Write your Way into my Heart

By Wrenchxoxo

Haikyu!! Timeskip AU! M/n Mitsuru is a newly promoted employee of a famous sports magazine company, he was in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Christmas Special! Hanamaki + Matsukawa
Christmas Special! Meian + Inunaki
Christmas Special! Tobio + Shoyo
Christmas Special! Iwaizumi + Oikawa
Christmas Special! Akaashi +Bokuto
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Discontinued, sorry ;(

Chapter 22

547 34 6
By Wrenchxoxo

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Tsukishima let out an 'tch' as he follows his friend, yamaguchi from behind. He honestly didn't know why he sacrificed his rest day to walk around and help his friend pick an outfit for his supposedly 'corporate party' it's not like he doesn't believe him, but out of all people, why would yamaguchi ask him? He knows nothing with being fashionable, but i think his co-workers and peers would disagree but i digress.

"How bout this? Don't you think it makes me look slim and tall?" Yamaguchi asked, holding up an article of clothing, tsukishima examined the cloth and looked at him before going back to the coat and pants.

"I think a lighter colour would compliment you more" He replied, shrugging right after to signal that he was unsure of his opinion and would not want to be responsible for any repercussion made by his answer.

"Hmm, let me go look in this aisle for a minute" the moss colored hair boy inquired, leaving no time for the blonde to reply. He sighed in exasperation and decided to stand there and looked around.

He really was regretting agreeing on this, but at the same time. He liked being with yamaguchi, they have been friends since then, and lately they haven't been able to contact one another due to each other's conflicting schedules.

A small smile appeared on his face as he looked around, it was until his gaze dropped on a familiar h/c mop of hair.

Despite his consciousness telling him to look away, his eyes was glued to the boy's hair. He slowly went closer but not too far from his previous position, just enough where he can see the boy's face.

"it's him" he mumbled, m/n was looking through a pile of white polos. To much his dismay, he needed to buy a new dozen of it, his chest started feeling tight with his current uniform, thus making him travel to the nearest department store and buy a new pair of polos.

"Medium? or Large...?" He said to himself, contemplating his size. Sadly, there's no dressing room nearby, so he had to take a gamble on what would fit his body frame more.

His stare hardened until he fished out his phone from his pocket and dialed a friend of his. Makki.

Oh right, a little recap from last time. M/n woke up from the warmth engulfing him, he was so embarrassed to see that he was cuddling with a man he barely knows and in his own bed too.

To save face, he immediately pried himself off and changed to something presentable and left a note before leaving the man on his home.

It's unwise to leave your home to a man you don't even know, but it's m/n we're talking about. He makes the most ridiculous decisions but i digress, now m/n ended up shopping for new clothes as a way to avoid the man he was cuddling with earlier.

"Earth to m/n" Spoke by the man from the other line, m/n shook his head as he was pulled out of his thoughts.

"How was your night with oikawa? hm?" He teased, m/n can sense the boy was wiggling his eyebrows on the other side.

"Fuck you, and i left him in the condo, i'm shopping for a new clothes can you help me?" He asked, grabbing a medium sized polo with his other hand.

"You're smart but also dumb for leaving him in your condo alone, but what clothes are we talking about?" He replied nonchalantly. M/n knows he was stupid for it, but like he said, it's already too late, he's already here.

"Yeah yeah i know- just help me pick which one here- wait, let me face time you or something" He hurried, tapping the video icon showing his face. On the other side, makki was grinning like an idiot as he look at the state m/n was in.

"Stop staring and help me choose!" flipping the camera from front to the back to show the two set of clothing.

"Really? out of all clothing? a white polo?" Makki deadpanned, he was disappointed he thought he would see m/n's amazing and wonderful fashion sense, another reason why he agreed on helping him.

"What? i need it for my work-! and besides, my polos are getting smaller in my chest part..." M/n defended, a bit embarrassed at the last part of his sentence, makki's brow perched his interest was....piqued by the new found information.

"I would tease you, but i'm too kind for that so..."

Back on tsukishima, who was watching the whole thing unfold. Unbeknownst to him, his friend was behind him wondering what the hell is he looking at.

He followed his line of sight to see a h/c boy with his phone infront of him, he was talking not so discreetly, due to his over the top hand gestures.

"Do you know him, tsukki?" He asked, surprising the flagpole from his sudden presence. "It's none of your business, let's go.." He replied harshly, despite the cold tone yamaguchi did not faltered, it only made his curiousity grew bigger. Who could be that person?

"Thanks for helping, i owe you a creampuff"

"make it a box of it and we're equal"

"You bitch- tch, fine. Only because im feeling nicer than you." M/n smiled despite his irritation for the boy on the other line, "hold on, im going to pay for my stuff" He ended the call as he went to the line for the cashier.

