Tsugikuni Twins Reincarnated...

By da_foxy

The stories of the Tsugikuni Twins were passed down onto generations of the Demon Slayer Corp. The twins have... More

Before you read
CHAPTER ONE - DEATH
CHAPTER TWO - REINCARNATED
CHAPTER THREE- I PROMISE I'LL BE BACK EARLY
CHAPTER FOUR - DEMON TURNED SIBLINGS
CHAPTER FIVE - TEMPLE DEMON
CHAPTER SIX - SPIRITS? GHOSTS?
CHAPTER SEVEN - HE WOKE UP, BUT WITH A KATANA?
CHAPTER EIGHT - THE FINALE SELECTION EXAM
CHAPTER NINE -FINALE SELECTION (PART 2)
CHAPTER TEN - GETTING THEIR NICHIRIN BLADES
CHAPTER ELEVEN - FIRST MISSION
CHAPTER TWELVE - FIRST MISSION (PART 2)
Chapter 13- Encounter with Muzan(again)
Chapter 14- The nice demons
Chapter 15- Tamayo and Yushiro
Chapter 16- Attack at Tamayo and Yushiro's hideout
Chapter 17- Attack at Tamayo and Yushiro's hideout part 2
Chapter 18- A demon who lied to herself
Chapter 19- Agatsuma Zenitsu
Chapter 20- Inside the house
Chapter 21- Book mark
Chapter 22- Searching for-
Chapter 23- My name is Tsugikuni Y-
Chapter 24- Village attack
Chapter 25- The hashiras
Chapter 26- Hashira meeting
Chapter 27- Nani da faquk
Chapter 28- The tale of the Tsugikuni slayers
Chapter 29- Demon turned Tsugikuni and Ukimi slayer
Chapter 30- Train mission
Chapter 31- Sweetly bitter dreams/memories
Chapter 32- Past or present
Chapter 33- Akaza
Chapter 34- Tsugikuni Yoriichi awaken and the strange demon Hizu
Chapter 35- The aftermath of a fiery battle
Chapter 36- Kyojuro is kinda like Senjuro in a way don't you think?
Chapter 37- Red light district arc start
Chapter 38- Red light district arc start pt.2
Thanksgiving special [Requested](I know I'm late)
Chapter 39- Sold
Chapter 40- Scouting information
Yoriichi + Michikatsu x reader(gender neutral) special [Requested]
Chapter 42- The oiran with 'hime' in her name
Secret Santa [special]
Chapter 44- Fighting the past connections
Chapter 45- Three speedy b*tches and Michikatsu
Chapter 46- O/Yoriichi to the rescue
Chapter 47- Red light district aftermath
Chapter 48- Upper moons meeting
Chapter 49- Go to the swordsmith village
Chapter 50- Hot spring encounter
Chapter 51- Mechanical doll
Chapter 52- Inheritance of the fallen
Just a quick ass announcement 4 2morrow
Chapter 53- Swordsmith village attack
Chapter 54- Swordsmith village attack (2)
Egg (blue spider lily) hunt [Easter special]
'The end' is near
Chapter 55- Swordsmith village attack (3)
Chapter 56- Swordsmith village arc end
Chapter 57- The slayer mark
Chapter 58- Hashira training
Chapter 59- The beginning of the last battle
Chapter 60 - The end
Re-writing this shit

Chapter 43- Battle of the flower district start

1.4K 35 16
By da_foxy

"You think you have the power to go against me?" glared Muzan.

"I do. That's the reason why you haven't done anything no matter how much I disrespected you." retorted Yuta.

"You-"

"Don't touch that bastard Yoriichi either. The one to kill him will be no one else but me." and like that, Yuta left.

[On the same night at the Tokito house]

"Oi, Tanjiro, you there?" asked Michikatsu still in his disguise.

"Nii-chan? What are you doing here? We're supposed to be collecting information at different houses." said Tanjiro.

"I need a favour."

"Sure, what is it?" asked Tanjiro.

"Can you teach me...water breathing?"

