heavily) dii...r.ro.ha.n...vo...z.in.da...h...v.o..n.hi..g.ya..h.um.ei...c.hod.ke...I.. do.n't...w.a.nt...to..lo.s.e..h.im..d.i.i..

Naira held her nd made her sit on the couch in the living room...she told her everything that how she found kartik nd also about nisha being in the dark room...shanaya was proud of her...she knew she was the most affected by all this as all her dear ones...kartik, rohan nd her mom dad...were involved...
Still she didn't let herself fall weak...

SHANAYA:(wiping naira's tears) I m so proud of u dii...khud itne pain mei hone ke baad bhi, aapne khud ko sambhala...bss ab sb thik ho jayega...hum dono milke bhai aur rohan dono ka khayal rkhenge...aap stress mtt lo...kuch time mei they'll be normal...bss abhi humei kuch extra care krni hogi unki...unhe samjhana hoga ki they hv to move on from all this...

She nodded nd hugged her...they then prepared meal for them nd went to freshen up...Naira came out nd saw kartik waking up...she immediately went towards him nd took him in her lap, so that he may not get restless...he looked towards her nd snuggled into her chest, hugging her tightly...

KARTIK:..........

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...do vote nd comment...I know it's not up to the mark, but I was not well as I got vaccinated today...hope u'll understand...I'll try better next time...keep supporting guys...

PRECAP: Kartik's breakdown, naira taking care of him, rohan feels something different for shanaya...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.3K 15
kartik and naira , both are happily married. one day naira and manish get into an accident. naira lost her memories. how will kartik and the family w...
13.9K 1.2K 15
Naira Singhania..born as Singhania but abandoned at birth by her father she grew up with her grandparents the Maheshwaris at Mussorie was a simple gi...
50.9K 3.1K 22
The story is about an arrogant film star KARTIK GOENKA who falls for his crazy fan NAIRA...How? Peep in to know😉 Cover by: @Suk-24
62.8K 3.7K 33
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...