Infront of him was a tall blonde and a moss haired male who's just about his height. Seeing that it was a long line, he decided yo pull out his phone again and text iwaizumi, letting him know that he left his friend in his home.

Iwa, i left your friend in my home, you might wanna fetch him lol 😁.

not even a minute, iwaizumi had already replied.

:What?! you could've woke him up and kicked him out of your condo before going out, that guy's probably gonna be nosy again.

m/n raised a brow, what's there to hide? i mean, it's not like he's a serial killer and what a rude way to treat your friend, i thought they were lovey dovey?

wdym? it's not like he's a thief or anything right? 😀

also, why would i kick him out? that's rude! and isn't he your friend 🧍

:no, he just likes to meddle with other people's stuff, where are you anyways? isn't it saturday?

:because it's shittykawa we're talking about

I'm at the department store near my place, buying new clothes.

"Uhm excuse me, but my friend wants to tell you something." a voice called out to m/n infront, he looked up to see the moss haired man woth freckles on his face, which m/n found adorable on him.

He was pointing his thumb beside his friend who was looking away, it was the blonde guy. Wait, he seems familiar...

"Yes? have we met before?" M/n asked he raised a brow, staring at the tall man infront of him.

"Y-yes...at the museum that i worked at" He mumbled just loud enough for the other to hear. M/n snapped his fingers and pointed at him "oh yeah! you're the guy that helped me find my niece! thanks for that again" the man only looked away again, a faint blush appeared in his cheeks.

Yamaguchi looked at his best friend cheekily, who knew his friend would have feelings for someone.

"So, what did you want to tell me?" He reiterated the moss haired man's words. "Oh sorry, i forgot, i'm mitsuru m/n pleasure to meet you two" He extended his hand for a handshake, which yamaguchi delightfully accepted.

"Yamaguchi tadashi, and this is my friend kei tsukishima he's a bit shy" The man named yamaguchi teased his friend earning a glare and a tch from him.

"It's fine, he looks cute doing it anyway" m/n said outloud, surprising yamaguchi and tsukishima.

As if m/n was saved by the bell, the cashier called out to tsukishima and yamaguchi who was next in line. Leaving the whole atmosphere around them, somewhat thick.

after the three of them finished paying their stuff, they went out of the department store, before turning around to look at m/n who was checking his things before going back home.

"Are you...free? today? or anytime?" Tsukishima asked, god it took him an immense amount of manpower to say that.

"I maybe am...why?" tsukishima looked down, he cursed under his breath.

"I wanna take you out for dinner or maybe even a trip to the museum i work at...! i'll pay- so don't worry...about it..." M/n looked at him wide-eyed, even yamaguchi was surprised at the sudden change.

"Well uh i'm not sure yet, but can i have your number so i can text you? so i can tell you when i'm free?" He asked, pulling out his phone.

"Oh yeah- uh- sure...here.." tsukishima fumbled, fishing out his phone to open his contacts and show his phone number.

Once m/n added everything, he thanked him before standing there awkwardly. Tsukishima looked to both of his side to see yamaguchi nowhere. In his mind he was screaming yamaguchi's name.

"So uh what now...?"

"Should we-"

"Oi! m/n! there you are! boss iwa's looking for you" A deep voice cut through the sweet moment forming between tsukishima and m/n. The boy turned around to face none other than, issei, waving his hands with an closed eye smile.

Issei was wearing a white button down with the sleeves rolled up, paired with black pants. His outfit was more formal, it's a surprise to see him and m/n walk together.

M/n wore a band shirt and paired it with some basketball shorts and flipflops.

"eh? iwa? didn't i tell him to fetch his friend from my home?" He asked, putting a hand on his hip as he wait for issei to come close enough.

"Yeah, about that, he refuses to go away unless you guys went on for lunch" He explained, rubbing his nape.

"I'm so sorry about this, but he won't budge"

M/n sighed, turning to tsukishima who looked like he saw something unbelievable.

"You looked like you've seen a ghost" M/n joked

"Anyways, i have to go....i have some business to tend to" M/n's face became grim. "Bye!"

Leaving tsukishima alone with his thoughts about the boy with that one intimidating tall man. Is he part of the mafia?

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

short update! i'll update later in the day, sorry for going ghost for a while, holidays a bitch to me and school's being a bigger bitch. Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 360 24
"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴" ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ l/n Y/n used to be neighbors with the one and only Tooru Oikawa. For being...
113K 2.7K 26
Kozume Y/N moves to miyagi to attend Aoba Johsai where she meets Oikawa Tooru who doesn't know she is girlfriend of Ushijima Wakatoshi. When he ends...
1.4K 41 13
You did it, you made it to THE Shiratorizawa. But after becoming the manager for the volleyball team (in hopes of beating your sister, Kiyoko, at Kar...
581 1 28
Tooru will be her sun, and Hajime will be her moon. Even in the absence of the other, one of them will always shine a light on her path. She will ne...