---------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm telling you there's a demon at my place! This is what it looks like I'm sure!" Inosuke moved his hands around.

Tanjiro and Inosuke who were both still dressed up as girls are now currently on top of a roof while waiting for the others to come and share information. 

"Well....yeah uh...well uhh.. just hold up a bit." said Tanjiro sweating.

"Like this! Can you tell if I do this?!" Inosuke moved his hands again to describe the demon.

"I think Uzui-san, Zenitsu, nii-chan(Michikatsu) and nii-san(Yoriichi) will come to the regular meet up soon (why are you meeting up on a roof out in the open?)." 

"It was like this!" Inosuke continued to pose.

"Yeah... yeah..."

"Zenitsu's not coming." Uzui suddenly spoke, appearing behind them.

'This guy's good. He didn't make a sound. The wind didn't even sway.' thought Inosuke. 

"What do you mean Zenitsu isn't coming?" questioned Tanjiro.

"I think I put you guys in terrible danger. The desire of saving my wives has made me commit a mental error. Zenitsu's where-abouts are currently unknown. He stopped contacting me last night." answered Uzui.

"What about my brothers-"

"Tanjiro! Something bad happened." Yoriichi approached them.

"What happened?" asked Yoriichi.

"Michikatsu isn't here with you?" Uzui narrowed his eyes.

"Michikatsu has... gone missing." Yoriichi announced the news of another missing member.

"...What...?" Tanjiro's eyes were wide open.

"It was the demon! The demon must've taken him!" exclaimed Inosuke.

"No, that can't be it. I don't think the demon has taken Michikatsu. Yesterday, he sent me a letter saying that he and Yoriichi was doing well while Zenitsu did not." said Uzui.

'Then why isn't he here now?'  Tanjiro mentally questioned.

"I agree. This morning when I couldn't find him, the people at the Ukimi house told me that a servant from the main family came to find Michikatsu this morning after he returned from going somewhere. However, they said that he left the brothel early in the morning with a green haired girl named 'Hana', but he was by himself when he returned." Yoriichi told them what he had heard.

"Was there any other information about Michikatsu, the servant that came to get him or the girl named 'Hana'?" asked Uzui.

"A letter. Apparently Michikatsu gave the madam of the house 'Urami-san' a letter that was supposedly from Hana-san saying that she's going to take a leave for a few days. Urami-san let me borrow the letter." Yoriichi showed them a letter that had the name, 'Hana' signed at the bottom but the word in front of 'Hana' was smudged.

"What's this smudged word in front of the girl's name?" questioned Uzui.

"I don't know. The madam was shaking when she gave it to me so she must've accidentally smudged it. The madam was acting a like suspicious though. She told all the people in the Ukimi house to not tell anyone outside the house about Hana-san's break."

"What if Hana-san was planning on running away?! Urami-san must've told everyone not to say anything about Hana-san leave because she cares for her and doesn't want her to 'lose her footing'. Though loosing your footing could be an excuse for a demon." suggested Tanjiro.

"Then a demon too Heno!" said Inosuke.

"You guys do realise that, the only demon who was confirmed to be with the girl... is Michikatsu right? If this is all the evidence and lead we have on Michikatsu's disappearance, you could say that he lured the girl away to eat her then fled. Your sibling and friend... could've consumed human flesh." Uzui glared.

"N-no way! nii-chan wouldn't do that! He's not the type of person to do that!" Tanjiro waved his arms around.

"It doesn't matter what type of person you think he is. He's not a person, he's a demon, a monster. The three of you should leave. This mission has become too dangerous for you. And the matter about Michikatsu, I'll find him and if he has eaten that girl, I'll kill him." Uzui then disappeared into thin air.

The other three were left, stunned.

Breath of the clock hand; First form: Speed up*

[With Tanjiro]

Tanjiro apologised to Koinatsu-oiran, and explained that he was actually a boy only for Koinatsu to tell him that she already knew. Before leaving, Tanjiro bowed down to her as a form of gratitude before disappearing. 

"Did you forget something?" Koinatsu turned around.

