Lucky

By yaniris0919

"Nobody will ever compare to you and I will never let anything happen to you in this earth until I take my la... More

Character list
Playlist
Before You Read/ Trigger Warnings
Chapter One: Long Nights
Chapter 2: Red Dress
Chapter 3: Bambina
Chapter 4: Hades
Chapter 5: Trust
Chapter 6:Beach
Chapter 7: 5 Million
Chapter 8: Bad Brother
Chapter 9: Fix It
Chapter 10: Nono
Chapter 11: Medicine
Chapter 12: Amore Mio
Chapter 13: Santo
Chapter 14: Coffee is nasty
Chapter 15: Paperwork
Chapter 16: Fight
Chapter 17: Family Vacation
Chapter 18: I love you
Chapter 19: Plane Rides
Chapter 20: Bahamas
Chapter 21: Sharks
Chapter 22: CancΓΊn
Chapter 23: Breakfast
Chapter 24: Favorite Meal
Chapter 25: Reberto
Chapter 26: Finding Her
Chapter 27: Bad News
Chapter 28: Cell 8
Chapter 29: Milkshake & Fries?
Chapter 30: We're Fine
Chapter 31: Option Number 2
Chapter 32: 21st Birthday
Chapter 33: Pretty Eyes
Chapter 34: Marry Your Daughter
Chapter 35: Baby
Chapter 36: Fire
Chapter 37: Like a whale
Chapter 38: Two Soulmates Collide
Chapter 39: Luciano
Chapter 40: His Fathers Child
Chapter 41: Newbies
New Years Bonus
Chapter 42: Power
Chapter 43: I Wanna Marry You
Chapter 44: The Day After
Chapter 46: Eat then
Chapter 47- Hard, Rough, and Fast
Chapter 48: You're 18th Birthday
Chapter 49: One Year
Chapter 50: Little Happy Dance
Chapter 51: Marco and His Men
Chapter 52: Damiano De Luca
Chapter 53: Gala's
Chapter 54: Both Boys?
Chapter 55: Happy Birthday Amore
Chapter 56:Nuovo capo
Chapter 57: A Bowl full of Fruit
Chapter 58: Graduation
Chapter 59: Drunk to His Ass
Chapter 60: Always be my son
Chapter 61: September 19th
Chapter 62: Vincent & Eremes
Valentine's Day Bonus
Chapter 63: 3 Years and Counting
Chapter 64: Merry Chrysler Bitch
Chapter 65: Giovanni
Special Announcement!!
Chapter 66: Four Babies at The Same Time
Chapter 67: On My Knees and Worship You
Chapter 68: Blow out Your Candles Baby
Santo and Rory Bonus
Santo and Rory Bonus #2
Chapter 69:Ride Me Then
Chapter 70: Sweet 16
Chapter 71: Sweet 16 Pt2
Chapter 72: Mystery Guy
Chapter 73: My Best Friend
Chapter 74: 4 Years With You
Chapter 75: Getting Older
Chapter 76: Worthless
Chapter 77: Let Me Go
Chapter 78: The End
Epilogue
Alternative epilogue
Thank You
One Year Bonus
One Year Anniversary
Lucky Published

Chapter 45: Brava Ragazza

4K 73 88
By yaniris0919

The holiday season is always a hectic one. It's now over and everything seems to have gone back to normal. Me and Lucky decided to wait till after the holidays to go on our honeymoon.

Both of us decided to go after just to spend time with family for Christmas. "Athena if you don't let him go then I'll chop your hands off" Mia threatens me.

I don't want to let Luciano go. I mean it's only for two weeks but still. I don't even want to leave Santo alone with a 6 month old. He still has a life"Fine nothing better happen to them" I give in, handing Luciano not before giving him one last kiss.

"Nothing will be standing in a room full of highly trained people" she does have a point but still stuff happens. I give Santo a hug before walking out the door.

Lucky waits for me outside sighing. "Come on they'll be fine I wouldn't be leaving them if they weren't in the best hands" He opens the car door letting me sit in first.

The driver starts to move out of the driveway, the house going farther and farther away. I know they're safe, I'm just going to miss them. "Can you tell me where we're going now?" Lucky refuses to tell me anything about it at all.

"Fine the first place we're going to is to Santorini Greece it's about 5 hours from here then we're going to the Maldives but since it's such a long flight time we'll stop in Abu Dhabi for the night then the next day flight to the Maldives" He explains the whole flights.

That's a lot to comprehend. "I'll just follow you wherever you are" Lucky laughs as we pull into the runway. Our bags get loaded onto the plane, all that's left is for us to be on it. "You're stuck with me for the rest of your life. Any regrets yet?" I take my seat next to him waiting for the plane to take off.

