15

Y/N stirred gently in their sleep as they felt a large hand rubbing their shoulder. They peeled their eyes open and looked up to see the owner of the hand was Bubba. Y/n felt their lips tug into a sleepy smile as they rested their hand over top of Bubba's. Bubba let out a squeak and his eyes crinkled in happiness as he saw that they were awake. He carefully pushed his hands under their tired form and lifted them up bridal style. Y/N was quick to wrap their hands around the large man's neck and shove their face into his burly chest. They could feel Bubba jogging somewhere because her torso was bouncing up and down along with his steps.

When Bubba had arrived where he wanted to be he let Y/N out of his grasp letting them step onto the cold kitchen tile in their bare feet. Y/N felt a slight shiver run up their spine causing them to jitter a small bit and turn their attention to Thomas, who was currently cooking the leftover meat from the boy that Y/N had slaughtered a couple nights before. Y/N heard the beeping of a timer go off and they watched as Thomas took large steps over to one of the many ovens in the room and pulled out a golden-crusted loaf of bread. Y/N could feel a dribble of drool slide down their chin before they quickly used the wrist of their sleeve to wipe it up. They felt like one of those cartoon characters that would just start floating towards the food when they smelled its heavenly scent.

Thomas dusted his hands off and onto his apron that he was currently wearing before turning towards Y/N. His large chest bounced up and down in a silent laugh as he looked at their current state and shook his head gently. He slowly walked over to them and picked them up, placing them carefully onto his hip with one hand under their th igh. Y/N shook their head to bring themselves back into the current world and looked up to Thomas as he smiled down at them. He picked up a small notepad and pen and wrote sloppily on the pad and handed it over to Y/N.

'Go get yourself ready for our date today. Bubba picked out an outfit that he had found in one of the rooms when he and I went around and explored the campus.'

Y/N nodded and Thomas let go of them, watching as they happily skipped out of the kitchen to go find the outfit Bubba had laid out for them. In their room, they were met with the most beautiful (outfit of your choice) laying neatly across their bed. Y/N gasped and admired the outfit before they quickly began pulling it on. When they were all ready, they looked at themselves in the old, full-body mirror in the corner of their room. They tilted their head from side to side and spun in different directions to see how it fit them. They smiled at their reflection but it soon fell when they looked to their face.

Their mouth.

In Y/N's opinion, it was their biggest flaw. Sure they had smaller things that they were insecure about, but those insecurities were only able to be seen by themselves. A couple of days ago, the guys had asked them if they would keep their mask off around them which seemed a little hypocritical at first but that was until all of the masked killers showed Y/N their flaws too. Of course, Michael had nothing to be insecure about except for the scar on his eye but Thomas and Bubba were both missing chunks of the skin around their face and Jason had his deformity but Y/N had always loved him even more because of it.

Before they knew it, they felt a pair of large, beefy arms wrap themselves around their slightly chubby waist from behind. A large mop of dark brown hair was shoved into their face when the owner of the surprise attack laid their head on Y/N's shoulder. The person turned them around and squatted slightly to look at Y/N's face, only for Y/N to be met with a pair of gorgeous brown eyes. Bubba had been the one to offer them the small, comforting gesture just seconds ago. He moved his chubby hands up towards their face and held each of their cheeks in each of his rough palms. Bubba looked at them and rubbed his thumb slowly against their smooth skin. He let out a couple of pained grunts and sniffles as he connected their foreheads together.

Making sure Y/N was ok, Bubba gave them a quick peck on their forehead before picking them up and setting them on his hip and jogging clumsily out the door of their room. Thomas was standing at the backdoor of the building with a large picnic basket hanging from his forearm and a large dusty blanket tucked under his other arm. Bubba ran towards him and grabbed the door handle with his free hand letting Thomas out first and then himself and Y/N.

Y/N felt themself moving up and down with Bubba's steps as they walked through the forest. Y/N looked towards the ground and watched the small rays of sunshine make their way through the leaves and create little shapes on the dirt. They watched as the little fern plants would dance gracefully in the wind along with the chorus of birds above them like they were in the midst of a sold out show. Y/N smiled as they snuggled deeper into Bubba's shoulder. Moments later, Bubba let out a small squeak to let Y/N know that they were there.

They lifted their head and looked out in awe. In front of them was a large field that stretched on for about 3 miles that was full of blue and white morning glories, Queen Elizabeth roses, and Shirley poppies. Y/N practically jumped from Bubba's grasp and ran towards the beautiful flowers as the two boys worked on setting up. Bubba had secretly left Thomas to put everything up on his own, making the larger man sigh as he went to collect a small bouquet of flowers for Y/N. When Thomas let him know that he was done, Bubba went over to Y/N and gave them the little bundle of colors and led them over to the food with his hand on the small of their back.

Thomas was quick to snatch them up and place them down in his lap with his large arms resting around their soft tummy, one of his hands laying on top of it and the other laying on their thigh mindlessly drawing little shapes as Bubba fed them. Y/N graciously took each spoonful of the delicious food Thomas had worked so hard on all morning, practically moaning with each bite.

The three of them continued to eat until almost all of the food was gone. They all sat in silence as they looked up to the star-filled sky. They had ended up being out there for the rest of the day running around and having fun before tiredly flopping back onto the soft blanket Thomas had brought out with them. Y/N let their heavy eyelids slowly droop over their glimmering irises and drag them into the dream land. The two men saw the smaller person losing consciousness and they each gave them a peck on the cheek as their best way of saying goodnight. They watched as Y/N's breathing slowed, meaning they were fully asleep and Thomas was the one to pick them up in his arms and carry them back and let Bubba carry back everything else. Bubba whined at Thomas but Thomas turned to him with a smirk and pointed down to the sleeping human in his arms. Bubba grunted and ultimately gave up on arguing as they walked back home.