"Yep. I gotta eat you before I forget. It's your last night here after all isn't it Koinatsu?" Daki appeared in her demon form.

'Dammit. The sun's setting now. I have to find Inosuke fast. Wait, I smell something! A faint sweet smell... a demon! I smell a demon! And it's close!'  thought Tanjiro, sweating.

[With Inosuke]

Insouke was making a ruckus about how it was getting late and Tanjiro wasn't there yet (of course referring to Tanjiro with an incorrect name, 'Souchirou'. Inosuke jumped up and crashed into the roof, his head getting stuck.

"Nice! My katanas!" said Inosuke, looked at two flamboyant looking rats carrying Inosuke's nichirin swords. "Time to kill some demons! Pig assault!" Inosuke changed back into his normal self.

[With Uzui]

Uzui appeared behind the husband of the madam of the Kyougoku house(the one that Daki killed) with a kunai against the man's throat, demanding to know what happened to 'Zenko'(female Zenitsu) and 'Hinatsuru'. The man explained that Zenko disappeared and Hinatsuru was sick so she went to a lower brothel. Uzui then questioned the man, who he suspected and that he could trust him which made the man shake sweat, remembering his late wife.

"An oiran named 'Warabihime'. She lives in a room in the north part of the building where the sun doesn't penetrate!" the man answered tearing up and turned around to see no one was in the room aside from himself.

[With Tanjiro again]

Tanjiro was wandering around when he jumped on a window sill, and saw the demon he was looking for.

"Are you a demon slayer? You came. How many of you is here? That ugly blond girl was one right? Is the hashira coming? He's coming soon right? You're not a hashira. You look weak. You do know that I don't want anyone who's not a hashira right?" said Daki while her obi started to consume Koinatsu beside her.

[Somewhere else]

"You've come. I waited for a long time."

"I should've realised sooner that the other demon was the founder of that brothel house."

"But you were smart enough to hide that girl away though it doesn't matter, she'll die anyways. You do realise that right? Michi-niichan." smiled the brown haired demon.

"That's why I came here to kill Hizu. Where is he?" asked Michikatsu.

"Right here. You guys aren't getting along at all even after all my efforts of planning this family reunion for the two of you." Hizu walked out of the shadows.

"I kill you." Michikatsu was going to run over to Hizu when Yuta stood in front of him.

"Move Yuta."

"I don't want to. You can't kill me anyways." replied Yuta.

"I can. You know that too, the fact that I have a way to defeat you." Michikatsu pointed his blade at Yuta but the demon didn't even flinch.

"I didn't know you knew how to lie Michi-niichan. You're a great liar you know but unfortunately, your words do not match your actions. You're giving me a chance to move out of the way because you can't kill me. After all... you still love me as a brother."

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tashio Secret~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Uzui had eight siblings

- Apparently if you're in the red light district and want to hide or have a super secret conversation, just get on the roof and no one will notice

________________________________________________________________________________
Hello everyone! Sorry I didn't update last week, I was just taking a break to celebrate new year. I hope you're all doing fine and have your new year revolutions that you wanna do this year.

I hope you have a magnificent day/evening/night!
Stay safe, have fun and enjoy life!
Thank you for continuing to read my fanfic and supporting my writing ILYSM <3

Webtoon recommendation: Villain to kill(I haven't said this yet right?)

Idiotic lazy ass author-san/chan/kun/whatever out ✌ peace

See you guys next chapter! <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 1K 28
Y/n L/n is a half human half demon and chooses to use his power to help the demon slayer corps on his journey he met a young man named Tanjiro Kamado...
1.3M 41.3K 86
╰┈➤Your family was killed and your best friend, Douma, was turned into a demon by Muzan. Urokodaki found you and Douma and decided to take you in and...
481K 16.2K 142
The girl who love anime so much which is one of her favorite anime is Demons slayer After the accident happens she didn't expect her new life that s...
154K 4.3K 92
In this story, Yoriichi's swordsman skills are reincarnated into Tanjiro since birth. He has the same birthmark as him, and the rising sun earrings...