"Never Im happy Im stuck with you" He smiles holding me to his side. The plane starts to move and the air conditioning starts to come on.  It's about to get cold.

I'll just wait till it's freezing cold. Lucky lifts the arm rest letting me lay on his side while he finishes up some paperwork.

I made sure I had mine completed before but he had so much. "You're cold aren't you?" He looks at me grabbing a blanket from the chair.

Wrapping me in it I snuggle closer to him, smiling to myself. I feel like I could fall asleep right now. I'm so comfortable. I bury my head into his side, closing my eyes.

Yeah I'm definitely sleeping the rest of this ride.

That's exactly what I did. Lucky even brought me the car carrying me because I was sleeping.  "I'm kind of glad you slept through the plane ride because that means you'll have enough energy for tonight" He kisses my lips softly trying to savor the taste.

The driver pulls into the resort and my eyes stare at it in awe. The night sky shines brightly with the stars saying hello. Getting out of the car I do a 360 hearing Lucky laugh. "I knew you would like it" He wraps his arm around my shoulder guiding me inside.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs. Morelli, your room has been prepared just as you asked. The food that was ordered is there waiting for you two as well. Congratulations on your wedding if you need anything just call the front and it'll be there as soon as possible" The lady sitting in the front desk says as soon as she sees us.

"Thank you" Lucky smiles at her going to the elevator. Am I missing something here? How does she know who we are? "I own it well, only this one the one in the Maldives I don't" He kisses my cheek pressing the top floor hearing the elevator music play.

What doesn't he own at this point? "Correction we own it, what's mine is yours especially now" The elevator dings once the doors opening guards walk through the halls. They move out of the way greeting me and Lucky as we walk into the suite we have.

The balcony door is open revealing rose petals in a row going to the pool. "Amore Mio this is so pretty" I turn around wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms snake around my waist pulling me closer to him. "Any and everything for you Bambina" He places a sweet kiss on my lips making me smile.

"Now as much as I love your outfit it's going to have to come off" Lucky throws me over his shoulder running over to our room for the next few days. A laugh escapes my lips but is quickly cut off by a deep kiss.

Shit I don't mind this. I lift my arms up allowing him to take off my shirt removing his in the process. I pull him back down to me wrapping my legs around his waist holding him closer. His lips reach my neck as he grinds slowly on me creating a thick amount of sexual tension in the room. "Lucky you're killing me" He smirks on my neck trailing down the valley of my breast. "Lift your hips bambina '' My pants are now removed along with my underwear exposing my naked body to him.

His fingers slide up and down me receiving a loud moan. "Always ready for me" Is all he says before he dips his head, placing his tongue flat on me. No matter how many times this happens I will never get used to him.

My hands tangel into his hair tugging at it, lifting my hips closer to him. He holds me down causing more build up in my body. I give his hair one final tug before releasing. His tongue laps around my heat collecting all it's juices. His body towers over mine as he removes his pants.

Locking my legs around him I flip us over so that I'm on top. I lift his arms above his head telling him not to move them. I move my hips up slowly going down on him. He lets out a loud groan breathing heavily. Going slowly he lets out a number of swear words, his knuckles turning white to how hard he's squeezing them.

I pick up my pace tracing my lips on his collar bone. His eyes roll to the back of his head filling me up with his warm fluids. "Fuck you look so good taking control but now brace yourself." He flips me over hitting the mattress slamming into me roughly.

I grip the head board for some kind of support. His fingers dig into my side going deeper into me. His lips attach to my breast, lapping his tongue around it. I think he's taking the phrase re-arranging your guts too seriously. He pulls out the loss of contact, making me whimper. I yelp when the sharp pain makes a comeback and I clench around him, but moan when the pain sparks pleasure deep within my core making my body fully submit to him right now.

His large hands on either side of me create the rough movements that I love so deeply. The veins pop from his arms and lower stomach, the sweat glistens against his skin running down his forehead as he moves rapidly seeing his eyes fill up with pure ecstasy. My finger traces his chest, down his abs to the V at the base, my core melting when I watch his cock slide in and out of me. He grabs my hands leaving them in a tight grip above my head putting my legs just above his shoulder sliding even deeper to me. "Fuck Luck I oh my god" I cry out in pleasure.

"You look so beautiful right now bambina cum for me" He whispers in my ear and I do as told. The wave of pleasure comes out of my body, the sweat dripping down both of our bodies. His tattoos start to shine, our bodies sticking together. He looks at me, placing a savoring kiss on my lips.

