a b a n d o n e d - Slashers...

By marshmalomark

A lonely girl befriends a bunch of killers. But what happens when they want more? ⚠️TW⚠️: there will definit... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
2k reads special! (NOT A CHAPTER)
11
12
13
14
WHAT DO I DO?!?
15
A/N
BOOM IVE BECOME MORE RESPONSIBLE
16
This is quite cringe.... NEW BOOK

IMPORTANT A/N

3.3K 58 12
By marshmalomark

Hello my lovely readers! I've been getting a couple of comments about why Y/N stutters so much and that it's annoying so I'm here to clear up why they do. Their stutter came from when they were younger and their mother had hit them in the throat (the abuse flashback from chapter 3) in an effort to get them to never be able to talk again, causing sever damage to their vocal cords. Their stutter is their biggest insecurity making it hard for them to talk but also because it hurts them to talk so they don't like doing it much. This also explains why they didn't have a stutter in the Freddy's Date chapter because they don't stutter in their head of course so they didn't have a stutter in the dream world. Hope this helps!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 635 27
By Bloodshed or by Death we shall never part. One Day I met a group of boys, the next we became brothers. The day after? They were gone. [May contain...
5.2K 155 14
What if being a model was to tiring for Y/n? Well he finds a job with laughter, slaughter and love waiting for him. A bunch of crazy killers trying t...
570K 13.1K 27
Have you ever wondered what it's like to have many of the classic killers all fall for you? Witness as each of them falls for you one by one! Who wil...
81.5K 2.5K 20
Rosalina (Rosa) Hargraves was a 24 year old nurse. What happens when she starts working at a new asylum full of famous Slashers? And what happens whe...