I lock my legs around his body pulling him even closer to me. His muscles are tense. I run my hands up and down his back. His chains dangle above my face. I grab then pull him down to meet my lips. He responds roughly  deepening the kiss. "Baby i'm trying to worship your body how it's supposed to be" He mumbles against my lips. I roll my eyes feeling him smirk against my lips.

"But you like it when I'm rough with you don't you bambina? You love it when I fuck you like theres not tommorrow. Well  let's see if you can handle it again" he pulls away from my lips his husky voice makes me want to release right there. He lines himself up telling her to brace myself.

When I hold on to the top of the bed he pulls his hips back snapping back against me so violently I feel my insides re- aranging. "cazzo piccola, mi piace vederti così" (fuck baby I love to see you like that) He coos out switching to italian making my body react even more.

I don't even have time to breathe properly every time Inhale, he takes all the air out of me going as deep as he's ever gone. He presses his forehead against mine, snapping his hips harder, faster letting everything he's been talking about come to life. "Più forte piccola oh mio ti senti così bene così fottutamente bene" (Louder baby oh my you feel so good so fucking good) I yell even louder tossing my head back in ecstasy.

His tongue leaves sloppy butterfly kisses all over me. My face screws up in pleasure and my legs are no longer mobile. A mist of fog clouds clog up my mind taking me higher than cloud nine. His sweet moans and grunts are close to my ears. The only other thing I can hear is the sound of our skins sticking together. Lucky's hand goes around my throat squeezing it in the most pleasurable way possible. 

His veins popping out through his arms I feel my whole body start to become more tense. "Lu-Lu-Lucky oh my" I stutter out my eyes rolling to the back of my head. "Questo è il mio nome tesoro" ( That's my name babe) More sweat falls down our bodies. Lucky throws his head back and the moonlight shines against him.

"I'm- Fucking shit, oh my close"  I can't even get the proper words out. Lucky pulls out. I whimper with the loss of contact. He rocks his hips back and forth teasing me with his tip. "Im so close to cuming right here" I tell him and I watch his eyes darken. He slams back into me roughly gripping my neck "Ti ho già dato il permesso?" (Did I give you permission yet?)

I can practically feel him pulsing and twitching inside of me. He wants to cum as much as I want to "Ti sento stringere intorno a me" (I feel you tightening around me)  I nod frantically hoping he will let me cum soon. I'm surprised I held it this long.

"Sii una brava ragazza e implori per questo" (Be a good girl and beg for it)

"Please" I breathe out quickly. I'm not above begging right now, just fucking help me. "Di più" (more)  he hums smiling to himself. He's doing this on purpose. "Please" I whine desperately "Please sir, I can't take it, I'll do anything, please. I am so fucking close so close to expolding all over the bed. I need this so bad"

He smirks, breathing heavily against my ear as he pulls his hips back "Questa è la mia brava ragazza, lascia andare piccola" (That's my good girl, let go baby) he finishes his sentence by pounding his body back into mines. It barely takes another thirty seconds for my orgasm to rip through my body with so much force I scream louder than he's ever made me.

I can't even do anything but stay limp as he still pounds roughly into me close to reaching his own high.

"Merda, cazzo, oh Bambina!" (Shit, Fuck, oh  baby)  as his thrusts become more slopy.

"Merda" (fuck) he shouts madly, choking on his moans as his own orgasm seems to hit him as devastatingly as mine did. I feel his release mix with mine, while he falls next to me gasping for air. Yeah because he's the one who got fucked roughly.

"You alright?" His hands massage the side of my thighs where he was just destroyed. "I didn't hurt you?" He questions I turn facing him, pressing a kiss on his nose.

"No amore im more than fine but now we actually have to take a shower." His beautiful laughter fills up the room lifting me up letting me legs go around his waist. Opening the shower door I unhook my legs from around him attempting to stand up straight. He notices my struggle holding my waist up. I start to feel the water start to hit my skin.

I turn around facing him watching him shake his wet hair, water going everywhere. His plump lips waiting to be touched again "You know what, maybe one more round won't hurt" I bring his lips back down to mine.

----------------

Hey guys!

I think everyone is now satisfied with my detailing of the devils tango. I don't think we could get more detailed than that.

Q/A- What city do you live in?

2335 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram!

Athenaxmorelli   

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until next time

-Yaniris0919 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
4M 102K 44
Her name is Alexia Ivanov. Every single person in the mafia knows her name. She is known as the Cold Blooded Assassin. She kills her enemies in the...
431K 15.9K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
478K 10.6K 99
"I chose you, and I'm never changing my mind, because your eyes... they hold everything my soul thirsts for. Every thing I want and need, is you, and...